Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth...I want you so badly right now. It would kill me, but it would totally be worth it."

She smiled back at that, and I continued, "Tomorrow night will be amazing." I stepped forward then, promising amazing with my slow, sensual tongue-fucking of her eager mouth. We broke for air, and I whispered, "...and the night after that...*kiss*...and the night after that."

I then kissed her passionately until her hands again reached for my shoulders, at which point I broke off the kiss and grabbed her hands. I kissed the back of one, then the other, and licked her middle knuckle before looking up at her. Her eyes went from my face to the red welts she had inflicted on my shoulders.

"I love you, Josh," she whispered to me.

"I love you," I answered. I kissed her lips and whispered, "Sweet dreams." My eyes followed her gorgeous ass as she padded quietly back to her room.

I turned out my light and lay down on top of my sheet. My aching muscles were now screaming, almost matching the unbearable pain of the sunburn and the scratches on my neck and shoulders. I tried lying on my side to get more comfortable, but the process of shifting around hurt almost as badly. I felt my back and legs cramping up, so I sat up with a groan.

I stood, and paced in slow circles in the middle of my bedroom floor. I stretched my arms, legs and back as I did, keeping the cramps at bay. I finally, gingerly, lay back in my bed and looked at the clock. I watched eight minutes tick by while I thought about my sexy sister, lying in her bed in that nightgown. I wasn't getting to sleep any time soon.

I got up, managing not to make any noise, and then slowly made my way into the hallway between Beth's room and mine. I carefully closed my door behind me. I was nervous, then, my hand trembling as I reached up and gently tapped on her door before opening it. I stepped in and whispered, "Beth?"

"Josh?" she whispered back, "Are you okay?"

I closed her door behind me, locking it as I did so. "Beth," I whispered again, "can you do me a favor?"

She sat up in her bed, pushing her covers aside to reveal that she was no longer wearing the robe. My sister's amazing, naked body was revealed to me in all its glory as she sat up and swung her legs to the floor.

"Sure, what is it?" she asked.

"Three things," I whispered as I approached. My cock was so hard in my shorts that it ached. "First, I need you to be really, really quiet."

She nodded, so I continued, "Second, promise you won't hurt me." She bit her lip and nodded at that, as I slowly came to my knees in front of her. I reached out, then, gently running my hands up the inside of her thighs. I then lifted her thighs, up and apart, raising them to my shoulders.

"What's the third thing?" my sister asked, as she lay back on her bed.

"Tell me if I'm doing this right," I said as my mouth lowered to her pussy, "I haven't done it much."

I heard her suck in her breath as my tongue lapped at her sweet, tangy little pussy for the first time. I wasn't lying to her, of course. I hadn't had very many opportunities to do this. Fortunately, I had studied extensively and I'd had eager teachers at the hospital.

I lapped my tongue slowly from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top, savoring her juices and then lashing her clit from side to side twice before tracing her outer lips with my tongue. I slid my tongue in and out of her slowly, pulling it back into my mouth each time and letting her precious taste circulate around, stimulating my taste buds before I swallowed. I sped up my tongue's exploring thrusts inside her, bringing my right thumb up to slowly stroke her clit while I ravished her tight little opening.

The air conditioner kicked on then, and the vent blew the cool air right onto my back. It soothed my aching back, neck and shoulders as I continued driving my tongue deep into my sister.

We were both delighted to discover that she could come again and again without having to stop. Finally, I was sucking her hard little nubbin, two thick fingers buried in her incredibly tight opening and drumming on her g-spot, when she squirted on my face.

I was thinking clearly enough that I whipped off my shorts and used them to sop up the moisture that had fallen to the floor. I wiped my face, my neck and my chest afterwards, as she lay back panting on the bed.

"I never...that's never happened...no one has ever made me do that before," she finally got out. Satisfied that I was dry, I rolled up the soaked shorts carefully and set them on the floor. I then slid into bed with Beth, sitting next to her. I carefully lifted her to my lap, and cradled her in my arms. We kissed again.

This was slow, gentle, loving kissing. I kissed my way down her neck, then, and whispered to her, "I meant what I said earlier. You do have amazing tits." She laughed softly as I sucked her nipple into my mouth.

