Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was really torn after I saw that video. You know how much I love Leanne, how much I worry about Beth. I knew Leanne would try to get you to take care of your sister, even force you if she had to. I still don't know how I feel about that. I have no idea what your father would do if he ever found out. But then Leanne was just being Leanne, she refused to acknowledge how badly she needed you. I could read it in her face all morning, though.

"Then I thought about teasing you again when I heard you in the shower. To be honest, I really wanted to see this fellow" she shook my hard cock "again. Then you were standing naked in front of me, glistening and wet and vulnerable. You were struggling so hard to control yourself, and it was so damned sexy and irresistible." She leaned in and kissed me again. I realized she had my pajama top half unbuttoned at that point.

"I teased you and rubbed you so slowly. It was such a turn on. Then I saw your face in that bathroom mirror, when you were standing behind me and I was washing my hands. You looked like you were ready to take me, right there. I have to tell you, I actually came a little just seeing that face. If you would have done it, if you had given in to that lust, I'm not sure I would have had the will to stop you."

I involuntarily growled in my throat as she said that. She opened my pajama top and ran her hand lightly over my chest and abdomen as she went on.

"Then I heard the girls come back, and I knew I had to push Leanne to go to you. I had a pretty good idea that it might be...a good idea to get Beth out of the house. So we went shopping, and then her friend called about the party. I really had to talk her into the idea. Clearly, she had her heart set on seeing you tonight. At the same time, I could tell you had taken really good care of your sister last night. She had that look I had seen on your nurses' faces so many times. It explained the welts she left on your back, too.

"But I worked up a really good speech, and talked her into going to Paula's. You got to hear it later on, when I used it again on Leanne. I still didn't know what I was going to say to you, though. Then we went to Seth's house. I watched you like a hawk all night, eavesdropped so much that I'm embarrassed to tell you about it now. I figured if there was a chance that you wouldn't be the perfect gentleman, that was it. But there you were, keeping to yourself the kind of things that most men would brag about to anyone who would listen. And that's when I knew. I could trust you with everything."

She leaned in to kiss me again, and this time she didn't hold back at all. Her hot mouth closed on mine, she sucked on my lips, invaded my mouth with her hungry tongue, and then sucked hard on my tongue. It was an amazing kiss, and we both gasped when she finally pulled away. She brought her hand up to caress the side of my face as she gazed up at me.

"So, what do you think, Joshua? Can you continue being the perfect gentleman for my best friend, Jeannie?"

"I will do my best," I croaked out, then, "I need some water, can I get some for you?"

"I'll come with you," she said. We got out of bed, but she did pull my pajama top from my shoulders in the process. "I hope you don't mind," she said, "I do like seeing you like this."

I smiled and shrugged as we walked out to the kitchen. We each got a tall glass of ice water and leaned back against opposite counters. We looked at each other as we sipped. "About Jeannie," my mom started, "You should know that she really loves Steve. Outside of what he doesn't give her in the bedroom, he's really a great guy. She's lucky to have him. I figure she will need her "Joshua fix" for a while, until she gets pregnant—either from Steve or from you—and then raising her baby will be the center of her life and marriage."

My cock gave a lurch at the thought of putting a baby into Jeannie. I looked down at the evil bastard, but he has no shame. I looked back up at my mother and she searched my eyes for a moment before dropping her gaze to my body.

"Your sunburn looks much better," she said as her eyes took in my naked chest, "Does it still hurt?"

"It's a lot better than it was," I replied, "still a little tender. My chest is really sensitive." My gaze traveled down to her chest then. I sighed as I looked at her hard nipples pressed against the lace of her nightgown. It occurred to me then that I was still hanging completely out of the front of my pajama bottoms, and that my mom was looking down at my exposed cock with a loving expression. She slid to the kitchen floor at my feet, one hand taking hold of my shaft as she looked up at me.

"What about me, Joshua? Can you take care of my needs as a woman? Do you think you can be a perfect gentleman for your mother?" She took me into her hot mouth, and I breathed, "Yes, ma'am."

