Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis stroked Kate's pubes on her mound, her laughing telling him that she liked this, so he worked his fingers down further and tickling her snatch, Kate's vaginal wetness dampening his fingers as he massaged her clitoris, the girl moaning and squirming with pleasure.

"I'm thinking of a number," said Kate, in her seductive tone. "A very special number. The number of the year where Richard Nixon was sworn in as President, when Woodstock was held, and when man walked on the Moon for the first time. Can you guess what number I'm thinking of?"

"Twenty three times three?" asked Travis.

"You've got it," said Kate. Travis lay flat on his back, and Kate stood up, Travis admiring the plump cheeks of her bottom as once again, she straddled him over his head, her bare feet to each side of his face, and squatted down ready for some hot 69.

Travis loved seeing Kate's knickers when she did this before, but now she obviously wasn't wearing any knickers at all, and Travis took in the sight of the teenager's pubic hair, her pink vagina and her big bottom inching closer and closer to his face, the cheeks of her bottom parting slightly to show the tight opening of her anus, the dark pink skin that held it closed somewhat resembling a starfish.

With the girl now sitting on his face, the aromas of Kate's cunt entering his nose, her pussy juice dampening his face and her pubic hair tickling his skin, he waited for Kate to get into position, the teenager leaning her tall body forward until she reached his cock, before taking it in her mouth and beginning to lick and suck.

Travis's tongue circled Kate's vagina, the taste of pussy wonderful on his tongue, the pubic hair entrapping her feminine smells. He licked and licked and licked, Kate moaning and squirming each time he traversed the lips of her vagina or lingered around her clitoris. More and more juice flowed from Kate's pussy, and he licked up every drop.

Kate moved her mouth up and down Travis's cock as hard and fast as she could, interspersing this with gentle but firm licking of his shaft, her fingers teasing his balls. Around her vagina, Kate felt Travis's tongue move to the skin that separated her vagina from her anus, and moved herself forward to allow him better access to her anal area.

Travis circled his tongue around the opening to Kate's back passage, exploring the tight, puckered skin of the teenager's anus as she gave him the best head job of his life so far.

After five minutes of 69, Kate and Travis separated from each other to do what they wanted to do most; fuck. Travis washed out his mouth, given that he had just licked the entrance to Kate's bowels and she insisted on good hygiene. He took a condom out of his wallet and rolled it onto his dick, while Kate lay back on the mattress, her legs spread wide, her pubic hair and pussy on full glorious display.

Travis lowered himself down so he was directly over Kate, then pushed himself into Kate's pussy, feeling even when wearing a condom how hot Kate was inside her vagina when he entered her. They held each other tight, Kate's enormous boobs pressed against his chest. Slowly at first, then with increasing power and speed, Travis thrust in and out of Kate's pussy. Kate held her legs in the air and likewise moved herself back and forward to increase the pleasure for both of them.

Sweating heavily, and with Kate's glasses beginning to mist, she whispered to him, "I always cum really hard when I do cowgirl."

Separating from each other for a second, Travis this time lay down flat on his back, while Kate lowered her pussy down and re-inserted his cock into her vagina. Then she began to lift and lower her butt, Travis likewise thrusting his penis up and down and getting in synchronization, his dick at the lowest point of trajectory as Kate's pussy was at the highest, his cock at its highest point as Kate's vagina was at the lowest.

Sticky wet pussy juice flowed from Kate's cunt, soaking his groin, the teenager's big tits bouncing as she fucked, the plump round cheeks of her bare bottom doing likewise. Finally, Travis felt his cock about to explode, and it did, a tidal wave of sticky white semen shooting out of his cock and captured in the head of the condom. He continued to pump at Kate so she would cum too, and this happened a mere 20 seconds later.

Kate's mouth went open, her eyes wide with delight, her bare toes flexed and she let out a breathless squeal of delight as her clitoris tingled so much it was almost a burning sensation, and the muscles in the teenager's vagina and rectum tightened in an intense orgasm, a wave of wetness pouring from Kate's pussy, soaking her pubes and Travis's groin for good measure.

Both trying to capture their breaths, Kate leaned forward, Travis still inside her and they kissed deeply and passionately, Travis fondling Kate's breasts before withdrawing from her saturated snatch, the musty and inviting feminine scent from Kate's crotch filling the tent.

