Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had moved behind her and was cupping and squeezing both of her ample breasts, his finger teasing her nipples in the process.

I knew better than not to answer. "I don't think I can last, I feel like I am about to cum."

"These titties got you all worked up, huh?" He continued caressing them, a little rougher than before. "I bet you would like to shoot your load all over them."

That was the last thing he needed to say, cumming on her tits may be my favorite thing in the world. He looked at me for a reply.

"Yes sir, I admit I would love to cum on her tits." He pushed her towards me and made her kneel in front of me, my cock inches from the object of my desire.

"Go ahead, if you want to. But there is a price for it."

I groaned as she engulfed my ready to burst cock between her warm sweet breasts. I knew I was less than a minute from cumming.

Dan pealed off his shirt, exposing a broad muscular chest covered in a light brown mass of curly hair. He sat down next to me on the couch to get a better view of the show. "You can cum if you like. Cover those fine tits in your cum. But, if you do, you will need to lick them clean."

That was it. I came harder than I can ever remember, shooting rope after rope of my spunk on to her tits. She got into it and was rubbing my cock all over her breasts, making sure her nipples were well coated. I slumped back onto the couch lost in a post orgasmic extasy. All was quiet for a moment, except the sound of Dan unbuckling his pants.

I was still recovering from my orgasm when Dan spoke quietly in my ear, "Are you forgetting something? Look at the mess you made on her tits."

I had shot a large load on her gorgeous breasts, I had tried to hold out but couldn't. We had toyed with the idea of me licking cum off her tits in the past, but once I had cum, the idea did not seem as inviting. Now her nipples were completely covered in jizz as rivulets of cum dripped down the sides of her tits.

"Come on honey, bring those titties up here." He wasn't letting me off the hook, he continued, "You like to eat pussy?"

"Yes sir, very much."

"Well, I think we can make that happen," he replied. "But first, lick her tits clean."

Angie straddled my lap, her tits were inches from my face, when I realized she was getting into this. She put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled my face towards her breasts. I tentatively licked at them and then I got into it as well. I sucked one nipple clean and then went to work sucking the cum off her other nipples. They were salty and creamy, and I could tell it was exciting her, it was also exciting me.

I saw Angie glance over at Dan as I was licking cum from the side of her right breast. I followed her gaze and saw that he had undone his pant and had his hand down inside. He slowly extracted his cock and I heard Angie gasp. He pulled out a thick cock that had to be eight or nine inches of hardening meat. The thickness of him is what was amazing, and his cock had a big helmeted head. He pushed his pants down below his knees, exposing large hairy balls. This guy had never heard the term manscaping.

As I finished cleaning her tits to his satisfaction, he was slowly stroking his monstrous cock that was now fully erect. He reached over and fondled her now clean breasts, the back of his hand brushing across my face.

"Come here, honey," he commanded.

She stood in front of him, wearing only her thong. I could see she was damp, I couldn't blame her. I watched as Dan ran his finger over the tiny patch of material covering her shaved pussy. He worked his finger in circles, closing in on her clit. Massaging it through sheer material. Then he slipped his finger under her panties and stroked her smooth cunt, taking his time, maneuvering his hand to get where he wanted to be. The look on her face told me he had slipped a finger inside her wet pussy and was finger fucking her.

"Take them off, darling," he told her. "Let's see that young pussy."

She slipped them down as told. She stood in front of us completely nude, we both stared at her in appreciation of her beauty.

"Does your girlfriend do a good job sucking your cock?"

I hesitated, looking at her, "Yes sir," was all that I could manage.

"So, you would recommend her for a blowjob," he had taken off his boots and was removing his pants and underwear. He laid back and spread his legs. Hair ran up his thighs to his big hairy balls. His thick cock was pointing right at Angie. I couldn't help but stare at him.

"Impressive, huh," he laughed. "Bet your girl has never seen one like it," he stroked it a couple of times for emphasis. "You want to feel it?" looking at me. My cock was starting to swell again, I am pretty well endowed, but nothing like him.

"No sir," I muttered, "but you are impressive." I was relieved when he didn't pursue it.

He motioned for Angie to kneel in front of him. He leaned back, his hands behind his head as he looked down at her. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and slowly pumped him, I could see the head of his cock swell even more. She lowered her mouth and began by licking all around the head, from where I sat, I had a perfect view and I was mesmerized. She opened her mouth wide and managed to engulf his cock, at least a couple of inches. She continued to suck his cock, taking a little more each time. His eyes were half-closed, and she continued working her magic on his prick. I saw one hand slip between his legs and I knew from experience she was lightly stroking his balls. I didn't think he would last long and wondered if he was going to cum in her mouth.

He looked over at me and I realized I had been touching myself while watching them. I was hard again and found I was looking forward to seeing him get off with my girlfriend.

"You want to lick some pussy, right?"

"I would love too," I replied, thinking I could lick her from behind while she finished sucking him off. Maybe I could even slip my cock into her wet hole.

"Good, I'd like to see that. You don't mind if I fuck her first, do you?"

I stammered something about not expecting that and he just laughed. "Stand up, honey."

She got to her feet, her mouth and face wet from sucking his still very hard cock. He had her turn around and face me, her butt nearly touching his knees. "Spread your legs, bitch. Get your pussy of a boyfriend to lick you. You'll appreciate the extra wetness before I shove this big cock in you," there was a coldness to his voice, more menacing than before.

She stood there with her legs spread and I knelt in front of her. I held her by her hips as I brought my mouth to her wet slit. I love eating her out, and she seems to enjoy my technique. I licked all around her and then stabbed my tongue as deep as I could in her a couple of times before focusing my tongue on her clit. I swear she shuttered with an orgasm the second I pressed my tongue on her erect clit. I gave her a second to recover.

Dan had other ideas. Grabbing her by the hips he pulled her back towards him. Her spread legs straddling his. From my vantage point I could see his cock looming between her legs. I watched in fascination as he pulled her down, so his cock was pressed against her lips. With one hand he rotated his cock, so he was massaging her tight opening. Then he pulled her down, the head of his cock disappearing into her moist folds, she let out a scream at the brutal invasion of her pussy with this oversized cock.

He ignored her screams, actually he seemed to enjoy them, as he kept pushing his cock into her until her ass rested on his unruly nest of pubic hair. Then he held her there, she impaled on his throbbing manhood. Then he worked her body, raising her up and then back down, slowly at first but then fucking her harder. Luckily, she had pretty well adjusted to his size and soon was meeting his thrust with one of his own. His hands roughly mauled her big breasts that had been wildly bouncing and he worked his dick in and out of her sweet cunt. I had a front row view from where I was kneeling on the floor.

"You want your pussy licked while I fuck you," he hissed in her ear. The squishy sounds of his penetrations combined with the aroma of sex as he continued to pound her. I was impressed that he hadn't cum yet. When she didn't respond he yelled, "Get over here, boy. You said you liked to lick pussy, so go for it."

I edged closed to the junction of their genitals slamming into one another. I tried to lick her pussy while avoiding his cock. With the way they were fucking it was impossible to just lick her pussy without making contact with him as well. It was awkward to say the least, and although humiliating, not really enjoyable for anyone it seemed. They stopped as he held her against him and I managed to lick her while his cock was stuffed inside her. Then he had her get off of him. His cock glistened with their juices as it bobbed lewdly. He got up and shoved the couch cushions on the floor. He took a seat on a chair.

"Ok, boy. Let's see you eat some pussy while she sucks your cock. You were right, she is a good cock sucker. Let's see a little 69 action, I want to see her sit on your face."

I laid on the cushions and she positioned herself over me, lowering her wet, well fucked cunt, to my mouth. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pressed her against my mouth as she leaned over, and I felt my cock slip into the warm wetness of her mouth. Since I had already cum I wasn't concerned about coming to soon. As weird as it sounds, I was hoping he would let me fuck her after this.

"Are you two enjoying yourselves," he snickered, I could see he was stroking his cock once again. "I was thinking we could try a little double penetration. Would you like that, missy?"

She grunted something around my cock that was deep in her mouth. I suddenly wanted to have the two of us fuck her, it was exciting. I didn't know if she could take his cock in her ass, but I know I could squeeze mine up her tight bung hole. I couldn't believe I was even thinking this. I heard the chair scrape as he got out of it. It was actually going to happen. I waited for him to tell us to get up. He didn't.

I saw him approach Angie from the rear. His thick hard cock in his hand, his big balls hanging down. I realized he was heading for her pussy even as we were still engaged in oral sex. I knew the reality instantly as he guided the head of his cock into her pussy as I was still licking her, his balls sweeping an arc over my face. I watched in amazement as his cock disappeared into her wetness. Now it was near impossible to avoid contact with him as he slowly fucked her and told me to keep licking. He pulled out so only the head was still in her and told me to lick, not just her cunt but the shaft of his slick shaft. I did as told and once he started fucking her, I understood what he wanted, and I obliged him.

I felt his rhythm change as he drove deep into her. His balls that were just over my face had tightened against his body. I had no doubt what was about to happen, hoping he would pull out and cum on her ass. He didn't. He moaned loudly as he released his pent up jism. He was still pumping her as their cum mixed together, frothing at her opening. I stopped licking which brought a sharp reprimand from Dan.

I licked her pussy, sending her into the wildest orgasm I had ever heard from her. I licked her pussy and I licked his shaft as he entered and then retreated from her cunt. He moaned loudly, slamming his cock into her, releasing his warm cum into her wet pussy.Then he stopped and just remained there for moment, his cock buried in her velvet wetness. I had stopped licking when she went over the top and came. Then he pulled his cock out, it flopped momentarily on my face as he backed away and got to his feet.

He looked down at me, he wet cock swinging between his legs. "I know what you like, lick her pussy clean. Now!"

I dived in as their combined juiced flowed from her. She continued sucking my cock while I licked her clean. Without warning I shot my load into her mouth. She gagged, then swallowed what she could. I think she realized that if she didn't, I would be made to clean it up. We lay there a moment recovering, no one saying anything. When we got up, Dan was already buckling his pants and gathering up his other clothes and boots. He headed towards his office.

"Get your clothes and get the fuck out of my store. I hope you learned a little respect today." With that he disappeared behind a slammed office door.

We were dressed and out the door in two minutes. I still had the taste of sex in my mouth and was sure she did as well. We walked to the garage to get our car and Angie remarked, "I hope we have the money to pay for it. I don't think we can pay with our services again today."

I allowed a nervous laugh.

We got our car without further incident although the mechanic gave us a mischievous look as we paid him.

As we were driving out of town there was an awkward silence. I had done stuff I never thought I would do. I had done it because of her stealing the necklace. Finally, we had to laugh. "I thought it was hot," she said, "sorry I put you through that." She looked at me for a reaction.

I smiled, "It was hot. You were fucking hot."

She smiled back and reached into her bra. Pulling out the necklace, she attached it around her neck.

"A little souvenir," she smiled.

I looked at the necklace, it was beautiful on her. I realized, I was getting a hard-on.

12