Spring Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle then said "Sorry, but can we see your tits again?"

"Sure," Erin said, embarrassed, but she figured it wasn't that big of a deal.

Erin slid the spaghetti straps down her arms and then slid the dress to her waist as she sat nude from the waist up.

"Honestly, working in a male environment and having to hear all the dumb shit they talk about, they really only like larger tits on pornstars and strippers, for like a girlfriend, they'd prefer smaller to larger."

"Really? Mine are small, I've never gave a fuck though, what am I going to do?"

Just then a guy walked in. "Wow didn't know there was a lesbian threesome going on the break room, pretend I'm not here."

Michelle just flipped him off and they continued. "Ever thought about a boob job?"

"Of course, I've thought, everyone does, but never seriously."

"You have such a petite body, small boobs look nice on you I think." said Erica, the other girl.

"They do, I agree, but I was just wondering if you ever had."

The guy sat in the last free chair, "I agree, you're cute the way you are."

"Thanks guys," said Erin.

"Push them together." Michelle said.

Erin did as best she could making them slightly bigger.

"You guys are embarrassing her, I'm Mike, by the way."

"Erin."

"Ok we have to get back now anyways, I guess we'll see you around here Erin, see ya."

Erin then told Mike her story again, he made her laugh and complemented her a few times before he moved her to the couch, she started to pull the dress back up but he said "leave it." She slid out of it and followed him to the couch.

He took off his shirt and slid his pants to his knees and then had Erin straddle him, facing him.

"I really want to fuck you and your beautiful pussy Erin," he told her "Are you wet enough for me to do that, or should we play with that pussy for a bit?"

It was really nice of him to ask, Erin thought "Can you play with me a bit?"

"I'd love to," he handed her a condom. "Keep me hard and then put this on me OK?"

"OK," said Erin, taking the condom.

"Tell me when you're ready."

Erin stroked him slowly as he rubbed outside her pussy, getting her clit too, within a minute she was ready and told him so. "Ok, put it on then." She did and he let go of her pussy and she then mounted herself on his dick and knelt down all the way on it.

At first he moved her very slowly up and down the full length of him as he played with her nipples with his mouth, while also firmly, but not too roughly, pulling her hair, making her tilt her neck back.

Soon he picked up the pace, guiding her up and down faster and faster, Erin had both hands on his shoulders now, as she went up and down as fast as she could. He started to moan and so did she, bringing one hand to her pussy and rubbing furiously. But before she came he did, as he slowed her down and his now shrunken dick slid out of her. Frustrated and exhausted, Erin just leaned into his body to rest as did he, after a minute he got up and left and told Erin she was free to join her friends until closing time.

Erin was super horny, and frustrated because of it. She left her underwear on the floor, slid back into her dress and went to find Tyler. She whispered in his ear to come with her, and he did as they left the club.

Erin guided him quickly to the beach and then she started stripping him as fast as she could saying " I need to cum SO bad, please make me cum!"

Tyler took over, hiking her skirt up and laying her in the sand and he started to fuck her right away, hard and fast. Erin was going wild, his pubic bone rubbed on her clit and his fast thrusting made her cum quickly, she was screaming as she finally got release. He kept fucking her until he came too. After Erin stood up and said "That was amazing, I'm fucking exhausted though, I gotta get some sleep."

She gave him a kiss goodbye and decided to sleep for a couple hours before she was due back to surely be fucked again.

Meanwhile the other 3 girls were having a mixed amount of fun. Jenn was having a blast, fending off guys all over the place, she did worry about her outfit, which wasn't exactly secure on her body.

Mandy was having fun as well, dancing and laughing with Matt for the most part, they seemed to really be getting along. Meanwhile Melissa was at the table, politely talking with Ben and Eric, she wasn't having a bad time necessarily, but she didn't have the energy of the other two for some reason. Eventually, she excused herself and went to the hotel room, finding it empty and falling asleep. While Mandy soon after headed back to Matt's place for a good fuck and Jenn to some other guy's place she had picked from dozens.

Erin had just missed Melissa's arrival at the hotel as she departed again, to satisfy the after hours needs of the bar staff, wearing the same dress again, and this time not even bothering with the underwear and the bouncer let her in and told her to go downstairs. She was offered a drink while down there and simply waited on the couch.