Spring Break in Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank's headache had subsided and as Jane gently stroked his pecker it rose to its full potential. Since it was fully erect, the girls decided to make good use of it and dragged him to the bed. Sue sat against the head board and Jane got on her hands and knees facing Sue's spread thighs. She took hold of Frank's swollen member and guided its pre-cum soaked head to her steaming twat. He held her by her hips and shoved the sensitive head of his prick and two additional thick inches inside her wanton cunt. She grunted as his forward force pushed her face squarely into Sue's waiting snatch. Frank had missed the earlier morning's performance and was shocked as he watched Jane lapping at Sue's pussy. Sue fondled her own tits then reached for Jane's. Frank extracted and reinserted his dick into Jane's hot pussy giving her a little more of it with each rotation. As he rammed in and out of her he reached around her hip to diddle her clit.

Not wanting to be completely left out of the action, Bill climbed onto the bed, stood straddling the back of Jane's head and offered his hard pole to Sue's soft, pouting lips. Without hesitation she opened her mouth, clamped her lips around three thick inches of his cock and circled the head with her tongue. She continued massaging one of Jane's tits and used the free hand to cup Bill's hairy balls and gently roll them to and fro. Slurping, sucking and moaning sounds of pure sexual fulfillment echoed through the room. Bill was first to climax squirting hot, thick cum onto Sue's warm mouth. She swallowed all of it and licked the last tasty drop from the eye hole of his dick. He reached down and began fondling her tits which along with Jane's unrelenting tongue on her clit and fingers in her hole sent her over the edge and her body shook with her release. Her pussy flooded Jane's mouth with sweet sex juice. Frank's cock began to pulsate and the warmth of his cum splashing the back of her pussy drove her into her own convulsions. As the blissful release of orgasms waned the four of them collapsed onto the bed in a pile of sweaty, naked flesh.

They gently stroked and kissed each other as they slowly regained their strength. Reluctantly they untangled themselves. The girls climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom leaving the naked guys sprawled across the bed. Frank asked Bill what he thought about Jane eating Sue's pussy. Bill described what he had witnessed earlier and watched the shocked expression on Frank's face. Bill wrapped his hand around Frank's limp dick and said "we can't say too much since we have been known to take care of each others needs from time to time." Frank said "you had better stop that or the girls may get a surprise when they come back." Bill said "what's good for the goose" then leaned over and slipped Frank's swelling cock into his mouth. It still contained remnants of his cum and Jane's sweet juices which made for an interesting flavor. Frank turned so that he could properly engage Bill's hardening member in return.

The girls returned from the bathroom and let out a squeal when they saw the guys sucking each others dicks. Bill finished first and the girls witnessed the contorted expression on Frank's face as he pumped Bill's mouth and shot a load down his throat. After recovering from their initial shock the girls joined the guys on the bed. Jane said "aren't we all full of surprises today?" Bill asked if she was angry and she kissed him sharing the taste of Frank's jiz on his tongue and said "not at all, I'm relieved that everything is out in the open."

Since they had decided to visit the clothing optional beach today the girls didn't bother with swim suits and simply slipped on their cover ups, sun glasses and flip flops while the guys dressed in board shorts. It was already noon so they stopped at the café for lunch on their way to the beach. They found a nice spot, spread their towels and stripped. The girls handed the guys bottles of sun screen and asked them to apply it liberally. Bill and Frank gladly obeyed and took their time covering every inch of the girl's bodies paying special attention to breasts and pussies not wanting those precious areas to burn. As if that were not enough to drive cocks to attention the girls then took the lotion and began applying it to the guys. They left cocks and balls for last then stroked them vigorously. As per the girls plan, Bill and Frank were forced to flip onto their bellies and watch the girls cute, tight butts jiggling as they ran hand in hand to the ocean. Bill did math problems in his head and Frank thought of the ugliest teacher he had ever known to hurry the softening of their cocks so they could follow the girls into the water.

Once their cocks had softened they ran to the ocean with cocks and ball sacks swinging from side to side. They splashed and played as on other days except today they played king of the ocean by having the girls climb onto their shoulders and try to push each other off. Before long, eight other couples joined in on the game and as the girls fought boobs bounced and jiggled all over the place. Between swimming sessions they relaxed on the beach, worked on their tans, sipped beer and checked out the other sun worshipers. Most everyone on the beach was a young college student so the scenery was excellent.

