Spring Break

Story Info
College couple caught shoplifting. Punished by store owner.
6.4k words
4.37
39k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/02/2020
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on our way to Florida for spring break. Not to some wild party scene, just taking a break from school and the chilly weather. However, as we passed through Georgia the car started overheating.

"Just great, this is really just what I needed," I moaned. Our tiny budget couldn't stand too take much of a hit, it might mean skipping Florida and heading home.

We got off the highway at this small town and found a garage that looked reputable and we were greeted by a middle- aged mechanic as we parked outside of one of his bays. I started to explain the problem when he just smiled at me.

"I think I know what's wrong," as he nodded to the steam coming from under the hood. Popping the hood, he said he was pretty sure it was the thermostat. I had heard of that but truthfully could not have told you where it was on the engine of my aging car.

My girl friend Angie got out of the car and I could see him discretely check her out. I couldn't blame him, she was worth checking out. Even her modest white top could hide her nice full breasts and her short denim skirt showed off her long tan legs quite nicely. He may have even glimpsed a shot of her panties as she got out of the car.

She looked at me, "How bad is it John?" Her dejected look told the fear she had of this being the end of our little adventure.

The mechanic answered for me. "It shouldn't take me more than an hour," he said. "I have the part in stock and it is only about $15."

We were both relieved by that bit of news. He said he really didn't have a waiting room and pointed to a store down the street. "They have a bit of everything in there, including a soda machine and air conditioning. Tell the owner your car is here, I am sure he won't mind you hanging out."

We walked down the road to the store that was housed in an old building and as we entered the bell above the door announced our arrival. He had been right, they had a bit of everything here. The owner appeared in a few seconds from out of the back room and introduced himself as Dan. We explained our situation and he was fine at us hanging out. He motioned to a corner of the store that had an old but comfortable looking couch along with a table and a couple of chairs. Obviously, locals stopped in here to shoot the shit with the owner.

"Make yourself at home," Dan said. "I need to finish up some work in the office. Just holler if you need anything," and with that he headed back to his office.

We each got a drink out of the machine and wandered around the store. I was looking at a rack of men's shirts while Angie was looking at the jewelry counter. I didn't see Dan come back in, so I was a bit startled when he said, "That was not too smart."

I didn't know what he was talking about, but I could see he was headed in Angie's direction. He looked pissed off too. I could see Angie turning red.

"What, you think because we're some small hick town we don't have cameras?" He was now right in front of Angie.

"What's going on," I stammered as I walked towards them.

"Your girl friend here just tried to steal some jewelry."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She had always been as honest as anyone I'd known. The fact her eyes were downcast, and she wouldn't look at either of us told me Dan was right.

She tried to apologize, "I'm sorry, really. I never did anything like this before. I will pay you for it."

"We'll pay you twice the sales price," I pleaded, trying to avoid any legal hassles.

Dan smirked, then said, "I've already called the police. They are on the way here."

I saw Angie tremble and then her eyes swelled with tears. She was in pre-law, a conviction, even a misdemeanor could derail her career before it even got started.

I tried to think of something else to say when a police cruiser pulled up in front of the store. My heart sank, one or both of us was going to the police station. We might even have to spend the night in jail.

I blurted out, "We will do anything you want, please don't press charges."

He just stared at me, "You stole from me, after I was generous enough to let you hang out while your car got repaired. I hate stealing. Look around, do you think I make much money from this store. I am just trying to scrape by to support my family. You two need to be punished."

I was shocked when Angie responded, "I know we deserve to be punished. You could do it."

That caught Dan's attention. Then he replied, "I don't think so."

I could see he was looking at how sexy Angie was, she really had a killer bod.

"Besides, I would put you through much worse than they would," he motioned toward the cop who was out of his car and heading for the door.

"That's fine, I'll do whatever it takes," she looked at me for agreement, but I was dumbfounded.

"It's not just you, missy. It would be both of you. I would enjoy teaching you how I feel about thieves." He looked at me. "Are you in, too? I would teach you a lesson you wouldn't soon forget."

Angie pleaded with me to accept the choice.

"I guess," I replied. The bell on the front door jingled.

