All Comments on 'Spunky Blackmail Ch. 03'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just awesome....

I love this series, the writing is phenomenal!

TamilyrnTamilyrnabout 12 years ago

Simply Superb. The characterisation is spot on and the chemistry is sizzling. With a little bit of kink and a dollop of dirty it's a contender for stroke story of the year.

Already favourite author and fast hitting my top 5.

littleblackducklittleblackduckabout 12 years ago
Bold and original

What I love about your work is that it never feels like something I've read before. I first came to this series with a "girlfriend's sister" search and found a wealth of depth in the first chapter that keeps me searching for new work from you. The way you play with themes of control and submission is kind of magic. I look forward to more, whether it be in this series or your others or something new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More would be appreciated.

Incredibly good, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just garbage.

One of the worst. "1*" !

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 11 years ago
Great story! Dirty! Nasty! Sexy! One of my faves!

Love your series! *5

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Interesting stroy

I am enjoying this. If I had one pointer. Eliminate the word vagina from your vocabulary. It totally ruins the flow of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
2708 Followers
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES