All Comments on 'Spinner'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!

Very cute story, definitely continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice and easy

By all means, please continue. Reminds me of meeting my wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue!

Please! Now that we're just started to get to know them,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes continue

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
Yes please

Please continue... great start of an interesting story, you really know how to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
'(Continue?)'

OMG . . . YES ! ! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mike or michael is really michelle

what a hallmark channel bunch of bullshit, has the author ever had an erection?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next?

Ok, where to next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Altho the story had a great start i feel that you are taking a weird route with the main character. Right when Gilly asks about the Spinner a normal man would have probably said something along the lines of 'One day you might find out' so he can keep her interested in him and keep the mysterious type of person. The way the main character handled the situation would, in real life, make her instantly pass him as a beta loser and completely lose interest in a serious mutual relationship. It's something i would like you to keep in mind when you write the next chapter. The story seems to have taken an interesting turn tho, hope you continue!

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
I found it to be a very nice beginning...

to what I expect to become a most enjoyable series. Perhaps some readers should avoid stories categorized as Romance since they obviously don't understand the concept. Many women find straightforward, polite honesty a rare, refreshing turn on. Would her name be pronounced as spelled or the same as Jillian and Jilly? 5 stars.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Continued?

I really prefer to be warned that a story is going to be more than a single part. there is nothing I dislike more than a story that does not reach the end and tend to avoid them. Particularly when the author has other tales dangling in the wind.

I really did like this. What there was of it at least. It was a little short. The characters were interesting and the setup has possibilities that I hope will be developed. But I confess, I will probably not read more until I see something suggesting it has reached a conclusion.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Nice start!

Looking forward to more.

niestarniestarover 8 years ago
Nice

It was good,but you also need editor or any other person to proofread your work.I loved it........CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue

Fun story most of us can relate to. Yes please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, continue

Very nice start

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Beginning :-)

MORE, More, more !!!

mmil61mmil61over 8 years ago
Well done so far.

Very good beginning. Definitely very plausible first date. Looking forward to more. I love tiny girls and women - and not just because they are 'spinners'!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Nice start...

Please continue.

saltrimsaltrimover 8 years ago

Sappy and boring. No need to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No Conclusion Ruins An Otherwise Decent Story

I can envision myself as Michael. My parents raised me to be courteous to girls/women at all times. All women deserve good manners and politeness from men at all times, as well. I never think about sex with a woman until we get to know one another. Sex on first dates is out of the question, even if I have known the woman for a long time before that first date. I want her to know the decision to have sex is up to her. I will not take that decision away from her. And if we have dated for several months and she hasn't given any indication that sex with her would be acceptable, and we still enjoy each other's company, I fully accept that we will always be nothing more than friends. And I can never have too many of them. And it frees me up to find another woman who does see me as an acceptable sex partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Y E S, please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue story.

Please finish story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Romance???

just another fuck the poor girl story. a serial womanizer who WILL cheat on his eventual wife. easy for guys to spot but not for women. talk about a life of pain just marry this sorry SOB!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

author doesn't know the difference between 'decent' and 'descent'... neither does he know how to correctly describe spinning a girl. Other than that, kind of a yawn-fest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous