Spin the Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delauno
Delauno
2 Followers

Olicia smiles back.

Olicia: "My turn to pick the next caller."

She spins the bottle once again.

This time it lands on Ellouise. She raises a mischievous smile.

Ellouise: Looks calculatingly at the boys. "It's getting hot in here, time for more shedding. Two spins."

Reggie and Ben suddenly get really apprehensive. The odds here are pretty slim.

Reggie: "What happens if you can't undertake the task?"

Ellouise and Lucinda: Turn and together respond. "The others get to punish you."

Olicia and Veronica: "And then you have to sit in the corner."

Reggie: Retreating from his enquiry. "Oh."

The bottle spins for the first selection. It rests at Lucinda and she tilts her head in acknowledgement.

Ellouise spins again. The bottle seems to pulse as it slows down. The boys' hearts race even harder. Ben can feel his blood pressure intensifying. Beads of perspiration start to gather on Reggie's brow.

The bottle stops. It's open mouth pointing directly at Lucinda.

Lucinda: "Spin again Ell."

Both boys feel an unbearable tension. The four seem calm and composed. Even Veronica is easy and unaffected, lying seductively in her lingerie. Occasionally Reggie catches himself stealing a glance in her direction. Ben is not so timid.

As the bottle spins again the boys both start to sweat. Then comes the wave of relief. The bottle rests pointing near Olicia.

Ben's eyes widen. He realises that he's escaped the nerve-racking obligation and he's now about to witness every man's ultimate fantasy. He starts to feel a burning urge rising underneath his comfortable robe.

Olicia bites her top lip and takes another sip of wine. Its intoxicating effect flushes over her creamy white skin. Lucinda also drinks from her glass. She, however, is less subtle. She rises to her knees and just drops the gown on the floor around her. Lucinda stands proudly on display. All that's left on her is her red velure brassier.

Reggie drops his jaw and Ben squints his eyes in disbelief. The beads of sweat on their brows are multiplying profusely.

Olicia then follows Lucy's lead to relinquish her silken gown. She, however makes it a bit of a show. Olicia places her left arm across her breasts and drops the gown off her left shoulder. She then lets the gown fall off her right arm. Now she swaps arms again letting her bare right arm cover her breasts under the gown. She wiggles a little and the gown falls off her left arm but before it can fall any further she catches the sleeve in her left hand. With the gown now hanging precariously on her hips she lowers herself back down onto the rug. As she reclines she removes the gown completely only giving glimpses of her firm buttocks and supple thighs. Finally she curls up a bit more so her arm and legs provide ample cover for her breast and loins.

Ellouise: Looking directly at Ben. "Do you like this game?"

Ben gulps and nods his head in confirmation as Olicia reaches over to spin a handover.

Reggie: Tries to make a light hearted remark. "Looks like we've had some luck so far."

Lucinda looks down at the gown toward his loins.

Lucinda: "Oh I don't know about that."

Reggie recoils in slight embarrassment. He blushes and the red flush rises over his face. Beads of sweat now appearing on his temple. Ben is too busy flitting his eyes over the three in various degrees of nakedness.

The bottle stops at Olicia.

Olicia: "I might get something back now since I have no more clothing to loose."

Olicia searches the faces of the others for a clue.

Olicia: From her curled position her face lights up. "Two spins... One item... No hands."

Reggie doesn't get the call so he whispers to Ellouise.

Reggie: "What's does the call mean?"

Ellouise: Whispers back her clarification into Reggie's ear. "The first spin selects who removes the clothing. The second, who gets clothing removed."

Reggie nods his understanding.

Ellouise: As the bottle is spinning she leans back into Reggie's ear. "There's one more thing... The remover can't use their hands."

The bottle stops at Reggie.

Reggie has an awful feeling as he looks at Ben. Ben suddenly realises his vulnerability as Olicia spins the bottle.

Ben mouths and hand signals a message to Reggie "If it's me I'm dropping out!"

The bottle slows and finally rests next at Ellouise. Her smile widens.

Ellouise: Rising on to her knees and she says in a soft sultry voice. "Come on big boy. Let's see what you can do."

Reggie sheepishly rises to his knees. As he rises he bunches his robe near his abdomen to conceal his obvious distraction. He approaches Ellouise tentatively and shrugs his shoulders.

Ellouise offers him her shoulder. Reggie frees one hand and raises it toward her offering. She recoils and slowly shakes her head from side to side.

Ellouise: "Sorry no hands..."

Reggie's brow furrows. His eyes search for a clue. Veronica distracts from the side and demonstrates a soft bite by gently clenching her perfect white teeth. Reggie catches on and looks back up at Ellouise. She smiles and again offers her shoulder. She drops her arms to her side so the gown only barely hangs on her shoulder.

Reggie takes a deep breath. His heart racing ever faster as he gently takes the shoulder of the gown between his teeth. His cheek gently brushing Ellouise's long dark hair. He then tugs it delicately from her shoulder making the gown fall onto her forearm. He then moves across to the other shoulder and repeats his charge.

The gown falls onto Ellouise's hips. She kneels with her back arched proudly pushing her chest forward as Reggie looks down onto the delicate white lace that decorates her full bosom. The lace barely concealing every detail of her mysterious dark skin.

Ellouise then twists herself and leans her side into Reggie's lower abdomen.

Ellouise: She whispers into his ear. "Come on... your not finished yet."

With Ellouise's gentle pressure in his soft underbelly Reggie looks down at the gown still hanging on her hip. Then he looks up at her face and she nods and pushes a little harder with her hip.

Reggie starts to feel another surge of power building inside him. His heart pounds harder and faster. His temple vein is visibly pulsing.

The four suddenly change focus and stare at the dark line's fascinating rhythm.

Reggie moves his head down onto Ellouise's hip and again grips the gown in his teeth. Ellouise draws herself upwards. Her head tilts backwards and she closes her eyes. Reggie presses his face harder into Ell's side. A wave of overwhelming confidence seeps into his muscles. His body is overheating and his sweat glands battle to keep his temperature stable.

Outside a rush of wind shakes the window. An icy cold draft bursts into the room.

Reggie is distracted and looks up for an instant. However Ellouise gently caresses his face and urges him back onto her hip. Reggie obliges and retakes the lace between his teeth. Ell then stroke his faces softly pushing her hand across his cheek until her long fingers rest against the throbbing vein.

Reggie drops her gown onto the ground around her knees and starts to pull away slowly from her gentle caress. Ellouise momentarily follows Reggie's head movement with her hand resting on his cheek. As he retreats her sharp nail nicks the side of his forehead. Bright arterial red spurts from the minuscule wound.

Reggie rises without noticing the trickle over his cheek.

Reggie: "Whew! It's getting hot in here."

He looks up at Ellouise and for a moment is taken aback by her intense glare. He swears he saw a spark of fiery red in her eyes. Ellouise turns away to face Lucinda to her left. Veronica coughs a distraction and Reggie turns toward her, leaving Ellouise kneeling and facing away dressed in her white lacy bra and knickers.

Veronica: "Well done."

Veronica is fixated by the stream of trickling red on his face. Reggie can feel an irresistible force drawing her toward him. Again his intuition is alerted. Her smile reveals a glimpse of her teeth. Something was different.

Ben: Interrupts. "Hey you've got a scratch."

Reggie looks at Ben and Ben signals the location on his own face. Reggie acknowledges by touching his cheek. He feels his cheek and touches the warm flow on his face. He then looks at his hand.

Reggie: "Oh, where'd that come from?"

He takes his robe sleeve in his hand and wipes the coagulating trickle from his cheek. Temporarily smearing and cleaning the red stain from his face.

Ben: "You got it."

Reggie nods his thanks to Ben. The four return their attention to the centre of the rug. Ell is still somewhat affected. She holds back a little.

Reggie: "Ok who's next?"

Ell tentatively moves to the bottle. Her face is still facing Reggie's temple. She spins the next handover...

Act Twelve End Play

Outside the weather's intensity was increasing. The window pane shakes violently in the grip of the gale. A tree branch clatters against the outside wall sending out a grating screech.

The bottle spins and it silently rests pointed at Lucinda once again.

Ben and Reggie squirm uncomfortably in anticipation. They both realise what Lucinda's calls can be like.

Lucinda: "Two spins..."

She scans the circle slowly. Looking at everyone in the eye. When she reaches Reggie she avoids staring too long moving quickly onto Ellouise. After completing her scan she's ready to make her call.

Lucinda: "Scratch that, lets make it three spins for... spillage, and a..." She whispers in a soft sensual voice, "cat wash."

The boys look at each other confused at this cryptic call.

Veronica: Breaks the background storm sounds by seeking clarification. "Who's first?"

Lucinda: "Spiller."

Veronica: Adding another question. "Next?

Lucinda: "Mmm... mommy cat."

Veronica smiles. The boys want to know but they stay seated in dumb silence. This scene is getting far too deep. Reggie is figuring out the cryptic call in his head.

