Spinner Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting to know Angela.
9.2k words
4.43
10.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers

Getting to know Angela.

My frustration with Gillian's hot and cold act is palpable the next day as reading and studying quickly capture my attention, following a particularly fitful night trying to sleep. Later I have a beer with Jake at the Fifth Street Pub and tell him all my troubles. After listening attentively, he says,

"Mike, she may be a nice girl, but face it ... she is a little broken right now. All you can do is to be patient, and for God's sake, get any notions out of you head about trying to fix her ... it ain't going to happen dude. All you can do is give 'er some space."

"You're right, I suppose, but I really like her ... I love her. I don't want to 'fix' her, I just want to be with her ... to convince her that my intentions are good. But, I guess giving her some space might be right ... for now!"

I didn't want to give her space, I really did want to be with her, and continue a relationship with her, but unfortunately, she is not in a place where that is possible ... she is making it impossible for reasons I can't understand! I guess Jake is right about her being a little broken right now.

"Only thing I can say Mike, is to give it some time, maybe see someone else for a while. My advice only dude, but I think I'm right." Jake advises.

Remembering that I still have that silly napkin with Angie's number on it, I say flippantly to Jake,

"Maybe I could give Angie a call, and drown my sorrows in her warm bosom ... her 'girls'!" I am kidding of course, but he laughs at that and says,

"Now you're talkin' dude! In fact you may have your chance right now, I just saw Angie walking in."

"Oh shit!" I say only half audibly, the last thing I need right now is that boobsy chick, however pleasant a person she may be. A minute later, I hear Jake saying,

"Hey Angie, have a seat! Let me buy you a beer, darlin'!"

"Thank you Jake, honey!" To me she says, "Well hello Michael, nice to see you again!"

"Hey Angie!" I say half-heartedly.

Jake and I are sitting on opposite sides of the table, and Angie pulls up a chair right next to me ... I mean right next to me! She is stunning in a short tight skirt, and light V-neck sweater, giving us a nice view of her 'girls'." Her four-inch heels set off her long shapely legs perfectly. As she sits, her already short skirt rides up over her bare, tanned thighs. She catches me looking, and smiles.

"Jake honey, thanks for the beer. So, Michael how are things with your little friend?"

"Gilly is fine Angie, thanks for asking! What's up with you?"

"Mmm, not too much! Look honey, I'm a bit hungry, so if you're free tonight, how about takin' a girl out to dinner?"

"Go ahead, Mike" Jake says earnestly, "Might do you some good!"

The last thing I want it to do is to take Angie out, still worried about Gilly, but Jake is determined to talk me into it. Angie has a quizzical look on her lovely face from Jake's comment, but brightens and says,

"It will definitely do you some good, Michael darling! How about it?"

"Mmm, alright ... can't do any harm I guess!" Thinking that going out with little Miss sure thing might not be too bad, I look into Angie's beautiful honey-brown eyes and ask,

"Where would you like to go?"

"Mmm, I like Italian um, Chinese, and uh Mexican, so I am pretty much open!" she says brightly, happy to have captured my attention. I answer her right away,

"Chinese! There is a little neighborhood place about a mile from here."

"Oh, that's wonderful Michael!" She says, and looking at Jake, "Thanks again for the beer honey, sorry I have to steal Michael!"

"That's okay darlin', there are a pair of hooters over there giving me the eye—might check her out!"

"Well, good luck with that honey!" Angie says with a little laugh giving Jake a peck on the cheek. Since she has to bend over the table a little to kiss him, I get a spectacular view of the back of her legs nearly all the way up! Then she whispers in Jake's ear,

"By the way, her name is Misty, and she has asked me about you before! Good luck baby!"

Angela and I leave as every male eye in the place follows us all the way to the door (follows her, really!). She is a regular at the pub and always attracts men to her, but since she is so incredibly beautiful and sexy, she has to be careful. She likes hanging with Jake because he watches out for her like a big brother, and since their brief romance is over, ending on a friendly note, he is safe.

Jake provides a secure way for her to get out a little, and enjoy herself and be sexy without unwanted attention from men only interested in getting what's between her long and slender legs. Although I do not know her well, she always seemed like kind of a sweet girl despite the way she dresses!

