Spunky Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said.

"Take them off, Courtney."

Without taking her eyes off me, she fiddled with her heel beneath her. I didn't break the stare. I watched her descend, heard the clop of her heel hit the ground, then the other. Her toes slid the shoes from her feet, and slid them behind her. The heels must have been several inches, because now her nose was about level with my chin. We stood there in silence for a moment, her seething, me letting my cock harden against the fabric of my slacks. I could do anything with her, I thought. Malevolent thoughts swirled in my brain, but if I had to be honest, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

"You know what you're here for?" I said.

Her lips hardened to a tight line. My eyes led down her chin to the stiff, proud neck, to her deep cleavage, and the sparkling black dress. I wanted to throw her down and make her say my name.

She never would, I thought, with a nervous, thrilling flutter in my stomach.

"You going to say anything?" I said.

"Let's get this over with," she said.

I reached out and drew her to me. She came without protest, though still stiffly. I let her feel me against her mound, our bodies still hot from the dancefloor. My mouth went to hers. But I was only kissing her lips. She didn't open.

"I don't have to put on a show for anyone," she muttered into my tongue.

"Just me," I said.

"Fuck you," she said matter-of-factly.

I pulled away and nodded. "Go to the wall." I pointed to the wall between the bathroom and the TV. She went. I waited so that I could watch her ass shift and sway under the shimmering material. How, I thought, how could a man know that was in the world and not want it? And how evil would he have to be to get it?

She turned when she reached it, looking only partly confused. She probably expected me to tell her to take it off. That wasn't going to happen yet.

"Face the wall," I said.

She put a hand on it, then narrowed her eyes. "What do you want?" she said.

"I'm telling you what I want," I said. "No more questions. Face the wall. Put your hands on it."

She did it quickly enough. She turned and laid her palms flat on the wall. But she didn't trust me - and I couldn't blame her - so she kept glancing behind, her eyes not failing to show her trepidation.

"Bend over," I said.

For once she did it without protest. This she understood. This she could see in her mind's eye. Me, wanting her, plunging into her. And I had to admit, when the money was involved she could be almost agreeable. Courtney's hand slid down the wall as she bent at the waist. The skirt rode up the backs of her thighs, up to the bottoms of her round buttocks.

I slid the skirt the rest of the way. It nearly took my breath away. Courtney's bare ass was taut, moist from the night's exertions, the delectable handfuls of her bottom perky, round. And she wasn't wearing a strip of clothing under there. No panties. Her vagina was shaved bare. I could tell because she bent over far enough for me to see it. I reached for her cheeks and pried them apart, to get a look at her asshole.

"What are you doing?" she growled, nearly sliding off the wall.

Annoying her, I thought. "I said no more questions."

"Stop," she said. My fingers dug deeper into her. Was it her asshole she was worried about? I wanted to spread those cheeks to make her uncomfortable. And it was working.

"You can yell out for whoever you want," I said. "It's just us tonight."

She was turned from the wall, her hands still planted on it. "Just take it out and do it," she hissed.

Almost business-like, I thought. I gently released her, letting her ass cheeks wobble, loving every bouncing inch of them. But I didn't do it, at least not what Courtney intended. I got a good grip on her left hip, and arced my hand back, and delivered a swift smack to her right ass cheek.

Courtney let out a choked cry. Her hair whipped as she sank a demonic glare over her shoulder, at me. "Face the wall," I said.

She did. She pushed her hands into the wall and leaned back. I rubbed the reddened skin of her buttock and swung back. I laid a second smack on her cheek, making her reel forward on her toes. "Ah!" she gasped.

I gripped her right hip, and raised my left hand. "You got me in a lot of trouble," I said mildly, and brought my palm down on her thick little ass.

"Nah!"

She didn't even try to stifle her gasp.

I slid my hands down her thighs, not stopping the slow journey of my fingertips until I reached the backs of her knees. I bent forward, my nose at her tailbone, and kissed between the fleshy meeting of her cheeks.

"Don't-" she said.

I stepped back. "Don't what?" I spanked her again. The black dress hung off her waist and I had to imagine what her breasts were doing under there. Without a bra, she must be hanging right against the fabric, something I could see if her long hair wasn't in the way. But she was half naked, from the waist down, all that elegance bundled up and wrinkled at her waist and all her tan, callipygean lower body planted in the carpet, anticipating her next spanking. "You knew what tonight was about," I said. I grabbed her ass roughly and spanked her hard on the right buttock. This time she swallowed her cry and released a tight exhalation. I could see her calves tense. "Didn't you?" I said. I spanked her again. She went up high on her toes.

