All Comments on 'Spoils of Victory'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Detective Sasha Cortez

As usual your story is hot and can you make a story about the detective ? While victory's story is good, it will be nice if we can see more of the hot detective's adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

This story is fucking stupid and repetitive. She fails as a hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great reading

Congratulations ! Story is hot stuff and engrossing. Keep up the good work

Sam / kinkykingfisher@yahoo.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Best part = Victory being force fed drinks making her drunk and vulnerable before she could clash her bracelets together. That scenario was fantastic!

Worst part = Power belt being slid off. Cool that she was smart enough to get a better locking buckle, but how could the power belt around her narrow waist be pulled over her hips? I mean what is it, an elastic belt? That didn't make sense to me.

Nit picks aside, I loved the story and hope you write more stories more frequently!

flirty_but_niceflirty_but_niceover 10 years ago
You've been holding out on me!

Jane, you didn't even tell me you had a new Victory chapter up! <pout>

Excellent, as always, Jane. Like one of the other commenters mentioned, the part where she is being fed booze and it affecting her judgement, well, ahem, that had an affect on me. Nicely done, girl!

thedusty1thedusty1over 10 years ago
Centurion has no stamina

Guy seems to never last very long. For such a "stud" he lasts about as long as a 16 year old during his first time. Regardless I like the Victory stories, occasionally repetitive but always hot, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's a story for crying out loud!

The author is "repetitive" because that's the whole point with Victory. It's all in silly fun so I don't know what was in your sour milk cereal if you read through the whole fic in the first place.

I will say though I am so glad to see this one include the Centurion but I felt the character shift was off from "Victory is Mine". I would love to see more of him if your write more Victory stories or maybe see more of Jordin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!