Spiral Into Oblivion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Know
Dr_Know
289 Followers

The group now went about straightening themselves up to look presentable.

Terry stopped telling his tale long enough to take another gulp from his glass.

"I stumbled back toward the street. I couldn't believe what I had heard. My whole marriage was a sham. My child was not my child. Her mother had summarily murdered my real children because they were my seed." Terry sobbed to us.

He took another gulp of his drink. The man and woman who had been sitting at the table on the other side of the bar had now come over and were listening to this poor man's tale. No one said a word as he collected his thoughts and launched into his story again.

"I walked for several hours and when I got back home, Bob was watching TV and Kim had gone to bed."

""She is probably all tired out from all the dick she took today," I thought. I just could not stand the idea of getting in bed with this stranger who had been my wife. If I kissed my wife's lips, it would be like kissing the dicks of some unknown number of men. If I fucked her, it would be like having sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths or more." Terry grumbled to us.

"I headed to my basement office. I occasionally had company work that caused me to spend hours in my home office and sometimes sleep there. So this would not look too much out of the ordinary. I made up the office couch with a pillow and blanket and lay down. Sleep was slow coming."

Chapter 3 – Terry's Story Continues July 5, Three Years ago

"I awoke at 7 AM from a fitful sleep. Yesterday, my world had been shattered. Now nothing mattered but revenge." Terry said through clinched teeth. "I showered and dressed and slowly walked into the kitchen. Kim was frying eggs and Bob sat at my place at the table reading the paper. Both were still in the bathrobes. My daughter was spending the entire week at a friend's house near Stone Mountain, so I knew that as soon as I left, those robes were coming off and my wife and brother would have sex for the rest of the day. I pecked Kim on the cheek and said, "Don't hold dinner. I have some things at the office to clear up. I should be home by 10 or 11." With that, I walked out the door."

"I stewed all the way to my office. What were Bob and Kim doing right now? Were other men from the neighborhood there, too? Was Bob selling Kim's favor to all cummers'?"

"I called my secretary, Cindy, into my office. "Cindy, you told me one of your girl friends had gotten a local private investigator to gather evidence on her husband. Do you know if she was pleased with the PI's work? Can you get the name and number from her?""

"Cindy had frowned, "Well, yes, I can get the info for you. I know she was very pleased with the guy's work. But why? What is going on, Terry?""

"I looked down at my hands on the desk. I absently rubbed them together and stuttered. "I - I f - f - found out this weekend that Kim is a slut and has been cheating on me ever since we got married." I dropped my head into my hands and sobbed, "And she is cheating on me with my own brother and probably every man in the neighborhood!""

"Cindy dropped into the chair next to my desk and grabbing my hands gently pulled them away from my face. "I'm so sorry. Are you sure? Could you possibly be mistaken?""

"I shook my head and commenced to tell her the whole story. Cindy listened with no interruption, and when I was finished she stood up. "Boss, I know you don't feel you can trust anyone right now, but you can trust me. I will get that PI over here today." She left my office closing the door behind her."

"I picked up a pen and began doodling as I tried to come to grips with what actions I should be taking. I knew my marriage was over. I knew my family was no more. I knew I was alone and almost broken. I thought to myself "Angie is my brother's bastard. How can I love her as my own child any more? Every time I look at her now, all I will see is Bob smirking at me as he screws Kim.""

"I picked up the phone and began to dial my attorney, Henry Miller. Then stopped. "How deep and wide is this conspiracy against me?" I thought. What if his attorney was just another of his wife's sex partners? Could he be trusted on this? Henry was a single parent. Kim had spent time at his attorney's home just last month. Supposedly, Kim was helping him plan a sweet sixteen-birthday party for Henry's daughter. Maybe Kim was doing a lot more than that?"

"No." I decided, "I'll have to get a new attorney to deal with this."

"Cindy knocked on my office door and stuck her head in. "Boss, the PI will be here in two hours. I also got the number of the divorce attorney my friend used. She was a real ass-kicking attorney and took the husband and lover to the cleaners. Here is her number." She handed me a slip of paper.'