I open the car door for Angie, she steps in and I can see that her long legs and short skirt will be a major distraction for me as I drive. At the restaurant, we select a table off to the side so we can talk, and she is pleasantly surprised as I pull a chair out for her.

"Oh, Michael, you make me feel like a real lady!"

"You are a real lady my dear, and it is my pleasure!" Her smile softens almost to an 'I love you' smile ... almost!

We order a couple of entrees to share, with some plum wine. During the dinner conversation, I quickly find that Angie is actually quite intelligent, and well informed. I discover further, that she is attending the university and studying architecture. I am starting to feel like a fool for writing her off as just another pub bimbo. Judging books by covers again!

She has a clever sense of humor, and I am thinking of her less as just a sure thing, and more as a pleasant dinner companion and date. I tell her that I am finding that she is quite a charming girl, and she says,

"Michael, I know that you have always thought of me as just another pair of tits, like Jake does. It's okay, I get that a lot and I understand about it. I understand it from Jake ... that's his nature, but it stings a little coming from you! So, why don't we just have a pleasant time and see what we see—with no promises, no expectations, and no preconceived notions!"

"Angie, I am embarrassed to say that you have me pegged correctly, but I promise to amend my behavior, and treat you with the respect you obviously deserve. I must say that listening to you and laughing with you, that there is a lot more to you than meets eyes!"

"Thanks honey, that's the kind of comment that might just get you laid Michael!" she says with a musical giggle and a little blush.

"Like you say, let's just see what we see with no expectations, and enjoy ourselves tonight!" I say with a smile.

She serves me an entrée from the common dish with a little rice, and we continue eating and talking. She tells me that she is delighted to find that I am not as immature as some of the other men she ends up dating. But, as she is saying that, I have to take my eyes out of her sweater [sorry, I am a guy, right?] She does notice that, but lets it pass with a just a cute smile.

Toward the end of the meal, I fill her glass with more plum wine, and we make a toast to ... us. She tells me that she would like to go dancing if I am up to it, so we discuss the pros and cons of the available selection of clubs. We head back out to the car, but before I can get her door open, she slides her arms around my neck and kisses me quite passionately ... with tongue. This is when I find out in a very pleasant way, that she has a tongue stud. She smiles and says,

"Thank you for tonight Michael. I am enjoying myself, and enjoying being treated like a lady!" then she dropped her gaze a little and says, "I have wanted to be with you um, date you, for a while, Michael!"

"My pleasure Angela, I am enjoying myself as well!"

I pull her close to me and my hand slides up over the front of her sweater, and over her breasts. She has quite a nice, round and firm set ... her 'girls.' Once inside, I see her reach over and push my door open for me as I round the car. After I get into the car, she pulls my face to hers and kisses me again, as my hand falls naturally onto her thigh, and the quite purposefully finds its way between her them, and under her skirt. I feel her twitch as a finger brushes against her pussy over moist panties. As we part lips, I am struck by the sweet and earnest looks she is giving me.

Angie has an incredibly shapely figure, and she knows how to move it on the dance floor. Several men approach her for a dance, but she waves them all off, preferring to dance with me or to sit them out with me. I am her date tonight, and she is giving me her undivided attention!

After a few drinks, my tongue loosens, and I talk a little about my troubles with Gillian. I tell her about Gillian's 'spinner' fixation, and my frustration with getting her to trust me, even after she allows me to take her virginity. Angie listens attentively, and then wearing a sympathetic expression, she says,

"Well, Michael I understand something of where she is coming from on that. As you might imagine I have become a bet between boys a time or two, and it isn't pleasant to know that someone is with you just for that! It especially hurts if it is someone you really like and had been looking forward to dating. I sometimes wish I had been born plain, so I could just meet some nice man to treat me ... well, the way you are treating me tonight!" She pauses for a second and adds,

"But, I do think that your little girlfriend is carrying this a little too far. If it were me, you would only have to win me once Michael dear! I love to be sexy, but I think my forthrightness gives people the idea that I am easy ... a sure thing. But Michael, as much as I like you, you would still have to work to win me! I will not make myself easy for you ... I care for you too much!"

I tell her that I understand, and appreciate her honesty. We have danced to several of the lively numbers, and when a slow one comes along, she jumps up, takes my hand and leads me to the dancefloor. She has a lovely face that is made even more radiant with a slight flush from our active dancing.

She puts her hands on my shoulders as mine naturally go her hips, and paints my face with her eyes. I will never know what she is looking for, but a slow smile spreads across her face as if she found it ... or found something she likes!

Then her hands slide around my neck, and she whispers in my ear,

"Hold me tighter, Michael!"

I slide my hands around on her back, and pull her in tighter as we dance ... slowly ... almost motionless. She pulls back and looks into my eyes smiling, I have no idea what is running through her thoughts just now. She kisses me softly, and I feel just the tip of her tongue against my lips as we dance.

I slide a hand down onto her shapely ass, and she pulls her head back to give me a look of surprise, but smiles indicating her approval. I massage her lovely, tight ass a little, and she lays her head on my chest and lets out a long sigh.

She allows my hand to explore the edge of her very short skirt, which has risen substantially during our dance. I can feel the very top of her stockings, and the buttery skin above them. She shudders a little when my fingers brush over the bottom of her cheeks and elicits a soft moan from my pretty date.

I remove my hand from under her skirt, and give her butt a couple of light pats as I hear her giggle. I get the impression that she is very happy and very comfortable just being in my arms. I am delightfully surprised at what a sweet and loving date Angie is tonight and I can feel my heart beating a little quicker. She is easily the most beautiful and comely girl I have ever dated.

With our most intimate dance over, she asks me to take her home. Her father is a prominent architect in town, and set up an apartment for her and a girlfriend close to the campus. Back at the table, she makes a call, so once again I am left wondering about half of a conversation,

"Hi Becky dear! ... Yes ... fine! Um, I need the apartment for a little ... can you? ... that's great! ... Michael ... yes ... oh, he is! ... well, maybe! ... thank you so much! ... uh huh ... bye darling!" She just looks at me, and smiles without further explanation.

On the trip to her place, she treats me once again to a view of her creamy thighs as her short skirt rides up her long legs nearly to the top. I get out and open her door when we park in front of her place and we enter. She has a nice place, furnished simply, but tastefully. After we are in, she takes me by the shoulders, looks into my eyes and says,

"Michael, I am not going to sleep with you tonight, but I wanted to show you my place, and maybe continue our pleasant evening."

"Like we agreed, no promises and no expectations honey!" I answer.

"Good!" she says letting out a nervously held-in breath. She seems very happy and a little giggly giving me a tour of her place. Two bedrooms with a connecting bath (en suite, I guess they call it). I do not get a tour of her roommate's room of course, but her apartment is comfortable, and seems nicely decorated, albeit on a budget.

She puts on some music, just mellow popular stuff, and pours us both a glass of some kind of golden wine from a tall slender brown bottle. It is sweet, but not overpowering. She pairs it with some cheese and crackers, grapes, and slices of pepperoni. We sit on the couch and talk quietly, about the evening, the band and the music, just chitchat! She has a little giggle as she talks that is hard to describe but it fits her, and is attractive in a musical way.

As the music gets softer and more romantic, we lean back on the couch a little, and just make out. You know, kissing and touching and the like. At one point, she undoes the back of her bra, works the straps down her arms, and pulls it out through the bottom of her sweater. It is an obviously well practiced maneuver. This is my cue that her 'girls' are mine to play with. I am just guessing that she is about a 34C, which means that her breasts are sizable. As we kiss, I slide a hand up inside her sweater and onto her breasts. They are so soft ... firm ... downy!

She moans at my touch, and jitters a little as my thumb rubs her nipples. Her hand is rubbing me over my trousers, and I have a hand that just must go up her skirt. Her panties are very moist, and thin enough that I can easily feel the contours of her pussy lips through them. We continue our sex play for a long time until she pulls back and says,

"Oh, Michael I love being with you, but I have an early class tomorrow and need to put some final touches on an assignment ... you know those prickly engineers! Honey, I want to see you again, is there a possibility of that?" She looks at me earnestly ... hopefully!"

"Yes, it's possible. If you are free next Friday night, how about a movie?"

"If you are making a firm date, then yes Michael, I would love to!"

"It's a date, see you at seven! And if I am invited back here for ah, 'milk and cookies,' maybe we can do something active on Saturday." She giggles at my comment knowing what I am asking.

"We will have to see what kind of a good boy you are Michael, but like you say, there is always the possibility." She says with a sexy smile. God! I love the way her mind works ... she is so smart, and she is really nobody's sure thing!

