All Comments on 'Spunky Blackmail Ch. 04'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
End of an Affair?

Such a nasty story about two people who love to bring the worst out in each other, and so it so well. Yes both of them are bad and probably deserve each other but I feel the end of this affair has been reached for the moment. They might meet up again in a few years to see if the magic is still there, but with the girl friend gone the drive will never be the same. Thanks for sharing these two with us. 5 stars

KlitzKlitzover 11 years ago
next chapter

he wakes up first and leaves with the money so he can 'give it to her' later... just a thought.

glh5glh5over 11 years ago

5 fucking stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

You captured Courtney perfectly. That is just the way the chicks who like it rough are, the line about her eyes rolling back in her head and screaming as she came during anal hits close to home on the way my girl is when we have an over the top wild throw down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mindless perverted prattle.

Well worth 1 star I awarded !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's with the mindless perverted prattle guy? He reads every word you write then complains!? What a wanker

above

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 11 years agoAuthor
Personally

I've just been assuming that's how he gets off. And seeing as how this is the place for that kind of thing, I say let him go hog wild. Once upon a time all my stories were 4.5 and above, but he's been adamant about his 1 star reviews. If it makes him happy, I'm happy for him. Viva la vida.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 11 years ago
Viva la asshole!

Unfortunately wankers also have the opportunity to rate! I thought this series was marvellous! It's so funny because he/ she/ it probably got off on ALL your stories! Classic and how complimentary to you! LOL!

Mister_ShyMister_Shyabout 11 years agoAuthor

Much obliged, Euphoria. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good work...

deserves above 4.5 definitely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Aw man

To be honest, I hoped Courtney would just stab him. And leave him to die. She's not much better than him but wow, he's just such a hardcore prick. Whatever, it was a good saga overall

Roxas_duhRoxas_duhover 10 years ago

To be honest, I would love to see the tables turned in one of your next stories, just like in this one, it would be exciting and hot to have the lead character lose in ch. 03 or have Courtney make him cum with her hand before he reentered her in ch.04. Just think about this in the future. Other than that personal preference, excellent sex description

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU SIR ARE GOD

AMAZING STORY

YOU SIR ARE A GOD DAMN GENIUS VERY VERY WELL WRITTEN

HAD ME ON THE EDGE I COULDN'T STOP READING AND IT GOT ME OFF MANY TIMES THANK YOU AND I HOPE THERE ARE MORE TO BE HAD FROM YOU :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

Very well written. I hope you will continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!!

you write very well, I like your story telling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You really need to continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Continue

MissParishMissParishalmost 8 years ago
Expectation

I actually expected this chapter to end with her walking out the next morning, and him finding the money still there after she left... Giving them a reason to continue the relationship for a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dark

I really liked this series.

I like how we were introduced to the narrator as a seemingly nice guy with a penchant for making terrible in-the-moment choices. He's like so many of us are, or like so many of us wish to be: carried away by the circumstances. As time passes though, we were expertly guided to an understanding that this is a tale of people who are functional, but broken.

The dark and twisted psychology of the main characters in compelling, but believable, dramatic and tragic. This, coupled with the excellent pacing and realistic twists, makes for a story that I would love to see optioned as a pornographic film. To get an actress who could pull off the palpable disdain, the dark compulsion of Courtney, though, would be a challenge, as would finding an actor to make the-sometimes sleazy, sometimes not- protagonist a character who is somewhat relateable.

To conclude, this is one of the few tales on this website that kept me reading to find out what happened, even after I was no longer sexually aroused.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
What He Said

'Dark' Anom captured my feelings perfectly. This is the best hate sex I've found on the site so far. Great stuff!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 7 years ago
I need a sequel

Can you please do a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That ending...

Was sad but awesome, both sides where heavily conflicted with their actions even tho it didn't stop them from committing the acts kinda like a serial murder who feels bad about killing but continues to do it anyway do to compulsion...okay maybe not that dark but the basic concepts still there. The sad part of the story tho is the fact that both characters are complete contradictions of themselves and how they're viewed by those around them. MC doesn't really perceive himself as a good guy its just an act to allow him to stay in a comfortable environment, for example the fact that he still smokes yet is keeping it a secret from his girlfriend. Why? Because he views that her knowing this will some how conflict with his comfortable environment. Same for his sexual desires and aggression, he would never unleash such desires or actions on his girlfriend because he's afraid of hurting her. But with Courtney he doesn't have to care and can just use her as an outlet since he views her as someone loose and immoral. Meanwhile you have the contradiction Courtney she wants a nice guy but is to use to hooking up and being hurt by bad guys and do to her reputation or others viewing her as a slut the "nice guys" wont come near her, she more or less directly and indirectly seduce MC because he's a "nice guy" the kind she wants but can't have because he's with her sister, however the guy she wants ends up not being the "nice guy" but instead the same as the usual guys she attracts just better at covering it up. She doesn't want to be hurt but she's so use to being hurt that she can get off on it and has come to just generally accept and expect it. In the end either way she would have been miserable either the MC was a "nice guy" dating her sister who she could only watch and long for from afar or he's the same as all the other guys she's been with in which case she gets what she's use to but not what she really wants, compound that with the fact that she actually really seems to like him makes the incredible story a very very sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

For the love of God, more......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

wow....this is one amazing fucking story. even after having jacked off i actually continued reading, not for the heck of it, but to actually see what all the charcterization and conflict would build up to. ending is a bit disappointing. these two people connect in a deeper way than simple lust. okay, obviously, ending up in a country home with 2 kids and a doggo would be obnoxious. but this felt a bit luckluster. other than the obvious fact that things came full circle with a titjob proposal, there isnt much worth. protagonist is actually willing to explore things further, courtney is stubborn and unwilling to live without feeling contempt for one moment towards herself.

anyway, keep this up, you obviously know how to create an amazing story

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateabout 5 years ago
A Fitting Climax

There's a lot to like about this series. One of the things I liked was that the premise was so simple yet you were able to make it last through four entries.

I think the characterizations were also well done. Courtney was was the more thoroughly described one and from that we got the picture of her. The narrator acted, and from that, we got into his mind. A nice balance.

The epilogue is a mixed bag, and maybe the one gripe. Yes I get the bittersweet tone, keep the reader off balance as to what's next for our anti-heroes, and the "Always leave them wanting more!" (and good job on that, I'd read more). But she starts to wrap herself in verbal knots which start to conflict on themself. She asks if he could he fuck her without him holding the money over her, but then she doesn't need the money to begin with, she's just into fucking a bad boy. Oh wait, he's not a bad boy. Oh wait he is... My neck got sore watching her play verbal tennis with herself. Talk about not being as smart as she thinks she is...

Finally, (and I will mention this in other comments on your stories), I'm maybe a little jealous of where you got the germ for this story. Like I said, Courtney is a well-rounded character (pun intended) and when I write, my best inspirations are drawn from life...

Well done. I hope you continue with more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Alluringly complex

A guy who wants more, hampered by decency, goes for it.

Then the internal conflicts within both protagonists subtly expressed.

I have had "bad" girls but never could be the asshole they truly desired, and they always grew bored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Series was a banger

Killed it, felt fucking real, almost like a compilation of shit done in life and it flowed perfectly. Amazing story and I look forward to reading and supporting your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thoughtful ending doesn’t disappoint.

Very hot sex story.

Kinda sad at the end, but ending seemed inevitable.

A solid 4.5 stars overall.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disliked this from the beginning but read to the end anyway. Good sex paragraphs but not great. Just good enough to finish.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES