All Comments on 'Sports Massage from Friend's Dad'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Loved It

I loved your story and definitely want more

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
WOW

I definitely want more!!!!!!!! Excellent sexy erotic and very hard!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it a lot

Had hard through most of the story even a little pre cum. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

FUCK THAT WAS HOT please continue with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I felt like Braden .. I was so turned on , I went to rub my cock and came all over myself !!.. more please .. xxx

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 6 years ago
Splendid

That was well written and erotic. Loved the slow buildup to the sex. Please have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow.Great story and writing. Kept me on edge while reading. Wish I was Brandon with a cock up my ass. I''m rock hard. Can't wait to see if Nathan get's involved with his dad and Brandon together. Please don't keep us waiting to long for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great writing and a great story, if a little unbelievable that a straight guy could be turned by one massage. But still a fantastic fantasy. I too can't wait to see if Nathan gets involved and what paces they put our "star" through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

Very nicely written, only one "it's" instead of "its". Keep going at this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
grestest

one of the best story I read on here hell I'm 70 my cock was rock hard love to hear and read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was such an arousing story that I was totally erect by the end and had a great wank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This story encompasses everything that turns me on ; dad son, massage etc. Well written, erotic, loved the build up, hope there will be more

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 6 years ago
Great story

Well done....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Very erotic and hot

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
Feel Proud son

To be recognized, and honored with praise to boot is as good as it gets. My little "attaboi" won't mean the same but ... I like your style and encourage you to stick with it. Never know who you might meet here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very HOT

Enjoyed your story and look forward to the next chapter Maybe Nathan can get involved with friend and Father Keep writing hot stories

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
Awesome

Another well written gem complete with prolonged seduction and a masterful payoff. Well done.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00about 6 years ago
Awesome

Totally hot from start to finish. Makes me want to throw out my back and visit the neighbour too. Gem was used in one of the comments and I couldn't agree more... a gem of a story!!

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 6 years ago
Very Hot

Excellent....did you ever get tag teamed by father and son? Would love to hear more about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I don’t know who you are but I’ve been plowing through your stories over the past few days and I’ve just had orgasm after orgasm.

I’m going to keep reading. 😊

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 5 years ago
Good story until he sucked the cock that had been in his ass, which made this a beautiful outstanding story

Liked it all the way to when Mr Coleman pulled his cock out of Braden's ass and then Braden sucked it clean, that is what I have always wanted to do. Maybe someday but I am getting old enough to realize it may not happen, darn it. da.cd@frontier.com

nubianjocknubianjockabout 5 years ago
Great story

Hot! Hot! Hot! I love your writing and can't get enough of your stories. This one was incredibly hot. It makes me want to go out and find my Mr. Coleman to rub me down and seduce me. Looking forward to reading the next installment.

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlabout 5 years ago
Hot, Hot, and More Hot

Very orgasmic story. Love the male on male. Keep writing, your works are hot af

XanaduvianXanaduvianalmost 5 years ago
Seriously...

I'm now beginning to regret that I didn't become a massage therapist...

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Anal Intrusion by Best Friend's Dad.

Even though Braden have been turned on by Linus, he probably wasn't quite aware that the masseur was using him for his own pleasure.

Sounds very unprofessional to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time gay bareback

In 1975 I was tall 19-year-old very slender and tan from the beach. While housesitting my aunts condo I was using the pool to keep my suntan up and hang out. I was approached by Bob my aunt’s next neighbor, who was a gay older man who taught high school. I was wearing board shorts and as he took off his shorts he revealed a very tight speedo, and it was very obvious he was nicely hung He asked if he could sit next to me on one of the loungers and I invited him. As I was applying suntan lotion to my front he asked if he could do my back and I said yes he then asked me to stand up and he would do my legs and that surprisingly he slid his hands up under the legs of my board shorts. I didn’t think much of it at the time but I didn’t object either. As we spoke during the day he asked what I was doing for dinner and I said nothing so he invited me over for salmon and a salad. At 4:30 I left the pool to go catch a quick nap and a shower, and arrived at his front step at 7:30. He poured some vodka and cranberry drinks and we sat in his living room and had a cocktail. He then asked me if my tan was all over and I replied yes because I have been frequently going to blacks beach. He kind of smiled and said he was also a nude bather. After dinner and several drinks he asked me if I was interested in a massage and I after some drinks and not thinking too clearly said yes. He excused himself and went up to prepare his bed with a blanket and some towels to avoid getting oil on his bedspread. What did surprise me also was when he called me up he was in another speedo combination.He asked me to strip to my undies and lay down on the bed, and as he gave me a really nice massage with oil he slid my underwear off as he didn’t want to get oil on them. It was after that I felt him slide his knees between my legs and open up my ass to his viewing. He asked me to strip to my undies and lay down on the bed, and as he gave me a really nice massage with oil he slid my underwear off. And as he massaged my firm young smooth butt he slid a finger into my perineum virgin ass. After playing with my balls I felt him slip his tongue into my ass and I could feel his whiskers on my butt cheeks. I have never had anybody lick my ass and the feeling was amazing. He then put a pillow under my groin elevating my rear end and slowly slid his nice his nice hard 6 inch cock.. His cock felt amazing as he slowly fucked me slowly gaining speed. He then asked me to turn over with my butt on the pillow proceeded to fuck me and stroke my cock until I came. He then scooped up my car and fed it to me and himself. He then french kissed me sharing my cum, shortly after that that he shot the first of many loads of come into my now non-virgin ass over the period of a year.

In one short night I became officially became a bisexual cum slut.

Bifriendly@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comedy Gold

""How does that work?" Braden asked, his pulse quickening slowly like a dinosaur getting gradually closer to a distant cup of water."

HAHA, I cried laughing when I read some of these similes. Still very hot, would read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

I need a sport's massage now. How can I reach Mr. Coleman?

ButtbonedrawButtbonedrawabout 4 years ago

@Spadger2: When I was a fit smooth young male I DREAMED of running of encountering a fit man of my fathers age ( a doctor, a physical therapist, a masseuse, one of my athletic coaches) for whom I would undress out of their need to examine my body sans the impediment of clothing.

My fantasies unfolded as I'd lay naked in bed, noting on but a cock ring and some nipe clamps, my cock and balls greazed up, the encounter segueing from a clinical assesment via body probing and muscular manipulation at tge hands of a skilled professional to a full on nurturing encounter in which the imagined older male professionals intuited my hunger for a deeper exchange by my naked bodys response to the intimacy inherent in naked male on male exchange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this

Love this story and so wish i was Brandon and someone would take me as there's. Hand over my mouth so I don't scream. If only banthonyk60@yahoo.com if you would like to chat with me Sir.

Spadger2Spadger2almost 4 years ago
Disgraceful Neighbour!

Taking Advantage of his son's best friend's naivety seems to be a disgraceful way for a professional man to behave, even if the young man was. turned on by the experience, as he seemed to be. He should be taken to court for sexual abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sports Massage

I agree with the other comments, I would love a Sports Massage & I don't play sports!!!!

garthoggarthogover 3 years ago
Perhaps I'm looking for something...elusive

It was a great story for me, but as usual, with some gay/bi themed stories, it took a direction towards crass, vs sensual. If anyone knows of an author that caters to that type of story, please message me. I guess where it went to 'breeding' and 'poppers', I was hoping it could have been more of a sensual experience - for both.

Fiction mirrors real life - as to this newly bi 50's guy, that's all I seem to come across (no pun intended).

HomoguyHomoguyalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story, I was rock hard from start to finish. I’d like to experience something like this.

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 3 years ago
High praise

"Great story. Well done" coming from Silkstockinglover is high praise indeed!

PS I agree, 5 *s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story! This had me incredibly hard throughout the entire story! Can't wait to read more. Great job and I would love a sports message!!!!!

the1derosthe1derosover 2 years ago

Nice story, very sexy and I love how you took the time to escalate the seduction on the young guy without rushing it, but still going to the point as soon as possible. Said that, I just have to be that person and say the prostate isn't in the anal cavity, it is just next to it, so it is easy to stimulate the prostate from there. The old guy, having a lot of knowledge in body anatomy, should know that and that's why that part of his explanation took me out from the story for a while until I could get over it lol But in general, a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent story. I could imagine myself in Branden’s position, so aroused be the experience that he would do whatever Mr Coleman wanted. I especially liked the ass to mouth sequence. I was an on call queer for a neighbor, and always sucked and licked his cock clean after he fucked me. Couldn’t let him go home with a dirty dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmm how hot was that..I would so love to be in Branden's place. Taking a real mans dick in both holes..Mmmm

MeowzerMeowzerover 2 years ago

So hot! I could actually picture Braden getting fucked because the description was so perfect. Excellent story

427427about 2 years ago

In my younger years, my doctor had come on to me...Also, an elderly fellow had put his hand on my dick and offered to pleasure me! ...Now, I would have followed up but back then, I said no!!....Hmmmmm, maybe I can do something about it and make it happen!!....Yessssssss

stillworking1234stillworking1234about 2 years ago

I stroked my cock to most of this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was great as a teenager, an older( maybe 20, friend took me to his house for a beer. Once there he persuaded me to completely strip while he sketched me. I well remember standing naked in front of the fire with the warm glow of my cock nothing happened and in later years i have often cursed my naivety for not giving him some encouragement he was sitting beside me with his dketch book and i could easily have brushed my cock across his face at a later stage we went out in his car and played with each others cocks at the time homosexuality was illegal and i was too afraid of getting caught to enjoy it much.

im now on my third wife with 4 kids but still deeply regret the missed opportunity to suck a cock and maybe take it in my ass

mic1980devmic1980devalmost 2 years ago

fucking hot, best story ever, so hot, please more, cant wait what father and son do to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my life this is so god damn sexy I luv this story. I wanted to be Linus & Braden all at the same time. I’m much older than Braden but would luv to experience for real what he did in this story. I too am an anal virgin but oh my god how I want to be made to feel so relaxed, sexy & vulnerable all at the same time. Then to immediately suck off the cock that had just cum a huge load in my ass, wow what a turn on. I’d also luv to take a sexy younger man in the way that Linus does here although he needn’t be young just sexy would be enough. Great story.

Lsx47Lsx47over 1 year ago

Would like for that to happen to me. I just recently started watching femboys and tgirls. I get so hard and cum even harder. If I only knew where to meet one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Take me! But let me lie on my back as Linus presses his cock into my eager mouth. Sometimes pulling out just long enough to let me run my nostrils along the firmness of his hard cock. As I lay on my back, cock in my mouth, Linus toys with my sensitive nipples. He runs his fingers gently over them, grazing them both together, sending bolts of electricity through my body! Nipples to cock! Then pinch them hard!! Soon I'm exploding in orgasm as I stroke my cock while Linus flicks my now hardened nipples. Please, Linus, take my ass!! Fuck me.....easy, then hard....then easy again! Hold your hard cock still in my ass as I feel the after glow of you fucking my ass....YOUR ass!! So sweet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want a cock to spread my ass with its slippery hard helmet. Feel the bluntness opening my asshole so slowly, filling my man pussy with hard man cock. Fuuuuck I need some cock!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

loved the tenderness and exciting bonding! Men need to be appreciated by other men. ALL MEN NEED THIS AT ANY AGE! DEEP HEART AND ASS FELT APPRECIATION WITH ARROUSED EXCITEMENT TO THE MAX!

caymanctscaymancts5 months ago

Agree with anon below, that "all men need this". I love afterglow/cleanup this is awesome

Flashl1ghterFlashl1ghter4 months ago

Absolutely the best story I've read in years. I am a massage therapist also and have had some really unexpected experiences with clients - some that are very close friends - even like family. I have yet to post one of my experiences but this has got me turned on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
7117 Followers
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...