Splitsville - Alternate Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid me inside, adjusted, slid further and further until our mounds met. A look of triumph lit up her face.

"Er... now what dad?"

"Intercourse is called 'screwing' for a reason. Up and down, and rotate, especially while down. This will stimulate inside your vagina, hopefully finding your G spot, and also stimulate your clitoris."

Beth was cupping my balls while Donna started the dance of love. Her breasts gently bouncing as she tested her positions until she gasped and hunched forward. Her eyes opened wide, and she tried that position again, ....and again. Her mouth hung open as she whimpered and humped away. She tried different speeds, managing to stay in control until I started to thrust hard, up into her. A few strokes then she screamed as we both climaxed. She sat there, gasping for air as she looked at me.

"Da..daddy.. that was goooood. I...I think I need a rest now."

She fell forward, sliding off me, then rolled to the side to rest her head on my upper arm. She looked at me and lifted her lips for a kiss.

"I Love you daddy. Now love Beth."

Beth was about to quickly follow her sisters lead except I caught her before she could move. I parted her legs and explored her aromatic pussy. I licked from clit to ass and Beth raised herself, moaning and whimpering. Only a few licks then I stiffened my tongue again to penetrate. The combination of tongue and fingers, on top of her already aroused state, caused her to peak quickly.
Gasping, she looked at me, then lifted herself around. Like her sister before her, Beth positioned herself, then smoothly slid down my shaft. Already slick with Donna and my juices, I slid easily into Beth.

She had obviously taken careful note of her sisters lessons and found the action that suited her quickly. Having already shot one load I knew this would take a while longer so settled back and allowed her to pleasure herself. And pleasure herself she did. She climaxed twice before exhaustion set in and she fell forward then turned to the side. I rolled her onto her back and continued inside her. Donna leaned over and took a nipple into her mouth, and sucked, sucked hard. Beth climaxed again and started a series of orgasms, one after the other, until she felt me thicken inside her and then shoot her full of sperm. I fell back to the middle and both girls cuddled into me.

"So second girl gets a longer ride because you've already shot once, is that the way it works?"

"That would usually be the case. Two shots from me would usually be the maximum, I'd need a couple of hours and a good feed to recover before you can have it again."

"So we take turns being first. No problem. I..No WE love you daddy."

We drifted off to sleep, basking in the warmth of the afterglow of our loving.

Morning saw me with the extra large woody, caused by two hands holding it in their sleep. I disengaged them again and slipped outside to water the trees again. Again a hand came from behind to aim for me.

"See if you can aim both of us at the same time this morning."

Well I tried, holding both sets of lips apart while they peed is not easy. I protested they'd started before I was ready but it was still my fault. Another cold shower, but warmed by two lovely girls.

The next two days were much the same then late morning we were surprised by my sister arriving. We were sun-bathing, naked as usual, when we heard her laughing.

"I caught you! My little brother isn't so little now. I wonder if that is something to do with the two beautiful girls beside him."

"Oh shit, sis, um...er..."

"No problem Jim. I'm just teasing. If anything, I'm kind of jealous.I didn't think it would take you long to realize that this place is totally private. You know, you all have a kind of glow...Oh my, I know what you've been doing."

"Oh no.." I was the only that could comment, the girls just sat there whimpering.
"No problem Jim. If it makes you feel better, if I wasn't VERY happily married I would be there with you. I won't tell Ron though, he might feel he has to do something about it. I just think it's beautiful and wonder... How long did it take the girls to catch you? I've felt they've been inclined that way for a while now."

Donna got her voice back. "Two...two days of being naked in front of him. We made it clear day one that we loved him and were here for him when he was ready. We'll get our bikinis on now though."

"Much as I'd like to join you, its probably better if I don't, it might go too far so I won't tempt fate."

The girls put their bikinis on and I pulled on my shorts to save my sister from embarrassment. She had bought up fresh milk, bread, meat etc so we were able to have a BBQ for lunch.

"Shirley has called me every day asking if I know where you are. Apparently Captain Mannering was not very pleased to be served for "alienation of affection" as well as being raked over the coals for conduct unbecoming an officer of the law. Ron won't let him resign and is keeping a close eye on him so he can't skip town. Shirley apparently tried using the joint account and found that it had been closed. Oh dear, how sad. She seems to think that I should help her."

