Spinner Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers

"Read to me Michael!"

Her request surprises me, but the earnest look in her pretty eyes tells me she is serious. Looking around for something to read, I see that she actually does have a copy of Elizabeth Barrett's Sonnets from the Portuguese! I pick it up and looking inside the front cover, I say to her,

"Oh you do have it ... and signed by the author I see! It says, 'To Angela, best of luck to you and your girls! Signed, Liz!'" she giggles musically,

"Michael! Stop honey, you are too funny!"

It is a little worn, and there are two bookmarks in it and I turn to the first one, sonnet number Thirty-three and read to her,

Yes, call me by my pet-name! Let me hear

the name I used to run at, when a child,

from innocent play ... [I read through to the end]

Yes, call me by that name,—and I, in truth,

with the same heart, will answer and not wait.

She has her eyes closed as she listens, and I go onto the second bookmark. It is the famous number forty-three.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love thee to the depth, and breadth and height

My soul can reach...

As I finish the last lines, she is mouthing them as I read them,

—and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death.

Her lovely soft brown eyes flutter open as I finish. She moves close to me, puts her arms around my neck, and after a little bite to my earlobe, whispers in a dusky voice,

"Make love to me, Michael!"

I look at her and see the pleading in her eyes. This is only our second date, not even a date actually, and we have our real second date on Friday, just two days away. I am guessing that she worked herself into a very romantic mood, with the wine and love poems. Her face is so beautiful, especially with that errant little curl hanging down over her forehead.

I take her hand as she rises from the couch, and I lead her into her bedroom. The first thing I appreciate about her room is that I don't have to fight my way through a sea of stuffed animals. She has her bedroom, like the rest of her place, simply but tastefully decorated ... like someone who knows something about interior design. I turn her toward me, and as I grasp the bottom edge of her sweater, she raises her arms to allow me to strip it from her.

I am looking directly into her eyes as she allows me to unbutton and unzip her shorts. As they fall to the floor, she steps out of them, leaving them on the floor with her sweater. She is dressed in white lace boy-shorts, with matching lacy bra. I unhook her bra, and let it slip from her shoulders for the first time seeing her lovely breasts, capped by puffy nipples with brown areolas, and pink nubbins in the center.

She slides her own panties off, wiggling her hips to slide them over her ass, and kicks them to the side. Her dark blond hair is natural, and matches the sparse but neatly trimmed patch just above her pussy.

I take her hand and help her into bed under the covers, strip quickly, and slide into her embrace as her warm silky body crushes against mine.

"Oh my God honey!" Is all I can say; she gives me a sexy smile, nods, and says,

"You'd better believe it, baby!"

[I will deprive my readers of a blow-by-blow description of our lovemaking, so you can use your imagination.]

Except to say, that we kiss and fondle each other for what seemed like a very long time, until she says that she needs me inside her. I oblige her as I slowly slide seven inches (give or take) into her now very wet pussy. The feeling of my cock entering her soft moist squishy insides is indescribably amazing!

She is the single most vigorous lover I have ever had. I am in heaven as she shares her body with me. By the final plunge for me, she has had at least a couple of serious orgasms, but when I stiffen and release inside her, she has built herself up to a final earth-shattering, planet-colliding, sheet-grabbing, supernova-creating eruption. She must have shuddered and convulsed violently, fifteen times as she douses the sheets with her copious juices. The smell of sex is everywhere!

We are breathing so hard, and our hearts are beating so fast, that it scares me a little. As we cool down, she wears a playful smile as she squishes her sweaty and slippery stomach against mine. We laugh and giggle as we play. I am still hard inside her and she has her hand on my butt to keep me there. Her pussy clenches around me holding me as a very happy prisoner of her body.

Then our playfulness gets serious, as her smile drops, and she gazes into my eyes and I can see that she is tearing up a little. She does not say a word, but she doesn't have to, since her expression is telling me that she has feelings for me. I guess I knew that, but what surprises me, is that I also tear up, and looking down into that beautiful face and golden-brown eyes I say,

"My God! Angela you are so beautiful! How about you skip classes and just make love to me all day today?" She knits her brow a little, likely mentally going over her schedule, and then smiles broadly and says,

"Alright, Michael darling!"

