Spunky Blackmail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This shook her. "What do you mean?"

"It's your grandmother's, isn't it?"

"How did you know that?" was out of poor Courtney's beautiful mouth before she knew how to reattach her poker face. She winced and brought her palm to her face. "My sister..."

"Yes, your older sister is really upset about the money you stole."

"Does she know?" she said frantically.

"Not yet, no."

Courtney sighed. She leaned her head to one shoulder. "Okay. So, what?"

"You tell me."

"Are you going to give me the money?"

"I don't think so. I feel pretty bad about your grandmother."

"She can spare it," she said acidly. "Do you want to know what I need it for?"

I thought about that but I realized I didn't really care. "No," I said simply.

This pissed her off. "God, you're so fucking smug. Fine! Let's just sit here until Tara gets back so you can tell her all about it!" Courtney began to tromp out of sight, into the bedroom, when I raised my alternative.

"Who said I was going to tell Tara?"

Courtney stopped. "You're not?"

"I haven't made up my mind yet. You need the money, I guess, but I don't know if that makes it right to keep it."

"If you give it back to Tara she'll ask where it came from."

"True," I replied.

"So...what?" Courtney asked, frowning and looking at me over an open mouth. "You're gonna give me the money?"

"I could be persuaded," I said.

What was I thinking? Well, to be absolutely frank, I was thinking of Courtney's tits. I loved her sister and I wanted to be with her, a girl who was so loving and kind and who gave far more than she received, especially from her family. But Tara was a compassionate rather than a passionate lover, something the last few years had turned into a comforting rather than an irritating thing. But I have, deep down, baser urges than that. I saw in this fortunate moment a chance to fulfill one seemingly irreconcilable fantasy: one sister's body and the other's continued bliss.

"What do you mean?" Courtney asked. "You want a cut?"

I grinned. "No." My eyes were unapologetically lingering on Courtney's cleavage.

Courtney actually followed my gaze to her own chest. When she looked up she had rage in her eyes.

"You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking."

I crossed my arms. "What am I thinking, Courtney?"

"You're a fucking scumbag," she said. "I'm telling Tara."

"Tell her what? That I stared at your chest because you stole two thousand dollars from your grandmother?"

"Fuck," Courtney said quietly. She stared at the ground for a half second before looking up at me from under her dark fringe of hair. "What do you...want?" she asked.

"Well let's get one thing out of the way first. What do you want?"

It took longer than it should have for Courtney to realize we were making a transaction. But she got it eventually. "I want..." she stopped herself and cleared her throat. "The money. I want you to bring it to me."

"Okay," I said. "You took it for your own reasons. I wash my hands of that. One day maybe you can square it with your family."

"What do you want?" Courtney asked apprehensively. There was a note of tension that eased into an uncertain fear.

"Um," I said. "Take off your shirt."

Courtney looked offended but also surprised. "That's it?"

I grinned again. "No. But that's the start."

Courtney seemed to weigh herself on either foot. She glanced at the door. "If... Tara will be back soon."

"Don't worry about it," I said. Outside I tried to project a cool control. Inside I was equal parts giddy, excited, fearful. Part of me was given over entirely to the lustful query of how far this could possibly go. I knew exactly what I wanted to do... But part of me didn't see how Courtney could submit to it. She must have really needed that money.

"You want to see my tits?" Courtney said. The way she referred to them, how casually the word 'tit' rolled off her tongue, I could tell Courtney's 'tits' were a popular request from her guy friends and almost a tired topic to her. Of course I wanted to see her take her shirt off, she must have thought. Who didn't? I was glad to be in the majority. "If I take my shirt off," she said doubtfully, "you'll give me the money."

"Well that and a little more," I said.

"I'm not going to fuck you."

I smiled. "Courtney, I don't want to have sex with you-"

"Then what-?"

"How about a titjob?"

Courtney made a face. "Ugh. You're disgusting."

I shrugged happily. "Okay. I'll give Tara the money when we get back to Chicago and you and I can just sit here on our hands until she gets back."

"There's no way I'm letting your dick anywhere near me."

I looked over at the chairs arranged by the door and sat down. I hooked my ankle over my knee and sat back, arms folded.

"You scumbag..." Courtney growled. Then she took three steps forward and crossed her arms over her taut belly. Her fingers grasped the thin fabric of her shirt and she pulled up.

I was so excited I almost forgot to say, "Slowly..."