"Mum is only interested in helping herself. She brought that sleaze into our family home so she has to live with the results. WE are making a new life for ourselves. When do you think we can come out and collect the lottery so we can pay you guys back and move on."

"You want to move on? Oh no, am I going to lose you all?"

"No no, Aunt Julie, that was something that came up day one. We are not going to change our names and move to Australia, we want to stay close to you and our friends. We have been brainstorming ideas on what we can do. Some of them are quite funny but others might work."

"Sis, We don't want to rush into anything. We actually like it here and wondered if we could stay longer. Even tossed the idea of building a bigger cabin further around the lake. What are Ron and your plans for this place?"

"Ron has been talking about selling it as we just don't get here often enough."

"We'll buy it. One million is my offer, If you want more, OK."

"Get real, we only paid $55,000 eight years ago."

"Oh you're a hard bargainer, OK, two million and you are always welcome anytime. You'll have to beep the horn though so we don't get caught naked again."

"I think Ron would probably go for a deal where he can still come up, as he likes fishing and the cabin is quite comfortable for a naughty weekend."

"EXCEPT morning showers are BLOODY COLD. I thought I froze my balls off until I remembered I'm a girl and don't have any!"

"Donna, Donna, You have to remember to shower in the evening."

"But when we have sex in the morning, if we can't shower, we smell all day."

"I know, it's a lovely aroma isn't it."

"Aunt Julie! You're disgraceful. But we love you."

Sis laughed and we planned that we would come out next Wednesday to travel up to the state capital to sort out the lottery. We decided that a disguise would cover any photos that Shirley might see and the Julie and Ron would meet us there.

Wednesday we drove the three hours up to Central City. We met Julie and Ron and between them they had quite a clever disguise. I guess the police are useful for something. One hundred and seventy two million, doesn't that just roll off your tongue. My new bank account looked very healthy. I made a point of giving Ron $6000 which had him puzzled. I reminded him about the thousand at 500% interest. He laughed then remembered the other part of that conversation and looked hesitantly at Julie.

"He offered it, I didn't demand it."

Julie put her nose in the air while the girls looked very puzzled. I explained that Ron had joked about such a high interest rate and Julie was going to cut his sex life by the same percentage. They got the joke and started to tease him, asking how often he got it now and trying to work out how often he would get it at with the reduction. We went to a fancy restaurant for lunch and, although the food was tasty, it didn't have the atmosphere of a BBQed bass by the lakeside with two beautiful naked girls beside me. Julie had told Ron about our offer and although he wasn't happy about the amount he accepted he might be able to afford early retirement and actually do some fishing.

Shirley missed seeing the photos in the paper so has never found out about the change in my financial status. Captain Mannering had to pay $500,000 and I generously offered it to Shirley. The court looked at the divorce petition and my counter petitions and granted the divorce with no alimony or child support.

The girls and I built a larger cabin further around the lake. We used a lot of ideas from Ron's cabin and have fun teasing the girls friends when they come to visit. We show them the outside hand-pumped shower and tell them to call me when they want a shower. It doesn't usually matter by day two of visits as they have all realized that clothes optional means 'get your gear off'. We now have 3 acres planted in blueberries but are not working too hard at it.

Two and a half years later Ron was killed in a shoot-out with a drug dealer. Also two police officers were injured and the drug dealer and his side-kick were also killed. That side-kick used to be a police captain – Captain Mannering. No-one attended the dealers funerals but thousands lined the streets for Ron's farewell. We were there with Julie, the girls standing steadfastly by her side, looking like fit amazon goddesses. Shirley was there and tried to talk to them but they brushed her off. Beth and Donna had a long talk with Julie after the burial which seemed to lift Julie's spirits even more than my hugs.

Two months after the funeral Beth took a call one evening and then told me they would be taking my pickup and the big trailer early the next day. They had often made shopping trips without me so I thought little of it.

Mid afternoon they arrived back with Julie following them. It looked like they had a full house load. Julie got out and came over to me.

"The girls told me that they are very happy to share, can a lonely sister find refuge with her brother?"

"You don't need to ask, Julie. You are welcome here for as long as you want."

My arms opened and she came into my embrace.

"One thing I must tell you so there's no misunderstanding. Before Ron died in the hospital he told me 'go to Jim, have the family I couldn't give you, go to Jim'. He'd had an accident as a boy which is why we never had children. Can we name our first boy Ron after him?"

"I...I...I would be honored. I think... I think I need a beer while the implications sink in. Are you sure this is what YOU want?"

"Jim, I've loved you since we were children. A question, did you ever see me naked?"

"Ow.. what a question. Um, topless twice and a back butt view once. But only glimpses as I passed your door. I think all, all were when you were about fifteen."

"Sounds right, I went through a spell when I wanted you to see me, but I kept chickening out. Now I have to follow the local dress code."

"No No.. it's ok, we can put......."

Julie had taken her t-shirt and bra off and looked straight at me with her breasts thrusting forward. She undid her jeans and slid the jeans and her panties down together. She lifted one foot then the other to stand naked before me. She stepped back and spread her legs deliberately. Her breasts, about 36C with perky pink nipples, were proudly presented to me, she leaned back slightly so I could clearly see her pubic patch, trimmed but still luxurious. I held my arms out again.

"Welcome to our family." I looked around and Beth and Donna came and joined the hug.

The girls had also stripped to their usual state. I swear in the last two years they've only put clothes on about ten times. They laugh about being able to afford the latest fashions but never wanting to wear them. Now my sister was likely to be the same. With the insurance payout and selling up her house she had quite a few million but nothing to spend it on. We had to have a family so we could spend some of this money.

We set up one of the spare rooms for Julie, the girls had the largest bedroom with two double beds and, remarkably, not that much closet space. Julie's room, like the girls, was for appearances as my room had a California King bed which could easily fit the four of us.

We decided to make Julie's first night as special as we could. After unloading all her stuff into the garage we got stuck in and prepared as many special dishes as we could. Focused on lighter foods and when dinner time came around Beth and Donna acted as waitresses for Julie and I, a candlelit dinner. After dinner we sat and enjoyed a wine or two then the girls took us through to the spa-bath. Beth and Donna joined us and focused on sort of washing each of us, less washing and more caressing which had Julie twitching and gasping.

"I..I've never had another female touch me like that."

"Just relax and enjoy, your body tells us you are enjoying our touches."

"nuh..., ahhhhh..., owww....., oh my god........NGGHHHH."

Julie had sat forward, but now leaned back into my arms, twisted and looked me in the eyes.

"I want you Jim, I want all of us to share, I ....I want all of us to love."

We got out of the spa and dried off. The girls were everywhere with the towels, Julie kept twitching as they touched her somewhere else she wasn't expecting. Julie was like a cat on a hot tin roof, holding on to me as her body admitted her arousal. Beth and Donna found all those secret little places that reveal a girls true state. By the time Julie and I moved onto the bed she was highly aroused, constantly moaning and holding me tightly. She stopped by the bed for a moment, lifted her face and closed her eyes.

"Oh Ron, this is what you told me to do. It feels so right, so I do this in celebration of the love we shared. I'll always treasure our time together and the children I have will be in your honor."

Julie lay back and I lay beside her, looking into her eyes as we kissed. She jumped as the girls focused their attentions on her body, her lack of THAT experience obvious. I smiled,

"Relax, and enjoy. These two girls have practiced many ways with having three in the bed and having a fourth like you is going to be more fun."

"That's right Aunt Julie, just relax and let us two carpet munchers do our best. Next week we'll start teaching you how to munch us."

The slang term puzzled her for a moment until Beth ran her fingers through Julies pubic bush and 'munched' it. Julie laughed hesitantly.

"But you two are shaved so ... what do I 'munch'?"

"I'm sure you'll find something."

Julie's legs were lifted back and Beth licked her aunt, licked from ass to clit. Julie arched her back and yelled. A wild look flashed across her face as Beth licked again and again.

"OH MY GOD..........I......I......OH MY..... OH MY.....ARRRGGGHHH."

Julie collapsed back on the bed, breathing like she'd just run a marathon, her eyes revealed her state of arousal. Her eyes sparkled and stared at my eyes, messages of love and commitment being shared.

"I think you need to join this party, Jim, I want you in me, .....please."

Beth made space as I moved between Julie's legs and lined my cock up at her entrance. Donna stroked me a few times as Beth rubbed me against Julie's slit. Julie's lips opened wide as my cock entered and I slid into her depths. She grunted as the tip found her cervix, her eyes flashed."

"Fill me Jim, fill me with your sperm, make a baby we can call Ron."

There was no wild urgency in our mating, just a solid pumping as we both reached our climaxes. I filled her as she requested, then lay half across her in the afterglow. Our bodies still joined we looked at each other. Beth and Donna lay down outside us, draped a quilt over us all and wrapped their arms around us holding us all close.
We slept like that and I woke to find Julie's vaginal muscles pulsing and my cock responding to the stimulation. A gentle loving and I filled her again. The girls had woken and were just caressing both of us as we loved. A toilet break and back for more caresses. Julie had a go at Beth, no carpet to munch but she quickly found ways to make her come.

"After that night I need a shower."

"Sorry Julie, no shower in the morning. Something even better."

I took Julie out front to the outside table and the girls followed with some gear. I lifted Julie up and sat her on the table.

"Time to 'mow the lawn', 'prune the carpet'. However to want to call it. Every morning we come out here, Dad shaves us and then we all go for a swim in the lake."

"Bloody hell, I've never shaved before. Please... be..be gentle."

"Dad is... super gentle. Now lean back on your elbows, and spread as wide as you can."

The girls held Julies legs up and open as I trimmed her bush then applied shaving foam. Julie's eyes widened as I carefully rubbed the foam ALL Over her pubic area. She looked with interest as I ran the razor over the top triangle, then her eyes widened again as I held her lips to shave along the edges. She gasped as we leant her further back and I shaved all the way to her asshole. Beth wiped her down as Donna climbed up for her morning shave and Julie turned quickly so she could watch closely. Julie wiped Donna down as Beth got shaved then they both wiped Beth down. Julie muttered something to the others then they all sat up on the table and Julie laughed

"Ready for inspection."

I laughed and carefully ran my tongue over each of them, checking for stray hairs. I checked very carefully, even stiffening my tongue and running it into their depths. No orgasms, just a gentle, teasing promise. We ran down to the lake and jumped off the small jetty into the lake. The water was NOT warm, but an invigorating way to wake up.

"Why do we jump off the jetty? Wouldn't it be better to wade into the water?"

"We used to do that but some mornings we'd only get to knee deep and want to change our minds so the jump straight in doesn't give us the chance to back out."

We dried off and had breakfast. Julie kept looking down at where she had been shaved and running her fingers over the area. We gently laughed at her and Donna explained.

"It only takes about three days before you get totally used to it. We like doing it because of the level of intimacy it symbolizes. We've joked that if every husband shaved his wife, there would be a lot more sex and a lot more happy families."

Julie though about that.

"I think I would agree. It is very intimate, probably even more than just having sex. It means a high level of trust and would definitely lead to a ' deeper' contact. Um.. around the back.. have you... um?"

"Around the back? Do you mean anal intercourse?"

"um... er.... yeah.... I've never...you know....done that....um... ah.. would .."

"Aunt Julie. When you are ready, and NOT before, you can give Dad your virginity. But it's only if you want to. Living together Donna and I have our periods at the same time so if we want to keep our man happy, we willingly open the back door. It was actually quite exciting the first time, lots of lube and go slowly. Now we have a few toys so we can have dad in one hole with a strap-on in the other, really hot fun. You'll want to join in when you watch us getting carried away."

"Good grief, my young nieces are more sexually experienced than their old aunt, makes me feel ancient now."

"Aunt Julie, .."

"Actually just call me Julie please, if we're sharing a lover we don't want to slip up in public, so first names."

"Ok Julie, that makes sense, but as I was saying, we've had the opportunity to explore different things and found out quite a few that are a lot of fun. Here's one that's quite naughty. Naked, a blindfold on, and they took me for a ride tied standing in the back of the pick-up. It felt like they took me into town and I was getting really panicky. They stopped and climbed in the back and touched me. I was so wet it was running down my legs. That was when I got fucked front and rear. I came sooo hard. Turned out they had done a U Turn and we were parked in front of the garage."