Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,737 Followers

Then she licked her gooey palm. I was about to unload all over the toilet and wastebasket in front of me, so I forced my eyes away from that lust-provoking sight and dried my front. I was a little too rough at first, but controlled my shaking hands well enough after that. I didn't damage myself. When I was done, I thought that I could just hang the towel on my erection, I was so hard. Instead, I held it in front of me.

Mom had watched me the whole time. She had worked a big puddle of the aloe lotion in her hands so that it wasn't too chilly when she applied it to my neck, shoulders and back. Her eyes narrowed as her hands went over the welts on my neck and upper back, but she didn't say anything. She worked her way down my back and then knelt behind me again to do my legs.

I could feel her hot breath between my thighs and on the back of my balls as she gently worked the lotion into my skin. Finally, she was finished.

She rose and gave me a light squeeze on my right ass cheek before moving just past me to wash her hands in the sink. Her eyes met mine in the mirror as she put a dollop of soap into her hand and began rubbing her hands together. Her breasts swayed hypnotically in her blouse. Clearly she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples looked hard enough to cut the mirror's surface as they poked out proudly and waved at me.

My eyes shot back up to hers. She was smiling at me, then. I was so tempted to lift up her skirt at that moment. I wanted to see her naked ass in front of me, wanted to bend my own mother over that bathroom sink and fill her up from behind. Her voice cut through my lust then.

"I'd offer to do your front, Joshua, but that seems like a very bad idea right now." My head shook involuntarily at the huskiness in her voice when she said "very bad." Mom dried her hands and left the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I couldn't stop shaking for minutes after. Holy hell.

I needed to masturbate furiously, needed to get all that filthiness out of my mind. But then I heard Leanne and Beth come in the front door. I washed my face vigorously, trying to clear my mind. I heard a soft knock at the door. I wrapped my towel tightly around my waist. I don't know what I was expecting as I said, "Come in."

I was surprised when Leanne came in, closing and locking the door behind her.

"Your mom sent me. Are you alright Josh?" Am I alright? Not even close! As Leanne approached I was shaking uncontrollably. She looked alarmed, and guided me over to sit on the lid of the toilet seat. The towel parted in front of me, and my huge, pulsing, throbbing, drooling cock sprung free right in front of my wet dream goddess.

"I'm sorry, Leanne...I..."

"Your mom was right," she said softly. She started undoing her shorts, "You DO need me right now."

Her shorts and panties fell to the floor and she straddled me right there. Her tight little pussy was soaking wet, and opened like the perfect flower I always knew it was. When her sweet pussy lips closed behind the head of my cock, she wrapped her arms gently around my head.

She moaned softly into my ear, "Oh, good God, Josh. I'm already coming. That huge cock of yours is so...OH! I can't believe it! I'm coming again!"

Then I was coming with her, spraying a geyser of pent-up spunk into her clutching little pussy. We mashed our mouths together so we wouldn't scream out loud with the intensity of that release. I was still shooting hard up inside her what felt like several minutes later when she threw her head back to gasp for air.

Then she was biting her lip so hard I was sure she would draw blood, shaking her head from side to side as she came yet again. She leaned her head down after that, resting her panting face on my shoulder.

When she finally caught her breath, I had finished that orgasm. Leanne looked down into my eyes. She kissed me and whispered, "That was so much better than I imagined. Josh you are so..." her eyes shot open, "You're still hard?" The disbelief was clear in her face and in her voice.

I nodded at her, not sure what to say. I lifted her up from my lap, felt the gooey mess drain out of her and down my leg. I stood, turning her around in front of me as I guided her to the sink and bent her over.

"I'm so sorry, Leanne," I said softly, "but we're not close to done yet."

In the mirror I saw her eyes shoot open as I spread her ass cheeks open and entered her sloppy pussy from behind. Her hands clutched the counter, one of them grabbing a washcloth and shoving it into her mouth to muffle her scream.

I lost my self control, then. I couldn't stop my hard cock from just pounding her tight little pussy savagely. Her stifled screams and the wild look in her eyes just spurred me on as I took her, violently, again and again.

I shot a second massive volley of semen deep inside her. Her eyes rolled up in her head and her muscular ass shook as her own orgasm overwhelmed her. She just looked up at me helplessly when I stopped spurting inside her...and slowly started to fuck her again.

I had calmed down enough that when my third orgasm approached I was able to warn her. "Oh, Leanne, I can't believe this," I hissed. "I'm about to come again." She pulled the saliva-soaked washcloth from her mouth and said, "I want you to shoot it all over my ass!"

I did as she asked, pulling my cock out and resting the shaft across her pulsing asshole to unload all over her ass and her lower back. One enterprising rope of my cum shot all the way up to her shoulder blade. I was holding her hips tightly, still spreading her sexy butt open wide as my cock slid up and down between those perfect ass cheeks.