"Nuh!" she said.

"If you were my girlfriend you'd be enjoying this right now," I said.

"Fuck you," she said.

I gave her another slap on the ass. She pressed closer to the wall.

"I asked you to come to my company retreat, and you show up without a bra and panties? Not very lady-like," I said. I squeezed her buttocks. Then I gave her a sharp underarm smack, right between her thigh and ass.

"Ah!"

"I'm sorry," I said. I bent over her. My lips drank in the sweat on her spine, wending a wet trail down to her tailbone again, down her cheek, to the flushed skin on her rump. "Can I kiss it better?"

She wiggled me off.

I pressed close to her. My hand sunk into the cleft of her ass until I found her labial folds. Without warning, I slipped two fingers high up into her snatch. She was soaked. But as I said, we'd been dancing all night.

"Agh!" Courtney growled. She peeled one hand off the wall and I pinned it back with my own. My shoes slid behind her heels to keep her at the wall and I bent over her while my fingers rimmed the inner edges of her vagina. "You...shit..." she groaned.

I bent my mouth to her ear. "What did you tell your sister, Courtney?"

She laughed. This close I could smell and see the sweat running down her face, and from the line in her forehead I knew that my fingers in her were not without their reaction. Still she laughed, ass out and bent over against the wall. So I lubed up my thumb in her sticky pussy and pushed the button of her asshole until it sunk in.

"No," she groaned.

"Push back, Courtney."

She did. My knuckles disappeared inside her tightness.

"Pull out," I said.

She drew herself closer to the wall, until her orifices were almost free of my fingers.

"Push back."

She sank herself back onto them.

The thought of her orifices just made me hotter, and I couldn't stand the wet mess I was making on the inside of my slacks. With my free hand I reached down and undid my belt, telling Courtney not to stop pushing herself back and towards the wall. I pulled my pants and boxers down, my dick flipping up from the waistband, and hurriedly kicked my shoes off, kicking it all in a pile in front of the bathroom. I came up closer, till my cockhead was rested against her butt cheek, and snaked a finger of my free hand across her mouth, until my index broke past her lips.

She tried to bite, but I ignored it. And soon she was sucking on my finger, pushing my left hand in and out of her ass and pussy.

"What did you tell her," I said, returning to her ear. I wrapped my wet finger under her lips.

"I told her you liked to fuck me," she said. "That you're a pervert. That you can't keep it in your pants."

"That's all true," I said. I rubbed my dick back and forth on her springy ass. "But is that what you really told her?"

She laughed again. "Do you actually think you're getting back together with her?"

It was something I still considered, but hearing Courtney say it didn't make it sound any saner. I shoved my fingers deeper inside her.

"Ah! Don't!"

"Don't?" I said again. "Do you not know what you're going to do tonight?"

She spat back her answer, the only honest answer, the one we'd both known since she'd hit the dancefloor. "I'm going to fuck you," she said.

"That's right," I said. "I think you're wet enough."

She didn't have an answer to that. But her body answered for her. Her juices were running between my fingers and dripping down the inside of her bare leg.

I pulled my fingers out and slid them up to her waist. She shuddered. Her whole body shook. Courtney sank lower into her position, the muscles in her back and legs straining, but not giving out. She was built for this, I thought. She was hard in all the necessary places to let me fuck her the way I wanted, to stay bent over against this hotel wall, soft in all the best places to take me standing up, deep. I had no doubt how deep I could go, as hard as I was for her, as wet and wide as her legs could spread. But I refused my aching cock, and that lathered pussy. I reeled back and spanked her again.

Courtney let out a shocked growl. "Stop!" she said.

I spanked her again.

"You want to be fucked but not spanked?" I said.

"Fucking...bastard..." she growled, but it sounded half-hearted, caught in the lie.

"You were going to tell your dad I raped you?" I said. "The knife at my throat. Your pussy on my cock? I didn't think that was very funny." I brought down my palm on her firm cheek. Its jiggle gave me a deep satisfaction.

Courtney growled again, but she laughed. It was a forced laugh, but still high, higher than the growls she made when my fingers were inside her. "I would have..." she said.