Courtney grumbled from somewhere in her shirt but that sound was swallowed by the smooth glide of fabric rushing against her bare skin. Courtney pulled up with her lithe arms and then all of a sudden the swollen undersides of her tan breasts dripped from underneath, sprung from the cotton like fat dewdrops. I saw the first and then the second dark nipple peek from the blue top and then sink down with its sister, falling solidly against Courtney's chest and giving a beautiful trembling quiver. Courtney must have been glaring at me as she balled up her shirt and tossed it onto the drink table. But I was enraptured. I drank in just the sight of Courtney's full, exposed breasts. They stood out from her chest, the chocolate nipples pointed not at me but at my forehead, almost the ceiling. The areolas were smaller than I imagined but that made the slope of Courtney's unfettered bosom so much sweeter somehow, delicate when it was so voluptuous. That, ultimately, was the defining attraction to Courtney's breasts. They were the budded fruit of all her womanly sweetness, a blossomed youth that was sexual and feminine in, sadly, all the ways her sister's ample love could not fulfill. This was a once in a lifetime blackmail opportunity.

Courtney crossed over to me. She stopped when she was standing only about three feet away and crossed her arms under her boobs and tried to look bored. "Okay," she said. "Let's-"

"No," I said.

"What-?"

"The less you talk the easier this will be to explain." Courtney was furious. But half naked. So the effect was diminished. I was horny as hell and my dick was doing everything it could to grow hands and undo my zipper itself. "Squeeze yourself," I said.

Courtney grabbed her tits in either hand and squeezed, quickly, and dropped them. She gave an evil grin.

"Do it better than that," I said.

She sighed and raised her hands.

"Scoop them into your palms," I told her. Commanding her was getting easier. Courtney obediently slipped her upraised hands to her breasts, her thumbs brushing her nipples. "Lift," I said. Her fingers held each breast in hand like a plump water balloon. "Squeeze," I said and my dick strained against my pants. Courtney squeezed herself, closing her eyes to either avoid my hungry gaze or for some reason I would be a fool to guess at.

"You've just been fucking waiting for this day, haven't you?" she sneered.

"Oh yes, ma'am," I replied cheerfully.

"What's the matter? My sister's tits not big enough?"

"Bigger than your bankroll, apparently. Squeeze again. Rub your nipples."

"You fucking freak..." she mumbled as she drew her index fingers across her dark red buttons.

"Spit on your hand," I said.

Her eyes snapped open. "What?"

"Spit on your hand and rub it on your tits. Rub it all over."

Courtney licked her hand defiantly and smeared it over her left breast.

"Spit on it, Courtney."

The skin on her nose wrinkled. It looked like she was ready to hurl another insult but glanced fretfully at the door for an illuminated realization that if her sister walked into the door she'd have both tits in her hands, presenting them to her boyfriend in lustful supplication. Courtney brought her palm up to her chin and spat in it, glaring at me.

"Rub it on your chin."

"You fucking-"

"I'm serious, Courtney."

She rubbed it on her chin like it had a rash. When she pulled her hand away a white bubbly trail led from her pouted lower lip to a growing trickle at her neck.

"Spit on your hand again." This time Courtney did it without protest.

"Where do you want this one?" she snapped.

"Rub it on your left tit."

Courtney rubbed her saliva into her skin. "Do it again," I commanded. "Ugh," she said. She spat again and rubbed it over her breast. It was beautiful. The smooth sheen of her tan was now glistening under her apartment lights. I told her to repeat the same for her right tit.

"Lick your palms." Courtney licked her palms and ran them over her breasts. She ran her hands down her chest, to her belly. I made her do it several more times.

After a minute both of Courtney's breasts were coated in the sticky lather of her saliva. I couldn't hold back anymore. I reached down to my pants and yanked down the zipper. I'd barely unhooked the button before my dick popped out of my boxers and stuck straight out at Courtney. She actually jerked back at the sight of it.

"Holy shit!" she stammered, looking a little ridiculous, her cheeks shiny from the excess moisture of her spit. "Oh my god," she moaned. "I can't believe you're going to do this. This is so fucking gross."

I kicked off my shoes and pulled my boxers down with my jeans. I stood up to hook them off my ankles and faced Courtney. Separated by less space than we'd ever shared, I gazed down into her muddy brown eyes. "Your dick is poking into my stomach," she said through gritted teeth.

"Spit on your hand again." I smiled as she glared up at me and spat what she had left into her palm and rubbed. A wet smacking sound of sticky skin arose between us and I gently pried her hands away and laid my hands on her tits.