"The PI, Dillon Frost, was ushered into my office exactly two hours later. I explained what I had seen and heard and asked Dillon to obtain enough evidence to stand up in court to support the court actions I was planning. I handed him a check for his retainer. Dillon took the check, glanced at it and pocketed it. He nodded his head and said, "We will get her for you. If all goes well, you will have a report by Friday." With that he rose from his chair, shook my hand and left."

"I played it cool at home for the next few days. I gave no indication that I knew anything except I began sleeping in his home office. I explained this as I was working on a huge contract that if I landed it would set them up for life. Kim had told me to do what I had to for my family but she missed me in bed with her. Ha!" Terry snorted as he told us this.

He had wanted to strangle her when she said that but let it go. "Just a few more days and I'll get your sorry ass, you bitch," he thought to himself as he hugged her goodnight.

Chapter 4 - Terry's Story Continues Thursday, July 8, Three Years Ago

Dillon Frost sat across the desk from Terry. He had just presented his report. The report had photos, phone records, and one hotel receipt, as well as investigator eyewitness accounts. Dillon had installed a dozen pencil video cameras in Terry's house while Bob and Kim had gone to the local Marriott for a meeting with two men that Terry did not recognize. One of Dillon's men had taken pictures of the Marriott meeting and had watched as the two men, Bob, and Kim went into a hotel room and spent four hours before Bob and Kim had emerged. Both looking flush and with clothes askew.

Bob had left on Thursday morning, but not before he had taken Kim again in the kitchen. This was proved by the kitchen video camera Dillon had installed. The video showed the two adulterers in standard missionary position with Bob's cock slamming into Kim's cunt. He would pull almost completely out of her and then slam back in to her to the hilt. You could see her gasping for breathe in unison with Bob's plunging dick.

As they watched this particular video, Dillon had said, "I have never been able to gather evidence of adultery this quickly before. These people are totally out of control. Terry, I have to warn you, there is more in this one scene than you might be able to stand. I know that I was, and still am, mortified by what happens next. In fact, I am returning your retainer. The remainder of this case, my time and expense is on me. I want to get these assholes badly for what you are about to see!"

"I continued to stare at the video playing on Dillon's laptop. Suddenly, the kitchen door opened and the girl I had thought was my oldest daughter, Angie, walked in. She stopped and stared at Kim and Bob who were still lost in their private passions. She looked embarrassed by what she was witnessing."

"There was audio and as Dillon and I watched they could hear Angie hesitantly saying "Mom... Mom. What the hell are you and Uncle Bob doing? What about Dad? Does he know you are screwing Bob?" Bob didn't break his rhythm in fucking Kim. He looked around and smiled. They could make out that he was saying, "It's okay, Angie, honey. Your mom loves for me to do this to her, your Dad can't make her feel this way!"" Terry narrated to us through clinched teeth.

"At first, Kim had appeared startled and embarrassed at being caught by her nineteen-year old daughter, but Bob continued to slam into her cunt and he did not seem concerned that Angie was watching them. This calmed Kim and allayed her concerns." Terry continued, "I saw Bob smile and motion to Angie to approach them as he continued to hammer Kim. Angie hesitantly approached the sweating bodies and stopped behind the kitchen table where she could see Bob's dick disappearing into her mother's glistening cunt."

Angie could be seen asking, "Mom, I'm really embarrassed watching you fuck Uncle Bob. But it is a turn on. Geez, he's got a cock on him doesn't he?"

Kim looked down at the end of the table where Angie stood and said between gasps of air, "Yes sweetie, he does have a man's dick. My god, this is incredible sex. This is the way sex is meant to be. I know you have tried sex a few times in college, but you need to be broken in by a man like Bob."

Bob was pistoning in and out of Kim with even more speed and energy than early. It was apparent that having a tight body college girl watching him pound her mother's cunt really turned him on. His body finally appeared to grow rigid as he spewed his seed into Kim.

Angie watched as Bob withdrew and the long string of white cum trailed from Bob's dick to Kim's cunt. Bob looked at Kim and then at Angie. And he seemed to say, "Angie, you should try this a few times with different guys before you settle on a husband. You will love it! And you can sort out who brings you off the best. Even if you don't marry that person, you can make sure to keep them around to bring you off when your hubby can't! Just like I am doing for your mom right now. If you want some pointers, just let me know I will give you some private lessons!"

Angie, looking embarrassed and at the same time flushed with a sexual rush, shook her head and walked swiftly from the room.

Kim struggled out from under Bob and said angrily "What did you do that for? Now I have to make sure she is okay and doesn't say anything to Terry!" With that she disappeared from the camera's view and a minute later Bob, after cleaning off his equipment with dishtowel, left the room.

Dillon turned off the laptop video. I sat too stunned to move. Dillon finally broke the silence and said, "Don't worry, Terry. I want this asshole badly. He appears to be adding incest to his resume, and I will not let that happen. He will either be arrested or dead before he or one of those other male perverts he runs with can touch Angie."

"I could not believe what I had just witnessed. Bob had basically come on to Angie, his own daughter, and Kim just went along with it. Kim was going to allow Bob to turn her own daughter into a slut. Kim only seemed upset that she had to calm Angie down and ensure she said nothing to me. What the hell kind of a hold does Bob have on Kim? She is willing to do anything he wants. Even whore out her own daughter!" Terry said in a raised voice.

"Dillon cleared his throat and said, "Terry, there is another video taken in your bedroom where Kim is entertaining Charlie Sands your neighbor from two doors down the street. It appears this is a standing fuck session held each Wednesday. Bob appears at the bedroom door as Charlie is having Kim suck him hard again after their first fuck was over. Bob grins and waves to Charlie and makes a motion with his fingers indicating Charlie needs to pay him. Charlie nods to Bob as he takes Kim's head in both his hands and starts face fucking her. He turns his head toward the dresser. Bob walks over and picks up what looks like several hundred dollar bills and pockets them. With that he leaves the room leaving Charlie to continue to deep throat your wife."

"Dillon left his reports and copies of the videos he had taken. He patted me on the shoulder and said, "We will get these bastards Terry.""

"I sat like stone for better than a half an hour. Then I seemed to wake out of my trance and began searching for something on my desk. At last, I found it. It was the piece of paper that Cindy had given me a couple of days before with the attorney's name and number on it."

"I picked up the phone. Within two hours I was seated with Mandy Hrin my new divorce attorney. I explained the situation, showed my evidence, and asked Mandy to draw up divorce papers at once. There was also a request for DNA testing of Angie to see if she was mine. Since Angie was nineteen, we would have to get her permission for the test. There was also a lawsuit to be filed against Bob for repayment of all monies I had spent in support and care of Angie when it was legally determined by the DNA tests that she was not mine."

"I made it clear to Mandy that I had no interest in continuing to be even considered a parent to "the asshole's bastard child" as I portrayed Angie. But I did not want to see the her drawn into the perverted lifestyle that my wife and brother were apparently planning for her." Terry told his enthralled bar audience.

In the interim, Mandy would petition the court for a restraining order against Bob to require him to stay five hundred feet away from Terry, Terry's house and most importantly from Angie while she still resided there.

This done, Terry, on his attorney's advice, went to the bank, transferred half of the funds to a new personal account. He closed all joint credit cards and other charge accounts.

The court work would take a few days according to Mandy. "Give me until Tuesday morning to get all of the legal paper in place. Tuesday afternoon, we will drop a bomb on this whole group."

"Mandy requested, "Until then, you need to get away from the situation. Here is how you might do it." With that Mandy laid out a plan." Terry told us. "Before going home, I arranged for some tickets to one of the King Tut exhibit being shown in Tampa, Florida. It was an eight-hour drive from Atlanta."

"Arriving home, I hugged Kim and gave her a kiss, which nauseated me throw up. I said casually holding up the tickets, "Honey, one of my client's gave me these tickets to the Tampa Museum's King Tut exhibit. They are for this weekend. I thought we could invite Angie and spend some quality family time over the weekend. Can you be packed by tomorrow morning?"

"Kim thought for a second and said, "Terry, I can't go. I am helping on that birthday party for our attorney's daughter on Saturday. Remember? I promised Henry to help! But look. Why don't you invite Angie and have some fun? She would love to spend the time with you. I'll just have Henry make up the guest room for me and then I can help him clean up after the party.""