We make love twice more, with her giving me an unbelievable blowjob in between, before we ever even considered the possibility of getting out of bed. All thoughts of Gillian are gone like a wisp of smoke in a stiff breeze as I look into this sweet, kind, and beautiful face. She was there when I needed someone to talk with, and never asked for a thing in return. I am confused about my growing feelings for her!

The next morning we finally arise late, and make a combination of breakfast and lunch for each other quietly moving about her kitchen, each taking a task to do without a word. Later as we sit down to eat, she smiles at me and says,

"I love having you inside me, Michael! It is going to be hard to give you up, if it ever comes to that!"

She may be thinking that I might go back to Gillian, but as much as I feel for Gilly, I would die rather than break Angela's kind heart. I have to convince her that she has not opened her legs to me for nothing.

"Angela, I have no one else in my mind right now. You are the kindest and sweetest woman I have ever dated, let's take things slowly and see what happens! Remember, I still have that little napkin with your number!"

"Michael, you know how I feel about you, but I am just going to hold my breath for now, and not let my heart want you too much."

We have both said what we wanted to say, so I simply smile and say,

"Okay, honey!"

She smiles back as she reaches over and snitches my last piece of bacon. Thinking that I have another food criminal on my hands, I just smile and say nothing, but she notices my expression and asks,

"What Michael?"

"Nothing, my dear."

We talk for a while as we eat, and I start to find that I am becoming very fond of this girl. Her honey-brown eyes are mesmerizing as she talks so quickly, as if her mouth is racing to keep up with her quick mind. I just listen to her, admiring her beauty and her obvious intellect. I have dated beautiful girls before, but in general, they prove to be a little cold around the heart, knowing that they can get whomever they want. But, this one is a genuinely sweet, and kind person!

She is wearing just a T-shirt and panties, and her nipples are very prominent as she is gabs away. She notices my noticing, and looking down at her shirt says,

"See something you like, darling?" I nod, and she pulls her T-shirt off over her head.

"Is this better?"

"Yes! Damn!" I exclaim almost involuntarily.

She get up comes over to my stool at the kitchen table, and straddles my lap. She kisses me as my hands quickly go to her lovely naked breasts. They are absolutely magnificent, firm, soft, and warm to the touch. I let my fingertips play with her nipples as I feel her tongue stud invade my mouth. After several minutes she can feel me getting hard, and wiggling her butt a little, whispers in my ear,

"I can take care of that for you Michael!"

By the time we reached her bed in a quick retreat, my cock is throbbing, wanting to be inside her. We make love, fondle and cuddle for a couple of hours! With the final clench of my butt muscles, and release inside her, she must have had three or four orgasms with her long slender legs wrapped tightly around me. We hold onto each other as our hearts beat wildly against one another.

We switch to a sitting position on the bed with Angela straddling my lap, and her hands on my shoulders. I am so into fucking this bright and pretty girl that I say teasing,

"When can I move in honey?"

She pulls her head back and looks at me, and after a moment says,

"Michael, I know you are just teasing me, but I love you ... you can move in whenever you wish my darling ... seriously!"

"I have to admit that I was teasing, but it is not a bad idea depending on how things go for us, so let's hold that thought!"

"Of course you are right, Michael ... but for my part, I'd let you move in tomorrow!"

"Do you like classical music Angela?"

"Of course! I love it, and I have a lot of it, what would you like to hear darling?"

"Well, there is a baroque music concert next Friday ... mostly Handel, Vivaldi, and Scarlatti ... it's real esoteric stuff, but how about doing that in preference to a movie?"

"Oh, Michael that sounds so wonderful! You have no idea how hungry I am to have someone to attend concerts with me. Oh, yes darling I would love to!" She wiggles her butt on my lap and says, "Look darling, I am getting wet just thinking about it!"

We both laugh and I lie back pulling her on top of me, to do something about her newly found arousal. She reaches down, and feeds my hardening cock back into her willing pussy. Her very active pushing down onto me brings me to orgasm quickly as I find more jizz from somewhere to pump into her sleek, sweaty body.

We both climax at the same time, as she braces herself with her hands on my chest, and pushing down hard to meet my thrusts. We roll over and lay facing each other for a long time talking softly ... about silly things ... loving things. Our lips are so close that every other word becomes a small tickly kiss.

We reluctantly part ways after our night and most of the next day together. I head back to catch up on schoolwork. After several hours of study, I call Jake to meet him at the pub for a beer. We meet, and Jake lumbers back from the bar with a couple of beers, after hitting on the pretty bartender, Maud. She gets about a hundred propositions a day, and handles Jake's like all the rest ... she accepts them! But, they all know that she is not sincere of course.

We talk about Jake's latest conquests, and he bitches a little about his boss at the construction site. Finally, he asks about Angela.

"Jake, things are going very well between Angie and me, but I do not want to discuss particulars here. You may not know this about her, but she is not the kind of girl one discusses in a bar. She is better than that."

"Y'know Mike, I always suspected that! Guess she was too smart for me, but I couldn't look past her boobs and those long legs. I always thought there was more to her than that though. I am glad someone is giving her the respect she deserves ... she's a good kid!"

"She is an amazing girl, Jake, and I am starting to have feelings for her! She and I mesh well, and I am excited by her!" Jake nods, and looks up behind me.

"So what are we talking about boys?" the sweet voice is Angela's placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Baseball!" we both say at the same time.

"Well, don't let me interrupt fellas ... one of my favorite subjects!"

As Jake and I look at each other in surprise, she pulls a chair up to the table facing out and straddles it, in her tight yoga pants and sweatshirt. She hooks her elbows over the back, giving us her assessment of our local AA North baseball team. She discusses the prospects for upcoming games, and our chances of making the playoffs. After a stunned silence, Jake smiles, shakes his head and says,

"Well, darlin' you are full of shit! First off..."

Then he dives into a point-by-point discussion of her analysis, and I interject my opinion, agreeing with some of her points, and disagreeing with some others with Jake telling me that I am also full of shit. At one point early on, I get up to get my smart little girl a beer. Maud smiles at me and says,

"Michael, if you are talking baseball with Angie, you and Jake are in for a surprise ... her Dad taught her all that shit ... took her to all the games!"

"We are in the process of finding that out!" Then after a couple of seconds she asks,

"Mmm, what do I have to do to get your attention Michael? I like jazz and old movies!"

"Maud honey, you are too cute for me."

"Yeah, right! Here are your beers handsome!"

"Thanks baby!" I say.

"I'm here all say, sugar!" Maud says.

Wetted by more beer, we have a lively discussion what migrates from baseball, to politics, and degrades to a discussion (in which Angie is an active participant) of the quality of the bods and boobs of all of the girls currently in the pub ... including Maud who gets high marks from all of us. We laugh, and just have a good time together.

Suddenly, I hear a small female voice saying,

"Hello Michael!"

It is Gillian, just stopping in for a lite beer. She says,

"It looks like you are having fun, and I do not want to interrupt, just wanted to say hi. You still have my number don't you Michael?"

Angie starts to rise to challenge her, but I put my hand on her arm and she keeps her seat.

"It's nice to see you Gillian. Care to join us?"

"Oh, no thank you Michael, have to be running along, but I appreciate the invitation. Enjoy yourselves!"

"Bye, Gilly!" I say warmly.

She gives me a wry smile, and turning to Jake says, "Nice to see you again Jake!" she shoots a glance at Angela sitting next to me, and turns to walk out.

It is very quiet between the three of us at the table. Angela gets up conveniently to use the ladies' room. Jake turns to me and quietly says,

"She comes in here once or twice a week, Mike. She reads her book, has one lite beer, and leaves. I have sat with her a couple of times, and she always asks about you. There are usually one or two guys who approach her, but he politely rebuffs them. What are you going to do about her?"

"I don't know. I still have feelings for her, but I can't deal with her hot and cold act, y'know? I like Angie ... I like her a lot, and don't want to let her go. Angie is smart, and charming, and she knows exactly how she feels about me. Angie is constant and faithful."

"You've got that right darling!"

