Spring Break - 1962

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny wasted no time reaching in one of the coolers stacked next to the bathroom and pulled out three beers. With a practiced move, he opened each one and offered one to Carole and then Deej. "Drink up, you two. It's time to get down and p-a-r-t-e-e-e!"

Both Deej and Carole accepted the beers although neither of them cared for beer. Carole was more of a grasshopper fan and Deej preferred vodka and 7UP, but they accepted the bottles rather than offend any of the partygoers. It was just a matter of minutes before all of them were sipping and their beers while they made idle chatter, most of which was aimed at Carole. With her standing in the middle of the room with some of the buttons of her top still undone, she had all of the attention of every one of the seven youths, leaving Deej standing at the edge of the gathering. Not that he minded, as he was ready for them to start their seduction of his wife. He figured he'd let nature take it's course and if it didn't go the way he hoped, then he'd step in and steer things his way.

Deej didn't have long to wait as one of the bunch turned on a radio and the small speaker thumped out the song 'Jail House Rock'. Several of them started gyrating around in an imitation of Elvis' moves and singing along. When that song ended the next song was 'Love Me Tender' and that was all it took as Danny put his been down and took Carole's from her and placed it beside his discarded bottle. He put his arms around her and suggested, "Let's dance, beautiful."

He didn't have to ask as Carole loved to dance and in seconds their bodies were glued together as they dreamily swayed to the music. It also didn't take long before Danny's hands dropped to Carole's behind, forcing her pelvis against his so she could feel his awakening cock. Carole didn't resist, letting her body mold against Danny's, giving herself to the moment. Before the song was half over, Eddie had cut in and was duplicating Danny's grip on Carole's firm, muscular bottom, marveling at the rippling of her muscles as she stepped softly to the tune.

Things really got going when another of the men stepped up behind Carole and put his hands around her waist and started grinding his hips against her ass. Eddie jerked his hands away when he felt the other boy's body push against Carole's body, bringing them up to cup her breasts. Deej really expected Carole to object, but surprisingly she didn't, obviously giving in to the awakening passions she was feeling. As always, it never took much to turn Carole into a sexual animal and tonight was not an exception. Realizing that what was happening was what Deej wanted and feeling the heat of her own desire begin to slowly flow through her body, flushing her entire neck and chest and spreading first to her abdomen and then down between her legs. She was past the point of caring who could see her body or what was done to her, wanting only to quench the fire that was building inside her. She even began to tremble ever so slightly as Eddie's hands began to massage her now-heaving breasts.

Deej was closely observing the trio hardly moving to the music in front of him, easily recognizing the signs of Carole's complete surrender, knowing that she was nearing the point where all vestiges of resistance would disappear along with any and all of her inhibitions. Very soon he knew the true slut that she was would emerge; even begging to be used, to have every inch of her body violated and cry for more. That was the Carole he had come to know and was one of the reasons he had married her. He didn't marry her to be a wife and mother of their children. No, he married her to be his subject, to control her, to be his sex slave, and tonight was merely one more step in her training. Deej had to grin as he looked on and realized that his wife was just inches away from becoming just what he wanted.

The song had ended almost a minute previously before Eddie stepped back a little and began to unbutton Carole's top while he looked her in the eyes, almost daring him to stop his actions. Carole only stood there meekly, returning Eddie's stare as though she was willing him to continue. She didn't even acknowledge the boy who been humping her behind when he had begun to pull her skirt up to her waist, baring her entire lower body to anyone looking their way. When that boy, Deej heard him called 'Rob', slid a hand between Carole's legs and began to finger her, all Carole did was look over her shoulder and smile. Deej did notice that she did seem to spread her legs a little, standing slightly bowlegged to accommodate the hand between her thighs before she turned her gaze back to Eddie.

Once Eddie had completely unbuttoned Carole's top, he worked the scoop-neck garment over her shoulders, letting it fall off her arms to be gathered at her waist on top of the bottom of the dress. Eddie wasted no time reach behind Carole and work at unsnapping her bra, finally achieving his goal with Rob's help. He pulled the bra straps from her shoulders and Carole straightened her arms and let the breast fettering fall to the floor at her feet, uncaring whether it ended up beneath someone's feet. Eddie remained standing a foot from Carole as he took in the beauty of her breasts. He couldn't help but be impressed, mesmerized by the shape and apparent fullness, tipped by now-swollen nipples that pointed ahead like beacons, just slightly looking off-center and surrounded by the coral pinkness of her aureoles, aureoles that were rapidly loosing their crinkly appearance as her breasts were flushed with blood rushing to her nipples. Even the whiteness of all of her breasts from above the nipples was striking; highlighted by the bronze tanned skin above. As though a spell had been broken, Eddie suddenly bent forward and captured one nipple in his mouth and began to suck on it noisily while he squeezed the other breast almost painfully.

Soon Eddie was joined by Danny who worked Eddie aside slightly so he could enjoy the breast that Eddie was forced to abandon. As both men sucked on a breast, Carole placed one hand on the back of each man's head, almost caressing them to suckle on her like a mother. Rob hadn't been avoiding doing his part as he found the button on the side of Carole's dress and worked it down to her ankles. Carole even assisted as she raised one foot after the other to permit Rob to remove the last barrier to her full nudity. As he removed the dress from her feet, Rob's face was buried between Carole's fleshy globes, inhaling her aroused scent.

Other than the radio still booming a tune, the room had become quiet as everyone turned their attention to the foursome, seemingly oblivious to their onlookers. A couple of the guys watching the unfolding seduction were rubbing their crotches, their emerging manhood beginning to tent their clothing in response to the sensual scene appearing before them.

It was Danny who finally broke the silence when he stopped sucking on Carole's reddened nipple, "Petey, lock the door, man. This chick is ready for some action."

Even while the boy named Petey reached the door, Danny had placed his hands on Carole's shoulders and pushed downward, signaling to her what he wanted. The position wasn't new to Carole, as Deej had often demanded a blowjob from her, many times without even considering reciprocation. He loved looking down at her on her knees with her mouth encircling his cock, her subservient position adding to his sense of power over her. So she permitted Danny to push her down to her knees and waited patiently for what she knew was going to happen, watching with interest as Danny unzipped his pants and quickly pulled his throbbing erection out.

Carole didn't even wait for Danny to demand that she suck his proffered meat, but bent forward on her knees and captured the firm appendage in her mouth, immediately starting to bob her head back and forth, knowing just what to do with her mouth and tongue to bring maximum pleasure to a man.

Carole's expertise at sucking a cock quickly brought a response to Danny as he threw his head back and groaned, "Jeezus, that feels good! Damn, she sure can suck a cock!"

Eddie wasn't going to be left out of the experience as he withdrew his cock and stepped closer to Carole, "Suck mine, too," he commanded, pushing the uncut head against Carole's cheek and leaving a precum streak on her skin.

Carole didn't hesitate or show any sign of refusal, but quickly switched her mouth from Danny's cock to Eddie's, eliciting a groan from both men. In the passion of the moment, Eddie gripped the back of Carole's head by her hair and rammed her face all the way on his lengthy meat and then just as quickly pulled it back. "Suck it, cunt, suck it."

While Carole was being kept busy alternating between the two cocks, the boy named Rob was on his knees behind her with his fingers buried in her pussy, his forearm acting like a jackhammer as he pummeled her slickened channel with several fingers. The slapping of his palm against her unfolded lips and the resulting squelching noise joined with Carole's grunts and greedy sucking of cocks were the only sounds for several minutes until Eddie cursed, "Oh, shit! Dammit, I'm cumming!" He held Carole's head tight against his pubic hairs as he shot his load in her mouth, the sudden discharge coupled with the dickhead pushing against the opening of her throat causing her to gag momentarily before she brought it under control like she had been taught.

When Eddie withdrew his deflated member from Carole's mouth, leaving a spider-web-like strand clinging to her lips, Danny once again took control, "Let's move this to the bed. I wanna fuck!" Without waiting for agreement, he lifted Carole to her feet and, grasping one arm, pulled her to the unmade, cluttered bed. Danny didn't even attempt to clear all of the clutter from the bed as he used one arm to sweep it to one side and pull Carole down on the wrinkled cover on her back.

There was no preamble for Danny as he immediately knelt between Carole's legs and shoved his turgid cock in her slippery tunnel, rapidly bottoming out as his pubic mound met hers' in a resounding slap. From there it became a blur of his pants-covered ass slamming back and forth, their bodies creating a slap-slap-slap as they collided with pent-up passion, Danny with his head thrown back and his eyes closed and Carole revealing her pleasure with a series of "oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes," as her head lay to one side with her eyes fluttering.

Two of the onlookers could no longer abide being just voyeurs of the copulating couple and gathered around them on the bed, one of them clearing the rest of the junk off of the bed so he could kneel beside Carole with his cock in his hand. It only took one brush on a cheek for Carole to understand and feverishly capture the offered erection with her mouth. The other youth was on the opposite side of Carole with a breast in his mouth, which was not easy to hold on to with the shaking of the bed from the pummeling Danny was giving the double-penetrated beauty. Carole aided Danny's efforts as she hooked her heels behind his ass and, using her muscular thighs, pulled him hard against her with every stroke.

Deej was in seventh heaven as he stood back and watched the happenings on the bed, delighted that Carole had so easily submitted to the youths. Not just submitted, but had even participated in her own seduction. She was now exhibiting the characteristics that Deej wanted...a total cock-loving slut. Carole was even becoming vocal whenever she had the chance and wasn't sucking on a cock, which really surprised Deej. She was usually mute during the sex act, but now she was grunting and groaning and expressing her passion by blurting, "yes, oh, yes, fuck meeee. Fuck me!"

It was only minutes before Danny yelled out and, with one final thrust, loosed his load of sperm inside Carole. He held himself there for a couple of minutes, savoring the energy-sapping feeling of his release while his dick softened and ultimately slipped out of the highly lubricated vagina. When Carole felt his cock fall out of her, she instinctively tightened her legs around Danny's hips and spit out the cock in her mouth while she murmured over and over, "No, no, don't stop. Don't. Please."

Danny had to force Carole's legs loose from his hips and rise exhausted from the bed while Carole reached vainly for him with open arms. Her look of abandonment quickly turned to a wide smile when one of the other men lowered his hips between her legs and resumed where Danny had left off. Even as he made the first stroke inside her, Carole re-captured the cock she had spit out of her mouth and began to hungrily suck the organ as though she was starving.

So it went for at least the next hour, with each of the youths taking their turn with Carole and some of them even returned for seconds of her body. It was when Eddie had returned to the bed and had rolled Carole over on top of his body that Deej decided it was time for him to join in and make Carole 'air tight'. He got on the bed behind Carole with a leg on each side of Eddie's legs and, coating the head of his cock with his spit, he placed it against the wrinkled hole and pushed. Carole quickly tensed up and turned her head to look back at the latest intrusion of her body. She had never liked anal and it was one of the few things she would refuse Deej, but seeing it was him abusing her asshole, she said nothing and turned her head back to gaze at Eddie as he re-ignited the fires within her pussy with his smooth strokes.

Then she felt it...the fullness when Deej finally managed to conquer her sphincter and buried his thick cock in her ass at the same time that Eddie had reached the bottom of a stroke. Carole's eyes went wide and she grunted, "Oh, gawd, oh, gawd, it's too big, it's so, so full." She tried to squirm off of Eddie and escape the violation of her most private area, but the two men held her firmly while both of them began a rhythmic massage of her innards. It only took a few minutes before her anal passage had loosened sufficiently and Eddie's cock had again brought the flame in her vagina to explosive climaxes that Carole began to appreciate and desire the feeling which two cocks were bringing her.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy," Carole began to recite over and over until she was silenced by another youth sticking his dick in her mouth. The feeling in her lower body was transferred to her mouth as she gave the lucky guy she was sucking the best blowjob he had ever experienced. And when he was finished, she cried out for another one to fill the vacancy, "I want to suck. Please give me one to suck. Please!" Her plea was quickly answered and Carole remained airtight for the next hour or so as first one and then another of the men filled each of her holes. Many of the young guys hadn't ever had a chance to fuck a girl in the ass and they couldn't wait to take advantage of a woman so eager and so willing.

It was over two and a half hours from the time Deej and Carole had entered the motel room before by mutual consent of everyone, the sex orgy ended. As everyone sat around naked and expressed their pleasure with the night's events with promises that they would have to repeat the event, Deej announced they had to leave. "Get dressed, baby. I have to work tomorrow, so we better get home."

Carole nodded her assent and searched for her discarded clothing. She wasn't able to find her bra and finally decided it must have been buried in all of the other trash in the room, so she just pulled her dress and shoes on before declaring, "I better go to the bathroom, Deej. Their...stuff is-is running down my leg."

Deej and the others laughed together. "Not surprising, baby. You got enough cum in you to fill a tub."

Carole's face reddened, her demure manner returning with the evaporation of her passion, and she stepped into the bathroom, closing the door with a false sense of modesty that contradicted her behavior of the night. After several minutes, Carole emerged and joined Deej at the door to the room as he waited for her, avoiding looking at the youths who were still sitting around nude.

"Well, fellas, thanks for the good time," Deej announced. "Maybe we can do it again before you guys go back to school."

The couple was answered with a chorus of "You bet," and "right on" and a few references to Carole's anatomy and sexual prowess. Deej waved and opened the door, standing aside as he let Carole exit the room. As they walked down the concrete hall toward the steps, Deej put his arm around Carole's waist and asked, "you have a good time, baby?"

Carole nodded, "mmm, hmm. It was okay."

"Okay? Just 'okay'?"

"Well, you know..." Carole left her reply unfinished, not certain if she should divulge more to her husband, still unsure if he really wanted what happened, what she did, to actually happen. She knew that he enjoyed letting other men see her body, but she just wasn't sure if he really approved of her having sex with them.

Deej quickly picked up on Carole's reticence and even understood her reasoning. He certainly didn't want her to get the idea that he didn't approve of what had happened that night. "Hey, it's okay, baby. I know what you mean. I'm happy that you were really having a good time in there." He put the icing on the cake by falsely professing, "I'm proud of you for doing what you did in there. You left a bunch of guys worn out."

Carole looked at Deej in disbelief, "Really? You were proud? You, you didn't think I was being a-a whore, or something?"

"Nah," Deej answered. "Not at all. I thought you were hot! Any man would love to have a wife like you who would do things like you did." He squeezed her waist affectionately for emphasis.

Carole's face brightened in a wide smile, "I'm so glad you didn't get mad. And, and I really did enjoy doing the things we did."

"Everything? You enjoyed it all, honey?"

"Well, I didn't like the...you know...in the rear at first. That hurt. But after awhile it was okay. And with the two of you in me at the same time, it really started to feel good."

"I know you've never liked it in the ass before, babe, but men like it and you need to learn to like it, too. You want to please me, don't you?" Deej cupped one ass cheek in his hand and squeezed it for punctuation.

"Y-yes, I want to please you, Deej. You know that. I-I'll get used to it, I promise."

*

EPILOGUE:

For a chronological sequence of Carole's gradual sexual degradation through her twenties, I recommend the reader next read "Friends". Next is "Busted", the story of how she was used by a detective. "The Lesson" takes place shortly before Carole is married and was her first experience in interracial sex. "The Creation", "Spring Break 1962" and "The Pickup" chronicle portions of Carole's life after she was married. The names in these two stories were changed purely for variety, but the characters were as presented in this account of Carole's earliest years. "Anchors Aweigh" is an account of one of Carole's first sexcapades while she was married. The above-referenced stories can be found in the Authors listing by searching for stories by saint9767 and oldauthor. All comments are welcome.

12