Five in the afternoon as usual found them tired and ready to head for the hotel. Having partied every evening so far they decided to enjoy a meal at the hotel café this evening and relax by the pool. After eating they stopped by their rooms to allow the girls to put on their skimpy swim suits then retired to the pool. They sipped Margaritas from the pool swim up bar while chatting, swimming and generally relaxing. Part of the conversation naturally went to this morning's unusual activities. During the discussion they all agreed that none of them were in fact a true homosexual or even bisexual but all had experimented and probably would again in the future but more than likely only with members of their little group.

On one of their trips to town they had procured a bottle of Tequila, some Margarita mix and a shaker at the local liquor store. Back in the room Bill became acting bar tender, prepared a pitcher of drinks and served. They had become very comfortable being naked with each other and as the alcohol rendered everyone mellow, clothes began disappearing. Soon they were all sitting around in the altogether and decided to shower the salt and sand away. Four in one tub was crowded but fun. Everyone washed someone else's back then reached around and washed that person's front. Frank having been on the back end was then pleasantly surprised by being placed in the middle and having the other three share the duties of bathing him.

One drink later found them all crawling onto one of the beds hugging, kissing and fondling whatever body part happened to be within reach. A chain was formed with Bill eating Sue, Sue sucking Frank, Frank eating Jane and Jane sucking Bill. Orgasms were soon attained and everyone reversed position to begin anew. Climaxes took longer this round and when everyone finished Frank called on Jane to fulfill her promise from this morning to have sex with him. He had conveniently forgotten the little romp after his bath. She hadn't forgotten but acted as though she had since she had been looking forward to fucking him again anyway.

She rolled onto her back with her head at the foot of the bed and held out her arms for him to climb on board. When in position she locked her ankles behind his ass and tried to push his rock hard man meat inside. He assisted by thrusting forward and sliding half his eight inches into her on the first push. He pulled out to the head then rammed again giving her all but the final inch. One additional rotation and she was filled with all he had to offer. As she adjusted to him, he leaned down to cover her nipples with his lips, gently suckle them and lick their tips. Her love tunnel felt completely full and her nipples tingled at his touch. They found a satisfying rhythm and were soon lost in sexual bliss. The slurping sounds coming from their union clearly demonstrated how excited she was. He said "Jane you are so wonderfully tight." She said "it is just that you are such a big boy, now be quiet and fuck me good with that monster dick of yours." With his ego stroked he increased his pace and drove his ass like a jack hammer, slamming his cock in and out of her as fast as he could. Jane met him stroke for stroke and made an auuuhhh sound each time they slammed together. The way they moved caused the tip of her clitoris to slide across the top of his slimy dick on every rotation. It was almost like masturbating and being fucked at the same time.

Sue lay on her back with her head on a pillow and beckoned Bill to climb on board. Without hesitation, he instantly complied holding his weight on his left arm and using his right hand to guide his raging prick toward her wet opening. He shoved his mighty tool inside in two powerful strokes and began pumping in and out of her with his low hanging balls slapping her ass hole with each forward thrust. He held his weight on his arms, her head in his hands and watched as her soft breasts sloshed to and fro.

Positioning was perfect for each girl to reach and gently massage her friend's clit, increasing her pleasure and hastening her eminent orgasm. The girls bucked their asses faster and faster and the guys increased their pace to keep up. The wet sloshing sound of dicks pumping pussies filled the room and almost in unison the girls yelled "Oh God I'm coming, I'm coming, fuck me, fuck me harder, harder, yes, yes, yes, aaaahhhh." Each girl grabbed her own breasts and tweaked their nipples as the surge of pleasure over powered their senses. Finally their asses fell back to the mattress and their orgasms began to subside. They each wetted their middle fingers in pussy juice, cupped the guy's balls in their palms and slid those slippery fingers into the guy's ass holes. Pressure on their prostates flung them into instant orgasmic eruption and they shot powerful loads of hot milky cum deep into the girl's cunts while making weird, wild animal noises.

As they lay basking in the afterglow they cuddled, stroked and kissed for a few minutes before hugging and kissing each other good night and separating to their original rooms to settle in for some much needed sleep.

Morning found them enjoying one last fuck before bathing and packing for the flight home. Spring break had come to an end but the four of them fully intended to continue enjoying their new found relationships back at home.