I spanked her again. Her head swung closer to the wall, but she was lower now, expecting to be fucked. She couldn't pull herself away without falling, and I was locked behind her. She had to take the humiliation.

I pulled her dress farther up her back, exposing her smooth brown skin. I trailed my fingertips over her shoulder blades, digging my fingers gently under her ribs, wending down, squeezing her buttocks like I owned them. Hell, I did own them, didn't I?

"Why don't you call him now?" I said. I swung back and spanked her left buttock.

She rocked forward. "Unh."

I spanked her again. "Do it. Call for daddy."

"Sick..." she groaned, then I slapped her ass - her shivering, red, bulbous ass - "Pervert!" she cried.

I squeezed her. My fingers teased, one after the other, the line of her moist pussy. "Say it," I said.

"Ah!" she hissed as she felt my hand leave her skin, but she stuck her ass further out in readiness. When the spank came she rolled with it, her hair brushing the smooth wall. "Ah!"

Pressed up against that wall I knew exactly where I fit. I grabbed myself, forced myself between her cheeks, and plunged my cock as deep into her soaked vagina as she could take me.

"AH. AHH," she cried.

Just as lightning fast, I slid out. Her juices came with me. There was a thick sheen of her fluid coating my cock, and a short trail of it that followed when I pulled out. Inside her, even for a moment, I knew my resolve would melt. I wanted back inside her as soon as possible. Courtney, however, was shaking, her legs quivering, her body rocking back and forth on her heels and toes. Her ass bent farther, and farther back, her waist gyrating, twisting like she had on the dancefloor, seeking my cock.

To my surprise, she pushed off the wall and reached behind her, pulling at the black dress and clawing it off her head. She was naked in an instant, the dress thrown beneath her. I reveled in the sight of that strong, supine body, braced against the wall.

"Just do it!" she screamed.

"Did you miss it, Courtney?" I asked, rubbing my cock in the cleavage of her ass. Her body jerked at its sudden contact.

"Do it," she hissed.

"No," I said. It sounded stronger than I felt. I put my hand on her ass. "Call for daddy."

"You...fuck..."

I spanked her.

"Ah!"

I spanked her harder. I spanked my ex-girlfriend's sister harder on her tight, thick buns. The buns I'd forced my cock between. The girl I'd banged in her grandmother's bathroom. I'd jerked off on her mouth and on her tits. I'd coveted her in every sinful way a man can. And she was all mine, naked in my hotel room. I gripped her buttock possessively and laid another harsh smack on the other.

"Daddy-" she groaned.

My dick straightened and bulged. "Say you're sorry," I said (well, panted is more like it. My heart was thudding in my chest).

"Fuck..." Courtney said, for the first time sounding tired. She relaxed against the wall. "Sorry... I'm sorry...daddy."

I patted her rump. Then I gripped her hip, and guided my cock, between her pussy lips, up into that hot, wet sex.

"Ahh," Courtney growled.

"Not so bad, is it?" I said. "When you apologize."

"Hate you..." she said.

I pulled out. Pulled out of that lovingly tight canal and dragged my wet cock along her leg. "Say it," I said.

"No," she whined.

I spanked her.

"Fuck! I'm sorry, daddy. Daddy! Are you happy?"

"Yes," I said, plunging my cock up inside her.

Courtney let out a breathless moan. "Harder," she gasped. "Oh, God..."

I pulled out. Reeling back, Courtney let out a grunt of frustration. When she pushed her ass back to me I spanked it hard.

"Enough!" she shouted. She whirled. The sound of her back colliding with the wall was loud, a fleshy thud. She tried not to wince when her tender bottom brushed against it. Her eyes were wide, not mad but almost crazed.

Her heavy breasts rose and fell. She was breathless, her sweat forming a trail that shined from her cleavage to her bald mound. My hands were on her breasts in an instant. Then my mouth was on her.

"Just- Do it!" she stuttered between my kisses.

"You don't want to be spanked anymore?" I said, bending down. I rooted in my crumpled pants until I found the folded bills. I pushed them between her lips until she clamped down on them with her teeth.

I pulled off my shirt, then my socks. I trailed my hands down her arms and dragged them up above her head, then I descended on her chest, slathering her soft skin with wet kisses, popping one nipple in my mouth, balancing her full breasts in my greedy palms. Courtney didn't protest. She kept her arms above her head, the money in her mouth, and I sank lower. I lapped up the sweat between her tits, drank it up from her bellybutton, going lower and lower, until I was at the wet trap of her vagina. Descending to my knees, I attacked her pussy like it was ripened fruit, first sucking up the wetness that collected at the vulva, then suckling at her exposed clitoris. Courtney grunted through the cash. Her hands jerked off the wall.