"At once, I knew that my decision to not involve Henry had been the right one. Alarm bells were going off in my head. "Spend the night, eh? Yeh, right. Fuck the night away is more like it. I wonder what old Henry is giving Bob for use of my wife?""

"None of that mattered any more. By the time Bob and Kim know what is happening when all of the papers are served, I can have myself insulated from the forthcoming explosions and fallout." Terry remembered and then stopped again to take a gulp of his drink. He waved for another from the bartender. And then he continued his amazing story.

Chapter 5 - Terry's Story Continues Friday, July 9, Three Years Ago

Terry asked Angie if she would like to go but Angie said no that she had some plans with some friends for the next few days. Terry asked her if she would sign a release for a DNA test. Terry explained that his doctor had suggested that DNA sample be on file in case of medical needs some time in the future. Angie trusted her father completely had did not hesitate to sign or to provide the hair sample Terry asked for.

The next morning, he quickly packed a bag for himself. He drove off in his pickup to Tampa.

At least that is what he told Kim when he showed her the tickets. He really headed north to a mountain cabin near Cherokee North Carolina owned by his attorney, Mandy.

Per Mandy's plan, he would stay here until Wednesday morning. He would call Kim on Sunday and tell her his truck had broken down and it would take some time to repair it. Mandy and Terry were both sure that Kim would not be overly concerned since it allowed her a few days of uninhibited sex with some or all of her partners. She would probably do whatever Bob told her to do while she had the free time.

The cabin was isolated, but had all of the luxuries. The cabin's homeowners association had a clubhouse with pool, so Terry could relax and swim. The clubhouse had a restaurant that actually had some pretty good food. Terry ate there the entire time he was in Cherokee.

Angie had gladly given her father some hairs she plucked from her head. He placed the loose hairs in an envelope, and placed the envelope in the over night delivery package that Mandy had given him. He then cut a small portion of his own hair and also placed it in the overnight package.

In some ways he held Angie responsible for Kim murdering his own children. He knew Angie had nothing to do with what Kim had done, but still he held her responsible just for being offspring of his evil brother.

He came back into the family room, sat down, and began sobbing. He was so sad, so frustrated, and so terrified about what the future held. He was lonely and had no friends that he could now trust, except maybe for his secretary Kim.

He picked up his cell phone and called his parents. It rang once before being picked up and a woman's voice said, "Hello." It was his mother. Terry sighed and steeled himself so as to not show emotion.

"Hi, Mom. How are you and Dad?"

"Oh goodness, we are doing well. How are you? Is something wrong? You hardly ever call us!" His mom asked.

"No, mom. Nothing is wrong. I just wanted to hear a friendly voice."

"I'm sure your father would love to say 'Hi' to you. Wait a minute."

A few seconds later Terry heard his father's deep voice, "Terry my boy, what is going on? Good to hear from you. Is everything really okay?"

"Yes dad, everything is okay. But can I ask you a question?"

"Fire away, boy."

"Let's say there was a serious falling out between Bob and me. Would you side with one of us over the other?"

"Well, you both are very important to us. I guess it would depend on what caused the falling out."

"Let say one of us completely violated the trust of the other one."

"Terry, I really don't know what you want me to say. You are the perfect son. Totally giving. You are completely honest and a good provider for your family. We are proud of what you have accomplished. You can stand on your own. On the other hand, Bob is our first born that we almost lost more than once. You know that. He also is very headstrong and does have a need to control everything to the nth degree. But we love him to death and would do anything to protect him."

"Thanks, Dad. I guess that answers my question."

"Is there something going on with you and Bob that your mother and I need to know about?"

"No Dad, there is absolutely nothing going on between Bob and I." Terry could say without lying. What was going on was between Bob and Kim and Kim and Terry. As far as Terry was concerned, Bob was dead and gone.

Terry said goodbye and then dialed his home number.

All he got was the answering machine. He tried again every half hour until 2 in the morning. No answer. Kim was either at home but too busy to pickup the phone or she was out with one of her fuck buddies. Maybe she was out with more than one of them.

Continued in Part 2.

Dr_Know
Dr_Know
289 Followers
12