All Comments on 'Spring Break '06'

by boboz

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
okay but....

The story was hot, and also upsetting, but I think you're unfair to readers by not finishing it. Surely there has to be a confrontation between husband and wife? She came back from Spring Break '06 with tears in her eyes, saying she loved and missed her husband--then she goes off to play again for Spring Break '07? Let's have a sequel, in which the husband puts what he's found in front of her. As it stands it's like a story without a punch line. Thanks, ohio

Chilster1000Chilster1000almost 15 years ago
Ditto

Ohio said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
unfinished

Emotional and unfinished. There needs to be an end, good or bad.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
I was not sure he would divorce the cheating

stupid over the hill whore. She thinks that she's getting some prime stuff with a young kid. She should know that drunk kids will fuck anything even mud and enjoy it. Too bad the old slut whore fucked up the rest of her life when she let her itchy cunt guide her. I am glad he wasn't pussy whipped and divorced the slut. I think you should have expanded on it especially when he told her that he knew she was a whore slut. Hope you do a sequel

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I would like to read the conclusion to the story

He sets her up first, being very attentive to her and shows her a lot of love. Make her think she has the best husband in the world. Tell her how much he appreciates that she is his and only his. Really play it up that he thinks of her as being pure and monogamous. After he has her all buttered up with bull shit, then on their anniversary serve her the divorce papers with adultery being the cause of the separation, and show her the proof with the C/D's. Then legally go after the arrogant young stud who caused his trouble and make him pay out the ass for what he did. ................You really need to finish this story and put an ending to it...................Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please Continue

It has possibilities, but everything is quite onesided. There is no explanation as to why they temporarily separated. This is when the whole thing went down. Perhaps the fault was more his own. I agree that recommitting herself to her marriage should have precluded Spring Break '07. Something definitely changed in her to go again, this time knowing that she would be purposefully unfaithful for the entire time. I would suspect that the end should be a final whimper of what was a troubled marriage and not a grand standing event. The stud does not care what the consequences of his actions are, she was just an easy piece of ass and the thrill of the conquest is his reward. Joy was already gone because she obviously was thinking of the stud often during the year and her mind was already made up. Other outside influences are only excuses. It would be interesting if husband and wife both came to this realization instead of blame. The blame belongs to both of them and the time period for all of this to happen was over many years, most likely. Sequel from her perspective would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What you mean he divorced the cheating slut?

And where are the medical test? Fucking around with a bunch of college age kids bareback and using drugs. Wow, talk about a woman of character and fine bearing. How could he divorce her, she deserves a second chance after allt she had a deprived childhood and had to study. And it was only sex! Wonderful story of a cheater and a cuck who stands up for himself at her expense. Give a copy to the lawyer start the procedings then email it to everyone on your and her addy list. Especially to her parents and relatives. After all everyone needs to know what a fine upstanding individual she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Beginning

Stupid Wife!!!Go on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poor little Artie :(

I think Artie needs to fucking lighten up. He's got a "hot" woman and he should be damn happy about that instead of divorcing her. It's all about is delicate little EGO. Dumb fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story

well written and erotic,and his planned anniversary gift to the wife is justified. It has nothing to do with ego or being dumb for expecting his wife to remain faithful. Being a hot wife doesn't justify adultery.<p>I would have preferred a closure, rather than an assumption. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THANK YOU

Finally a story with a man with a backbone very refreshing. No wonder women think men are snakes, none of them on here have any backbone. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I Liked It

Arthur made the correct decision - the wife should get sent packing. I too would love to see a follow-up story covering the confrontation and the repercussions for the wife, Janel, and the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Like A Nice Gift That's Incompletely Wrapped

Liked the story within the story (what unfolded on the DVD). A little unbelievable (any 50-year-old female college professors out there who, after a few drinks and hits, turn into sluts fawning over college kids?), but it was sexy enough that I didn't mind. Would like to see "Spring Break '07" as a Mature or Group Sex story, with some action between the women!

However, you chose to make this a Loving Wives (shouldn't the category be changed to Cheating Wives by now?) tale by making the lead female a wife and adding an "outer" story about the husband finding the DVD. As others have noted, as a Loving Wives story it's incomplete. Or perhaps you're intentionally leaving things to our imaginations? Interesting tactic, but if that was your intent, I think you gave away too much. Instead of tipping the husband's hand, you should have ended with him finding the second DVD. That would have been excruciating!

Not sure I want the Loving Wives part of the tale to continue. I'm curious but wary. If you are true to what you've already written, there's no way to redeem her. So he either just "lets it slide" or divorces her. So far he doesn't seem like a wimp, so divorce it should be. Only question is does he torch her, or keep it civil? Well, both kinds of divorces have been covered in numerous stories already. You probably quit where you did because the rest would have been boring.

I suppose you might have a big surprise up your sleeve--perhaps "Spring Break '07" isn't what we think, she isn't what we think, and there can be a happy ending. But like too many authors have done, you'd have to compromise what you've already written to take the story in that direction. Granted, you've hinted that marriage was in trouble when she went on Spring Break '06, and though somewhat unbelievable (and very cliche), perhaps the troubles + bad influence (the friend) + booze/pot might justify/excuse her getting into a compromising situation. But by the time she's having sex, she's had to have sobered up somewhat. If she had passed out that would have been one thing, but instead she's lucidly begging him on, then warmly praising him when it's done? If it was a "mistake" she would have been feeling horrible halfway through it and would have been running for the door ASAP. That the DVD somehow came to her afterwards could be explained, but why the hell would she have kept it?

I would love to hear about what she did during Spring Break '07, but not a boring divorce story or a ridiculous reconciliation story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
torch the bitch....

....but first stuff the punks dick down her throat,so she understands why.pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GreatStart!

I like it!!!

Where´s SPRINGBREAK 07, dude?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

I was truely surprized by the ending, but I loved it. I was sure the husband would wimp out. Torch the bitch! If you wanted to do a sequel, you could have it turn out that she was blackmailed into going the next year, but wound up enthusiastically participating in a gangbang. Still, keep the husband strong. Thanks for posting, and I hope to see more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Start

But you need to finish it, husband doesn't deserve to be a wimp cockold, even in a story. He should post this on the internet and let her deal with it on her own, needs part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Help

Since it looks like the author isn't going to finish this let see some of you do a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I would like to see a continuation of this. It ends too fast. Another chapter please.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Good read, interesting twists and turns.

Grammar sucks! It's "must have, or must've"; not "must of" this was misused several times. A little too much inconsistency in hubby's feelings and actions. Mixed feelings are to be expected. Cutesy comments like, "Ummm...so my lawyer could use it as evidence, of course." seem immature and interfere with the rest of the paragraph.

Also, look up what other LW authors say about using ohhhs, and ahhhs and other stuck-key terms to try to express emotion. They are marks of immature authors. Leave them out. They are annoying and don't add to the feeling of the action or story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
???

where is chapter 2 so we see the fallout

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Why did you stop

Need to have Joy shown her tapes and find out if she is fucking of her students on her late nights and saturday mornings. Want to see her get burnt and exposed to the school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finish the story!!!!!!!!!!S

Story need to be finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All women

Are cheating lying sluts when they think they can get away with it. Nothing more needs to be told. He's divorcing her lying, cheating ass. Just walk away. She is not worth any effort. You don't need to hear the excuses, how sorry, it will never happen again, I really love you or any of the other bullshit. Open a new door and close the one on your marriage. That's what I did after 28 years of marriage when my wife thought she could get away with cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moronic End

You had no ability to write a proper ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The story just collapsed

finding the 07 DVD was a pivotal event. I got the sense that you were tired of the story and developing it. There were a number of branches that could be exploited, all the way from violent to diabolically clever. Maybe you'd consider a more developed version?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs another chapter

I'm sure you've heard the term, "Show dont tell", well, saying theyre getting divorced isnt the same as showing it. Youre skipping the best part of these kinds of stories.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

""""""Anonymousover 1 year ago

Needs another chapter

I'm sure you've heard the term, "Show dont tell", well, saying theyre getting divorced isnt the same as showing it. Youre skipping the best part of these kinds of stories."""""" It's now Feb '21 and still no Chapter 2 !!! Why??? This is too sexy of a story to be left "dangling participle" like.

pugg6963pugg6963about 1 year ago

Ok, and then what happened? This was all appetizer without the meal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous