Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne was still wrapped in a towel, still dripping wet. She was also completely in charge.

She stepped back into the bathroom, leaving the door open as she unwrapped the towel and finished drying off with it. As badly as I wanted to feast my eyes on her body, she had my gaze trapped with her eyes. The steel was back, now. She owned me, and we both knew it. When she was dry, she wrapped the towel back around her body and went to grab her phone. As it started to ring, she sent Beth to get her an outfit so we could go shopping. Then she was talking to my mother on the phone.

"Hello! It's Leanne. Listen, we need to get Josh some swim trunks so we can use the pool for his therapy." She then flashed me her tits, and this time encouraged me to look at them. They were perfectly formed D-cups, capped by pale pink aureoles. Her nipples were hard, and she pulled my head down so I could take one in my mouth as she continued on the phone. "Beth will go with us, and we'll grab something to eat while we're out. Oh! That would be awesome." She looked down at me encouragingly, then grabbed my hair and shifted me to her other breast. "That sounds good. You guys enjoy yourselves. I'll make sure I call before we come back." Leanne hung up the phone and groaned softly. She let me enjoy her breast for a few more precious seconds before pushing me gently away and wrapping her towel tightly around her again. She leaned up and kissed me hard, and then turned to go into Beth's room.

I was frozen where I stood. Just...wow.

I heard giggling from Beth's room, and then Leanne ducked into our bathroom to try on the outfit that Beth had given her. When she opened the door, she looked sharp in the khaki shorts and blouse. She gathered her dirty nursing scrubs and strolled out to the kitchen to find a shopping bag for them. We were ready to head out the door when Beth mentioned she needed to go to the bathroom first. Leanne nodded and said, "We'll meet you out front."

As soon as the front door closed behind us, Leanne turned to me. Her face deadly serious, she said, "Look, Josh, this is really, really important. You need to be good to Beth. I mean really good."

I was confused, and started to ask, "What..."

"I love Beth to death. She is the nicest person I have ever met, and she is my best friend. But she has the worst taste in men. Every guy she has dated has been complete shit. The two girls in college, too." My eyebrows shot up, and she nodded curtly before continuing, "For the next week, she isn't your sister. I'm letting you fuck my best friend. You got it? You'd better treat her right." I nodded, but I was still confused, and she could read it easily. She sighed and went on. "Josh, I want you so badly right now. I wanted to jump you in the pool and then in the shower after. But Beth needs you now. So we're both going to wait. Eventually, she will offer to share you with me. And then we will get to do everything you've ever wanted to do with me. But if you mess this up for Beth, if you hurt her..."

The steel and fire in her eyes told me the rest. If I fucked this up, my goddess would destroy me.