Lucinda makes the first spin. As the bottle spins furiously in silence the wind outside gathers strength. The window shakes violently.

It comes back to rest at Lucinda. Cute upward curls appear on the faces of the three. The boys feel their internal tension rising.

Lucinda: "This should be fun."

Lucinda reaches over to the bottle for the second time sending it on a long spin. The wind outside augments the bottle's purring chorus with a whistling whine.

Eventually it comes to rest directly at Ben. His heart starts to pound. He looks over for reassurance from Reggie. All he gets in return is a blank stare.

As he looks back to the centre of the rug the bottle is spinning for the third time.

Reggie: Leans over to Ellouise and softly asks. "Don't cats lick themselves clean?"

Ellouise just looks at Reggie and lets out an unsettling little laugh. Reggie looks over at Ben aghast.

As the bottle starts to slow Ben still hasn't understood the consequences of this round. All he feels is the unbearable pounding of his heart. And now, his temple vein is pulsating as well.

The bottle agonizingly draws to the end of its spin. Outside a bright blinding explosion of light followed by a tremendous roaring booms above the sound of the wind. The thunder sends a shudder into the house's foundation. Everyone is momentarily stunned.

Reggie and Ben are utterly shaken by its force. Their hearts almost stop.

Reggie: Still trembling in shock he exclaims. "Oh fuck!"

Then a groundswell of relief is released from the boy's tense bodies as they realise that the bottle is resting tranquilly in Olicia's segment.

Inadvertently Ben feels his pulse intensifying.

Lucinda: Raising herself on the rug she starts to ask Ben. "Do you know how cats clean themselves?"

Ben nods timidly at Lucinda.

Lucinda: "I have a little job for you."

Ben acquiesces with another nod.

Lucinda looks down at the centre of the rug where Olicia, Venus like, has positioned herself in a snug pose.

Lucinda: "You're going to clean this little kitten."

Olicia rolls over raising her taut bare buttocks proudly into the air.

Lucinda reaches down behind her for the other bottle. She picks it up in disappointment.

Lucinda: "Oh... It's empty."

Veronica: Interjects. "I'll just pop out and get another."

Veronica opens the door and exits. Another cold draft of wind swirls into the room. Ben and Reggie briefly feel the cold air.

Each remaining face was conscious of the awkward lack of conversation that hung in the room. The only sound was the whistling wind outside making its way into the cracks and crevices in the old house. All of a sudden the door again swings open and another rush of cold swirling air negotiates through the room. Once again it lifts the curtain off the window pane.

The draft ceasing as the door is slammed shut.

Veronica: Marshalling everyone's attention. "OK let's fill these glasses."

Veronica motions towards Lucinda and tops up her glass. Lucinda swirls it a little. Then Veronica fills everyone else's glass in turn.

Attention refocuses on Lucinda.

Lucinda: "Ok momma cat are you ready?"

Ben: Kneeling beside Olicia replies timidly. "Umm... Yeah."

Lucinda: "Ok little kitten are you ready?"

Olicia: Lying curled on her side finishing a sip from her glass. "I'm ready."

Veronica and Ellouise also take another sip from their glasses.

Reggie raises his glass to his lips.

Ben waits apprehensively for instruction.

Lucinda ritually swirls the glass above Olicia's naked body then deliberately tilts the glass very slowly. A drop of the liquid drizzles onto Olicia's exposed hip. The liquid splashes on impact and then the stream steadily slithers onto Olicia's thigh.

Lucinda: Through a wide mischievous smile. "Oops."

Ben is entranced by the trickle of fluid over Olicia's skin. He follows the stream's trail along her hip and then down the front of her right thigh til it dwindles just before it crosses over to her left thigh.

Reggie watches the unfolding spectacle in awe. He can't believe this surreal fantasy. This was the stuff that only men dream about, let alone high school graduates.

The shrill wind outside seemed to lay siege to the house. It whooshed past the window. Then a clatter at the back indicated its peripheral path.

Reggie sips his wine in expectation of another rush. This time he's caught unaware. This time the previously familiar wave of fatigue engulfs him.

Ben was now reaching over towards Olicia's vulnerable hip. As his eyes moved closer he couldn't help glancing at the smooth skin that lay in the shrouded valley between her thighs.

Ben briefly pauses and looks up into Olicia's eyes. Her eyes reply with an inviting gleam. His heart beats ever harder and he sucks in the air through his nose and gently presses his lips over the spot where the wine made its initial impact on her skin.

Olicia rears slightly at the warm sensation on her hip.

