All Comments on 'Sports Bar Seduction'

by wideeyedinnocent

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding! Made my cock drip even! Id do damned near anything or a womanlike that! Looking forward to more of your stuff!

Oh hell yes! Where do i sign up for Her?

Please let me know where i can read your other writing endeavores! -tommyboy slapshotzzz@yahoo.com

TheTalkManTheTalkManalmost 10 years ago
Good Stuff

Always fun to see a new writer in this genre. I hope to see more in the future.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 10 years ago
And then it just stopped

I felt the story was very well written, with interesting plot development. Harry was the only character with depth, but Katie certainly had potential for depth, perhaps is a part 2 continuation. My only disappointment was that the ending was too abrupt. Despite the references to guilt and church, to label him an adulterer in the last sentence seemed too judgmental. Even if you wanted him to wear that label as a permanent stain of shame, different people draw the line of adultery in different places. Only some of them had already been crossed.

Overall, I enjoyed your story and look forward to other stories that you might write.

qwikguyqwikguyalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the sexual seduction by Katie. I look forward to you developing this story further. You are in good company with Talkman. He writes some very fine non-consentual/reluctant theme stories. I hope you continue.

wideeyedinnocentwideeyedinnocentalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback Appreciated

I appreciate everyone's feedback. It seems there may be some interest in a sequel. I had intended this as a standalone story but was feeling the sequel as well when I came to the end. I am currently working on a different story set in the same universe. After that I will strongly consider coming back to this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nooooooooooooo!!!!

Don't end it there please D; damn it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story, thanks

Nice work wideeyedinnocent, it's an imaginative, unusual, and very sexy story.

I can't wait to read more of your work.

arch3rarch3rover 8 years ago

loved it !! write more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mate......

That is NO way to end this story!!

Where is the second installment?

And just to be clear, I enjoyed your story so far very much.....I just want more. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice premise

But the sex, when it happened, happened much to fast. She has tits. But she never really teased him with them. And she never had him touch them, feel them, suck them, etc. And she never did anything much with her pussy either; among other things -- get his reaction to it, smell it, taste it, lick it, etc. And her ass -- he watched it as she walked away from him, bit that's about it.

Could have been MUCH better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous