Sports Massage from Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Braden, I want you to breathe in deeply and then breathe out just as deeply. Imagine you're doing a Yoga exercise," Linus said warmly. Braden had never done Yoga before, but he got the gist of what he was saying. He took a deep breath in even as he felt Mr. Coleman pouring the lubricant onto his ass and then spreading it around his tightly puckered opening.

He was so sensitive that he made a small gasp when he felt the cool liquid hit his anus ring. Goosebumps spread across his butt like the bumps on a rubber basketball.

"Okay Braden, I'm going to slip my finger into you now, just try to relax your sphincter muscle and you'll be just fine." Linus said as he brought his middle down to his hole and slowly began to slip it inside of Braden.

"Unnngghhh," Braden moaned in pain.

Naturally, no matter what Linus said, Braden's instinct was to clench his ass around Linus's finger. But as Linus slowly worked it inside of him slowly he began to relax over the next few minutes. The feeling was strange, like that of taking a really big dump. He felt very strange, but the initial sharp pains of being entered soon wore off and a nice sort of fuzzy fullness washed over him as he worked on controlling his breathing.

As Linus finished pushing his finger all the way in, he started to curve it up to lightly rub against Braden's prostate gland.

Braden moaned out loud as he was surprised at how good this felt.

"Does that feel good Braden?" Linus asked, and of course he knew it did, but continuing the professional dialogue was important in continuing this ruse. There was no going back now.

"Yes...Mmmm...it feels really good," Braden said, as his cock grew rock hard again underneath his belly. He had no idea why he was so hard or why it felt so good but he also knew that he didn't want it to stop. It was going to be really awkward when he stood up and revealed a huge hard-on, he thought.

Linus began to pull his finger in and out now, rubbing each time along the roof of Braden's anal walls and expertly massaging his prostate. Braden enjoyed the change in style, and found himself strangely pushing his ass back ever-so-subtly to meet Mr. Coleman's thrusts.

"You're doing really great Braden, you're really opening up your ass and allowing your muscles to relax. I can already feel an improvement." Linus said as he fingered him now like he might finger his own wife.

Braden couldn't believe how good the finger felt, and he gasped a little when he felt a second finger slip into his ass.

"Braden does that still feel good?" Linus asked again, pushing both fingers all the way in and curving them to play with the boys newly-introduced G-spot.

"Ugh, yes. Really, really good, mmff." Braden tried not to moan too much while he spoke but little gasps continued to escape from him as he was fingered on the table. He couldn't fathom where all of this body-wide pleasure was springing up from, but he wasn't going to overanalyze a good thing. It felt incredible. He was beginning to love it.

Now Linus was really fingering him. Braden was pushing his ass back more obviously now and Linus knew he could probably take him even further at this point.

"Braden you're doing really well, but we could probably give you a much better prostate massage if we could relax your blood vessels a little bit...have you ever heard of poppers?" He asked him as Braden moaned lightly to each continued thrust from Linus's fingers.

Braden hadn't heard of poppers, but it didn't really matter. At this point he was going to do whatever Mr. Coleman suggested. His body was a parade of pleasure and energy. "No, what are poppers?"

Linus took his fingers out and threw away the glove in nearby bin. Then Braden heard him get down from the table and head over to his desk. He returned a moment later and Braden saw his legs standing below him through the face rest.

"Braden lift your face up for me for a second," Linus said, as Braden lifted his face he was presented with a small brown cap vial that was opened towards him.

"What's that?" Braden asked.

"These are poppers. It's an amyl nitrite solution that help a person to relax their body and they're quite common in this field when receiving a very deep sports or prostate massage." This too, was total bullshit, but Linus probably could've had a line of cocaine waiting and Braden would've gone along with it. He was completely in for the ride.

"Oh okay, so what do I do with them?" Braden asked.

"I'm going to place this bottle opening right up against your nostril and I want you to take a big whiff in as I press against your other nostril. The vapors will help to fully relax your muscles so we can give you a more thorough prostate massage." Linus explained as his own cock began to get harder in his pants. Braden thought he could see the outline of a boner but he was too focused on his massage to care.

He took a huge sniff of the brown English poppers and then Linus had him take another sniff just for good measure. His body and face immediately flushed all over. Linus pressed his head back down gently but firmly into the face-rest and then walked back around to the other side of the table. There was the sound of some things clumping against the floor and a couple of seconds later he was sitting back on Braden's upper legs and Braden felt like his body had shot through some sort of intergalactic warmth warp.

It was hard to describe exactly.

Braden had the sudden need to fuck. Or something similar to that. His mouth felt strangely empty and his hands felt strangely empty and more than anything, his ass felt strangely empty...desperately empty...like, he would've done anything in that moment for Linus to start fingering him again. It was the weirdest feeling...like, he NEEDED to have his ass filled by something again.

That's when he felt more of Mr. Coleman's weight pressing into him.

"Okay Braden, it's time to give you a REAL prostate massage." And just like that a large device was shoved all the way into Braden's ass as he moaned in celestial acceptance, and that's when Braden realized that Mr. Coleman's crotch and legs were pressed against him.

It wasn't just a device.

It was a cock.

It was Mr. Coleman's cock.

Holy shit.

Holy fuck.

Holy fucking shit.

FUCKKKKKKKKK.

Braden moaned loudly as his friend's dad began to pull his cock in and out of his completely opened ass. It didn't hurt at all. It felt like he'd discovered the halls of his Valhalla.

"Good boy Braden, you're doing really well." Linus said as he thrust all seven of his inches into him.

The poppers had completely relaxed his body for the first minute or so of fucking and by the time the body high from those had come down he was so opened up by Linus's forceful thrusts that it barely hurt as the fat cock jammed into him.

"Unnnffff!" Braden moaned.

He couldn't believe how full he felt. He also couldn't believe that he was moaning like a whore while his friend's dad fucked him in the house he'd spent many nights at for sleepovers while growing up. He wasn't trying to moan like that. They were just coming out from the painful pleasure being delivered into him.

"Mmmmm Braden, such a tight little ass you have...does Nathan know that his best friend has such a slutty little ass?" Linus dug storyboards into his mental image-scape.

"Ughnnn, noooo," Braden moaned while he was pounded. He'd never had anyone talk to him like this. He was used to being the dominant one when he slept with girls. He was used to being in control. But now he was being taken. His ass was being used.

It felt so good that he pushed his ass back towards Linus's cock as he fucked him. Linus loved the way his tight young ass felt as he barebacked him on his massage table. It had been years since he fucked a hole this tight and he was going to relish every moment of it's tight suction on his sizable dick.

He lay down fully on his back as he slowly rammed Braden's bouncy booty into the table. He brought his fingers around the hole and shoved them into Braden's mouth while he fucked him.

"You like that cock in your ass Braden?" Linus asked him.

"Mmmmhmmm," Braden moaned while desperately sucking on the fingers that were forced into his mouth. He realized right then that he was definitely going to be sucking on Mr. Coleman's cock at some point and that thought was incredibly erotic.

"You like how this cock feels inside your ass, Braden?" Linus asked him as he slowly grinded into his bouncy behind.

"Mmmmhmmm," he said again, still sucking on Linus's digits.

"Am I taking your anal virginity right now?" Linus asked, but he already knew that he was from how tight Braden's hole grabbed his cock.

"Mmmmhmm...yes Mr. Coleman, uggghhmmff," Braden moaned out loud as he took the fingers out for air. He loved the entire idea that he was losing his anal virginity. As soon as he contemplated that sentence he became even more turned on. He'd never even thought about having sex with a guy before, but this was amazing.

He was pushing his ass back towards his friend's father's thrusts and having his anal cherry tree obliterated like Mr. Coleman's dick was George Washington's axe.

"Braden your butt is so tight...I think I'm gonna really need to loosen you up, okay? Do you want me to make your asshole loose and slutty Braden?" Linus said, completely in control of every submissive thought that ran through Braden's dominated mind.

"Yessss, Mmmmmgffff Fuckkkk uggghhh," Braden moaned as he felt Mr. Coleman's swollen ball-sack slapping flush against the bottom of his ass cheeks with each new pound like a baseball in a well-oiled catcher's glove.

"Good Boy Braden, take that cock and moan like the little slut that you are." Linus directed him. He fucked him like a high school cheerleader in a hayloft. He fucked him like a Sunday School whore bent over a parishioner's desk. It was one of the softest and tightest holes Linus had ever had the pleasure of tantalizing.

And oh was Braden ever tantalized.

Braden's asshole gaped wide from Mr. Coleman's repeated fucking. His cock pressed hard into the massage table below him as his own pre-cum continued to ooze out and smear all over him.

