Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne spoke up, continuing where she had left off earlier. "The one thing I definitely want to add to your physical therapy, though, is we need to use that pool. I will make sure to add it in appropriately."

"Good thinking," Sarah said. Charlene looked wistful. From that point, those three were basically in "shop talk" mode, three colleagues talking about work. Beth squeezed me a bit tighter. I looked up at her and we shared a smile. I leaned against her and held her. I felt so safe and warm. So loved.

Beth finally got out of my lap to go get changed. I got up to fix myself some breakfast. I offered to make something for everyone, but they had eaten. Nurses are used to getting up really early and eating, it seems. I found some cereal and had a bowl of that. I tried not to stare at Charlene's ass in her skirt when she got up and refilled coffee for all three women. Beth emerged, dressed in shorts and a loose t-shirt. She saw the box of cereal I had left on the counter and poured herself a bowl. She had coffee as well. I realized that I had never had coffee in my life, and that all four of them were drinking the stuff. After cleaning out my cereal bowl, I saw the pot was almost empty. I poured the little bit that was left into a cup and took a sip. Gack! It was bitter and left a horrible aftertaste in my mouth. How could they drink this stuff? I washed out the pot, then started a fresh one for them.

The three nurses continued visiting for another hour, really enjoying having this opportunity to just relax and talk. Beth brought me a really nice phone, the latest Galaxy model. I was surprised when she told me it was mine. I had to have her show me how the thing worked; I had never had my own phone before. She started to sit in my lap, but then I begged off. "Wait, let me go change into something more comfortable," I said. It was a bit warm in the house for the dress slacks I was wearing.

Back in my room, I stripped off the pants and hung them back in my closet. For once, looking around the room, it felt like it was really my room. That I hadn't broken into some stranger's house to raid their closet. I chuckled at the thought as I pulled on my familiar gray workout shorts and a tank top without thinking about it. When I sat down in the dining room and Beth plopped down in my lap, I definitely thought about it. I could clearly feel her warm, naked thigh pressed right on top of the shaft of my cock through the thin fabric. I know, it's my sister. Damn, she smelled good, though. I forced myself to pay close attention to her phone tutorial. She was good at explaining how to navigate it, how the features worked, and some really useful tips. She then asked Leanne for her number and put it in my phone. "This HAS to be a dream," I thought as Leanne rattled off her number, "Seriously, Leanne is giving me her number." Charlene then pulled out her phone and gave my sister her number while Beth gave her mine. Sarah also put my number in her phone, then gave her number to Beth and Leanne. Charlene then had Beth put Heather's number in my phone as well, and she gave Dennis' phone number to Leanne. I would have felt way out of line, way too obvious if I had asked for any of the nurses' numbers. Now I had them all. I had to control myself to keep from shaking my head in disbelief.

Several minutes later, Sarah reluctantly rose and stretched. "This was really great. We do need to get going, though."

I felt a pang at that. I didn't know when I would see them again once they walked out that door. Beth hopped off of my lap, and I was shocked again. "You guys have got to come over and use the pool!" she sounded...I don't know-bubbly?-when she said that. She hugged Sarah, who looked as stunned as I felt. Beth leaned back and said, "Just give us a call." She then hugged Charlene. We all walked out the front door. Charlene hugged me fiercely and kissed my cheek. Sarah was gentler in when she embraced me. I could feel the tension in her back, though. She was carefully controlling herself.

I waved goodbye as they drove away, saw my sister and Leanne doing the same. I turned back to follow them into the house. "Too good to be true," I thought again as I watched Leanne's perfect ass going into my house. Dread washed over me again at the thought. I kept walking, closed the door behind us. I thought hard about it, then. If this all turns out to be some messed-up dream, I should just enjoy it. If it's just a dream, not a damn thing you can do about it.

I walked into the living room, where Beth and Leanne were standing and talking. They both looked at me.

"You look better," Beth spoke up. "Finally feel like you are really home now?"

"Yes. Yes I am." I smiled at them. "So, Leanne, I guess you're my boss now. What should I be doing now?"

Both women giggled at that, and Leanne, my wet dream goddess since forever, actually fucking blushed!

It's a whole new world.

Two hours later, I was seriously rethinking what kind of goddess she was as I lay on the bench press covered in sweat. She had me "working out to failure" with far more weight than I could have ever imagined I could lift. It would have been a lot easier if I wasn't fighting the whole time to keep from getting a raging hard-on as she leaned over me displaying that cleavage. I kept finding myself pinned beneath the bar when I just couldn't push it any more, and she would lean down to help me get the weight back onto the supports. Each time, her chest was heaving with the effort, impossible to ignore. I was sure she caught me looking, but she didn't say anything.

That particular torture finally ended. I toweled the sweat from the bench and then my face and arms. Leanne was toweling her own sweat from her face and chest. Her dark blue scrubs showed clearly that she was sweating profusely in the hot, closed space of that room. My eyes took in her body and moved up to her face. I was going to say something, but she started first. "Well, this is stupid," she said. "I won't be wearing these scrubs anymore. Let me see if Beth has anything I can borrow." She left the room, and I heard her call out, "Hey, Beth..." I sat back down, just exhausted. My shoulders and arms were trembling as I continued toweling them dry.

Beth poked her head in a couple minutes later. "Hey, Josh, do you have a swimsuit?"

I had to think about it for a minute. We hadn't bought one. "Maybe," I dragged that out, still thinking over some of the shorts we had bought, wondering if my old trunks would still fit. "I'll have to check; give me a sec." I went into my room and rummaged through the dresser. I found my old swim trunks. That was a big nope. The waistband of those shorts was smaller than one of my thighs now. I was a little sad as I folded them and set them on top of my dresser. I had some good time in those shorts, and it didn't feel like it had been that long ago.

I went through my newer shorts and found a pair that looked like they would do. They were brightly colored jogging shorts, made of nylon or rayon. I pulled off my sweaty workout clothes and pulled them on. They were loose and came to mid-thigh. I came out of my room and called out, "I found some. They're not swim trunks, but they should be fine."

Beth's voice answered from her bedroom, "Cool. Hey, you should grab a shower while I find something for Leanne to wear. Dad's pretty picky about that."

"Okay," I responded. That did sound like our dad. I showered the sweat from my body quickly. As I was drying, I could hear my sister talking to Leanne in her room. I froze at the words coming through the wall.

"...so I went back to the coma ward. Those guys knew me, so they let me go even though it was after visiting hours. I swear, those slutty nurses had their hands all over him!"

Oh, shit.

Leanne's voice came next, "Hey! I'M one of those slutty nurses now. Watch yourself!"

My dick, which had been so well-behaved all morning, was rapidly becoming an iron bar at that combination of thoughts.

"Well, I just couldn't believe it. They never saw me, but one of them just started sucking his dick! Right there in his bed. And—oh my god—it was huge."

"Really? Like, how huge are we talking?"

"You remember Tommy Cramer? About that long, but even thicker, from what I could see."

"You have got to be shitting me!"

"Nope."

"Damn. Sucks to be you."

"Why is that?"

"He's your brother. I could actually have some of that."

"You slut!"

"You know it. Plus, you can't really blame those nurses. They work sixty to eighty hour weeks, no time for a life, nothing steady unless they're banging a doctor—what? No, seriously, that happens all the time. Putting a prime piece of meat in front of them like that...that's like tossing a steak in front of a starving dog. What would you expect?"

I had to run cold water over my dick for a full minute to get the swelling to go down. Before I was done, Beth was knocking on the bathroom door. "You about done in there?' she asked.

"Yeah. I'll be out in a minute." I dried my rebellious soldier off and pulled on the shorts, checking in the mirror to make sure my bulge wasn't obvious before walking out. I carried a beach towel in front of me, just to be safe.

I got to the sliding glass back door and opened it, but no one was out there. I looked into the kitchen before hollering, "I'm going out back."

Beth's voice came back from the direction of my parents' bedroom. "Go ahead. Leanne's in the shower in here." Then I saw her come out of the hall. She had a towel wrapped around her. She kept walking past as she continued on to our bathroom, "I'll shower in here since you're done."

I had expected the pool water would be colder than it was. It wasn't hot water, just a nice, comfortable temperature. I had dipped in a foot to test it. I set my towel on the picnic table and jumped in. The water felt so good on my tortured muscles that I was relaxing immediately. Oh...the relief was just marvelous. I was lying in the pool, feeling relaxed, when I heard the sliding door open and glanced over that way. I saw a perfect set of calves and beautiful painted toenails first. My eyes flowed up over shapely thighs, pouty pussy lips pressed tightly into the fabric of a bikini bottom. Above that was an appealing little tummy with a belly button I would love to bury my tongue in. Higher still, and the curves of luscious breasts barely stuffed into a tiny bikini top came into view, dark nipples showing through the thin material...

"My eyes are up here, you perv!"

Holy hell. It was my sister. She was laughing, and seemed not to be serious about it or offended. I smiled at her and waved as she and Leanne made their way up the three stairs to the pool deck. I turned away, not wanting to get busted staring or possibly drooling at them. I was shaken, though. My sister is hot! How had I not known that before? Oh, that's right. Leanne was the answer to that one. Leanne's perfect curves were burned into my brain. Every time we had gone swimming and my sister was in a bathing suit, Leanne was there and had my full attention. Well, that and trying not to get caught staring at her...and trying to fight back a full-blown hard-on the entire time. Being me around Leanne was a full-time battle.

Now it seemed I was in a battle on two fronts. The swelling in my shorts told me I was losing this battle.

My calm relaxation in the pool came splashing to an end as my sister and Leanne jumped into the pool and attacked me. Beth tried to dunk me, and I tickled her ribs. I was keeping her at bay when Leanne jumped onto my back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I could feel her luscious, soft breasts pressed into my back and her legs wrapped around me. The thin fabric of my sister's spare bikini bottom did little to shield my lower back from that hot pussy mound I could clearly feel rubbing against me there. I felt Leanne's foot touch my throbbing boner and realized I was now sticking right out of the bottom of my woefully inadequate shorts. I was whirling quickly, extricating myself and pushing away their hands, just trying to avoid the embarrassment of having to explain my rampant erection.

Then they both dove at me at once, and I managed to wrap an arm around both of their waists and keep them there. I stood up, holding them mostly out of the water. They were both laughing and struggling to break free. Finally, they just relaxed as I walked the three of us into deeper water. When the water lifted their breasts, I saw that both of them had rock-hard nipples pressing out their tops. My traitorous cock was waving out in front of me outrageously. I hoped they couldn't see it as clearly as I could through the water.

"Dad really did a great job with the pool," I said aloud. "Don't you wish we would have had this years ago?"

"Yeah," Beth responded, "We totally could have avoided all those pervy guys at the public pool."

Leanne nodded in agreement, which put on a spectacular boob show to my right. I blew indignantly into the water. "Hey! You shouldn't talk about all my friends that way!"

Both girls laughed hard at that. Now there were two equally spectacular shows going on. I was afraid I might cum right on the spot when I felt a delicate foot touch my hard cock.

"What have we here?" Leanne breathed huskily into my ear. Oh, boy. I'm totally busted. Doubly so when I felt Beth's toes squeeze me from the other side.

I was frozen and stammering as those toes explored the length of my shaft. "It feels like a hard COCK," Beth breathed in my other ear, "but it's way too big to be that." I groaned out loud, unable to contain the sound.

"No," Beth went on, "Something that big would just destroy a little pussy like mine."

Leanne's groan in my ear made my knees buckle. I shakily made my way into the shallow end of the pool, pushing off with my feet so that we drifted toward the stairs together. I relaxed my grip around their hips, and we came to a rest with my arms loosely around their backs. As those dexterous toes slid down my legs, two urgent hands replaced them on my shaft.

"Oh! It IS a cock," Leanne growled. I turned to her, and then she was kissing me. I mean, seriously kissing me. Her tongue was in my mouth, impossibly hot and her hand was squeezing and stroking me in the warm water. Beth continued for her as she also stroked the base of my shaft, "Yes. It's a great, big, thick, amazing cock."

My upper back and neck were firmly against the top stairs in the pool. Leanne broke off the kiss and looked at Beth, and then they were lifting my hips toward the surface of the water. I was convinced that this was a dream when they both squeezed an ass cheek at the same time and pushed half of my throbbing boner up out of the water. Leanne breathed out, "Oh!" just as my sister muttered, "Jesus. It's even bigger than I thought."

The jogging shorts I wore were plastered uselessly to my abdomen, and the entire length of my cock was standing straight up in front of them. Leanne released her grip on my shaft and drifted out of my arm toward my hip. She was looking at Beth as she spoke softly.

