All Comments on 'Spun'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you...

You write very well and I enjoyed reading your story. Are there plans for a sequel?

Thank you for sharing. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very intriguing

These are the thoughts of an abused girl, haunted with horrible low esteem, mistreatment and woe.

What a lovely job you've done with this as you introduce the dawn of hope to her. She realizes, through all the possible unknown pitfalls ahead, that there yet may be happiness in the world for her.

You are a wordsmith of the top order and I enjoyed this somewhat dark but hopeful story.

Thank you for writing.

5*

Best regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sooo well done

A beautiful story about true selfless healin love! Very well written drawing us into Ginny's inner life. Keep up the good work! Fl marks

radiodemonradiodemonabout 10 years ago
Yay!

One of my favorites. So glad you reposted this.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Very well done.

erinsisleerinsisleabout 10 years ago
Thoughtful

Insightful and ultimately beautiful

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 10 years ago
what's there to add?

you are my favorite girl in the entire moon.

adgeonadgeonabout 10 years ago
Still feels fresh

Good to see it back online. Thank you.

reasonablemanreasonablemanabout 10 years ago
This is a happy ending

5 stars. Nice work. It is good to see one of your wounded girls get healed. Very powerful writing. Might have liked to know a little more of the back story of her healer but this is a very good story. Thanks for your work.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Piece Of Writing*****

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to future submissions.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 10 years ago
Masterful writing

Hope you keep writing and posting. You say a lot with just a few words.

PultoyPultoyalmost 10 years ago
You're a Master

GIM:

You are a master of words. It's a rare pleasure to open up one of your stories and know I have a few minutes or an hour of escape. And, that when I return from the journey on which your story takes me, I will be refreshed and even rejoicing at the secret you've shared, that secret of suffering, doubt, angst and fear; all resolved and hopeful.

Thank you for writing. 5*

Best regards,

-Pultoy

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 10 years ago
So good

Wow. I...I'm speechless. That was remarkable. That should be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

beautifully written story, even though it was not very erotic. Enjoyed the length, because of the "character development"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The real testament...

...to the quality of GITM's stories is the number of comments left by other writers. I'd be over the (GirlInThe) moon to see these kinds of constructively-critical yet glowing comments on our own works. Reading these, I've been mentally taking notes on how to develop characters that readers can connect with, even if the characters aren't necessarily pleasant people. Great job on all of your stories! Please post more.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
The cocoon of Love.

A Perfect match. He has the threads of Love. She has a heart to mend.

The spinning has stopped, it's 'heads' forever.

Yet again, one more wonderfully written tale, of Love & healing. An intricately spun web of sorrows & hope.

5 is too less. Thank You we must.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I was worried for a while

but so glad it finally worked out.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry

Meant to give it 5 stars and hit four--wouldn't let me change. Anyway, you have a unique voice in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interisting.

Very analytical and not everyone's cup of tea. - but an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - sorry

You can score story again by deleting ''Cookies''

Depends on device you are using the steps you need to take. Once ''Cookies'' have been deleted just come back and select new score!

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
You feel like you are in the story instead of reading one.

There is a wide spectrum of content on this site, but few stories draw you into the character so much that you start to feel what the character is living. All of nervous hope, panic, depression and joy are presented in a loving manner by GirlintheMoon. Spun goes beyond the normal expectations of adequate plot, dialogue and structure; it embraces the short story as an art form.

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Scars of life

Everyone carries some kind of baggage, some good and some bad. This story made me feel like I was there as it unfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An imperfect world

There are a lot of damaged people in this world such as the protagonists of this story. I've been blessed to know such couples and the love and trust they are able to share. Healing is a wonderful thing :)

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

I read a GirlintheMoon story, and I give 5 stars. Best writer in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this is probably a forlorn hope, but I would really like to hear how their story progresses, and hear her tell her story so she can release some of the burden she bears. Any chance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was just starting to get GOOD and then you stop. WHY????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliantly conducted from broken and in pain to a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five it is!

KingCuddleKingCuddle12 months ago

You always begin with the Basics:

Deeply Felt and Honestly Stated.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More! We need more! There is soooo much more to be offered and told! There is soooo much past to be shared and soooo much future to be shared - forever - To The Moon And Back!!!!

Please - More - and a Finish!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredible. The tears won't stop...

LanmandragonLanmandragon5 months ago

Very moving, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good, an odd story but good. If you told more it would have to be any pages. Sometimes things just are. And you leave them there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***