Spiral into Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,300 Followers

For some reason, him being proud, brought tears of joy to her eyes.

While waiting for her vagina to become fully adjusted, Junior told her, "I'm the first man that's been this deep . You have truly lost your virginity and become a real woman." Judy could feel him flicking his cock as he spoke, and the sensation was driving her wild.

Beginning with short, powerful strokes, he gradually increased to longer and faster thrusts. The longer strokes caused the thick shaft to touch the bottom edge of her clitoris. The friction drove her into a frenzy and she screamed softly, as another orgasm exploded through her body.

Unrelenting in his assault of her pussy, Junior's rod was like a piston, pounding her tender vagina to surrender all vestiges of resistance. Judy loved being filled and stretched by Junior's oversized cock. Already, she felt the familiar heat begin deep within. Judy wanted them to climax together.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to fill your belly!"

Hearing these words, but not aware of their meaning, she arched her hips to meet his. Feeling his cock swell and throb, had her on the very edge of her own orgasm. Thrusting more strongly and deeply, his body shuddered, as load after load of potent semen splashed against her cervix. The feel of the scalding hot liquid was the catalyst that set off an explosion of pure energy in her belly. Judy let out with a primal scream of lust, as millions of white hot lights blinked behind her retinas .

Junior collapsed on top of her small exhausted body. His still hard cock plugging her vagina and allowing his sperm free rein of her chamber of love.

Judy's mouth suddenly fell open as she realized what she had let happen. She wasn't on birth control and he hadn't used protection! By thrusting toward him, she had practically begged him to get her pregnant! "Get off me! I have to go clean myself!"

"Wouldn't you say it's a little late?"

Still, he rolled off and large gobs of semen slowly poured out of her gaping pussy. She couldn't believe how much had been pumped into her unprotected womb. Grabbing a handful of tissues, she stopped the flow.

Going to the toilet, she was thinking. I have been attempting to get pregnant for over two years. Sam must have cum inside me a hundred times. One more time isn't going to matter. She felt much better after her reasoning.

Shortly, Junior finally left .

Stripping the bed, doing the laundry and cleaning, kept her busy till bedtime.

For the next month everything seemed normal. Sam never seemed to notice anything different. Her menstrual cycle was on time. The change was with Judy. She could no longer have an orgasm with Sam. She had taken to masturbation as her means of gratification, and faking them with Sam.

She was at a loss as to why she hadn't heard one word from Junior. Finally, she brought up why Sam hadn't complained about Junior. "How come you haven't been bitching about something Junior has done?"

"His Uncle took care of his sorry ass. He sent him to some kind of management school, with orders to pass with honors, or not come back."

"Why would he do that?" Judy wondered.

"He had been missing a lot of work. Rumor has it, he was sleeping with someone's wife. Knowing Junior, probably more than one." Sam answered.

"Old man Weaver doesn't like that kind of thing going on?" Judy was curious.

"Shit! He's worse than Junior could ever be. Rumor has it that he's built bigger than Junior. His wife kept him under control, but, she died about a month ago. Thank God, he has never seemed to notice you. I've been thinking about looking for another job."

The next afternoon, Sam broke the news that he had to leave for California Monday morning. "I won't be returning till the following Saturday, honey. I'm sorry."

"What will I do all week? I can't stay locked in the house for five days!" Judy cried. "Oh, never mind. I'll watch a lot of television."

Monday afternoon, there was a tapping on the door. Puzzled, Judy opened the door and there stood a bear of a man. "Mr. Weaver! How nice to see you. I was just preparing a fresh pot of coffee. Care for a cup?"

the end

rich0524
rich0524
1,300 Followers
12