"You guess?" he hissed. "You have two seconds to decide. And believe me, if you pick me, it's going to be a long afternoon."

"I'll do it. I'm in." Angie mouthed a thank you as Dan went to talk to the deputy. They walked back out and talked by his patrol car for a few minutes. The cop drove off and Dan came back in.

He then turned and locked the door and hung a sign he had that said he would be back in 15 minutes. He closed the two blinds on the front of the store, so no one could see in. He took each of us by an elbow and led us to the area where the couch and table were set beside the soda machine. So, even though no one could see us, it still felt like we were in a very exposed area right there in the large open sales room.

I could tell Dan was excited by the situation; his breathing was a bit labored and his voice had a rasp to it. He was clearly enjoying this new-found power he had over us, I was very nervous on how far he would take it.

"Well, I know what I saw her steal, but I don't know if I missed anything either of you may have snagged that I didn't see. So, we will start with a search." He smiled lewdly.

Angie spoke up, "I swear, I just took the one necklace." She started to reach into her blouse, she had shoved it in her bra.

"Stop!" he shouted. "Don't speak unless I ask you something. I will find anything you have when I search each of you." He was getting more worked up by the minute. He told her to sit on the couch, then turned to me. "Stand here, put your hands behind your head, lace your fingers together."

I did as told, standing there in my t-shirt and cargo shorts and sandals.

I was feeling like this was all very surrealistic. He came up from behind me and I felt his meaty paws on my ribs as he started patting me down. I am right at six feet tall, but as he stood right beside me, I realized he was a good three inches taller than me and probably forty pounds heavier. He wasn't fat, just a big man and by the feel of his hands, quite strong. His hands came around to my chest and then down to my stomach. It was very strange having a man touch me like that and even stranger that I knew I could nothing about it. He continued with the pat down, doing my hips and butt and then down the outside of each my legs. Then he used both hands as he wrapped them around my right leg, even though they were bare from my shorts to my feet and worked his way from my ankles all the way up until his hand brushed my crotch. I didn't think much about it as he started on my left leg. This time when he reached the top his hand pressed right into my crotch and he pressed it there for a few seconds. I was starting to flush as Angie watched me being dominated and then then I was shocked that I started getting aroused. At least he was done searching me, or so I thought.

He sat one cheek on the arm of the sofa next to Angie. From his angle above her he could see down the vee of the front of her blouse and her ample cleavage. He put his arm around her, his big hand resting on her shoulder.

Looking at me he said, "Take your shirt off and hand it to me."

I did as told and pulled the t-shirt off and handed it to him. He placed on the table next to him.

"Now, your pants."

I hesitated a moment and incurred is wrath. "Listen, you son of a bitch. You do what I say and do it immediately."

I admit this startled me and for the first time I felt some fear. I unbuckled my belt, then unbuttoned my shorts and pulled the zipper down. I paused only a second before I let them fall to the floor. I slipped off my flip flops and stepped out of my pants. Bending down I picked them up and handed the to him, now humiliated, wearing only my briefs. He barely noticed me as he took the pants, he was rubbing her shoulder and back, enjoying the view down her blouse. He focused on my shorts and went through the pockets, placing my wallet and other possessions on the table, satisfied that I had not stolen anything.

Feeling very vulnerable with only briefs left on, I was at least glad that my cock had not kept getting hard. His hand had moved down a bit, resting on the swell of her upper breast.

"Do we think he should be punished now?" he asked her.

"What do you mean by punish him?" she asked, her voice trembling although she tried to hide it.

"We could start off easy. How about spanking him?"

I felt my face redden ever more, worse than that, the idea of being spanked caused a twitch in my cock.

"No opinion?" his voice raised up. "Have it your way. Stand up!" With that he got off the arm of the couch and grabbed her arm as he stood, drawing her up to her feet. Pointing at me, "Sit down."

I did as told. I wanted to attack him, but he would probably kick my ass and maybe take it out on Angie. Plus, the cops knew we were here and that we had agreed to let him punish us. Seemed our best option at the time was to do what he wanted.

He told her to turn to face away from us and he sat next to me on the couch. "She's a hot bitch, isn't she?"

