Spunky Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,716 Followers

I made her spread her legs. Then I kneeled down behind her.

My cock was hard and red, slick with her spit and the cum from her pussy. She was so wet it took little more than an insistent push for me to enter her. And when I did I got to watch Courtney's face as it filled her up. It made her mouth tilt down, in not quite a frown but a stiff little moue. And she got to see my smile as I kneeled behind her and placed my hands on her ass. I mounted her, and mounted her and mounted her, slowly, slowly wedging myself in. Courtney's mouth widened, her shoulders broadening, her chest jutting out. The muscles in her neck and clavicle pulsed, then became more prominent as she took the weight on her arms.

I liked her on her knees. I would have said as much to her, but she knew that already. Instead I said, "See? That's hard."

Then I spanked her.

She hadn't expected it, but this time she got to see it. Her body rocked forward; her tits bounced against her arms. And I got to see, to my surprise, her shut her eyes and press her lips together, not wholly from pain but from something else, something that made her frown very much like pain, cross her brows very much like she was trying to expel my cock from her body, but something very much like she endured as much knowing what came next, like a shot of whiskey.

"Fuck me," I said.

Her eyes opened slowly in the mirror. She leaned towards it, slowly pulling herself off my dick. Her thick pussy lips eased from my cock, leaving a glistening coat on my naked shaft. She pulled herself slowly and slowly, all the way until my head was just hanging on the tip of her lips. She left it quivering there, her bent back shivering; not from the cold; there was enough heat radiating off the both of us to make a whole new layer of sweat burst from our bodies.

I spanked her.

Courtney cried out and drove herself back down on my cock. The jolt to my senses radiated from the base of my member to all the nerves in my body, and Courtney let out another cry when her tailbone impacted with my pelvis. Her eyes weren't open anymore.

"Fuck me," I said.

Courtney slid off my cock, this time on unsteadier limbs. She tried to speed it up, and it would have felt so much better if she had, but I gripped her hips fiercely and made sure she did it slow, slower even than the first time. This time I held her at bay, with my cockhead balanced at the outer edge of her pussy. With my other hand I wet my middle finger in her leaking sex and plugged it into her asshole. She bit her lip, but didn't protest. I shoved it farther in, almost losing it up to the second knuckle. I let go of her hip and spanked her again.

Courtney cried out. She nearly bounced forward on my dick but I held her hip and pushed in tighter, grinding my dick deeper and deeper inside her. She barely muffled her breath, suddenly letting out a sharp, "Ah. Ah!"

"Fuck me," I said.

She slid off my cock like an uncoiled spring. I spanked her hard, my finger deep in her asshole. She drove herself back down on it.

She buried me in her sopping sex. She was so wet now that her fluid was dribbling down my balls. I wormed my finger deeper into her asshole, until the only thing stopping it was the rest of my fingers. I thrust my hips, and Courtney thrust back until her ass mashed against my palm.

I pulled my finger out to sink my cock deeper inside her. She gasped when I curled my fingers over her hips. She pulled herself towards the mirror and shoved her body back onto my cock. She thrust so hard her breasts shook, her hair snapped, but the eyes stayed shut, clamped. I spanked her.

"Harder," she grunted.

I spanked her again.

"Harder!" She pulled off me and slammed her pussy down on my cock. I slapped her ass so hard my hand stung. "Ah!" she growled. "Harder!" I spanked her again and she backed up on my cock, until she was drawing it in and out of her, and the thick sound of our mingling wetness made rude squashing and smacking noises. I barely thrust, letting her do all the work, pistoning herself back and forth on me. Her hips were locked under my palms, ensuring that she always came back to my hard, straining member. I slapped her ass, spanking her with every downthrust. Courtney's screams for harder melted into guttural cries that built in intensity. She was bouncing herself on my dick, lost to the world, moaning, screaming.

"Is this what it's like to be your girlfriend?" she hissed.

I held onto myself as long as I could, letting the girl work her wicked power on my body, trying to hold myself back as well as I could, but it was only a matter of time. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore her pace dropped off, and she arched her back, driving herself up and then down on my cock, instead of back and forth. She whipped her face up to the ceiling. "Don't-" she said. "Don't pull out-"

I did the exact opposite. I lunged forward, forcing Courtney up on her knees. Her hands wildly thrust out in front of her, bracing herself on the mirror. Suddenly we were pressed together, up against the full length mirror. I slid my hands around her chest and squeezed her breasts, hard. I had enough strength left to angle my hips and shove up, deep into her pussy. Courtney cried out.

"Open your eyes," I said.

Courtney's eyes fluttered open, her mouth wide as she watched my face. I thrust her again and again against the mirror. Her body fell back against mine.

"Watch me cum in you," I said.

She only answered back, "Ahh." The rest of her response rose higher, breathlessly higher, as I came hard, and spilled my see. She felt my balls twinge and I unleashed my thick ejaculate deep inside her pussy. Courtney was grinding herself down on me with extreme prejudice. For every spurt she pumped down harder, bouncing herself on me without ever pulling up too far. She kept me in her, rolling her hips around the base of my cock to milk her own panting climax.