Still kissing, Travis and Kate lay together on the mattress on their sides, Travis admiring Kate's full, big boned figure, her bushy damp triangle of dark pubic hair prominent where her legs joined together, beads of sweat on her enormous breasts and on her tummy, one droplet making its way down to her naval. Seeing Kate's bare feet, Travis moved his own feet to stroke and rub against Kate's, the girl liking this idea, moving and intertwining her feet with Travis.

With their fingers, Kate and Travis gently explored each other's naked bodies as they talked, Travis stroking Kate's pubes, then moving his hand to the other side, massaging the cheeks of her bare bottom. With his other hand he traced patterns on her bare breasts and her pretty face, Kate sucking his fingers when he moved close to her mouth. Kate traced her own finger around Travis's chest, and slowly and gently removed the condom from his cock.

Feeling very wet and sticky between her legs, Kate commented, "Look how wet you got me." She opened her legs scissor-like, so Travis could see her wet vagina.

"You seemed pretty excited," said Travis, feeling stirring in his groin again from looking at Kate's vagina.

"It was absolutely amazing," said Kate. "I've never gotten that wet before, it's almost like I've got my period."

"Ew," said Travis, Kate laughing at his uncomfortable expression.

"Are you one of those guys who can't stand anything to do with periods?" she teased.

Travis nodded, and Kate again laughed. "I don't know why guys feel so uncomfortable about it, we're the ones who have to have periods every 28 days for about 44 years."

"Um, maybe we could talk about something else?" suggested Travis.

"So, nothing about periods, menstruation, menses, cycles, that time of the month, on the rag, Aunt Flo, my friend, my monthly visitor or crimson tides?" joked Kate. "That shouldn't be too hard, I guess."

Travis laughed and he and Kate continued to caress each other's naked bodies as they kissed.

***

While Kate and Travis were enjoying themselves in the tent, Davo closed the door to the van and as soon as he did, Madison was upon him, kissing him deeply, her hand on his groin touching his erect cock. She withdrew her mouth only to get down on her knees, her hands moving to pull down his shorts and get his dick out of his underpants.

"What do you want to do, Madison?" Davo asked.

Madison looked at him impatiently. "I want to suck your cock, what else do you think I want to do?"

Davo shook his head. "No, sorry."

"What?" demanded Madison. "You don't want me to do that?"

"No," said Davo firmly.

"You have got to be kidding me," scoffed Madison. "I want to give you head, and you're saying no? What the fuck is the matter with you?"

"The problem is Madison, that you always get what you want, and if I agree to it, I'm just letting you get your own way and be a spoiled brat. So that wouldn't be very responsible of me, would it?"

Madison looked very uncertain. "Don't call me a spoiled brat," she sulked.

Davo laughed. "Madison, there's not too much point in denying it." He walked over to her, his voice softer, more seductive, with a teasing tone. "But there's a way around it. I think you just need to learn some discipline when you act bratty." He put his hand on Madison's bottom, feeling her panties through her dress.

Madison cheered up. Things were improving, but she wasn't entirely sure what Davo meant. "What do you suggest for disciplining me?" she giggled.

Davo sat down on the fold-out bed. "Over my knee, girlie," he said.

With that, Madison went and lay across Davo's lap. Davo lifted up her dress, exposing the white flowery panties that covered her firm bottom. Madison felt herself getting wet between her legs, as she waited for what was going to happen next.

"This is for when you've behaved like a spoiled brat," said Davo. He raised his hand, and spanked Madison on her bottom through her panties. It was not hard enough to hurt her, but enough to startle her, and she felt her vagina tingling as Davo smacked her panty-covered bottom three more times.

"So, spoiled brats need to be spanked?" asked Madison suggestively, as she writhed on his knee.

"Yes, but that's for everyday spoiled," said Davo. "When you've acted really spoiled, this is what happens to you."

Davo took the elastic of Madison's panty waistband in his hand, and pulled her panties down at the back, exposing the teenager's firm, peach-shaped cheeks of her bottom. "When you're really bad, you get your knickers taken down, and you get spanked on your bare bum instead."

Madison saw Davo raise his hand, and bring it down to spank her bare bottom, the smack enough to tingle, but not hurt her. Her vagina buzzed as the young Australian again spanked her on the bottom, her bald pussy getting wet. Two more spanks doubled the sensation, and Davo could sniff the first scent of Madison's feminine arousal. He opened the teenager's buttocks momentarily, seeing her tight vaginal lips and the even tighter opening to her anus.