I let Courtney go on glaring as I ran my fingers over her wet chest and weighed each breast in my hand. Her skin yielded to me. After two years of Tara's petite A cups in my palms it was almost too much to suddenly be holding her sister's heavy C's. I leaned down and sniffed the spit on her chest and ignored Courtney as she slapped ineffectually at my shoulders. I gave her nipples two very welcoming kisses and she pushed me away.

I sat down heavily in the chair, dick sticking straight as a flag pole. I asked Courtney to squeeze herself a few more times before commanding her to get on her knees. Surprisingly she did this without comment.

Courtney was now sitting with her head and neck more or less aligned with my lap. Her raven hair trailed down over her shoulders. She stared at my penis as it wagged before her nose. Her tits were inches from brushing against my balls. "Let's get this over with," she said.

I was happy to. I moved forward on the chair and took her left shoulder in my right hand. Courtney sat up. Clearly versed in how this was done, she reached for my dick tentatively (it twitched and wriggled in her tense but longed for grasp). Grimacing, she placed it in the valley of her bosom and gathered her breasts in either hand. With my palms gripping both of her shoulders and her head trained down at my cock, she pushed her tits together and ran them slowly down my shaft.

I let out an appreciative groan.

Courtney didn't answer. She just leaned in and rubbed her palm over the top of my cock, pressing it hard against her chest. "Is that what you want?" she murmured.

"That's what I want, Courtney."

"You want me to rub my fat fucking titties over your dick, you shit?"

"Harder," I commanded her, and she complied. I stroked the back of her neck and humped forward to rub my balls against the sticky surface of her slick stomach.

"Ugh," Courtney said.

"You don't like my balls rubbing against you, Court?"

"No," she groaned.

"You don't mind that dick though, do you? You want that money."

"I want the fucking money," she said.

I couldn't help myself. I figured if she was willing to go this far she couldn't protest to a little dirty talk. "You're a little whore, huh?"

Courtney knew what I was doing. She kept her eyes trained down at my cock peeking up through the tops of her breasts and bent low until it almost hit her neck. Then she flexed and came up again, my swollen dick disappearing down her cleavage and leaving a slimier trail of precum on her tanned brown skin. "Yeah I'm a little whore," she replied. "You like getting off on your girlfriend's sister? That get you hot, asshole?"

"Yes," I said. I grabbed her shoulders and ordered her to squeeze her tits together harder. "Harder," I told her.

"You want to fuck these tits harder?" she spat. That gave me an idea.

"Spit on it," I told her.

"On what?"

"You know what."

A long white trail of spit left Courtney's lips and dribbled over the slit in my cockhead.

"Kiss it."

"No," Courtney said. She didn't look up. Her raven black hair framed her hands wrapped around my cock.

"Spit on it again."

A thin line of saliva left her big, angry mouth and missed my cock. It hit the wet surface of her breasts and she shook her chin to separate it from her mouth, finally using her hand to wipe it off her lips.

"Don't bother," I said. "Spit on it again."

"I can't," she said. "I'm out of spit."

"Then use your mouth."

Courtney continued to minister to my penis with her breasts squished together. She looked up at me defiantly.

"Use your mouth, Courtney. I want my dick wet."

"That wasn't what you said you wanted..."

I pulled her hands away. Courtney stayed on her knees and wiped at the streaks of spittle on her chest. I cupped her heavy boobs in my hands and squashed them over my dick. "What am I doing to you right now, Courtney?"

"You're fucking my tits."

I leaned forward in the chair. I felt like my entire lower body was on fire. I arched my pelvis up, up higher, higher until it trailed her own saliva over her chin. "What is this, Courtney?"

"It's your fucking dick," she snarled.

"Good girls don't let boys rub their dicks all over their tits."

"Stop," she said.

"You said I could. Say it. Tell me you're a good girl." I grabbed her hands and pressed them to her breasts. Together we squeezed my dick in and out of her sticky cleavage. Courtney had to arch her back and sit straight while on her knees to let me fuck her tits. She tilted her neck back to keep my dick from banging her face. I wrapped my hands around her bare shoulder blades and drew her close. "Say you're a good girl, Courtney."

"I'm not a-"

"Then say you're a bad girl."

She glared. "I'm a bad girl," she muttered.

"Tell me how slutty you are."

"I'm a slut."

"How slutty are you, Courtney?"

"I fucking hate you," she said. I wiped some dry spit from her cheek. She almost bit me.

I leaned back, bringing Courtney with me. I still had my hands on her shoulders. "Tell me what you're doing, Courtney."

"I'm giving my sister's boyfriend a titjob."

"Do you let lots of boys cum on your breasts?"

"Is that what you want?" she said.

"I want you to say it."

Clearly no one had ordered her around this way before. Her anger was close to being spent and now she just looked incredulous. "I let boys cum on my breasts," she said flatly. She kept my gaze the entire time, her tits rubbing up and down, up and down, the precum oozing from my dick starting to leave a thick, sudsy trail down her skin. I watched it ooze down her chest and groaned appreciatively.

"You let boys cum on you, Courtney?"

"All the time," she said. "Do you cum on my sister?"

"What do you think?" I said.

"Does she let you cum inside her?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? Say you're a slut."

"I'm a slut, fucker," Courtney repeated.

"Say you're my slut."

"I'm your fucking slut," she said.

"So put your mouth on my fucking cock," I demanded. Courtney's eyes widened. She stopped rubbing her tits against me. For a moment she looked, instead of angry, perplexed. Then she looked down at my dick as if she'd forgotten what she'd been squeezing her tits against for the past five minutes. "Can you spit?" I said.

"No..." she said, still staring down at my cock. It was red and a little chafed but damn it it was worth it.

"Open your mouth, Courtney."

Her hair fell forward over her forehead as she leaned down. Careful not to let my dick escape her tits, she bent over until my balls were smothered in her breasts and she could breathe over my cock. "Agh," she said. "God, I can smell your dick." I leaned up and felt Courtney's puckered lips suck my head.

"Yes," I said, running my fingers through her hair. I reached down and pulled my dick from Courtney's mouth. Mid-suck, I pulled a string of saliva and cum from off her tongue. "How does it taste?"

"Horrible," she said. "How long were you in the car?"

I pushed forward. Courtney tumbled backward onto the carpet. Her strong thighs widened to let me follow her down. I was suddenly intensely aware of how close I was to fucking a pussy that was not my girlfriend's. Then again, I'd just had my dick in her sister's mouth. I crouched over Courtney and pinned both of her hands with my own, my dick almost balanced on her chin. Courtney stared at it as if it would bite her.

"You don't deserve my sister," she hissed.

I stroked her hair over her forehead and gazed into her burning eyes. "Do it for the money," I told her. I rubbed the head of my cock over her flushed lips. "Do it for your sister."

"No..." she said.

"Use your mouth, Courtney. Make it wet. Just use your tongue. I'm keeping the money until you make me cum."

"Agh," she groaned. I rubbed the underside of my dick all over her mouth, precum sticking to her upper lip and nose. I grinned and pushed my member into her nostrils.

"Stop! Stop!" she said. "Okay, I'll do it. Back up."

courtney shut her eyes and parted her lips, silently allowing me to slide my shaft across her open mouth. From underneath she stuck out her tongue. I popped my cock back and forth along her mouth, dragging my balls against her lips and pressing my shaft against her high cheekbone, and Courtney dutifully licked it each time it entered her mouth. "Say you're a whore," I said.

My dick retreated from her face. "I'm a whore," she repeated. I slipped my dick back over her mouth.

"Say it again," I said.

"m'a whore," she mumbled as I entered her.

I pulled out of her lips and trailed my dick down her cheek and neck until it was resting on the buoyant sphere of her breast. "Put me back in," I told her. Courtney grabbed my dick and slid it into her cleavage. My hands pressed into the carpet around her head and I rubbed against her as she pumped my cock between her slimy tits.

"You're fucking scum," she hissed.

"Fair enough," I groaned against her.

"I hope my sister comes home right now and sees you jerking off on me."

"I'd fucking love it." Clear precum was oozing out of my cock and pooling in the hollow of Courtney's neck.

"What about when I tell her what you did to me?"

I trailed my dick down her stomach and rested the base of my shaft against her clit. An expected tremor radiated out of her every limb and her protests were silenced by my mouth over hers. I slid my dick back up her stomach and watched the sticky mess it made of her curvaceous body. "I just needed to get you out of my system," I told her. "I'm going to cum."

"Where?" she asked.

"Where don't you want me to cum?" I asked.

"Don't cum on my face," she said. "Don't you dare," she threatened softly. In her eyes was the spark of defiant seduction. "Don't you dare cum on my fucking face," she spat. "You dirty motherfucker."