Splitsville - Alternate Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh .. that was so mean. Shit, I'm wet from listening to you. Maybe some day won't be so far away."

We spent a few days with Julie settling in then we went back to our long range planning. With all the family together we didn't have to stay in this area but we decided to stay near our friends. The state needed funds and reluctantly put the state forest up for sale. We now own 2600 acres of trees and have put a few trails through. The trees go nearly right around the lake with only the few cabins on the access road. Bought those also and built a few more with other facilities. Advertised and found a manager with a family who is running it as a nudist resort. So to get to our place you have to go through the resort, sort of guarantees our privacy. They have access to the forest trails and we can always find pickers for our 10 acres of blueberries.

Julie was the first to get pregnant, not a son but still named Ronnie, Beth was next with twin girls, Rachel and Rhonda, Donna had twin boys, David and Seth. Round two started with Beth having another set of twin girls, Sue and Carmen, then Julie had two boys, Chas and Pete. About this time we completed the extensions to the extensions. Donna had her twin girls, Bobbie and Monica and that was enough for a while. Eleven children in six years filled the house with laughter. We wanted to hire a few staff and were lucky enough to hire a family with two high school age girls that are ok with the dress code.

To close this tale, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Shirley, don't know where you are, or what you're doing, and really don't care. But if it wasn't for your cheating ways I would never have found this level of happiness.