Spring Break Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I got my hopes up a bit high for the spring break. Built up a lot of pressure, like you said."

Daisy looked at him, her one eyebrow raised high with intrigue.

"Plans for you and Annie?"

"Yeah," Thomas admitted. "I was gonna get her over here. Get frisky. Maybe get her into mom and dad's bed and go all the way with her."

"Aw," Daisy said with sympathy, patting his cheek. "But why mom and dad's bed?"

"I dunno. It's bigger. There's an added sense of it being off-limits. An extra taboo to spice it up, you know?"

"Hmn," Daisy said, nodding. "You know, they're gonna be gone for a while. The bed will still be free this whole spring break."

"Yeah, I know," Thomas said.

Brother and sister looked at each other. Neither of them said a word. They just looked intensely into each other's eyes, hoping the other was thinking the same idea. Which both siblings were. It was Daisy who crept in another kiss, which Thomas returned.

"Wanna spice it up?" she asked.

"Fuck, yes!" Thomas answered.

#

Although he literally just carried her off into his arms and nearly threw her onto the bed, Daisy landed gracefully on the mattress. It was very large and soft, so it cushioned her fall. She giggled at her brother's sudden manliness in carrying her off like that. She near burst out laughing when her took her panties in his teeth and rolled them down her legs. With strong hand he pushed her legs apart and planted his mouth right on her soaked cunt. It tasted even better than he could ever have imagined.

Thomas stuck his tongue out and let in wander all over her nether regions. He stroker her clit, her labia and her taint, lapping up all the fluids that streamed out from her pussy. He even dared to press his tongue against her anus, circling around it with vigor.

"Ooh," Daisy cooed at being pleasured like this.

Her brother continued to lick her for nearly twenty minutes. Has she not stopped him, she would've came again. But just as she was getting close, she pressed her hand against his head.

"What is it?" he asked.

Saying nothing, Daisy turned around and sat on al fours, raising her ass in the air and giving her brother a good eye-full of her ass and pussy.

"Well?" she asked. "Are you gonna stick that big dick of yours in me or not?"

Thomas laughed. Not wanting to keep either of them waiting, he stripped his shirt and pants off, jumped onto the bed and positioned himself, lining his cock up with her soaking pussy. With a quick thrust he rammed into his little sister. She gasped, instinctively grabbing one of her large breasts and squeezing her nipple. Thomas wasted no time and began ramming his sister, going in and out of her wet cunt with a furious tempo. Daisy bit her lip. Never in a million years could she have dreamed that being fucked by her big brother would feel so good. She didn't even try to hide her lustful joy.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" she gasped. "Fuck your baby sister."

"Baby?" Thomas said confused, as she was only two years young than him.

"Oooh, call me that again," she moaned.

Thomas chuckled. "You like my cock in your pussy, baby?"

"I love it. I love your thick fat cock."

"And I love your hot pussy," Thomas said, as his pace continued. "But I also love your big titties."

"Yeah? Do you?" Daisy asked.

"It's a shame I can't really see 'em."

"Hang on," Daisy said.

In a quick motion, she moved away and off his cock, grabbed Thomas and nudged him onto his back on the bed. His dick stood up, ram-rod straight into the air. Perfect for mounting it. Daisy sat down on her brother's dick, taking his hands and placing them onto her breasts.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much," Thomas chuckled.

"I love you," Daisy confessed, turning redder in the face than she ever did before.

"I love you too," Thomas replied.

They briefly leaned toward each other and kissed, before submitting to their passion again. Daisy rode her brother's cock like there was no tomorrow, while Thomas pumped into his sister's pussy like a man on a mission. They surrendered to their most primal urges, fucking each other in their parent's bed. Daisy's tits jiggled up and down, supported by her brother's hands rubbing all over them. Her pussy glided over his dick with a near furious tempo, as Thomas pounded into his chubby sister. It was an absolute delight. Even better than their fiddling around on the couch.

Not surprisingly, Thomas couldn't hold out too long. They were almost twenty minutes in when he could feel that same feeling from earlier, once again stirring and rising up from deep within. Daisy nearly scratched his chest as she clenched. She could feel her brother's impending orgasm as well. This was it.

"I'm gonna cum," Thomas grunted like an animal. "Were--"

"Cum in me," she whispered. "I'm on the pill. Cum in me, big brother."

Thomas chuckled. He knew by this point that even if she wasn't on the pill, she would've let him pump his load into her cunt. He squeezed her tits hard, pinching her nipples. Daisy leaned back as she let her own orgasm take control of her body.

"Oh, oh God," he muttered.

"Yes. Cum. Just like that. Shoot it in me. Fill me," she moaned loudly.

"Fuck!"

And just like that, brother and sister came together. A thick was of cum leaked out of Daisy's wet little pussy. They gasped for air as electricity coursed through each other's body. The orgasm of a lifetime.

Cover in sweat and cum leaking out of her, Daisy flopped down onto the bed, cuddling up to her brother. She stroked her finger over his skin, which was a sweaty as hers.

"Holy shit," Thomas said. "That was..."

"Amazing? Yeah, it was," Daisy said.

Neither of them said anything for five minutes. They panted, catching their strength. Thomas looked into his sister's big beautiful eyes. He kissed her forehead, then her nose, before going for her lips.

"Thank you," he said. "But what do we do now?"

"First, we tell no-one," Daisy said sternly. "This stays between us."

"Y-yeah, but I mean...what about...?"

"About what?"

"Well, what do we do next?" Thomas asked. "Do we pretend this never happened? How will we be around each other, having done all of this?"

"Spring break just started. We have a week till mom and dad come home. We'll think of something before then.

Suddenly, Daisy took his flaccid dick into her hands and began stroking it. It didn't take long before Thomas started getting hard again.

"How about for now, we'll just see if we can get you going again for round three?"

Thomas laughed and nodded with approval, as Daisy lowered her head and took his dick into her mouth once more.

#

"Oh, hi mom," Thomas said into the phone. "How's the trip? No, she's home too. We're both here. No, we're getting along just fine. Yeah, no, we'll order a pizza tonight. Oh, chicken? I'll check but--,"

Thomas pulled the phone from his ear. He nearly gasped loudly into it with his mother on the other end of the line. He looked down, meeting his sister's big eyes.

"Careful," he said, chuckling as she nodded, straddling his balls in her mouth.

"Yeah, no, I'm here," Thomas said into the phone. "We're just watching movies mostly. Or we play games"

That last part wasn't a lie. Not really. That just depends on your interpretation of games. Like the on they were playing now. See how long Daisy can play with her brother's cock before he cums on her adorable face. Added bonus points for not shouting out while their mother was on the phone with him.

"Listen, mom...I gotta...I gotta go," Thomas stammered. Daisy chuckled, as she knew he was very close to going. "I'll talk again soon. Yeah, love you too. B-bye."

He hung up. Immediately, Daisy increased her pace as she let his cock thrust deeper down her throat. A twitch danced through his body. It was too much. He was cumming.

A blast of cum shot up Daisy's throat. She took it all without missing a beat. With her hand she massaged his ball as she swallowed the last of his jizz.

"That was amazing," Thomas gasped. "You suck cock so well, baby."

Daisy giggled. "We're not done yet," she said.

She stood up and positioned herself above Thomas's dick, before lowering herself and letting her brother slide right in her. This was by far their best spring break ever. They'd entered a world of sinful, incestuous delight. And they both knew that even after the break ended, they could never deny themselves this kind of pleasure.

"Fuck me, big brother," she whispered.

Thomas took her huge tits in his hands and squeezed them.

"With pleasure, little sis."

END

12