All Comments on 'Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
samsayssamsaysalmost 6 years ago
Great Story...

Keep writing!!!

plugszplugszalmost 6 years ago

looking forward to the next chapter, fun read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Nice. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep writing

Great erotic art

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Nice Start

Can't wait to see what else he and his Nurse's get up to.

loragassloragassalmost 6 years ago
scrubs do NOT have buttons

but a good read none the less

chin_lockechin_lockealmost 6 years ago
Normally minor medical details don't bother me

This is a little personal. He'd have a catheter in, oxygen on, pulse monitor on his finger. Up to 6 IVs. It would take most of the first day to become coherent and take coherent actions and follow simple directions. That's being in a coma for less than a week speaking from personal experience coming out of a coma from viral spinal meningitis, Twice. Weeks apart.

Don't let it ruin it for the rest of you.

I've never left a comment before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

the absurdity of all the medical mistakes takes you out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He would have a catheter.

Stories makes no sense in light of that

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

I actually clicked on another story of yours, which directed me here (please forgive me, as I don’t recall the name). I don’t normally comment until the end when I’m playing catch-up, but the catheter comments prompted me to. While I’m sure he would have them, they aren’t permanent and can be removed. A mate of mine used to do it daily.

Anyways, great read and I really like your style. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading the rest.

P.S This is Swifthawk, for whatever reason when I try to login, the security feature doesn’t work well with my iPhone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lighten up

Try to remember that all these stories are FICTION. And not by professional writers. Ease up on the comments. Many of the other stories on LITEROTICA are so poorly written that I feel illiterate when I finish them. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Comment fact check

This was a wonderful story that was incredibly well written. Apparently, some disagree and want to try to be pedantic about what they view as errors in the story.

While most scrubs may not have buttons, a number of them do. For example, the uniform advantage butter-soft-scrub-button-front-scrub-top.

While it is usual for a coma patient to have an indwelling catheter, it's not something that is usually checked by the attending, and with virtually all of the nurses in on it, a straight catheter could be used. That would mean that it only comes into play when it is time to drain the bladder.

For long term patients, if the underlying brain swelling is gone and the patient is self resperating, ventilation is typically removed, so no tube in his mouth. He would likely only have fluids and either a feeding tube would be used or a nutrient IV.

It is clear that the author intended the patient to have been in a minimally conscious state, because the nurse was surprised that he was conscious, but not that he was tracking her. Coming out of that state rather than vegetative or directly from a coma is a lot quicker mentally.

So, while there are many improbabilities, there aren't any impossibilities in the story, except perhaps having a coma ward staffed by hotties.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great so far

Great fantasy story. Every patients dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gotta find that hospital!

I have been in 2 comas and never had anything like that, granted the longest was only 10 days but still....you can always hope.

Love the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh!

Hope Central High Blues is better.

Not very realistic.

Yes I am a contributor.

Gonna pass on this at least for now. Didn't even finish 1st page.

zonozzonozover 3 years ago
Hey, it's a FANTASY!!!

Yes, the catheter, feeding tube, yada yada yada. It's a made up wet dream story about a made up kid and 3 apparently soon to be 4 hot n' sexy nurses.

I'm not reading stories on Literotica because I want to learn about medical equipment and procedures (I've got a 23 year old daughter that had a brain tumor resected at age 5, and has had 36 additional surgeries and countless doctor and hospital visits since then). I'm here to read stuff to take my mind off the troubles of my developmentally disabled, but unbelievably smart and proficient in some areas, daughter that will never know what it's like to drive a car, live alone, have a child, or likely ever find a soulmate.

Go read a medical journal for accuracy, this story is about a horny young man with a big unit, some sexy nurses that have been keeping his testicles and the vascular system of said big unit in good operation condition during his coma, and apparently plan to do so for the foreseeable future!

SorchakSorchakover 3 years ago
I was in a coma once,

and I didn't get that treatment. Of course, the fact that I was only 5 years old probably had something to do with it. I don't remember my 4th Christmas or my 5th birthday (a week later) due to being unconscious. I do sort of vaguely remember that I had some cute nurses, though.

SypherzSypherzover 3 years ago
Fact checking a fap story....

Really?

You must have really hated Doctor Strange, I mean how can he be a doctor and a master of mysticism? WHO HAS THE TIME FOR BOTH JOBS? GOSH GUYS.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

I have actually been looking for this for quite some time, as it mysteriously disappeared from my bookmarks...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT...OH, MOSTEXCELLENT STORY...cannot wait to read the rest...

**5**Stars...definitely deserves WWWAAAAYYYYYY MORE!

froggytreefroggytreeabout 2 years ago

My favorite of your series. Re-reading again.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameabout 2 years ago

lol ... loved, and still laughing ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So far, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story. It will be interesting to see how it continues. In addition to the sex (obviously), I'd like to hear about the reactions from his friends and family in terms of his growth. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not the smidgen of reality that a fantasy needs.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this is my 7th reading in 4+ years and it is just as good as the first time. It is a great way to get yourself out of a bad day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this is my 7th reading in 4+ years and it is just as good as the first time. It is a great way to get yourself out of a bad day.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Who wouldn't want to wake up to those three! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann9 months ago

I’m a new fan and first time reader.I can’t wait to devour everything you’re written and not get any work done, lol.

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Thanks for sharing your work.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Блин... Вроде и проблема у парня, кома и инфекция, но такое пробуждение оправдывает всё!)

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Well done for the first chapter.

JSA69JSA693 months ago

Nice start. You never disappoint. Thanks for sharing.

ManningDP69ManningDP6920 days ago

It is called a catheter and you would not be getting up to pee after a coma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...