All Comments on 'Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 08'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Loved this whole series! Hoping to see Jeanie come over for her Joshua fix and have the mom end up helping out. Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I agree with sex4lf. I can't wait to read another chapter. I would love to see the married nurse come over for her Josh fix and have his mother help.

mrem4nmrem4nalmost 6 years ago
Hes getting a bit too perfect and sensetive?

I really enjoy the story and the concept but hes starting to come off as a bit too fake. Hes a sex god but hes constantly apologizing for being rough and hes completely accomodating to all of the needs for the women in his life. Id like to see some character flaws outside of cramps...

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 6 years ago
5 stars

It’s a fun perfect world filled with hot women who want to fuck him. The sex scenes are steamy.

There isn’t any suspense because it’s been established that every woman in the world wants to fuck him, and he is working his way through them all. But that lack of suspense is better than the ridiculous melodrama that ruins so many series on this site.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 6 years ago
Overall 5+*

Hope you continue the tale. Even with some name changes slipped in it was a really good story.

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 6 years ago
Best of the Series

This was the best one yet. Very well done.

I disagree with mrem4n about needing character flaws. There is plenty of room here for conflict without adding that. Mom is the only one who knows about all the rest, though some know about some. Insecurity is not necessarily a character flaw, but it is a problem that is certainly going to raise a problem. Beth, in particular, is going to struggle to differentiate between him sleeping around and all her ex-boyfriends cheating on her. You have lots of places yet to go in the emotional realm without needing to change who your character is. (A possible re-emergence of the meningitis is another possible plot line.) So many places to take all these great characters!

The one thing I struggled with was Leanne's age (and sometimes you spell it differently). If I understand the ages correctly, she is a little too competent of a therapist for her age. Perhaps she is a couple years older than Beth?

Great chapter! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused about a character

Who is Gretchen? The four in the hospital in previous chapters were Heather, Jeannie, Sara, and Charlene.

You might have just had a copy-and-paste or “replace word” scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gretchen

Gretchen was one of the nurses in the coma ward when they first brought Josh in, as the author clearly stated on page 2.

maxx308maxx308almost 6 years ago
Loving it

Hope you're not done yet.

max052max052almost 6 years ago
THIS

Is why I read Literotica. As un-realistic as this story is it's hot as hell and never boring. One of the best I ever read. 5 stars and fave story, please keep writing, I'll keep reading. Can't thank you enough for your efforts.

All my best, max052.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really good story

I hope you keep this going. I look forward to reading every chapter.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Fully agree with Max052. Loved it all so far and really do hope you will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait for the next one. Joshua rampaging through thr girls at school??

elewis00elewis00almost 6 years ago
More

Please continue this is a great story

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 4 years ago

You seemed to mix up Leanne and Lynne a lot in the last couple of chapters. Good story telling. I thought the whole sunburn thing was a little much but still 5 stars. Very entertaining.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 3 years ago

@MaximusTheMad

The sunburn was a clever literary device, it was a tool; merely a reason for certain character actions to occur, or to be prevented from occuring. Without the whole sunburn thing, the actions would have not happened, which would have taken depth away from the characters/story, or the interactions would have felt contrived.

Conversely, where action were prevented from taking place by the sunburn, the actions would have either taken place, and the story would have gone in a different direction, or simply not having them occur without a valid reason would have felt unrealistic.

This story writing/telling takes some thought, that why not just everyone is plopping out stories; the ones who do plop out stories without the thought and planning, just plop out turds; I'm sure you've read a FEW on here. I certainly have in the nearly 15 years I've been reading Lit smut. Some real turds... fortunately none have been associated with LR.

The '...whole... thing..." also gave the story authenticity; the protagonist had been in a fucking coma for two years, he would have been so white, he would nearly glow in the dark.

If he hadn't gotten sunburned, there would have been 2-3 yahoos bitching about him being out in the sun after so long in the hospital, and not getting sun burned.

By having him get sunburned, there was only one yahoo complaining "...the whole sunburn thing was a little much..."

On my scorecard, that puts us 1-2 yahoos ahead in the game. :)

look_out51look_out51over 2 years ago

I heading out right now in order to crash the car into a tree!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Doesn't he feel bad for making his father a CUCKOLD, and Mom a cheating slut??!!

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 2 years ago

I greatly enjoy your writing and the complete discarding of monogamous norms. The world would be a better place if words like cuckold and slut ceased to have meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gotta say, I've very much enjoyed most of the story so far. This one not so much. Specifically because of the cheating wives. It would be one thing if the wives were separated, divorced, abused or really disliked their husbands. Or if the couples were swingers or the husband had a specific injury. But no, they each LOVE their husband. This is just WRONG, more so that he is dissing his own father who he says he loves. I've got no problem with the incest, but the cheating on loving husbands is disgusting!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

I have not commented on the last couple/few chapters...just gave Five Stars to each because the works are sssooo good!! I cannot express how much I really appreciate a story like this one.

The chapters are 'just 'right' in length; details fit the chapter, the characters gets are fleshed out in just enough detail to make it all flow exquisitely!!

The few errors...negligible and forgivable...Lynne/Leeane...whatever...I am overlooking what I can a Sept in the reading.

As far as (1) cuckolding husbands/cheating...get over yourselves...this IS a story and work of (great) fiction!! (2) Anal-again get over it, or quit reading; the author gives plenty of warning about his 'intentions' as far as sex acts. (3) Leeanne's age...just keep reading (here and the sequel)...all will be cleared up.

As his mom tells him, he is truly a gentleman, keeping his own counsel/not blabbing about his 'conquests' with the nurses, sister, Leeanne...whoever!! I can respect Josh for this as I am the same way...BE DISCRETE, DO NOT TALK ABOUT PRIVATE BUSINESS...AND MOVE ON WITH MATURE RELATIONSHIP(S)!! There will be enough time for drama in the rest of the chapters (if any!)

Five**5**Stars...And well-deserved they are!!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How quickly they both forget the loving father.

Not talking about it doesn't make you a gentleman.

It just makes you a smarter POS than the guy who talks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...