The next night, I decide to give Gillian a call,

"Hi Gilly!"

"Oh, hello Michael!"

"I was wondering if you were interested in getting together this weekend, maybe Sunday. We could rent some bikes and take a tour around the lake with a picnic basket."

"That sounds nice Michael, but I have to concentrate on my studies this week, with exams coming up." I frown and reply,

"You know that all work and no play, makes Gilly a dull girl!"

"Oh I know, but I am just um, backing off of dating for now. I mean, I have feelings for you Michael ... strong feelings, but I feel like you are trying to push me past my comfort zone ... you know what I mean?"

"Not exactly, can we at least get together for lunch or something?

"Mmm, maybe sometime later ... not this weekend. I really just need some space Michael!"

"Gilly, please don't keep be waiting too long!"

"Okay darling! Um, please don't lose my number, okay?"

"Bye, Gillian!"

Well, there it is! Real life, where nothing is certain, and little bluebirds do not tie ribbons around the princess, readying her to meet her Prince Charming. No one really rides off into the sunset together, and few people are lucky enough to live happily ever after. And, sweet romances sometimes turn sour for no reason! This petite girl is frustrating me to no end!

After my discussion with Gillian, I need to hear a comforting voice ... a soft female voice. I call Angela.

"Hello, Michael!" she says in a musical voice, "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Can you do me a favor, Angela? Just talk. I need to hear a sweet and friendly female voice right now!"

"Okay, should we start with what I am wearing ... or should I say ... what I am not wearing? Or, would you like to hear my favorite recipes, or shall I read from my copy of Sonnets from the Portuguese? Number forty-three was always my favorite!"

"Anything!"

"Mmm, sounds like someone has had their fingers burned. Do they hurt much darling?"

"You are a clever girl, Angela. Maybe they are a little singed ... around the edges."

"Poor baby ... want mommy to kiss them for you? Come over, and I'll see what I can do for you! It will give me a nice break from my books and drawing pencils!"

"That's the kindest thing I have heard tonight! Be right over!"

After Angie buzzes me in, I barely knock on the door, when it opens and Angela is dressed in shorts and a loose V-neck sweater. Our bodies melt together into a sweet embrace and kiss. Then she takes my hands, and kisses my fingers.

"There! Is that better, darling?" (I laugh!)

"Much! I hope I am not intruding on your work tonight, I know how prickly those engineers can be!" I say, as she laughs.

"No Michael, you are not intruding and I don't want to talk about anyone else's problems but yours tonight."

She takes my hand and leads me into the living room. She pours me a glass of wine, sits close to me on the couch and says,

"Why don't you tell mommy all about it?"

"Well it is Gillian ... the girl I met at the bar some weeks ago. It seems that she is putting off dating for a while. I feel guilty discussing another girl with you, since we are starting to date, but I had feelings for her ... you know?"

"Michael, I am an architect, not a psychologist, but it sounds like the girl is a little fractured right now. I may not be the most objective person, but I am willing to help if I can. I like you Michael ... since the first time I saw you at the pub, and I handed you my number. I was a little hurt when you gave it to Jake ... even bimbos with big tits have feelings, you know!"

"Angie, you so not a bimbo and as you see, I have figured out how to use your number. Out of all of my friends, your voice was the one I wanted to hear most tonight. I know it is crass of me to blubber about someone else to you, but for some strange reason, it just feels right."

She moves close to me, and I can smell her breath as her lips move into mine. It is sweet, if a little 'woody' from the wine. Angela is an ash-blonde with honey-brown eyes. My heart skips a beat as they slowly close to kiss me, and flutter open after. She is much more than just another model-beautiful girl from the pub, she is also a friend.

"Angie, let's not talk about her. Instead, tell me about your day!" I say to her not wanting to burden her further.

A broad smile crosses her face as she talks about struggling through her structural engineering class, but then when she talks animatedly about her internal design class, the joy of getting back on the board with her pencils and protractors is palpable in her voice. The sound of her voice is soothing to me ... the topic doesn't matter. She is curled up in a corner of the couch, holding her wine, propping that elbow against the arm across her body, under her breasts. Then she looks at me over the rim of her wineglass, and says softy ... almost a whisper,

Michael142
Michael142
545 Followers