Spunky Blackmail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,716 Followers

I held my shaft over her neck and made her grab me. As soon as her fingers slipped over my cock she started jerking me like mad.

"Don't you dare cum," she spat as she tried to point my cock away from her. "Don't you fucking cum on my face."

The heels of my palms dug into the carpet and I felt everything between the nape of my neck and my heels seize up. I drove my knees into the carpet beneath her shoulders.

"Jerk me off, Courtney. I'm gonna fucking cum."

Courtney pulled at my cock until I ejaculated over her mouth. She shut her eyes as thick ropes of jizz blasted out over her nose and hair. She cried out and let go. I snatched my dick away from her and continued to stroke myself, cumming down her chin, her neck and finally grabbing each breast so that I could squeeze my spunk over her tits. Two very frustrated years were suddenly drained in a torrent over my girlfriend's sister's body.

"Do you like cumming on me?" Courtney gasped. I watched my jizz stretch over her opened lips and immediately squirted again over her neck. "Is this how you fuck my sister?"

"Never," I huffed. It was true. It was never that intense. Courtney lay on the floor and let me rub my dick over her boobs until every string of sperm had escaped. When I was done I sat down hard beside her and gathered myself. Courtney sat up beside me. I reached above us and pulled down a kitchen towel and handed it to her. She took it wordlessly and wiped at her face and breasts.

"You're nasty," she said quietly.

"Yeah, well," I breathed, "you're a thief."

Courtney stared down at her hanging breasts and smirked. "You really wanted to fuck my tits..."

It was weird to see her smile. I sort of just nodded, my body still zinging from the emptied balls beneath me.

"Okay so do I get my money now or do I have to perform some other depraved sex act on you before you give it up?"

I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. Regardless, I was spent and knew in the back of my mind I had to get cleaned up - that Courtney had to get cleaned up - before her sister got back.

"I don't know if that titfuck was worth two thousand dollars," I said. "But yeah, I'll get the money to you." After Courtney got up I said, "And happy birthday."

Courtney rolled her eyes. "Don't even think about following me into the shower to try to exact more payment from me. I know you haven't given me the money yet... But that would just be wrong." She crossed the carpet and disappeared into her room, her breasts swinging like smooth mocha. The word "wrong" echoed in my brain like thunder, the image of her wet smile like the lightning bright behind it.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,716 Followers