"I'm sorry, Beth, I just have to..." she looked down at the head of my cock, and then she drifted down and opened her mouth wide to take me in. My dream goddess had me in her mouth. My own mouth was open wide, helpless as I looked up at my sister...and then Beth was kissing me. Not like a sister was supposed to kiss her brother, either. She twirled her tongue around mine, and then sucked my tongue hard into her mouth. I felt my cock pulse, felt Leanne suck the pre-cum offering right out of me. Her sexy groan around my sensitive head almost got her the entire load at once. She wrapped her hand tightly around the base of my shaft and slowly slid it up my length, forcing more of my salty pre-cum into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock head, and she pulled her mouth off of me with a soft slurp.

"Oh my God, Beth. Stop kissing your brother like that," she said. Her voice was still husky as she said it. Beth reluctantly stopped trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth. Then, as she leaned down to take my mouth again, Leanne mumbled, "You need to try his tasty pre-cum instead." I tried to struggle as Leanne kissed me, tried to moan out a protest, but I was lost when my sister's hot, wet mouth slurped my cock eagerly inside.

Beth's mouth was moaning with a high pitch as it worked me over. She was sucking insistently at the tip, her tongue lashing hungrily. Then her lips were working their way around the crown of my head, and it popped fully inside her mouth. My own moans into Lynn's mouth only seemed to spur her on as she devoured my tongue and lips with hers. I finally tried to struggle free again, tried to stop this before it got further out of hand.

Leanne froze me with a glare. Her voice, though not loud, had steel in it when she told me, "Don't you dare. You told me I'm the boss, right?" I nodded weakly at that. She leaned down so that her lips touched my ear, and whispered almost silently, "Let Beth have this. She really needs it, Josh."

When she rose back up, she looked down and lust sparkled in her eyes when she saw Beth. My sister had four inches of my shaft inside her mouth, and her lips were sliding up and down it making hungry slurping noises. Leanne then said, "We need to get you a real bathing suit, Josh. We can't have your mother seeing you like this." Once again, she leaned down to my ear and whispered "or your sister won't be your only relative sucking your dick." Beth groaned as I exploded helplessly in her mouth. She was shaking uncontrollably and making all sorts of filthy sounds as she gulped down every drop. Noises a brother should never hear his sister making.

My eyes were wide as Leanne grinned triumphantly down at me. What did she know about my mother that I didn't? Was she just trying to be especially dirty to get me off, or was there something...I should let it drop. Something in Leanne's eyes told me I needed to tend to my sister.

Beth was just releasing me from her mouth when I scooped her up in my arms and walked us into deeper water. I had my legs bent, keeping her right at the surface as I carried her. She was still working on swallowing the massive load I had put into her mouth. I kept my voice low as I spoke to her.

"That was so intense, Beth. Thank you. You are awesome. I never realized until today what a sexy woman my sister has grown up to be."

She finished swallowing and put her arms around my neck. She breathed softly onto my skin as she said, lightly, "Oh, you're just saying that because I sucked your dick."

"No, Beth. I realized how sexy you were when you walked out that door," I turned us around, facing the house, "and I looked at you as a woman for the first time in my life. A radiant, gorgeous, sexy woman."

She beamed up at me. I couldn't help myself.

"...with fantastic tits!" and I buried my face noisily in her cleavage. Beth shrieked and laughed, fighting me off. Leanne laughed hard as she watched us from the stairs. When I looked up at Leanne, she looked sincerely happy. The steel I had seen in her eyes was gone.

I wandered around the pool with Beth in my arms. She held on to my neck, looking up adoringly at me. We talked a little, softly, but mostly we just enjoyed holding each other in the warm water. Lynne seemed reluctant to interrupt, but finally said, "We should really get cleaned up and dressed before your parents get home."

I showered quickly, by myself, and dried off quickly as well. When I emerged, Leanne went in and shooed me out. I went to my room and dressed in cargo shorts and a long polo shirt. Beth came in as I pulled on my second sock. The heat and desire I saw in her eyes was undeniable. We stood in my room and kissed passionately, our hands groping at each other. We were moving slowly toward the bed when, "Ahem!" Leanne said from the doorway. She looked at us sternly. "You two better get your act together before your parents get home. If they see you looking at each other like that, you will get kicked out of the house."