Ben then gently touches Olicia's skin with slightly parted lips. He presses his face so hard against Olicia's thigh that he breathes some of the wine's trail through his nose. His head fleetingly spins and his sight loses focus. As his tongue searches her skin he is surprised by a sharp acidic, almost electric taste. Then the dreamy sweet taste overwhelms him.

Reggie watches on and doesn't notice that Veronica and Ellouise have sidled close to him. They both sandwich Reggie, as he focuses on Ben's endeavours.

Fighting to recompose himself, Ben starts to follow the trickle down Olicia's thigh. Olicia briefly squirms in delight. Ben can feel a shiver running up through her form.

Outside the wailing wind seems to send an unnatural groan into the room.

Reggie thinks he can hear an eerie whisper. "Reginald come..." There's a short pause, then once again. "Come to me... Reginald..."

It's a very soft, very sensual invitation. Reggie strains to hear it properly.

Reggie: Turning to Veronica he asks quietly. "Can you hear something?"

Veronica: Answers as she looks at him closely. "It's just the wind..."

Reggie concentrates on Ben again. Veronica moves her hand onto Reggie's head and gently strokes his temple. Ellouise then joins in and strokes Reggie's shoulder.

Olicia's hand guides Ben to finish the dribble of wine. Ben still fighting the hazy spin enveloping him blinks hard to regain focus. He slurps the last drip of wine on Olicia's thigh. He is getting feverishly hot. His head feels like it is starting to burst. And an uncomfortable humidity is creeping over him. He rears away from Olicia.

Lucinda: Interrupts. "Hey you haven't finished yet."

Lucinda then repeats the spillage of wine. This time the drizzle starts on Olicia's shoulder and trickles a very thin line of red down to her elbow. The liquid accumulates there and begins to drip onto her breast. Olicia looks up at Lucinda and smiles deviously.

Another menacing draft permeates the room.

Ben feels an uneasy attraction to Lucinda's ploy. Olicia reaches over to Ben and guides his head nearer her moistened shoulder. He feels an immense attraction and an equally intense repulsion battling within him. His heart is pounding even more fiercely.

Olicia: Looking deep into his eyes. "Come Benjamin drink from me..."

Now Ben hears the indistinct eerie whisper.

"Benjamin... " Through the wail of wind. And again. "Benjamin... Come to me..."

Reggie, now snugly comforted by the gentle caresses by Veronica on his temple and intoxicating massages of Ellouise on his shoulders, hears something in the varying shrill of rushing air.

Reggie: Whispers softly to himself as he grapples to understand what he thinks he is hearing. "Benjamin?"

Reggie then turns and looks at Veronica who has pressed her bosom against his side. She reaches and strokes his hair again. Reggie reaches to divert her hand. Inadvertently he nicks the small scab from his forehead.

Ben has paused and breathes deeply to regain his composure. Then he blinks hard both eyes and re immerses himself into his oral indulgence. He sweats even more in the strangely intensifying humidity.

Reggie now feels the humidity building in the air. The air is becoming oppressive and he too is sweating profusely.

Ben trails his mouth along Olicia's upper arm and his heart pounds even harder. Now he feels an unexpected haziness. He feels strangely conscious of the blood moving in his veins.

Reggie looks over to Ben and Ben returns the glare.

Reggie: This time out aloud. "Benjamin?"

The four look up anxiously.

Reggie: "We've never told you our names?"

Ben suddenly gets a chilling unease come over him. He notices small red splotches blotting on his robe. The scratches on his shoulder have started to bleed again.

Reggie can feel a warm trickle on his forehead and wipes it with his hand. A small smear of red appears on his wrist.

Without warning the room is completely silent. There's no wind at all.

A thick grey-white mist is creeping into the room. Reggie and Ben turn and gravitate to each other. In their hazy state their eyes temporarily lose focus. Reggie tightly clasps his chalice.

Out of the murkiness the ethereal whisper recommences. "Come Reginald... Come Benjamin..."

Suddenly out of the haze appears Lucinda's jet black hair. She moves dangerously close, offering her inviting lips. Ben freezes assenting to her sensual advance. Olicia rises in between them and reaches over to uncover his shoulder.

Reggie also turns and finds Ellouise and Veronica in an intimate advance.

Both Ben and Reggie stay stupefied by the slow sensual dance that is unfolding around them. Their eyes follow the soft caressing movements of the four voluptuous sirens. Slowly they become deeper entranced and a dreamy lethargy creeps into their bodies until they become almost oblivious to the gentle physical manoeuvring .

Delauno
Delauno
2 Followers