"Now, have you learned your lesson about acting spoiled?" asked Davo.

Madison, still lying across his knee with her dress hitched up, her panties around her thighs and her bare bottom exposed giggled, "Yes."

"Good, now I'll kiss it better and you can do what you wanted to originally." Davo lowered his head to Madison's bottom, and kissed her bare cheeks, before pulling up her panties and smoothing her dress back down.

Madison sat up on Davo's knee, rubbing her panty-covered crotch against his bare leg. "So, you like spanking bad girls?" she giggled.

"Only really bad ones like you, princess," said Davo. "You've never been spanked before?"

"No, never," said Madison, reaching down to take off her sneakers and white ankle socks, exposing her pretty bare feet, Davo likewise kicking off his own shoes. Madison then untied her pony-tail, removing the scrunchie so her long, blonde hair hung in loose tresses down her shoulders.

Davo slid his hand up under Madison's skirt, rubbing her thigh and feeling the soft cotton of her floral bikini panties. "What about if your Daddy found out that you were sitting on some Australian guy's knee, letting him put his hand up your skirt and touch your knickers, after he'd pulled them down and spanked you? Would he approve?"

"I don't think my Daddy would approve," said Madison. "But Daddy is on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, and what Daddy doesn't know can't hurt him. Daddy doesn't know I let a country club employee fuck me at my 18th birthday party. Daddy doesn't know that I let the son of his guests from England get into my knickers while I was wearing my school uniform, and fuck my pussy, or my fanny as he called it. And he doesn't know I flashed my snatch to a guy when wearing no panties, and then fucked him. The same guy I gave head to when I was on my period and couldn't fuck."

Davo's eyes went wide. If even half of what Madison was saying was true, she was one kinky rich girl, and of all the spoiled rich girls he had fucked, this could be one of the best. "So, what other kinky shit have you got up to, Miss Madison?"

Madison smiled, and decided to play a kinky joke on Davo, to get some revenge for the other day. "There's this one other guy," she said. "I've never fucked him, but I let him go through my clothes, even my bra and my panties. I let him watch me get undressed, and take a shower, whenever he likes. Sometimes he even hands me soap, shampoo and conditioner. And when I go to the bathroom, he comes in there with me while I sit on the toilet and have a shit with my panties around my ankles."

"He watches you on the toilet?" asked Davo, his eyes like saucers. "After what happened the other day when you went to the toilet for a shit, I hope he either has no sense of smell, or a very strong stomach."

"Oh, shut up Davo," said Madison, giving him a playful slap. "That was only because there was no toilet freshener for me to spray around, and my poo isn't normally that smelly."

"But still, it's weird, you letting him watch you sit on the loo," said Davo. He was wondering how kinky Madison really was. He liked wild sex, and spoiled girls were a great source of this, but maybe Madison was just that little bit too kinky, even for him.

Madison continued the charade. "He gets to see everything, even me getting toilet paper and wiping my bottom. And when it's that time of the month, he always talks with me about my period, and even stays in the bathroom when I change my pad."

"This guy sounds really odd," said Davo, feeling a little un-nerved by this. "So you let him go through your clothes, watch you get undressed, in the shower and go to the toilet, and he talks to you about your period, and sees you changing your pads? That just sounds wrong."

Madison laughed. "Davo, relax, I'm kidding around. He's gay, really gay. He loves to do my hair, nails and make-up. Miles can see my pussy, and it is just the same for him as seeing my elbow. I'm totally relaxed with him."

"Well, that's different then," said Davo, relieved. "You had me there. I take it you don't let straight guys in the bathroom with you when you go to the toilet?"

"That is 100 percent correct," said Madison. "Straight guys have to stay outside, the door closed and locked when I'm on the toilet."

"I'm glad to hear it," said Davo. "Now, you were saying something earlier about sucking my dick?"

"That's right, but let's make it interesting," said Madison. "Lie down flat."

Davo did just this, and Madison straddled him over his head, facing his feet, Davo able to see the teenager's knickers up her dress. Then Madison lowered her bottom down, sitting on his face with her panties on. The saddle of Madison's pretty panties rested on his nose, and Davo inhaled her wonderful feminine smell. Madison leaned forward, and reached his groin, loosening and pulling down his shorts and then his underpants, freeing his very large, erect penis. She took it in her hand, caressing it, teasing his balls, feeling his erection getting bigger and bigger. Davo inhaled deeper, loving the soft cotton of Madison's panties on his face.

