Spoiled Princess Hates Camping Ch. 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your fanny feels so hot," he whispered.

"Thank you," said the girl in a low, sexy voice. "I love it when you call my cunt my fanny, it's always hot. The English guy I fucked, he called it my fanny as well."

Davo kissed and licked Madison's neck, continuing to caress her tits, the girl squirming on his lap, her bare bottom against his skin, her wet pussy obvious. She turned around and they French-kissed deeply, before Madison stood up and Davo's hands moved to her bottom, his firm fingers caressing the cheeks, and moving in-between them, causing the ticklish teenager to giggle. Davo worked his fingers in deeper and deeper, eventually brushing Madison's tight anus.

"That feels great," she purred. "But could you please wash your hands, or your mouth when you go down on me there, just so it's hygienic?"

"Sure thing," said Davo, excited that Madison wanted him to go down on her bum. After a few minutes of stroking Madison's bottom and anal area, Davo withdrew his hands and got a bottle of water, washing the fingers that had probed the girl's anus.

Madison laid down on the bed on her side, her perfect figure - pretty face, slim body, wonderful C-cup tits, blonde pubes, long legs and bare feet on tempting display, then she moved over to her stomach, swinging her bare feet back and forth, legs parted to show her vagina.

"How about it, Davo?" she asked. "Do you want to get your Australian dick up a rich blonde American girl's cunt, and fuck the shit out of her?"

"That is no language for a young lady to use," Davo scolded her in a faux-serious manner, loving hearing the girl's filthy talk.

"Oh fuck that," said Madison. "Just fuck me doggy style. I go fucking wild when my cunt gets fucked doggy style. I want to get fucked doggy style, hard and fast."

Madison got up on all fours, her vagina and bottom visible at the back. His cock pulsing, Davo got up on the small bed with her, and put his tongue to her pussy, getting re-acquainted with her vagina. His tongue moved further upwards, licking the area between her vulva and anus, then her butt cheeks, Madison's body trembling at the wonderful sensations through her female area. Things only got better when Davo parted her bum cheeks, and her tight, star-shaped anus was fully exposed. He lowered down his head, and she felt the first sensations as his tongue circled her anus, lingering for a few seconds, then moving backwards and forwards, Madison's pussy dripping wet as it responded to the sensation, her toes flexing and un-flexing at the delight she felt.

After a few minutes, Davo withdrew his tongue from Madison's bum, and rinsed out his mouth. Grasping Madison from behind, he let his dick circle her snatch for a few moments, then pressed deep inside her, feeling how hot, tight and wet she was.

Madison gasped as the first hard thrust went deep inside her, and again as he pulled out and pushed in hard again. Madison moved her bottom forward and backward as Davo continued to mount her, fucking her harder and harder with long powerful strokes, and alternating this with short, sharp, intense strokes while holding Madison in close, caressing her tits.

Waves of pleasure swept Madison's vagina at the intense fucking she was receiving, and she got wetter and wetter. After eight wonderful minutes, the muscles of Madison's vagina contracted as did those in her rectum, and with loud moaning, the pretty blonde, her hair all over the place, her face and body covered in sweat, reached her orgasm with a rush of pussy juice.

Davo felt Madison cum, and continued pumping her pussy hard, before Madison said, "Why don't I go cowgirl on you?"

Breathless, Davo nodded and withdrew from Madison's vagina, turning over onto his back. Madison immediately lowered her pussy down, taking his cock deep inside her snatch, and jumped up and down on his dick hard and fast, her tits bouncing, her long blonde hair flying around. It took Davo just two more minutes to cum, and he ejaculated a huge load into the condom, before Madison got off him and removed the condom.

She held it up to her mouth. "I love the taste," she said, pouring the sticky contents into her mouth, swirling it around with her tongue, before swallowing every drop of the white sperm, loving the taste as it travelled down her throat.

Davo and Madison kissed again, and like Kate and Travis, lay caressing each other's naked bodies and rubbing their bare feet against each other. The wonderful smell of Madison's pussy lingered in the van, her snatch soaking, Davo thrilled that he had added yet another spoiled princess to his tally of conquests, Madison enjoying the hot sex with an uncouth, but great-looking Australian. Her parents would be horrified.

They both dressed, but each knew they would need a shower, as did Travis and Kate, who emerged from the tent at the same moment as Madison and Davo from the van. The girls returned to their own tent briefly to get some towels, fresh panties and toiletries, and with Davo and Travis, made their way up the trail, now dark, to the shower block, Davo's hand on Madison's bum, sneaking up under her dress to touch her panties, this not visible to Travis and Kate, who were in front.

"It's a pity we can't shower together," Travis commented to Kate, who nodded in agreement. Madison, who also wanted to shower with Davo, also felt disappointed. Davo, however, had a perfect solution.

"Come up to the guys' showers with us," he said.

"The guys' showers?" asked Madison. "We can't go in there."

"Yes you can," said Davo. "Girls go into guys facilities all the time, nobody bats an eyelid. Even if somebody does ask, you found there was no hot water when you went into the ladies' shower block, and we were standing guard for you while you showered."

"Now that's a great idea, Davo," said Travis. He turned to Kate. "How about you? Are you in?"

"I'm in," said Kate.

"Me too," said Madison, wanting to shower with Davo more than anything else at the moment.

"Great," said Davo. "Because if we tried it the other way around, us going into the girls' facilities to shower with you, Travis and I would probably get arrested."

"Yeah, you would," agreed Kate. "It's funny how girls can get away with some things but guys can't."

"Double-standards," said Travis.

Reaching the male showers, the two couples got into their shower cubicles and jumped under the warm water, Madison and Davo washing each other's naked bodies, Kate and Travis doing likewise in the next cubicle.

Travis admired Kate's big breasts and plump bare bottom covered in soap, and was only too eager to apply more soap to the teenager's pussy, getting hard as the soap lathered and bubbled around her soaking wet pubic hair, water and more soap running down her long legs to her bare feet.

Kate was thrilled that Travis and Davo, like them, were staying at the campsite for the same length of time. While she couldn't see a long term future with Travis, given that the continent of North America and the vast Pacific Ocean lay between them in normal times, a holiday romance was nice.

Davo likewise was cleaning Madison's snatch, the teenager squirming as his soapy fingers lingered around her private parts. Davo admired Madison's beautiful figure, from her silky blonde hair down to her bare feet, and the firm breasts and bottom, shapely legs and blonde pubic hair found in between.

As for Madison, she thought how with Davo here, this camping vacation, still way out of her comfort zone, would be way better than she imagined, and she was already planning more ways of getting his cock up her pussy again.

Travis and Kate embraced under their shower, and Madison and Davo under their shower, the hands of both guys reaching around to fondle the girls' bare bottoms.

"We'd better be careful of the Jersey Devil going back tonight," called out Davo, his finger sneaking in between Madison's butt cheeks to finger her anus, Travis doing the same to Kate at the same time.

"That's an urban myth," Kate called back.

"Do you want to take the risk?" asked Davo. "It could be lurking anywhere, and then it jumps out at you and goes bah-ah-ah, bah-ha-bah-bah-ha-hah!"

Davo's evil sounding laughter shook the showers, Travis, Kate and Madison likewise laughing at this, Kate and Madison giggling more thanks to their anal areas being fingered. Davo laughed again, the four young people collapsing in fits of laughter.

***

Outside the showers, the hand of the Christian man stopped as he reached for the door when he heard the laughter, and paused in horror. The homosexuals were in there, and this time he could also hear female laughter. This could only mean one thing - lesbians were in there too.

The man turned on his heel and fled, the sound of more evil laughter coming from the showers. He had already had a very bad day, which had started with a nightmare about homosexuals abducting him from his tent at night and dragging him off into the forest to commit unspeakable sex acts upon him. Things had only gotten worse throughout the day, when he saw two young women holding hands in town. Then he discovered that the novel he had borrowed from the library had a homosexual couple in it. Now there was this new display of immorality and sin, and total defiance of His laws.

Deep worry run through every fiber of the man's body, as he hoped his wife would not chastise him for his failure to shower, and pondered what life would be like in 2004, and even worse in 2014. The man could only hope that the Lord intervened by this time, and put a stop to the immorality plaguing America and the world He created.

THE END - THANKS FOR READING THIS SERIES & HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.