Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she hissed back. I felt her shaking as the head of my cock and then the thickest part of the shaft mashed her g-spot. I had a little over half my length inside her. The resistance and tightness was still far too great for me to try thrusting.

"Oh...yessss," I groaned in her ear, "Did I ever tell you that you have the most amazing, tight little asshole, mom?" She groaned again. Her shaking intensified. I continued, "I'll bet if I just touched your wet little pussy right now, you would just explode, wouldn't you?" I was getting really close to having my full length inside her, so I slid my right hand around her hip and down to her pubic mound. I made two slow circles with my fingertips there, and when I was balls deep in her ass, I reached down and touched her soaking clit and pussy lips with those three fingertips. As I predicted, she exploded. The look on her face, the way her mouth opened in a fierce howl, the way her eyes shot open and then rolled back in her head...it was all too much. Her clutching, insanely tight little ass milked a load of cum right out of my eager cock.

My face in the mirror gave away that I was just shocked. "Oh, I'm coming!" I gasped out. "I can't believe you made me cum again so fast!"

Her muscles released their death grip on my shaft after my mom's fierce climax. That, combined with my gooey cum shooting into her insides allowed me to pull back and drive powerfully back into her. I gave her the pounding she wanted. For twelve soul-shaking thrusts, my sensitive cock pounded into her, still spewing cum the whole time. Her breasts were flying around, just insanely arousing to watch. Her face went through a quick series of transformations, cumming hard to disbelief to fiery lust to ultimate surrender and quaking orgasm.

Her legs gave out as my own climax slowed to a drool inside her. My hard cock in her ass and my clutching hands were all that held her up. She looked so amazing, so vulnerable like that. Her ass stretched around my hard shaft was far too arousing. I didn't go soft at all, despite unloading into her. I couldn't resist taking more.

"Oh, damn, mom. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get enough of this tight little asshole of yours." I started to fuck her ass again. Her eyes lit up and met mine. Her feet struggled to get set under her, and then she was thrusting back into me as I sped up my strokes. "When you get up to brush your teeth in the morning," I went on, "I will have to just walk right in—thrust—lift up your robe—thrust!—and just take you—thrust—right there in your bathroom."

"Oh, GOD YES!" she shouted. I felt her clamp down hard and her pussy was drooling juices down both our legs. I held still then. I kissed her shoulder and then her neck. When my mother had finished that violent climax, she turned slowly until I slid out of her. Then she grabbed my head and pulled me to her, kissing me violently. When she finally released me, the calm in her voice was actually a little unsettling.

"Joshua, you know exactly how to make your mother's asshole happy. I can't wait to get up to brush my teeth."

We smiled at each other, and I watched as she finally took that rope of cum off of her face with a finger and sucked it down. She turned to check herself in the mirror then. She was running her fingers through her hair as she said, "We don't have a lot of time, we need—Oh!"

I couldn't help it. I needed more of that tight, welcoming mommy ass right then. I did take her roughly this time, grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading her wide. I fucked her hard, driving the full length of my cock up her with each stroke. Her eyes were wide as I watched her in the mirror. Her huge breasts bounced all over and her head shook crazily. She gasped out, "We don't" "We can't!" "Oh, God!" then she grabbed the sink and held on as I fucked her in her sweet ass without mercy.

I pounded her furiously for several minutes. I knew that it wouldn't take me long to cum this way, despite the fact that I had so recently. I also knew that we had taken too much time already. I slid my hands from her ass down to her thighs, then made sure my feet were firmly planted. I lifted her into the air, still thrusting into her ass. I lifted her legs until she could set her feet on the counter, so she could see my cock pistoning in and out of her asshole in the mirror. As I expected, that coaxed a splendid orgasm out of her. I seated my cock all the way in her ass, then carefully walked us into the shower for a quick rinse.

As the water carried our sweat away, I finally caught my breath enough to say, "I presume we're picking up Leanne and Beth?" Mom nodded. This made her breasts wobble temptingly as the water washed over them. It was all I could do not to attack her right there in the shower. I stepped out and started drying off quickly. I heard the water being turned off, and wrapped my towel around my waist. When Mom stepped out of the shower I wrapped a towel around her, then grabbed a second towel to dry her hair while she dried her body.

"Just so you know," I said, "I still want you. If we didn't have to go..."

"I know," she replied simply. She didn't have to say anything else. We were on the same page.

She started to go back into my bedroom. I reached out and grabbed her arm. "Don't," I said. The look in my eyes told her I was serious, and she nodded and headed to her room. If she had bent over in front of me to pick up her cell phone...we would never have left.

I dressed quickly in cargo shorts and a long t-shirt. I grabbed my mom's cell phone and the lube from the bathroom, and marched down the hall to her room. I went in quickly and set everything on her dresser, beating a hasty retreat to go put on shoes and socks before I even saw where she was.

Paula Henderson's place was only a five-minute drive from our house. There wasn't enough time for any conversation or planning en route. Mom basically said, "Some of the girls had too much to drink. When I talked to Beth, she sounded fine. They just wanted to come home."

I nodded at that. "Why did you say you were bringing me?" I asked.

"To buy us more time." At that point, we were pulling up, so Mom pulled her cell phone out and called. "We're right out front," she said.

Beth and Leanne came out moments later and got in the back seat. They seemed cheerful and talked a little loudly as we drove home. When we got to the house, my mom made up the couch. I offered Leanne my bed and brushed my teeth before making my way through the darkened house to collapse on the couch. It was a comfortable couch for sleeping, I reflected as I lay there.

I almost laughed out loud when it occurred to me: Here I am, in a house with three women who all desperately want to fuck me, and I'm sleeping alone on the couch!