I finished the rest of my water in one big gulp and set the glass on the counter. Her mouth was gentle but insistent as it worked me over. Her constant moans, groans and slurps let me know she was doing this for her own enjoyment. I saw her other hand make its way into her lap. I could hear how wet her pussy was from the squelching noises her fingers made inside it. I am pretty sure she came, shivering as she took me deep into her mouth. When my knees began to feel weak from standing, I figured her knees must be sore too. I reached down and lifted her to her feet, ignoring her moan of protest as she reluctantly released me from her mouth. I kissed her mouth when she was back on her feet.

"You are amazing," I said. I kissed her again and said, "Come cuddle with your son." She moaned softly at my words. I led her back to my bedroom, and she followed without protest.

I turned on the bedroom light, and led her to the bed. As I did, I realized I had forgotten a couple of things. I gave her a big, wet kiss before lifting her entirely into the air and laying her on her back, with her head on a pillow. "I will be right back," I whispered. I walked quickly back to my parents' bedroom, grabbing my pajama top and my mom's cell phone, and I turned off the light in that room and the kitchen before rounding the doorway to my room again.

At the foot of my bed, I just stopped and gazed in admiration and lust at the beauty before my eyes. Mom was lying on her side with her right knee up and her left leg stretched out. She had her head up, resting on her right hand as she met my gaze. I let my eyes travel over her body, stretched out like that. "Wow," I finally breathed, "You are so incredibly sexy."

I walked around the bed and handed her the cell phone. She checked to make sure she hadn't missed an important message. I folded my pajama top and set it on my desk. I turned to her, then, and she moved back on the bed to make room for me. As I climbed onto the bed, I reached out and gently took her left ankle, turning her body slightly and spreading her legs open.

"You've been teasing me with this beautiful little pussy for weeks," I said as I slid between her thighs, "and now you're going to pay." My hands slid up the backs of her thighs, pushing the little lacy skirt up and out of the way. My hungry mouth and tongue found her sopping wet pussy and I began to lick and suck and feast as her moans and gasps spurred me on. She soaked my face with her juices again and again, and her hands tangled in my hair. I licked her thoroughly, from the sparse hair of her neatly-trimmed bush down to her asshole. My tongue probed her deeply in both of her eager holes.

Like a man-whore, I had looked at my clock while folding my pajama top, so when she desperately pulled my head from her lap, I looked over to see I had been feasting on her pussy for a little over forty minutes.

After a couple of minutes of fending me off and gasping for air, she regained control. She gently pushed my shoulder, so I rolled onto my side facing her from the foot of the bed. She then scooted off of the bed and turned to face me, her chest heaving wonderfully as she brought her hands to her hips.

"Joshua..." she began. She then sucked in a deep breath and slowly let it out. "I will be back in just a minute. I expect you to have those pajamas and boxers off when I get back." Her eyes twinkled as she marched out of my room.

I was out of that bed in a flash, undressing and folding the pajamas and boxers and setting them neatly on top of the pajama shirt. I took a pillow and propped it against the headboard, keeping my head raised so that I could see the doorway clearly. My cock was throbbing as I waited to see what would happen next. That turned out to be my mother, gloriously naked, walking through my bedroom door with a wet washcloth in one hand and a bottle of lubricant in the other. She climbed into my bed on her knees, setting the lube on top of my headboard, next to her cell phone. She then carefully straddled my midsection, sitting right on my belly button. She gently cleaned my face with the washcloth and spoke to me in that stern, matronly voice I knew so well.

"Joshua, I cannot believe what you just did to your own mother! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

"No, ma'am," I responded softly, "I think it was something that just had to be done."

She pulled the washcloth away from my face at that, and leaned down to bury her tongue in my mouth. Her huge, soft breasts mashed against my chest and her slippery pussy slid down my abdomen until she jerked to a stop with my huge cock head spreading her pussy lips wide open. I saw her eyes shoot wide open in surprise. She pulled her mouth from mine with a gasp.

I growled at her, "I know what that lubricant is for. It's so I can fuck my own mother in her hungry little asshole." My cock head popped inside her molten pussy, and I held it there. "What I don't know, is whether I should be sliding my big, horny cock into my mother's soaking wet little pussy." I gave a very slight nudge of my hips, causing her to gasp again as my cock head lurched inside her. "What do you think?" I finished.

I held perfectly still, and my mother looked down at my face as she lifted her upper body from mine. Her eyes were wild as we both felt my thick cock sliding inexorably up into her unbelievably tight, welcoming tunnel. She looked into my eyes with pure lust in hers. As she pushed slightly down on me, she said, "No, you should definitely not fuck your own mother in her—oh, lord—tight, cock-hungry little pussy."