Not knowing how to answer I just nodded my head. That irritated him, and he told me to answer when spoken to. He asked me again. "Yes, she is hot." I mumbled.

"I'm getting hard just thinking about what might happen." He emphasized his statement by grabbing his cock through his pants. "What about you, you getting hard?" he looked at my crotch while still gripping his clothed cock.

"No," I partially lied.

"Let's see what we can do about that," he replied as he hopped to his feet.

He stood behind Angie and commented on delicious she looked. "Search time," he lewdly whispered in her ear.

I watched in a daze as he put his big fingers on her shoulders and worked his way down massaging her shoulders and arms. He looked over her shoulder as he slid his hands down her back and over her round behind, I knew from experience how good that felt but tried not to think about it. He rubbed his hand in a circular motion over her firm butt. He grabbed her ass hard enough to make her yelp. He just laughed.

He worked his way down her legs, bare once he went past the hem of her short skirt. He was loving this and then as he did to me, he wrapped both hands around one leg, starting at her ankle and worked his way up, slowly, until he reached the hem of her skirt and then he switched to the other leg. He was going slow, teasing us, or mostly me. Knowing I had to watch him do whatever he wanted and couldn't do anything about it. I waited for him to move his hands up under her short skirt remembering how wonderful her smooth thighs felt. I tried to separate my thoughts from what he was doing but it wasn't working, I could feel myself getting roused.

Then he surprised me by not continuing up her legs to her sweet pussy. Instead he stood up and turned her to face me. Her face was red, and she looked scared, not like her usual confident self. He was massaging her arms again but this time pulling them back some, causing her breasts to jut out. His hands slowly made their way around to the front of her and he cupped a breast in each hand pulling her back against him.

"Hmm, these are some mighty fine breasts, ma'am," he mocked. "Even my big hands can barely contain them." He looked over at me as he continued, "Hey darling, can you feel my hard cock pressed against that fine ass of yours'?"

I stared helplessly as he mauled her breasts that were still covered by her clothes, I figured that would soon change. I was disgusted with myself, watching this was causing my cock to swell. What kind of pervert was I?

I then noticed that he had pulled one of her hands behind her and without seeing it I knew he had placed it over his cock. Her hand was trapped between his cock and her own fanny and I could see him grind ever so slightly against her hand.

Then his hands were at her buttons. "You don't mind if I undo your blouse for a better look, do you?" He sneered at me as he said this. "Answer me bitch," he snarled, and he gave one of her breasts a rough squeeze.

"No sir," she yelped as the pain spread through her chest.

"That's better," he replied. "How does my hard cock feel in your hand, bitch."

"Very hard, sir. And very large."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes sir."

"Bigger than your boyfriend's."

"Yes sir," she answered without hesitation which shocked me a bit. I then noticed the flexing of the muscles in her forearm and realized she was caressing his stiff prick.

"As you can feel, you have got me very turned on. How about you, boy? Is this turning you on?"

I felt I had concealed my growing erection with he way I was sitting but I had to answer him. "No sir." I lied.

"Really," he positioned his fingers over her top button, "why don't you prove it?" He undid her top button as I stared numbly back at him, knowing what was probably coming. "Stand up and take your skivvies off boy. Now, motherfucker!"

I got awkwardly to my feet, keeping my gaze down I could feel four eyes staring at me. I pushed my underwear down, my cock sprung free sticking straight out in front of me, hard as a fucking rock. When I finally found the nerve to look up, they were still staring at me, his fingers had moved to the middle of her breasts and he was toying with her nipples. They stood taunt against the material of her blouse.

"I think someone lied," his fingers now undoing the rest of her buttons. "That's a nice hard cock you got there, bigger than I would have thought. But I think she is really going to enjoy my big dick, right honey?'

"Yes sir."

"You should not have lied about being turned on watching me fondling your girlfriend," he said releasing her for the moment. Her blouse was undone, her white lace bra barely concealing her full breasts. Her tight nipples were visible through the thin material of her bra. Dan stepped towards me and took the opportunity to really check out her nearly exposed tits. She shrugged to move her blouse to cover them, but he nodded his head.

