Spring Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill's hips dropped back down to the bed and I slowly removed the entire length of my cock from her tight pussy. "Roll over darling," I said, "I want you from behind." She rolled to her stomach, pulled her knees up under her and parted them, and lay her head on the pillow causing her lovely ass to rise and jut out at me.

My hands parted the tight cheeks as Jill reached between her legs, gripped my slick, hard, cock and guided it into her open pussy. I rotated my hips as I thrust forward and drove the entire 10 inches deep inside her. "Ohhh," she screamed, "Yes, that's it do it hard. Fuck me hard. Yes, yes, yes." I drove inside her mercilessly trying to bury myself into her very depths. I pumped faster and faster into the hot, slick, love tunnel until I could no longer stand it.

"I'm coming," I said. "I'm coming. Ohhh yesss, come with me I pleaded."

"I'm coming too," she screamed. I grabbed her hip bones and pulled her roughly against my hips forcing my giant cock as deeply inside her body as possible and held it there as jet after jet of white, hot come flooded her insides and triggered her orgasm. My hands reached forward and cupped her firm breasts and rolled her still erect nipples.

"Don't move," Jill begged. "Stay inside me. It feels soooo good." I kept the entire length lodged inside her tight cunt as she slowly came down from her shattering orgasm. She collapsed on her stomach with my cock still inside.

I slowly began to pump in and out of her cunt with my still hard cock (remember it's my story). I then stopped and pulled my cock out and turned her onto her back. I again slid my full length inside her battered pussy and began to thrust in and out at a steady pace. I kissed her deeply, letting my tongue search the inside of her mouth while my huge cock continued to pump in and out of her body. "God I love you," I said. "I love to fuck you more than anything in the world."

We began to thrust our hips faster and faster at each other. Our bodies absolutely covered in sweat and come from our previous orgasms. My mouth again found hers. Our tongues stabbed at each others. My hands gripped her hips and pulled her hard against me as I began to again spurt deep inside her abused cunt.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss," she moaned as she also began to come. Her hands grasped my buttocks and pulled me tighter against her. I felt her cunt squeeze my cock as I held it deep inside her. We remained locked together for the rest of the night. My aching cock still embedded inside her.

The next morning we showered, dressed, and went out for breakfast and discussed our latest adventure. I also began to think of our next encounter, whenever it may be.

You now can understand why I so thoroughly enjoy Spring Break.

12