Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a lot for everyone to digest. Wait, we? They had all been...

"Dammit, Charlene! That should have been me!" Sarah blurted out.

"SHHHH!" Heather said, putting a finger to her lips. "Let me make sure the doctors have all cleared out before we all get fired."

She hustled out of my room and out of sight. Sarah glared at Charlene who just shrugged. Then Charlene pulled up the hem of my gown, revealing my pulsing, rock-hard, gigantic dick in all its glory. Sarah pulled the curtain to block the doorway to my room, then walked to the foot of my bed, leaned forward, and just dove onto my waiting cock with her hungry mouth.

I had lifted my head to watch her, my mouth open in lust and disbelief. Charlene grabbed the control for my bed and the motor hummed gently as my back was lifted into a more comfortable viewing position.

"Sarah was the first one, you know," Charlene said to me in a calm, sultry tone. "She was the one who noticed how big your dick had gotten. She was the first one to suck you off. She was nice enough to share it with her besties." I tore my eyes from Sarah's vigorous sucking to stare at Charlene. She had one large breast out and was squeezing her nipple, rolling it between her thumb and finger. Her left hand was down the front of her pants, and from the movement in her crotch area I assumed she was stroking her pussy.

Seriously, I was still thinking I had awakened in a porno!

Heather came back in, a whisper of a breeze in the curtain and a slight brightening of the room my only warning. Her honey-sweet voice spoke, "You know, this couldn't have worked out better. Jeannie is the only one who hasn't been in on our sweet treat, here. All the doctors are gone for the night. Our other three patients are sure not going to disturb us." While she was speaking, she was unbuttoning her top – wow! Sweet Jesus, those were some enormous, fantastic, beautiful breasts, coming right at me. Her nipples pressed into my left forearm as she leaned in and gave me a smoldering hot kiss. I had never been kissed like that. Her tongue hungrily invaded my mouth, twisting and swirling as she sucked on my tongue. I was moaning with desire, but not as loudly as Charlene. Sarah was also moaning, the vibration making my cock buck and pulse in her mouth.

Charlene leaned in so that her sultry voice was again right in my ear. "We drew straws three months ago, and I lost. So I'm going to be the one to go out and cover the night desk. Sarah is the lucky one who gets that fantastic dick in her pussy first." I almost came right then and there, but she wasn't done. "Then Heather is going to ride you like you've never even imagined." Right then, Heather bit my lip softly in emphasis. Charlene went on, "I'm already so wet, Joshua" – I didn't correct her – "I'm going to cum in my panties long before I get to take that beautiful, thick cock up inside me." I almost swallowed Heather's tongue as my balls erupted. Sarah gulped down my first three massive spurts, then she generously leaned back to let Charlene dive in to get her own mouthful.

Oh, dear lord. I was going to die in this hospital. I was going to die right here, on this bed, with the biggest shit-eating grin on my face that you've ever seen!

12