Spring Break in Cancun

Story Info
Lifelong friends learn surprising things about each other.
9.4k words
4.23
55.4k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FRED_S
FRED_S
35 Followers

Spring break hadn't come soon enough for Bill and his friends Jane, Frank and Sue. They lived in the same neighborhood and had been close friends since childhood. Bill and Frank shared everything including getting in trouble. Nothing serious, just little things like skipping school and not making it home by curfew. Jane and Sue were just like them.

All four wanted to graduate from college with as little debt as possible. Therefore they were all living at home with their parents while attending the local community college. They all worked part time jobs with the intention of saving enough money to pay tuition and other costs when they transferred to a four year school for their junior and senior years. They were now in their second year at the community college and so far the plan was working well. Therefore they felt they deserved a nice vacation.

Although not exclusively, Bill and Jane had dated each other all through high school and college as had Frank and Sue. Bill had also gone out with Sue and Frank had gone out with Jane. As guys will do, Bill and Frank had on multiple occasions attempted to get into the girls pants. The girls had let them get no further than second base and then only over their clothing. God knows it had been frustrating. Now that spring break was here and their trip to Cancun was imminent the girls had hinted that the wait might finally be over. The guys could hardly wait but had decided that if the girls were only teasing then this would be a great opportunity to find a willing partner.

The packing was done, the date had arrived and their friend Josh drove them to the airport. After a frustratingly slow cattle drive through the roped maze at security where it appeared the TSA guys had copped a better feel of the girls than the guys ever had they settled in the waiting area for their ten a.m. flight. When they finally boarded the plane each of the guys had a window seat and the girls occupied the center seats beside them. Takeoff and climb out were uneventful and as they flew the girls kept their hands on the guy's thighs and occasionally when their seat mates were sleeping or just not paying attention would "accidently" slide their hands to the guy's crotches and tease their peckers creating an uncomfortable bulge in the crotch area of their pants. Bill and Frank both made trips to the restroom to adjust their cocks so that when erect they wouldn't be uncomfortable.

It was a little after three p.m. by the time they landed in Cancun, collected their luggage, cleared customs and rode the shuttle bus to the hotel. Therefore they were able to check in right away and be led to their adjoining rooms. The guys tipped the bell boy generously and he assured them that if they needed anything at all he would be more than happy to assist. After he left Bill and Frank were naturally ready to consummate their relationships with the girls but the girls had already made other plans. The two couples separated into their adjoining rooms, unpacked and stored their things.

Jane took a small shopping bag into the bathroom and changed into her new little bright yellow bikini. It was small but covered most of her cute little butt and breasts leaving enough soft tan flesh exposed to be enticing but not enough to be sluttish. Sue did the same thing in her bathroom with her matching hot pink bikini. While the girls were in the bathrooms the guys changed into their swim suits and sipped beers on the patio. When the girls emerged they were wearing cover-ups so the guys really couldn't see how sexy they looked.

They grabbed beach bags which contained sun screen and towels and headed to the ocean. The beach wasn't very crowded this late in the day so they were able to find a nice place large enough to spread their towels. The girls removed their cover-ups and the guys stared in awe. They had always worn tank type swim suits at home but prior to the trip had secretly purchased new swimwear and visited a tanning salon so there would be no tan lines. The girls applied liberal amounts of sun screen to their arms, legs, tummies and exposed areas of their breasts and hips then handed the bottles to the guys and asked them to rub some onto their backs. They gladly complied. The view of this much of the girl's bare skin and touching their naked backs had their peckers swelling and forming noticeable tents in the front of their swim suits. The guys then applied sun screen to their own exposed areas and asked the girls to assist with their backs. The girls' soft touch was stimulating and worked to enhance the guy's embarrassing situations.

The group ran to the ocean where the cold water helped not only cover the guy's tents but also to shock their swollen cocks into softening. They played in the shallow surf splashing each other, swimming and body surfing. When they returned to their place on the beach a vender came by with cold beer. They purchased some and drank with gusto to quell their thirst and rinse the salt water taste from their mouths. They were having a great time and suddenly around six p.m. realized that it had been a long time since the light snack served on the plane and they were getting quite hungry. They voted to head for the hotel to shower and dress for the evening.