I dug in deeper, using my fingers to open her snatch, darting my tongue deeper inside her. Courtney jerked again, then sank her fingers into my hair. She had to, I realized. It was getting harder for her to stay on her feet. I listened to her groan again through the cash and let her unconscious sounds guide me further into her vagina. I drank her up, what came pouring out of her, and it was danker than her sweat, unmistakeable vaginal fluid, thicker and pungent. Courtney ground her pussy into my face. I was so involved I didn't noticed her leg on my shoulder at first. But I felt it when the heel dug into my back.

Courtney pressed my head deeper into her vagina, tilting her hips up to force more of herself into my mouth. She lifted her leg to steady herself, opening herself up wider. The cash tumbled from her mouth and hit me on the head. It fluttered to the ground, forgotten, when Courtney gave her first scream.

Like a lot of sounds Courtney made, it was hard for me to tell if this one was pleasure or exasperation, but suddenly she was sawing her pussy back and forth on my lips, insistently rubbing her clitoris on the soft indent in my upper lip. My tongue lapped at her, diving into her. The flood of her juice made me spit some back. It washed back over my mouth, covering it with sticky residue.

My cock was stiff as a pole between my legs. I reached down and gave it a firm squeeze, then ran my hand lovingly up the inside of Courtney's knee. She slid down the wall slowly, the leg that was bent over me taking some time to roll off my shoulder. Cock in hand, on my knees, I presented it to her.

"You're going to suck this now," I said.

Courtney was past the point of arguing with me. She wiped her hair out of her eyes and leaned forward. I grabbed her shoulders first, her chin. I tilted her face up to mine. What I saw in her eyes was an exhausted sullenness, still the smoldering rebellion. "Do you want to taste yourself?" I asked.

My tongue was out and her lips were on it, sucking up her own juices, letting her own stickiness coat her soft lips. I broke away and put my palm gently at the back of her neck.

Courtney's lips wrapped around my dick.

I leaned back. I groaned deeply, at every fervid lick. She lapped at the slit, slathering her tongue around the swollen head, then took my member deeper to the back of her throat. Like a pro, she reached down to cup my balls.

I balked at the first sound of a gulp. "Don't swallow," I said. "Spit it out."

She gave a rude noise and suddenly my balls were coated with precum and her saliva. Very soon the wetness was dripping from the base of my shaft to the floor, and Courtney's fingers were massaging my balls, squeezing them just hard enough to make me groan.

She bobbed down lower. Her hand pushed my stomach, and I went back, my knees folding under me. Courtney crawled forward until she was on top, her throat opening above my cock until her lips were buried in my pubic hair. I twitched, and my penis bulged, and I had to pull her off or I would have cum right then and there. She came up gasping.

Her eyes were so wide I could see the whites in them under her long black lashes. She was mad, yes, but she was always mad at me; her nostrils flared as much from anger as from having her breath choked off by my wet cock. "You like that?" she said proudly. "That make you feel big?"

I sat up on the floor, eye level with her. "Get on your hands and crawl to the mirror."

With only an eyebrow she squeezed all her contempt into that look. "Pig," she said.

"Crawl," I said. "Let me see that big ass wiggle when you do it."

She scowled, but she leaned down to the floor just the same. "Is that what it takes to make your dick hard?" she said.

"You would know."

Courtney crawled, on her hands and knees, to the sliding closet and the full length mirror. I watched her pass, every sweaty muscle on her lithe, slinking form gliding. When her ass moved past I saw how red both cheeks were. She would be sore tomorrow, maybe even bruised. I remembered how long it took for the bite on my neck to heal and thought it might have been an even trade. That wasn't true, but it made me feel better.

Just like it made me feel better to stand up and follow Courtney's slow crawl to the closet mirror. My eyes traveled from her swaying rump to her body in the mirror. And her eyes were watching me. Her heavy tits were hanging down, her nipples bouncing and swaying from her chest. The tight ass on her rolled each time she drew up a knee to travel closer to the far side of the room. She didn't say another word when she reached the mirror, just waited on her hands and knees for me to arrive.