Spinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, a spinner refers to a girl who is tiny, as you are. It describes the image of a girl on top of a man, and if she draws her knees in, the man could simply spin her around on his, um, manhood ... a spinner." I could tell that she wanted to comment, but I held up my hand to stop her.

"Before you respond, let me finish. Jake is a great guy, but can be a little crude sometimes. His comment caused an involuntary chuckle from me, but then I saw you. I saw the dainty, very feminine way you were perched on that stool. I saw you brush you hair back, and my heart skipped a beat. I saw the way you held you beer, and the way you raised you little finger as you took little lady-like sips from it. I wanted to know you, and said as much to Jake."

She clears her throat, but was still listening to my tale intently as I continue,

"When I approached you, I didn't know anything more about you than what I could see, just like you, when you called me 'handsome.' But then you spoke, and I started seeing a pretty, smart, and independent woman I wanted to get to know." I took a second, with her still intently interested,

"Gilly honey, I just couldn't let you walk out of my life, so I resorted to some cheap theatrics on the sidewalk outside, that I borrowed from the movie The Pelican Brief." I am about to continue when she interrupted me,

"Michael, you are not intent on 'spinning' me just so you can brag to you friends ... to Jake, are you? If that's what is going on, I would be so disappointed in a guy I am starting to like!"

"I want to see you and get to know you better. If we have any kind of a relationship, and it reaches that romantic place eventually, I will consider myself very honored, indeed. I am a one-woman man Gilly, and I would be all yours, with nothing to prove to anyone ... least of all, to Jake. I will tell you that we are not doing anything remotely close to that tonight ... it is just too soon, honey. Tonight is just about showing you a good time. I am beginning to like you too!"

"Michael, I just do not want to end up being some bar room joke between a couple of immature males. I will be through with you forever if that ever happens Michael, and there will be no way for you to ever get me back!"

"Gilly, I am so sorry you over-heard that remark, and my reaction to it, but I can promise that I do not discuss my sex life in bars with anyone. A gentleman just doesn't do that. I am young, and maybe I don't yet know all of the ins and outs of being a perfect gentlemen, but I know what is, and is not descent behavior regarding women."

Gillian takes both of my hands and says,

"Michael, let's spread the blanket out by the bicycle, and just enjoy the lights from the park ... there should be fireworks soon." Her voice is somewhat cool.

We spread the small blanket, just quietly sitting together. I was careful not to take advantage of the situation, so we just sat quietly, passing little comments back and forth. She let me put my arm around her and she moved closer, but after our semi-contentious talk about barroom language, neither of us wanted to push it too far. She slides her hand down between us and places it lightly on my thigh for a moment. We settle back on our arms to watch the fireworks.

I turn toward her and can see the reflection from the starbursts in her eyes as she turns and gives me a smile I do not understand. Her smile is asking a question, but I am not sure what it is, as I start to move my face closer to hers. She must be trying to keep herself from going too far after our discussion, and says quietly dropping her smile,

"Let's watch the fireworks Michael!"

We settle back and watching the big finally of the light show, and I rise to help my pretty date to her feet. We put the stuff away in the basket, and I re-bungeed it to the carrier behind her seat. I get on first to steady the bike for her to mount. When she is on, she reaches forward as far as she can, puts her arms around my waist, and I feel her resting her head against my back. It is just a momentary gesture as we start to get underway. I take it as just a nonverbal 'thank you' for the evening.

We seemed to be in no hurry, as we slowly peddle enjoying the cool breeze in our hair. The trip took nearly half an hour back to her dorm. I steady the bike while she gets off, and she offers me the sunglasses back, but I put up on hand telling her,

"You keep them ... as a sort of souvenir of the evening, Gilly!"

"Thanks Mike."

"Did you just call me Mike?"

"Yes ... but it didn't sound right to me, you will have to continue being 'Michael' to me!"

"I like the sound of ... continue!" I said hoping to warm thing up.

I walk her to the door of her dorm building. I am expecting a kiss, but she just kisses her finger and presses it to my lips like before.

"Goodnight Michael, I had a wonderful time tonight. Don't lose my number!"

Not knowing what to say to her somewhat cool 'goodnight,' I simply say,

"I won't ... night Gilly!"

She giggles, turns and gives me a nice view of her tiny butt as she climbs the stairs. About half way up the stairs, she turns and smiles, and then disappears into the bowels of her dorm building. I ride back to the bicycle rental place with a million thoughts running through my mind about Gilly.

They have a student working late to take back rentals. She is cute and smiles at me as I retrieve my basket from the bike, pay for the time used on the bike. I drive home still wondering about Gilly's little 'finger kiss' and what that means.

It could be just her way of handling the always uncomfortable first date 'goodnight' at the door. It could also be that she is still unsure of my intentions toward her. I was hoping that was all!

I decided that I will wait a week, at least before calling her again!

(Continue?)

12