I reached out and softly seized her hips at that. I held her firmly in place as I lifted my head from the pillow.

"Should I stop that hungry little pussy from swallowing my dick, then? Or should I let it have its way with me?" I lifted her bottom two inches in the air, demonstrating that I could do it if I had to. She groaned, her eyes on fire as she felt my cock withdrawing.

"Joshua Thompson! You let go of your mother's ass, right now!" she commanded.

"Yes, ma'am!" I groaned back, letting go and feeling half my cock slide smoothly back up inside her. Her thick nipple was just irresistible, hanging in front of me. I seized it in my mouth and sucked hard.

Mom rode me slowly, gradually sinking more and more of my length up inside her. I could feel her clutching, spasming little pussy just eating up every inch of me, soaking me with her juices. Her low, constant moaning made me throb inside of her. When I switched to suck her other succulent nipple, she wrapped her arms around my head and rocked us both back and forth. I saw her mouth open wide, and with a soft "Oh!" and a delicious shiver of her body, she was coming.

Her orgasm was like a series of ripples on a lake, gently lapping through her body. Her pussy clutched me tightly for several seconds, then released me with a small burst of moisture. Again and again, clutching and releasing, until my drenched cock was held firmly all the way inside her. Her eyes closed, and she gently rocked her hips. "Oh!" then softer still, "Oh." Finally, she whispered, "Ohhh..."

With a final shiver, she sat upright, gently disengaging from my softly sucking lips. She looked down at me lovingly. After bending down for a gentle kiss, she pushed up from the bed with her knees. Her tight pussy reluctantly released me. Now it was my turn to shiver as I felt every millimeter of her sweet channel on my way out. My mom finally got all of my throbbing cock out of her and then lay beside me again, her head on my shoulder. She reached out to gently stroke my wet, pulsing erection with her right hand.

"Oh, I should not have done that," she said softly. Her eyes traveled up from my groin to my face, and she saw the question in my eyes. "Now my pussy is going to want more of that as well," she whispered to me.

"I'm...sorry?" I said, not sure if that was the right sentiment. My mother's tight little pussy was a slice of heaven on earth. I could have stopped her. At that moment, I couldn't say I was really filled with regret.

A grin gradually spread across my mom's face. "Oh, you liar," she chuckled finally.

I grinned back. "Okay, I'm not sorry. That was incredible." My hand gently stroked her back. I couldn't help but lean in and kiss her gently again. We kissed again, more insistently. Then our mouths were opening, our tongues finding each other, and we pressed our bodies together. My left hand eagerly pulled my mother's generous ass to me, mashing my cock between us. Her hands roamed across my back, one pulling my head to her while the other squeezed my ass. The intensity of that kissing and make out session took me right to the brink of orgasm.

"Wow!" I gasped out, pulling my mouth free. "You are the most amazing kisser! If we keep that up, I'll be coming all over your belly."

"We can't have that, now, can we?" There was a decidedly devilish look in my mother's eye as she slid down my body, her hand once again firmly holding the base of my cock. She took the head into her mouth and gave it a couple of short, insistent sucks. I felt her tongue gathering up the pre-cum and her own juices. She pulled off of me and swallowed. "Let's see..." she said, "Where DO I want you to come?" She took me back into her mouth, making a "Hmm" as her lips and tongue worked me over. She pulled back up.

"Do I want that delicious cum in my mouth?" she slurped me back in for a couple more delightful seconds, "or do I want it in my ass?" Suck. Suck. Suck. "Mmm. Decisions, decisions." Slurp! She bobbed her head up and down on me about ten more times, looking sexily into my eyes the whole time. By now, I was shaking. The decision would be made for her if she kept that up. The look in her eye let me know that she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

She slowly pulled her mouth back off of my cock, holding the shaft in her hand. I was so close that the length of it was shaking in her hand. She admired it, and then looked at me. "I've made up my mind. I definitely want it in my mouth. Joshua, would you mind sucking my pussy hard for me while I eat your cum?"