"Where do you want me to cum Braden? In your ass, or in your mouth?" Mr. Coleman asked, as he continued his rough pounding of Braden's ass.

Braden couldn't believe he was even being presented with this question. He'd started his morning off with a stiff back, completely straight, and typically on the prowl for any encounter he could find with a hot girl...yet now here he was just a few hours later being given an option as to where he wanted to take another man's cum. The worst part was that he couldn't decide because at that moment, he wanted it in both of his holes.

"Ughhmmmff, I don't know." Braden moaned back. He was too afraid to know where to ask for it. He was too afraid of the implications.

"Then I'll finish breeding your ass Braden, so you can feel what it's like to have a man cum inside you," Linus said to him, and Braden pressed his ass even harder back into the slapping thrusts of his masseuse. "And then I'll cum again in your mouth, since you couldn't decide which one you wanted more. You deserve to experience both." Braden moaned loudly at Mr. Coleman's plans.

"I'm gonna cum soon Braden, get ready to take your first load," and when Mr. Coleman said this, Braden felt his own cock about to burst against the table as he was fucked.

Mr. Coleman sped up and powerfucked him until finally his cock swelled and he exploded deeply into Braden's ass. Braden could actually feel the hot cum filling him as Mr. Coleman slowed his thrusts down and enjoyed each spurt as it white-washed Braden's inner walls like a Tom Sawyer fence. This mind-tingling knowledge mixed with the pounding of his prostate was enough to make his own cock explode against the table below him as his belly and chest were splattered with his own cum like a newly-discovered Jackson Pollock.

"Such a good little slut, Braden," Mr. Coleman encouraged Braden as his dick finished pulsing inside his ass and Braden's own cock eventually tapered out of cum.

When he was finally done he pulled his cock from Braden's devirginized hole which remained completely open and gaping to the cool air.

Both of them breathed deeply as they stopped to take in air...but Braden only had a moment to catch his actual breath before he saw Mr. Coleman's feet and legs come around the front of the table. Suddenly his dick came into view below the table and Braden instantly opened his mouth as Linus pressed down on the back of his head to hold him in place.

The dirty cock slid into his lips as the nastiness of the situation reached new heights.

"Good boy, Braden, suck that cock and worship it. From now you're going to be doing a lot of cock worshipping around this house." Mr. Coleman said, and Braden knew he was right. Braden had been completely turned for Mr. Coleman's cock. He would do whatever he was told to do, and right now he was sloppily sucking on his first cock, even as it was covered in his own ass juices and Mr. Coleman's own seed.

Braden couldn't believe how soft and hard the cock felt in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the helmet and slithered it around the hard shaft as Mr. Coleman fucked his mouth through the face rest. He licked up each dirty, salty drop of domination from the ass-oiled tool.

Linus was impressed by how eagerly Braden's tongue massaged the cock that had just been inside his ass. He really had seduced this boy fully. Now he needed to cum in his mouth to fully complete his conversion.

A couple of minutes later and Linus was cumming again. Braden swallowed each spurt like he was drinking water in the desert. He loved it when girls swallowed him completely and he wanted to do the same for this dominant man who had completely seduced him.

"Swallow my seed Braden, eat that cum like the little slut I know you are." Mr. Coleman said. Braden moaned on the cock as his ass twitched, already missing the feeling of being filled, already needing more.

He slowly massaged the deflating cock in his mouth even as he continued to milk small droplets of sperm out of him.

Linus reached over and slapped Braden's ass hard as Braden moaned around the cock in his mouth. He knew in that moment that he had been inexplicably turned into a cock slut for Mr. Coleman. He had never once craved a man or cock in his entire life, but now he was fully prepared to do whatever this older man told him to do.

He was completely enthralled by that fact as he felt the half hard cock in his mouth beginning to engorge again.

"Good boy Braden. Get my cock hard again. Nathan and his mom don't get home for another couple of hours and I think we need to really work that ass of yours out today. I want you to still be feeling the ache of being taken as you fall asleep tonight."

Braden hummed on Mr. Coleman's hard-on as he dissolved completely into the spell of this erotic witchcraft which had taken over his ass and his mouth and his brain. He felt like he'd been shown a new type of black magic and it surged through his veins like venom.

Tomorrow's 4th of July BBQ was going to very interesting, indeed.

There were always fireworks, but now they seemed to be firing off from some very unexpected places.

(To Be Continued...)

12