Beth fell asleep in my arms a while later. I gently straightened her out on her back, covering her sexy body with her sheet. I felt the smile on my face as she rolled to her side. She had a soft smile and her whole body was relaxed. I had not been seriously injured in the process. I could still taste her sweet nectar on my tongue. I stood over her for several minutes, just basking in the beauty of my sleeping sister.

I retrieved my shorts, tossing them into the laundry hamper before I lay down. This time, despite my throbbing cock, I was asleep immediately.

I awoke with a start, but that was all. I wasn't gripped with panic, didn't fear I was in a coma. The sun lit my room, and Beth was sitting at the edge of my bed, gently running her fingers through my hair.

She was wearing her familiar pink pajamas. The top was a short-sleeved pajama shirt with a pocket over her left breast. The bottoms came to mid calf and were tied at the waist with a darker pink ribbon. Unlike the sexy nightgown she had worn into my room the night before, this was a decidedly opaque outfit. I couldn't help but smile as I gazed up at her beautiful face.

"Hey," I said, "are mom and dad up yet?"

Beth responded softly. "Dad left really early this morning, around five, I think. He's got a three-day seminar or something in San Diego. Mom sent me to see if you want some breakfast."

"Mmm. That sounds good," I said.

Beth looked at me, smiled and continued, "I had the most amazing dream after I went to bed last night."

"Really?" I breathed back, "Was it a good dream or a bad dream?"

"I think it started as a bad dream. I thought something bad had happened to you."

"Then what happened?" I was a little too eager to hear her say it.

"Well, then..." she looked thoughtfully at the window before continuing, "...it was just horrible. A nightmare, really."

"What happened?"

"Oh, it's embarrassing to talk about," she leaned over and whispered huskily into my ear, "I was attacked by this giant tongue. It was everywhere. I was completely helpless, lying there, as it just devoured my throbbing little pussy." She planted a hot smooch on my forehead before sitting back up.

"That's a damn shame," I said, playing along, "Are you okay now?"

"Yes. I feel fantastic now." Her expression became serious, then, "How are you? Still in unbearable pain?"

I was afraid to move after she said that. I had not noticed pain, but I figured it would hit me as soon as I tried to get out of bed. "Not at the moment," I answered her, and then I slowly sat up.

Surprisingly little pain hit me. Thank God for workout supplements and aloe. "I think I'm a lot better, actually," I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, "thank you so much for the aloe treatment. That made all the difference in the world."

I got out of bed, closing my door softly, and then shucked off my worn boxer briefs. As I put them in the hamper I turned to Beth, "You don't mind if I change in front of you, do you?" Her mouth was hanging open, and she shook her head. She was riveted to the sight of my full morning wood.

I nodded, and then rifled through my dresser for a fresh outfit. I grabbed a fresh pair of boxers (I hadn't tried any of those yet), socks, black workout shorts and a t-shirt. Still naked, I walked over to the bed. I stood right in front of Beth, set the clothes beside her on the bed, and started pulling on the shirt. I felt her small hand squeeze the spongy head of my cock as I pulled the shirt down my torso. I looked down at her.

"I still can't believe how big this is," Beth said softly.

"Me neither," I responded.

She looked up at me when she heard it. I went on. "I know it's been almost a month, now, but every time I actually look at it, I feel like...I don't know. Like it's someone else's. Does that make any sense?"

"I guess..." she said, and then her expression brightened. "Oh, that's right. It is someone else's." She bent down, then and said, "It's MINE." She sucked hard on the tip, pulling the head into her mouth with a slurp. I shook as she quickly sucked out all my pre-cum. Beth then sat back up with a very satisfied look on her face.

"You'd better finish getting dressed. Mom's in the kitchen and Leanne will be here soon."

I snagged the boxers, and as I bent to put them on, I kissed my sister again. "You're amazing," I whispered.

"Don't you forget it," she said as she left my bedroom.

I finished getting dressed. I did have some pain from the aches in my muscles, but it was bearable. The sunburn was a constant throb. I popped out to the kitchen, wrapping my arms around my mom's waist as she stood over the stove and giving her a quick hug. I kissed her cheek, then got my supplements and washed them down.

"I'm going to jump in the shower and put on fresh aloe. Be right back," I said.

"Alright," my mother replied, "Be careful, Joshua."