That was a rhetorical question if I've ever heard one. I heard a desperately horny "Ahhumm!" sound come out of my throat as I nodded vigorously. My mom shifted her body around, and her drenched pussy was lowering to my face. I dove into it like a starving man as I felt her smoldering mouth firmly sucking my cock. I grabbed her ass with both hands as I devoured her, and then I was exploding in my mom's mouth. I could hear and feel the sexy sounds coming out of her throat as she came and swallowed at the same time.

My head was buzzing with the force of that shared climax. My lips held her thick clit and the tops of her pussy lips as I shook my head from side to side. I heard her gasp, "Oh, God!" and felt another shot of cum erupt from my cock into her face. Then her mouth sucked me back in, and I heard and felt "Mmm!" "Mmm!" "Mmm!" from her as she drained me. My mouth was still firmly attached to that delicious pussy when we both realized that there was an actual buzzing.

Someone was calling my mom's cell phone.

She sat up and reached for the phone. Her knees took some of her weight, as did my hands on her ass so she wasn't crushing my sunburned face. I continued softly sucking her clit as she answered the phone.

"Hello?" I felt her body twist as she looked at my bedside clock. "Oh no! Well, that's a shame." She gently rocked her hips on my face, and I slid my tongue up inside her pussy, gently fucking it into her in time with the thrusting of her hips. "I'll need to get dressed before I can come get you. Can she walk?" Mom's twitching little butthole, right in front of my eyes, presented an irresistible target. I ran my tongue around it twice, eliciting a shiver from my mother.

"I guess I'll need to get Joshua out of bed then—Oh!" I had thrust my tongue into her asshole, spreading her open wide with my hands as I began tongue-fucking her tight little ass. "Sorry! I was stretching. We should be there in...mmm...about twenty minutes or so...uhhh...depending on how long Joshua takes." Her tight little hole was now wide open, and I was able to force the full length of my tongue up into her with each stroke. Her voice was a little rough when she said, "I'll call when we're on the way, see you soon!"

We struggled a bit after she hung up the phone. I was holding her hips firmly, thrusting my face into her hard as she tried weakly to pull away. "Oh! OH!" I felt her pussy clutching on my chin, buried my tongue in her ass and wiggled it around as she shook softly. She pulled a bit more insistently away, and I released her heavenly ass reluctantly, helping to ease her to her side on the bed. She lay there, panting for a bit. I saw that there was a rope of my cum on the side of her face, from her right temple down almost to her chin.

"Mom, you've got a little cum on your face," I said softly.

"I know," she panted. She struggled a bit, managing to rise to her knees after three failed attempts. Her hand was shaky as she set her cell phone back on the headboard and picked up the bottle of lubricant. Her expression was tough to read; hunger, desperation, excitement and urgency all battled for a place on her face. "We don't have a lot of time," she gasped out, "Help me up." I stood and took her hand. Once she had her feet under her, she led me into the bathroom and turned on the light.

Following my mother's naked body was just inspiring. Her bottom swayed and bounced enticingly, and I could see that sexy curve of the outside of her breast from behind. She walked to the bathroom sink and then turned around, opening the bottle of lube and reaching out to hold my cock. She squirted some of the cool liquid in a line on the first half of my cock and began spreading it around. She looked up in my eyes. Hunger had won the battle and was all over her face. That and that little line of cum.

"I know you want to be gentle and take your time, Joshua, but I need you to be a little rough." Still stroking the lubricant on my cock, she kissed me hungrily. She turned to face the mirror, then. Her ass was pointed back, her feet spread. She looked at me in the mirror as she bent to grab the edges of the sink.

"Fuck my ass. Take it!"

My lubricated cock head opened her tight little sphincter with surprising ease. I watched intently as I sank the first three inches into her eagerly clinging butt. She was far too tight for me to just slam it into her. I knew from the way Sarah had suffered after taking too much of my cock up her ass too quickly that I had to take this hungry ass patiently. I had to prepare it thoroughly before I could punish it the way she craved.

I leaned forward, slowly but steadily forcing my lubricated cock deeper into that tight channel. My eyes looked wild and hungry in the mirror, matching my mother's as I brought my head next to hers. I growled into her ear, "Oh, mom. You are such a bad mother." She groaned back at me. I could feel her trying to thrust her hips back at me, but I held her ass cheeks firmly in place. "I can't believe you're letting your own son fuck your tight little ass!" I hissed, "Do you know how much thick cock you have in your ass right now?"