Sports Bar Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, now Harry, don't make this hard," Katie admonished him quietly.

"You see brothers and sisters, we've finally gotten to the part where we get to talk about the fruits of a godly marriage. Today's text is taken from the Song of Solomon so if you'd open your bibles to the Old Testament..."

Thirty minutes later Harold couldn't take it anymore. He lurched out of the pew, covering his seemingly inextinguishable erection, which had started to get on the painful side, with a hymnal and hurrying out into the foyer. He didn't look back to see if Katie followed him. He got one or two askance looks from members of the congregation on the way but he finally made it and he was relieved to see that the ushers had joined the rest of the congregants inside the sanctuary. He discarded the hymnal on a convenient table and quickly spied the sign for the men's room. He hurried inside, finding it blessedly empty.

Harold found a stall and pushed it shut behind himself. The latch wasn't quite properly aligned but he managed to get it pushed in just enough to keep the door from swinging open. He hastily dropped his pants before sitting down on the toilet. Without any hesitation he grasped his painful erection and began to stroke. It was so wrong, sitting in the stall of a church rubbing one out during the sermon, but could it be any more wrong than sitting next to a seductress posing as his wife as the pastor preached about godly marriage?

As he masturbated he tried desperately to think of his wife but memories of Katie kept assailing him. Soon they blended together and his wife was bent over in front of him, pressing her pussy against smoked glass. The glass disappeared as he reached out to grab her tantalizing backside and mounted her forcefully.

Don't feel guilty Harry, your wife is a greedy, selfish bitch...Katie's voice echoed in his mind even as he pounded her body. Wait, hadn't it been his wife's body?. So intent was he on the fantasy that he almost had a heart attack when the stall door sprang open. He looked up and Katie was standing over him, green eyes blazing with triumph.

"You really are anaughtyboy today Harry," she scolded as she straddled him and slid onto his lap without bothering to close the door behind her. Her tiny skirt rode up, revealing that she wore no underwear and her thighs embraced him firmly even as her wet womanhood pressed up against the base of his shaft.

"We can make this short Harry since I'm alreadysuperwet and I intend to have you properly back at my place."

He started to offer a weak protest but she pressed a finger against his lips and silenced him.

"The proper answer to that question is 'Yes Miss Katherine.'"

A hand snaked behind his head and she pulled him in for a long, fiery kiss. Her other hand grasped his cock firmly and she rose up off of him slightly, pointing his throbbing manhood at her hot entrance. Harold Mazakis became an adulterer.