All Comments on 'Splashdown Remastered and Housecat'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

I would like to see what happens on the double date. Maybe she could start a business on the pinwheel and Raz and Stanley be friends.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

What's coming up next and you have good stories so keep it up and I can't wait for the next one.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Wow, your stories continue to get better.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us. Happy new year.

acupacupover 6 years ago
Here Here!

I whole heartedly agree with TLB1981. Would loved to have seen this go just a little bit further. Not sure if you could actually get a whole new story out of it, but the interplay would have been nice.

Maybe something along the lines of her and Raz showing the new kids that it doesn't have to be 'All Warrior' all the time. That the meek little 'shop keeper' can still kick ass and take names along with being a well respected custom carver and gunsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing amazing amazing!

I'm in love with your stories, the worlds you've created and the characters you've breathed life into are all so tangible. I feel like I could walk on the pinwheel's deck take up an xmr rifle, or just eat lunch next to a friendly krell. Your stories are so engrossing I sometimes skip the steamy parts just to see what happens next. High praise and hats off to you Mr Snekguy

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
can't end it there....

to many loose threads hanging. from the business to the romance building, there's just to many unanswered topics to cover.

obviously I loved this story , even skipping through the sex at times. I couldn't stop reading this one. you created an amazing world, and tell its tale creatively and with imagination. to do it justice requires expansion, not cessation of it.

please don't stop this tale you obviously have more you can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great sci-fi, romance, interracial, psychological, swashbuckling tale!! BRAVO

I trust this is the First Chapter?? SO many possibilities..."the sky's the limit!" No??

Secret Missions? Defending Zhari's Borealan home-world from the presaged Bug attack?? Love the style, the pace, the word portraits!! MORE...SVP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another great story. I always read your stories as soon as I see them, five stars again of course.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

If she's into metal work then she also may like to be a bladesmith like in Forged in fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good start

these are good start how about tie them all together and make a great saga

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erotica on point, but unsatisfying plot developement

I enjoyed the first 12 pages or so, but it started feeling a bit repetitive, teaching ignorant alien cliche, sex, repeat. Awesome writing, just wish there was more plot. 4/5

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
It was good but....

It just seems a little off that she's resigning her commission yet he's staying in the military and he'll only see her a few times a year when he get's leave, way i see it is if she's quitting then so should he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Great story. Im sure I speak for everyone who read it when I say that I hope to see a continuation of this series soon. Maybe you could introduce some more interspecies couples to Zhari and McGregor, that'd be fun to read for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing talent

You have the most amazing talent at storytelling. I've read nearly everything you have submitted, and I can tell you without a doubt that you are one of the most talented writers I have ever had the pleasure of sampling. PLEASE continue the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Add More Plot

You could add new chapters based on the lives of zhari and Gregor after they leave the army. Such as living domestic lives, dealing with society as cross race couple and maybe even raising kids. gregor meeting zharis parents is a good idea

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Once again

Once again you you spun an amazing yarn! Loved how he tamed a Madcat into a house cat. Hope to read how dinner with Raz and Stanley goes some day. Maybe McGregor could give Stan tips on how to master and Mark Raz! Five Stars!

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 5 years ago
Masterful

Mind. Blown. 5stars.

KJay15KJay15almost 5 years ago
Didn't like it much

Got boring quite quickly, I had to fight to finish it and even then I was skimming pages, 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree

with KJay. I had to fight it to get as far as I did. Almost made it to page 16, but it was such a struggle that it took away any enjoyment I was able to glean. I've enjoyed the few other stories you've written, but I think I'm just skipping any other with the cat people. What can I say, I'm not a fan of rape which seems to be one of the most prevalent aspect of their culture. No thank you. I like the style, detail, and flow of your stories, but the actual content not so much. I want to give good marks based solely on the writing, but the content prevents me from doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lacking tags

It was absolutely great but I'm disappointed it don't have tags like furry, cat or cat ears. I would have find it much earlier in such case. Entire tag system here sucks and this story is a good example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1*

Label your rape stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved this novel

I know some other people weren’t as fond of this novel, but this is one of my favorites on this site. Thanks for writing it!

AwkwardOrpheusAwkwardOrpheusalmost 4 years ago
World building

The detail that you add to the story, the culture and such, add so much to the tales you weave. I enjoy your stories very much and hope you might craft more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Zhari, the most adorable Borealan yet? Most definitely.

mosesDmosesDalmost 3 years ago

Can't believe I never commented on this. I love all your works, but this one has a special place in my heart. I just love the way the relationship seemed to flip. Femdom is not my favorite, though I don't care when you write it, its great! I just love these stories. What made me really love this story was when he told her when he told his story, she was going to be the villain. Hooked me immediately. Thanks for everything you do, Snekguy, you are a treasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couldn't keep reading much after they got to the cave. Can't stand characters that act like spoiler, petulant children, instead of adult military personnel. All the whining killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

more please absolutely fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Keep the mittens on," he muttered, "I don't want you clawing up the carpet."

This story is awesome, and I love this line, although World's Apart 1 & 2 are my favourite Pinwheels.

I don't usually like rape scenes, but as it's been explained in the characters cultures, and its not painful rape similar to our societies current context, I'm happy to let your Pinwheel stories pass.

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat4 months ago

I have mixed feelings about that story. It ties in a world that I like a lot, but has much less plot that the other 2 stories I've read from you.

But mostly I'm not a fan at all of rape. Regardless of her culture or state of mind, of how it turns out it's rape.

The Housecat D/s part I get even if it's not my favorite kink.

Overall the eeotica was nice, although I'd cut down a bit on the "sordid" lexical field. Unless my french origins lead me to interpret it in a dirtier way than it is actually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Splashdown Previous Part
Splashdown Series Info