Leanne reached back with a shaky hand and grasped my cock just behind the head. She pointed it right at her asshole and pressed the tip to her opening, forcing the last of my cum to dribble inside her.

"Ohhh, dear God," she groaned, "You're still hard." Then she was pressing my cock into her tight, hungry asshole. Her face nodded to me in the mirror as she gasped, "Do it." We groaned in unison as my huge, spongy cock head opened her fully. Then I was in heaven beyond any I had imagined. I was fucking my goddess in her perfect, velvety, gripping, cock-worshipping ass.

We both lost track of how many times Leanne exploded in orgasm with me buried in her like that, before I finally unleashed that last load. My knees buckled and we slid down to the bathroom floor together. We lay there, holding each other tightly and gasping for air.

I was still buried balls-deep in her clutching ass, still pulsing out the last of my cum. She was shivering with little tremors of her own as she felt each one of my spurts.

It took several minutes for us to get our breath back, to finally stop gasping and panting. It took several more minutes after that before the strength returned to my legs and I was able to help Leanne out of the rest of her clothes and into the shower. We stood shakily under the water, holding each other for support as the sweat and cum gradually flowed off of our bodies.

We hugged and washed each others' backs. When that was done, Leanne poured some body wash over her breasts and tummy and then mashed up against me. We rubbed our bodies together, working the body wash into a lather. Then I leaned her back so that the spray could come between us and rinse it off.

Finally, I pulled the shower nozzle out and knelt beside her, holding her upright while I sprayed up inside her pussy and asshole, flushing out the torrents of cum and rinsing it down the drain.

I dried Leanne off gently, wrapping the towel around her when I was done. I helped her over to sit on the toilet, where this all started, as I toweled off in front of her. She watched my cock wave around in front of me as I finished drying off. "Oh my God," she said softly, "You could go again right now, if you wanted to. Couldn't you?"

I looked down at my cock, clearly at least half-hard. I thought about it and said, "Maybe."

I picked Leanne up and carried her into my room, laying her down gently on my bed. I pulled the sheet over her ravaged body, and then carefully took the damp towel from around her. I walked out into the living room to face the music, then. There was no way we weren't heard.

Only there was no music to face. We were alone in the house.

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and with my strength returning, I grabbed a mop and bucket and cleaned the bathroom floor, drying it with my towel afterwards. I pulled on shorts and put the used towels, washcloth, and the dirty clothes from my hamper into the washer and started it up. Finally, I took Leanne's clothes in to her.

She was fast asleep in my bed. I lifted the sheet from her, finally allowing my eyes to take in her entire, perfect, naked body. She was right. I absolutely would have fucked her again if she wasn't so obviously wiped out. I gently worked her panties up her legs and pulled them up her hips, so she wasn't naked in my bed. I folded the rest of her clothes neatly and set them on my headboard so she would have them when she awoke.

I picked out the softest tank top I could find and eased myself into it. I then gingerly removed my shorts, pulling boxers up to cover my tender cock and balls before putting the loose shorts back on.

I looked at my bedside clock then. Good lord, it wasn't even one in the afternoon yet. I was sorely tempted to curl up in bed with my goddess, but if I did that, I knew I would sleep away the rest of the day. At least until my sister returned home and busted us in bed together. I blew out a deep breath and walked quietly out of my bedroom, closing the door softly behind me.

I went into the kitchen and took vitamins and my weightlifting supplements, washed them down with a tall glass of water. I fixed a quick sandwich and ate it with some chips, moving on in my World History course as I did so.

When I finished eating, I washed my plate and glass, and then picked up my cell phone to call my mother.

"Joshua? Are you feeling better now?" she said when she answered.

"Yes, ma'am, I am better. I just had some lunch, and wondered where you and Beth had gone."

"Oh, we did a little shopping, and then I dropped her at Paula Henderson's place. A bunch of those girls were talking about getting together for drinks. I thought it would be good for Beth to have some drinks with her friends. She'll probably stay overnight. I thought I might take Leanne over there when you guys are done with your therapy for today. You know, so they don't have to worry about driving."

I thought carefully before responding. Clearly, my mom had set Leanne up with me. I was burning to know why, but it felt like we weren't supposed to talk about it. "I'll make sure to let her know. Thanks, mom."

"No problem, Joshua. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Right now I'm at my office. I have a client coming in a few minutes. If we wind up looking at places today, I'll call and let you know."

"Sounds good, mom. I have knocked out two more chapters in World History. I figure one more of those for today and then I'll get started on English."

"Alright. Do you think you're feeling well enough now to visit with Mark and Seth this evening?"

"You know, mom, I think I do."

"That's great, son. I'll talk to you later."

I looked at the phone for a good minute after she hung up, then blasted through that last chapter of World History before practically sprinting down the hall to join the goddess in my bed.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,737 Followers