"Don't try and cover up, dear. Lose the blouse."

She did as told and let it slide off her arms to the floor. We both gawked at her before he turned to me. I was still standing there stark naked; my hard-on had only wilted slightly. He stood in front of me, so close my cock nearly touched the obvious bulge in his pants.

He locked onto my eye for a minute, and I had no idea what he had in mind.

"Turn around and put your hands on the seat of the couch."

I did as instructed; my bare ass completely exposed. I had kept my feet together trying to maintain a modicum of privacy. He seemed to sense this and used his booted foot to roughly kick my feet apart, the hard soles sharp against my bare ankles.

"That's better," he laughed. I knew my balls were hanging between my legs and even my asshole was on display. Next thing I experienced was a very hard smack against my ass, I let out an involuntary cry and felt my eyes water.

"You should not have lied, boy." Another hard blow was delivered to my bare cheeks, this time I was more prepared and didn't make a sound. I then felt his hand gently rubbing my ass and tried not to imagine what he had in mind. I was relieved when he continued delivering another half dozen brutal strikes to my ass.

"OK, boy. You can sit back down. Damn, that hurt my hand," he snickered.

I stood on wobbly legs and turned to sit down. At least my erection was nearly gone.

He turned his attention back to Angie who looked so damn hot in her short skirt and nearly transparent lacy bra. He glided his hand over her tight stomach that somehow seemed more erotic than some of the other touching he had done.

"What color panties is she wearing?" he asked me.

"I don't know," I replied, a knot forming in my stomach.

"Would you like to find out? Or should I take her back in the office, so it is just the two of us?'

"I would like to know, please show me," I couldn't believe what I had just uttered. My mind was racing, my body experiencing a feeling it had never know, driven by the beating I had just taken and seeing my girlfriend, who I loved dearly, being stripped in front of me.

His hand slid down, touching the soft flesh of her thighs just below her skirt hem. He started to slowly move his fingers and her skirt up her legs. I sat there mesmerized, realizing I wanted to see her panties.

"I know this turns you on," he said looking at me. "Stroke your cock for us while I enjoy your sweet lady friend here."

I didn't want another beating or worse. I took my cock in my hand and slowly stroked it. It occurred to me that this was another first, I had never masturbated in front of Angie, and she looked on with curiosity.

He moved his fingers and her skirt further up until he was just below her panties. I couldn't see the tips of his fingers, but I knew he was stroking her panty clad pussy, the look on her face confirmed the fact. He then moved behind her and unzipped her skirt and pushed it to the floor. I recognized her baby blue panties and saw him appreciate the fact they were a thong, leaving her ass exposed. My cock was fully erect again and I couldn't stop stroking it, even if allowed to.

His hands glided over the smooth globes of her butt and he whispered in her ear how much I seemed to be enjoying this. I felt that I had no control over the situation, and somehow, I was enjoying it. Jerking off in front of my girlfriend and I guy I didn't know was hard for me to wrap my mind around the reality. But I was turned on and couldn't take my eyes off him fondling Angie.

It wasn't until now that I noticed the outline of the necklace she had stolen showing through her bra. Dan had never even mentioned it since this whole scenario had started. That was about to change.

When he was satisfied with feeling up her ass, he walked around to the front of her to enjoy her near nudeness. He put his finger under one of the straps of her bra, lifting slightly as he slid his finger down closer to her breast. Calling attention to the necklace secreted in her bra he smiled wickedly.

"So, what do we have here," his finger tracing the outline of the necklace. Without another word he slid one meaty hand inside her bra, fondling her breast before he extracted the stolen item. "Let's see what else you have. "Take off your bra, missy."

I watched, and as if in slow motion her hands went to the clasp of her bra. Dan was nearly drooling as he watched her from a couple of feet away. I have seen her naked tits hundreds of times, but they are always a turn on. As she let her bra slide down, and her breasts with very hard nipples came into view, I thought I was going to blow my load. They both noticed the strain on my face and I had stopped stroking my cock. It throbbed in my hand, the bulbous head a dark red.

"What's up chief? This a little too hot for you?"

12