Teasing was the order of the day and the girls had carefully choreographed the first day of the trip right up to this evening's main event where once started natural instinct would be allowed to take charge. The girls commandeered the bathrooms first where they shaved their legs and underarms, trimmed pubic hair, showered and applied light makeup and a wisp of perfume to all the right places. Jane bikini trimmed her bush but Sue shaved her pussy completely clean. They exited the bathroom wearing only a towel which came teasingly close to exposing their pussies. Each of the guys reached for his girl but were rebuked and sent to the showers to cool off and get cleaned up. While the guys shaved and showered the girls dressed in their matching sheer pink bikini panties, khaki short shorts and light blue tube tops. Their tube tops emphasized their full "B" cup breasts and allowed for an enhanced imprint of their excited nipples. The girls opened the joining doors and went to the patio of Jane and Bill's room to give the guys a little privacy to dress. When ready the guys joined the girls on the patio and marveled at how sexy they looked. After a few minutes of small talk they left for town and some food and fun. The girls intentionally walked in front of the guys through the narrow hallway knowing the guys would be checking them out. The guys nudged each other and nodded towards the beauties in front of them admiring the way the snug fitting short shorts emphasized the shapeliness of their cute, tight little asses.

They decided to stick to American fare tonight and dined on cheeseburgers, fries and soft drinks for dinner then wandered the streets looking for a lively place to spend the evening. They soon found one where the music was loud, the beer was cheap and the place was crowded with American college students. During slow dances the guys enjoyed the feel of the girl's soft breasts pressed against their chests and the girls couldn't help but notice the hard bulges pressing against their abdomens. Every now and then the guys would try to cop a feel of the girl's butts and each time they were rebuked and told to be patient just a little longer.

Many of the patrons were over indulging in all sorts of alcoholic beverages and the place began to get rowdy. Girls were flashing their tits and even exposing their asses and cunts to raucous hoots, whistles and applause of the other patrons. Guys were exposing themselves and girls were giving hand jobs and an occasional blow job right on the dance floor. Bill and Frank were getting hornier by the second and unbeknownst to them Jane and Sue were as well. The girls had plans for this special evening so shortly after midnight they suggested a return to the hotel. They took the short bus ride back and went to Bill and Jane's room for a couple of tequila shots as a nightcap. The girls hugged and kissed each other on the cheek, then gave each other a devilishly knowing smile. Jane ushered Sue and Frank through the adjoining doorway and into their own room, then closed and locked the door on her side.

Bill grabbed Jane around the waist, pulled her close and planted a hot, wet kiss on her smooth, soft lips. His hands were all over her back and she ran hers over his and through his thick coal black hair. Their tongues played and their bodies shook with excitement in anticipation of what was to come. She placed her hands on his hard, thick chest to break their contact and whispered for him to go do whatever he needed to do in the bathroom to prepare for bed. While he was gone she extracted a bag containing the outfit she had bought for this very special occasion from a drawer and waited for Bill to evacuate the bathroom. He finally emerged in nothing but his boxers with a very noticeable bulge in front. She placed a soft kiss on his lips and patted him on the butt as they crossed paths.

Behind the closed door she slipped out of her shorts, tank top and panties. She quickly showered, reapplied light makeup and again dotted perfume in strategic areas. She put on the sleepwear she had selected then after reviewing her reflection in the door's full length mirror and finding everything to her liking she opened the door and stepped into the dimly lit bedroom.

The light green, full length, gown was silky smooth and clung to her body. It was cut low in front almost to her navel exposing an ample portion of each full breast. The light from the bathroom shined through it revealing a silhouette that left little to the imagination. Bill stared and licked his lips in anticipation of finally enjoying Jane's fantastically beautiful body. She had to be the sexiest thing he had ever seen. She stood in the doorway for a few moments with one arm raised above her head leaning against the door frame with the other propped against her hip. She crossed the floor to where Bill sat paralyzed on the foot of the bed with his eyes drifting up and down her slim five foot six inch body.

She held the back of his head in her hands and leaned forward pressing her firm, soft, silk covered breasts against the sides of his face. He ran his hands up the backs of her thighs, cupped her hips momentarily then hugged her around the waist while sniffed the light fragrance she has applied between her globes. He looked up into her beautiful dark brown eyes and as he stood his raging cock jabbed at her tummy. Their mouths joined and they tasted each other as they kissed more passionately than ever before and he began to gather her gown in his hands raising the hem until it reached her waist. She lifted her arms above her head allowing him to remove it from her trembling body. He folded it neatly and placed it onto a nearby chair then held her at arm's length so he could admire the fantastically beautiful naked body he had longed to see. He decided that nothing on earth could be any more beautiful or sexy than the vision before him.

He gathered her into his arms, turned her back to the bed and carefully forced her to sit. They scooted up to the pillows and embraced while sharing tender kisses. Their finger tips glided over each others skin softly enough to stimulate but not so soft as to tickle. Bill's hand found a soft smooth naked breast he had longed to touch. He hefted its weight, slid his palm and fingers over its smooth surface and gently massaged its spongy texture. He rolled the firm little nipple between his thumb and fore finger and was fascinated that it became longer and hardened at his touch. His exploration brought vibrating moans from Jane against his lips. He passed his hand over her abdomen, through her thick, curly, dark brown pubic hair and cupped her mound where he found her to be extremely moist. His touch felt wonderful to Jane making her shiver with desire but she wanted to control the pace of this evening so took hold of his wrist and removed his hand from her sex.

Jane rolled Bill onto his back and began kissing down his chest. She sucked on each of his tiny nipples and licked them giving him a tingling sensation he had never experienced before. Her lips were soft as butterfly wings as they fluttered down his hard six pack abdomen. When her lips reached his boxers she sat up, inserted her finger tips into the waistband and began pulling them down. The waistband caught on the tip of his erect cock so she lifted the front allowing it to break free and slap against his belly. He raised his ass to assist her in removing them completely and she tossed them onto the chair with her gown. She then turned back to inspect the special prize she had just uncovered. His cock wasn't excessively large, seven inches or so, but it was thick and sported a large, dark purple, circumcised head which was profusely leaking pre-cum. She stroked the firm shaft marveling at how hard and smooth it was. She ran her finger tip along the engorged thick veins before lifting its tip to her lips. She extended her tongue and flicked the droplet of clear liquid from the hole in its tip and found the taste to be sweet, salty and rather to her liking.

Her one hand continued to stroke his thick shaft while the other tested the weight of his large, hairy ball sack and rolled the walnut size testicals between her fingers. He flinched when she took hold of them and fearing she had hurt him she quickly released them, looked up at him and asked if she had. He told her not at all; that her soft touch had been shockingly stimulating and to please continue. She cupped them again as she slid her warm lips over the crown of his rock hard weapon. A few bobs of her head brought rhythmic swelling and contracting against her tongue and cheeks. From what she had heard from her more sexually active girl friends, she was sure he was about to erupt. She popped him out of her mouth and continued to stroke him and fondle his balls. He groaned, his hips pumped her fist and rope after rope of pearly white semen shot in an arc from the tip of his cock landing in pools from his chest to his navel. When he settled back onto the bed and she had squeezed the last milky drop from him he began apologizing and she told him not to worry because she had gotten him off on purpose so he would last longer during the evening's main event. She went to the bathroom, brought back a warm wet washcloth and cleaned his chest, belly and semi-soft, wrinkled cock.

She slid up beside him and they lay on their sides kissing and caressing with their naked bodies pressed firmly together. They each enjoyed not only feeling the others body but also the feel of the other persons touch. All the years of waiting had Jane and Bill more than ready for this night. Her ache for Bill was as great or possibly even greater than his for her. When she felt his prick swelling against her thigh she tried to roll him onto his back so she could mount him but he resisted and instead carefully rolled on top of her. This wasn't the way she had envisioned this part of the evening but she decided not to resist but to let things progress as they would.

Bill had long ago decided that if the day ever came when he was in this situation with her he would enjoy his one and probably only opportunity to eat a virgin pussy. His hard cock pulsed as it lay between them and as he kissed his way down her neck and chest it slid between her open thighs. He paused to savor her breasts, kissing, licking and sucking on her hard light pink nipples as well as the rest of each globe. His mouth felt so wonderful Jane felt an urgent need to have him fill her and take her maidenhead. The tip of his tool pressed against her swollen labia and she pushed towards it trying to force it inside but he pulled back keeping it just out of reach and continued kissing down her abdomen. He breathed across her pubic hair and underlying pussy lips but didn't stop there. Instead he continued to torture her as he moved down her right leg from thigh to foot sucking, kissing and licking every inch of her soft smooth skin. He sucked on each of her tiny toes before beginning an agonizingly slow journey up her left leg towards the ultimate prize he had dreamed of for so long.

Arriving at the junction of her thighs he found her to be soaked with hot sweet juices. He noticed the hint of perfume mixed with the light musky scent of her sex and breathed deeply enjoying everything about this moment. He licked up and down her puffy, swollen outer lips before parting them with the tip of his tongue. She relaxed as best she could, allowing herself to open for him and he took advantage of the opportunity to view her virginal entrance and thin, pink, sharp edged inner lips which joined at the top to form her clitoral hood. He licked between her inner and outer lips and nibbled at them lightly. He sucked on the inner lips one at a time then raked his tongue across the opening of her vagina before slipping it inside and vigorously tongue fucking her. She moaned and squirmed beneath him desperately trying to force her swollen, sensitive clitoris onto his tongue. He had watched enough porn to know where to find her little love button and used his thumb to retract its cover. Its little pink tip peeked out like a tiny penis and he breathed his warm breath across it before sucking it between his lips and flicking the tip of his tongue back and forth across it. The sensation sent joyous ripples of pleasure surging through Jane's entire body and her butt cheeks flexed as her hips rose from the mattress forcing her pussy against Bill's face coating him with her juices. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and held on as she thrashed about wildly while her climax ravished her entire body. Copious amounts of succulent pussy juice flowed from her and he did his best to consume the river. Her orgasm began to subside and her clit become far too sensitive to be touched. Her ass settled back onto the bed and she reached down, grabbed two handfuls of his hair and pulled him away from her sex and up her body. They locked in a passionate embrace and as they shared tongues she enjoyed the flavor of her own juices. He whispered in her ear "you were delicious and now we are even." She hugged him tightly and whispered back that he was a devil.

His cock head was pressing against her wet opening. He looked into her pleading eyes and asked if she was sure about what they were about to do because once done, there was no turning back. She answered his question by wrapping her smooth legs around him, locking her ankles together and while pushing his ass down she forced her soft, wet, puffy labia against his dick driving the head into her velvety vagina. He rested most of his weight on his forearms and pressed his pelvis towards hers. Another inch of his cock slid inside her tight love tunnel. Simultaneously, they pulled back to lubricate him then slammed forward. This time he felt her hymen give as half his length invaded her sleeve. She winced slightly as the momentary sting of destroying her maidenhead shot through her. He instinctively remained still for a moment to allow the pain to subside before he withdrew to where only the head remained inside then slammed his full length into her. Again they lay still as her body adjusted to this new invasion before beginning a slow, rhythmic back and forth motion which brought an intense new pleasure to both of them. As they fucked he wrapped his arms around her and held her head in his hands. They kissed with his tongue invading her mouth as his dick invaded her pussy. She ran her hands up and down his back allowing her nails to rake his skin without actually scratching him. They increased and decreased their tempo building towards orgasm then allowing it to drift away only to speed up again coaxing it ever closer. They both wanted to make this first time last forever.

FRED_S
FRED_S
35 Followers