I hear Angela say as she catches the last part of our conversation. She resumes her seat next to me, wraps her arms around my left arm, leaning her head on my shoulder. Then she says to me,

"Well, honey what's your answer to Jake's question?" Before I can reply, Jake looks at her with a serious expression and says,

"Angie darlin' go get us a beer ... like for a while, okay?"

She gets the hint, and lets her hand trail over my shoulder as she takes a seat at the bar talking to Maud. She knows that Jake and I have things to discuss.

"Mike, you have to decide which way to go here. You can't string these girls along; they are both worthy of better than that, in their own ways."

"I know you are right, Jake, but I like them both. You are right, they are different girls, and I would feel blessed to be with either one of them. Right now, I am seeing Angela and I don't want to give her up. I think I love her Jake!"

"Then you have to tell her Mike! Go over there and tell her right now! She ain't for me, but she sure as shit might be for you. There is a dude over there right now talking to her and putting the hustle on her. She ain't going to wait long for you to decide!"

I smile at Jake, and get up and walk toward the bar as I head Angela tell her would-be-suitor,

"Thanks that's so sweet, but no thanks handsome!"

He leaves when he sees my come up behind her and wrap my arms around her, and whisper in her ear,

"How about a quick screw lady?"

She swivels around on the stool, jumps into my arms with tears in her soft brown eyes and she says,

"You bet! Any time darling!"

She wraps her arms around my neck tightly, and kisses me hard. I take her by the hand, lead her out of the pub, and get a smile, a nod, and thumbs up from Jake as we leave. Instead of the screw, I take Angela to a nice Italian place, and we spend the time eating, and talking quietly. Angie suddenly becomes serious, looks at me and asks the question Jake asked me,

"Michael ... honey ... um, I hate to pry into your affairs, but I would like to know, what are you going to do about Gillian? I feel I have a right to know."

I look her in the eyes for a slight moment, which might have seemed like much longer to her and say,

"Angie, I am with you, and that should be your answer. I am going to do nothing about Gillian. I feel I gave her an honest effort at starting a relationship, but she either didn't or wasn't capable of accepting my affection. You have accepted me with no questions asked and no game playing, so as long as you can stand me, I consider you to be my girl!"

I see tears forming in her pretty eyes, and she says, "That's what I was hoping you would say darling. I am going to love being your girl!"

I take her back to her place, and she changes into an oversized T-shirt and short shorts with no bra or panties. We cuddle on the couch listening to some music ... Bach, I think ... sounds like the Chromatic Fantasy, but it is on softly so it's hard to tell.

"Michael, would you read to me darling?"

I search her bookcase for a good read, and start to read to her, from her copy of D. H. Lawrence's "Sons and Lovers."

She cuddles up against me, as she listens to my mellow voice reading to her. This will become a habit with us, and she enjoys both reading and being read to. At one point during my reading, I stop and Angie looks up at me. I smile down at this incredibly beautiful woman in my arms, and say,

"What is a beautiful creature like you doing with the likes of me?"

"Mmm, just lucky I guess!"

I tell her about my growing feelings for her, and as her chin trembles, she stammers to tell me that she loves me, and has since that very first night she scratched her phone number on that bar napkin (which I still have, kept in a safe place). She asks me to move in on Saturday, after the concert.

I say yes!

I continue reading to her until she falls asleep. I pick her up and softly settle her in her bed under the covers trying not to wake her. I creep out of her bedroom as quietly as I can, and I hear her say in a sleepy voice,

"There's an extra key on the table by the door ... Becky left it behind when she moved out honey!"

I give up the pretense of stealth mode, move back over to her and give her a kiss on the cheek as I snuggle the blankets up around her neck. Then I whisper,

"Get some sleep!" I hear a sleepy little chuckle and then,

"Yes, Daddy!"

I smile and leave her, locking the door with the extra key, which I add to my keyring. Driving home, my mind in crowded with a million different thoughts, about her, and about Gilly, and about the possibility of moving in with her, and if I do that, then I am making a commitment, and how do I feel about that, and, and, and!

I am too nervous to settle down, so I put on some Beethoven, and dig into my books. But with the energy expended dealing with all that has happened, I flop onto my mattress, and drop off immediately. I wake up the next morning in the same clothes, and scramble to get ready for classes.

Michael142
Michael142
546 Followers