Then Madison stood up pulled down her panties to her thighs and lowered her bare pussy and bottom down again, Davo staring at the girl's shaved vagina and her neat triangle of blonde pubic hair. Her soft damp vagina smelled wonderful as Madison got it into position over Davo's mouth, and smoothed down her baby-doll dress so it formed a tent over Davo's head.

Davo drew his knees closer in, giving Madison easier access to his groin. The beautiful blonde leaned forward, her hair tickling his cock before she took it in her mouth, sliding her lips down his shaft, her tongue licking his penis with vigor.

Davo twitched in pleasure, and put his tongue to good use, circling the outside of Madison's vagina, before pushing it inside, licking the damp interior, feeling the girl twitch as he circled around her clitoris, pussy juice pouring from her vulva, dampening his face in the moist, damp surroundings and going into his mouth. Madison gasped and her bare toes clenched and unclenched as she felt the wonderful pleasure of getting her pussy licked as she sucked dick.

Madison and Davo stayed in the 69-position for the next few minutes, Madison tasting some pre-cum on Davo's cock, Madison's bare pussy continuing to get wetter and wetter on Davo's face. When Madison stood up, Davo again observed her pretty shaved pussy.

"Your pussy looks so hot shaved like that," he commented.

"Yeah thanks, I love it all smooth," said Madison, lifting her dress to show of her bald vaginal lips, and the neat blonde triangle of curls on her pubic mound, which Davo reached out and touched, stroking the girl's pubes, and allowing his fingers to drift to the opening to her cunt. He felt Madison getting wetter as his fingers lingered.

"Your pubes look great too," he said, tugging gently on some individual hairs. "They are so neat. How do you do it?"

"Lots of slow, careful precise shaving, but it's worth it. I feel fresher between my legs, and when I wear a bikini, I don't want people perving at my pubic hair," said Madison. "You should see Kate's pussy, it's like a jungle down there."

"Well, Travis would enjoy that, he loves bushwalking," laughed Davo, with Madison joining in. She reached over and pulled up Davo's shirt, lifting it off his firm, masculine body. Next she tackled his shorts and underpants, taking them off so he was now completely naked.

"Your turn now," said Madison, lifting up her arms so Davo could undress her. Davo put his hands on the hem of her baby-doll dress, lifting it off her body so now she wore a white tee-shirt over her bra, her white floral panties still around her thighs and her pubes and pussy visible. Next he took off Madison's shirt, her firm young breasts clad in her white floral bra and neat figure looking very inviting. He reached behind Madison's back and unhooked her bra, pulling it away from her body to reveal her tempting teenage tits, the girl's nipples hard, and her pink areola matching the color of her vagina.

Next it was her panties. Putting his face close to Madison's exposed cunt so he could admire her blonde pubes and smell her femininity, Davo took the saddle of Madison's panties in his mouth, his tongue flicking the cotton that had rested against her snatch all day. Then using his teeth, he slowly slid her panties down her thighs, to her knees and to her ankles, leaving them there for a second as his tongue left them, and he licked the toes and soles of Madison's pretty bare feet.

Madison giggled. "You like feet?"

Davo withdrew his tongue to answer. "I never used to think about them one way or another, but then one girl really liked it and since then ..."

Madison again laughed. "Well, you can kiss and play with my feet all you like. It's hot."

"Your wish is my command, princess," he said, feeling Madison's legs twitching and hearing giggling again and again as he continued to pleasure her bare feet, before removing her panties, leaving the teenager completely nude.

Davo sat on the edge of the bed again, and indicated for Madison to sit on his knee. The girl looked at his enormous erection standing up, and said, "I think I might get speared," she said.

"I've got just the thing for that," said Davo. He collected his wallet, and removed a condom, Madison taking it and sliding it onto his penis, before sitting on his knee, the girl feeling his erection against her bare bottom. The teenager got herself comfortable on his knee, Davo feeling her wet pussy against his thigh.

Davo put his hands over Madison's shoulders and cupped them over her firm breasts, rubbing the girl's perfect tits through his fingers, allowing his fingers to linger on her nipples, and feeling Madison getting wetter as he touched her. Davo then allowed one of his hands to drift lower down, again concentrating on her pubic hair and pushing a finger deeper into her vagina.