The shower was quick, and I carefully spread the aloe cream over my shoulders, neck, arms chest and legs. However, I couldn't reach my back. I turned around and looked at my back in the bathroom mirror. It was bad. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to the dining room.

"Beth, would you mind getting my back with the aloe?" I asked.

"Sure thing," she replied.

I turned so that my back was to them, and held the tube of lotion over my shoulder for Beth. My mom and Beth both sucked in a breath. I heard my mom exclaim, "Good lord, Joshua, what happened to your back?" I was puzzled until she went on, "Looks like somebody scratched you up something fierce."

"Really?" I said, "Dang, I must have scratched it in my sleep. I didn't even notice it."

"That doesn't hurt?" Beth said then. "It looks pretty bad, Josh. We'd better put some antibiotic on it."

Beth brushed past me, headed toward the bathroom. I followed her in, and she had the little tube of 'triple antibiotic' cream in her hand when I came in the door. She had me face away from her, and she said softly, "Hey, shut that door." I pushed it closed and she began carefully applying the antibiotic to the welts on my neck and back.

"Those really don't hurt?" she asked.

"Honestly, no. It just blends in with the sunburn, and that's not terrible now either."

She softly kissed my shoulder while setting the little tube on the counter. Beth then picked up the larger tube of aloe cream and started working it into the middle of my back. When her hands reached the small of my back, she set the aloe back on the counter.

She reached around like she was going to hug me. I started to warn her it would get those creams all over her pajamas, but then she untucked my towel, pulling it from me and hanging it on the towel rack. I saw her in the mirror, standing behind me and staring at my ass. She was reaching for the buttons of her pajama top when she whispered, "Turn around for me."

My cock was rock hard now. It pointed straight out in front of me as I turned to face my sister. She slid silently to her knees in front of me, opening her pajama top so that it framed her huge breasts wonderfully. Her nipples looked as hard as my pulsing cock. She forced her gaze from that to my face and softly said, "I am so very sorry that I hurt you like that. Please accept this apology."

She then proceeded to give me an amazing apology with her enthusiastic, sucking little mouth. Apparently her hands grabbing my ass and squeezing it was also part of this apology. I turned my head to the right and watched her apologizing vigorously in the mirror.

"Ooh. I accept your apology. It's amazing. You'd better stop, though, before mom comes looking for us."

Her look was defiant. She pulled her mouth off of me just long enough to say, "I'll bet I can make you cum before she does," and she slurped me back in.

She was probably right. But then we heard the doorbell ring. With my mom busy in the kitchen, one of us needed to get the door. Beth released my cock with another spine-tingling slurp and a "dammit Leanne" before buttoning up her top and heading for the front door. I waited for a few seconds, leaning on the bathroom counter to support my shaking knees until they felt steady enough to hold me up.

I dressed quickly, then, but pulling on the t-shirt quickly was a bad idea. I walked out of the bathroom holding the shirt. I'm sure my face broadcast the pain that was shooting through my back, neck, and shoulders as I walked out to the dining room.

"Oh, man," I said, "this shirt hurt so badly when I tried to put it on. It's about as soft a shirt as I have, too. Any ideas?"

It has always been a rule in our house that shirts are mandatory at the dinner table. Mom frowned as she looked at me. Then she shrugged and said, "Either of you going to be offended if Joshua is topless for breakfast this one time?" They shook their heads, so she said, "Joshua, I hereby grant you this one time dispensation for topless breakfast. Now come sit down and eat." Everyone smiled at that.

My mom cooks an outstanding breakfast. This was no exception. I was able to mind my manners with the ladies present, except for my topless state, and ate my breakfast without wolfing it down. I still finished a second helping before they were done, but my mom did notice me eating like a gentleman. She smiled in approval.

After breakfast, I insisted on doing the dishes for everyone, encouraging them to relax and visit. At one point, I looked up from the sink to find all three of them looking at me. "What?" I asked.

Lynne spoke up, "It's like porn for women! There's a hot, topless guy washing dishes."

They all howled at that one. I grinned at them while I continued what I was doing. It didn't take long for me to wrap it up. I noticed my sunburned skin was starting to sweat, so I grabbed a bottle of water to make sure I stayed hydrated.

I rejoined them at the dining room table. Leanne and my mother were trying to figure out when they could reschedule my therapy for the day. I obviously wasn't going to be able to do any exercising in my current condition. I cleared my throat and suggested, "Maybe some cognitive therapy? I do have to get started on those placement tests."

Leanne thought about it. "I'll have to make a couple calls, but I think that would work. I may have to get a standardized test for it to count." She pulled out her phone, then retreated to the living room to talk with someone at the insurance company.

I turned to my mother then, "Mom, if my sunburn allows it, would you mind if I visit Mark and Seth this evening? I haven't seen those guys since I woke up."

Like I said earlier, my friends and I never got into trouble. Mom smiled as she said, "Sure." She got up from the table then. "Let me get those placement courses for you."

She returned with a two-foot-high stack of books, notebooks and binders. Setting them on the table, she said, "Let me get the rest."

Oh, boy.

Leanne did have to leave to get a standardized post-coma cognition assessment test. Beth got dressed and left with her. My mom stayed to help me get started with the course work. She was far more organized than I was, so she set up a course of study that should get me through everything in six weeks. We were immediately able to eliminate the Algebra course, since I had taken it early.

We started on World History first, which basically meant reading the textbook and then doing worksheets on the material. I actually find history interesting, and World History had a lot more going on that was captivating to me than the U.S. History class I had taken as a sophomore.

Mom thought it was a good idea to have me read out loud to her, so I did. Every so often she would ask a question, or I had one for her. I had knocked out five chapters when my mom spoke up.

"You are sweating so much you're making me feel warm. I'm going to go change." I looked up at her. She was still wearing the robe she often wore around the house in the mornings. It was a fairly heavyweight cloth. "Okay," I nodded at her.

"You should probably shower and put on some more aloe while I change. I'll get your back when you're done."

"Alright, mom. That's probably a good idea."

My mom is always right. The water felt incredibly soothing on my skin, particularly when I had finished washing off the dried lotion and turned the water down to cold. I stayed under the cold spray and could almost feel my tortured skin drinking in the moisture. I was still in the shower when Mom knocked on the bathroom door.

"Joshua, are you alright in there?"

I pulled my head out of the spray of water and replied, "Yes ma'am. You were right; the cool water is helping a ton."

Although I couldn't see her through the shower curtain, I could hear her open the door. "Sorry, I couldn't hear you," she said, "Are you alright?"

I turned around entirely, then, my back in the spray of the shower. I said, "Yes, Mom, I'm fine. I was saying..." when she pulled the shower curtain open and put her head in to look at me. Reflexively, I covered my crotch with both hands. I cleared my throat and continued, "...I was saying, you were right. This cold water feels great on my sunburn."

"Okay," she said. "Well, if you're ready to get out, I'll dry your back and put that aloe on for you."

That just felt weird. I turned my back to her and turned off the water. I wasn't really comfortable having my mother see me naked like this. I couldn't think of a reasonable protest that made any logical sense, though.

I stepped out of the front side of the shower curtain and stood on the bath mat, my back to her the whole time. That left me standing right in front of the sink, so I could see her reflection in the bathroom mirror out of the corner of my right eye. Mom was wearing a skirt and lightweight blouse now.

It was the same short skirt she had worn to visit me in the hospital, the one that got my dad so fired up when he saw she wasn't wearing panties underneath it. That memory had my cock hardening already, but then I watched her big breasts jiggle as she dried my back. She was extremely gentle with the towel, so it took a while. She reached the tops of my buttocks and sighed as she started to rub the towel all over my ass.

I was completely hard now. I could see pre-cum starting to drool out of the tip of my cock. In the mirror, I saw my mother kneel down behind me. She gently coaxed my feet apart so that she could dry the insides of my legs. I was so turned on my legs were shaking. I looked down and watched as a big drop of my pre-cum started to leak down toward the bath mat.

Then, my mother's outstretched hand was reaching out from between my legs and the fluid was pooling in her palm. Her hand slowly rose until it was right underneath my throbbing cock head, and then her fingers gently squeezed the rubbery tip and forced out the pre-cum that was in there. I found I couldn't speak. I watched in the mirror as she brought her cum-filled palm to her face and sniffed it. She handed me the towel with her other hand and said, "Go ahead and dry your front."