"You never ask," she moaned.

"I own you," I said. I sunk my teeth into her shoulder. She arched her neck back. Our bodies rolled in twisted motion, our sweat mingled, the stench of our bodies burning together steaming up the mirror. Her hair was thick and matted stuck to the skin of my neck, and her bare pussy lips ate up my cock, pressing harder and harder, her legs opening wider to fit me further inside while my balls clenched and continued to force my ejaculate up her canal. "I'm going to fill you up," I breathed into her ear, "and when you get my cock hard again, I'm going to do it again..." My dick swelled as I thrust. Her breath caught in her throat. "And again..." I pulled down and plunged up again. "And again..." Courtney's hands left sweaty smears down the mirror's face. The closet wobbled each time we pushed. "And again," I said, and she grunted. "And again," I said, and she moaned. Each time I spoke I thrust harder, and my dick stayed ramrod straight in her body, even as the cum dripped out of her and ran thickly off her lips and over my aching balls.

I spanked her.

"Unh," she groaned.

Her ass tightened and tingled under my palm. "Unh!" I spanked her again, my other hand leaving her breast to wrap around her stomach, forcing her down on my cock each time the spanking bounced her to the mirror. "Unh!" she grunted. "Ahn! Ahh. Ahn. AHHN."

Together we slid off the mirror. The perspiration on her tits and belly were enough to smear our reflection on the glass. She dropped to all fours again, me firmly planted inside her. I had begun to soften, but I wouldn't leave her sopping pussy. I let my cock slip in and out of her as I continued her spanking, letting them land rhythmically, gentler than before, in time with her breaths. All the while I watched the soaked space between her legs, the base of her tan ass cheeks red and smeared with sweat and our cum. At length I plopped out, my penis softened but far from flaccid, still half-turgid at the sight of Courtney prone beneath me, and the grace of her body's lithe muscles.

I reached down to caress the thick fluid that collected at the lips of her vagina. Courtney hissed and leaned forward. I slid my fingers in. Her pelvis rocked back against my hand.

"'Hard again,'" she said; I could no longer see her face in the mirror but I could practically hear the sneer that came with it. "Like you could get it up. You just blew your load inside me. You're done. Let me get up and wash your spunk out of my pussy."

I rolled my fingers inside the front of her vagina. She shivered, her ass jiggling. "No, I think I'm going to let you squeeze me out one drop at a time."

Without another word Courtney's butt cheeks clenched and she thrust her hips out. I watched her pussy lips tighten over my hand, and squeeze a thimbleful of white cream from her slit. Her legs relaxed, and then she did it again. Both times she released a soft sigh as her vagina clenched on my fingers. Despite her orgasm, her body was still aroused...

"If you're going to wash I'm going to make sure you wash every one of your dirty little holes..." I murmured. I pulled my fingers from her snatch and drew my fingertips up her crack. Her skin twitched, dancing away and then to my glistening digits. I found her anus and teased it with my fingerend until I could shove two fingers inside with minimum difficulty. Her rectal muscles clamped down, but I was lubricated enough to slide deeper, and deeper.

Courtney let out a low mewl. "If you're so obsessed with my ass..." she groaned, "why don't you put your money where your mouth is? You're done. Let me go wash so I can get a cab and get the fuck out of here."

"I got a better idea. Why don't I put my mouth where your money is?" I pulled my fingers out of her. I'm not sure what came over me. It's not something I'd ever normally do, but seeing her ass swaying back and forth like that, hearing that fire in her tone that had been far from quenched, that still smoldered and griped, I had to do it. I leaned down; I gripped her thick ass cheeks with both hands and spread them apart. While Courtney was still yowling about that I brushed the tight bud of her asshole with my lips, and then I kissed it.

Courtney jolted forward like a bolt, as if I'd stuck her tailbone in an electrical socket. But my fingers bit into her soft flesh and kept her from wriggling free. My tongue darted out - and I won't lie, it didn't taste like peaches and cream; but the tight squirm of her muscle, the sudden reeling of her hips, the bewildered tone of her screech, was worth it. "Eugh!" she cried. "You pervert!" She said it once more; hissed it, rather. "You pervert! Sick. You like that? You like frenching my hole? I bet you want to stick your dick in that again."

I gave her asshole a big fat kiss and pulled back. "I know that's right where you want me, Courtney."

"Not gonna happen," she said. She tried to pull away again, on her hands and knees, but I held her buttocks fast. It didn't really seem like she tried that hard. "Your limp dick couldn't even if you tried."

But she was wrong about that. Her pussy was wet and her body writhed at my touch and already I was hard again. I wiped my mouth on the back of my wrist and angled my cock towards her juicy crack. Lovingly, I brushed it up that dark and winding curve. "Is that right?" I said. "Tell me, baby, do you think you can take the whole thing?"

The muscles in her back rippled like a startled pond where I brushed my palm against it. I was growing even harder, and Courtney's shoulders were shaking.

"Your little prick?" She laughed. "Please."

"Yeah?" I said. I grabbed hold of my member and slathered the wet head in the clear honey that dribbled from her slit. "My little prick?" I slid it between her tight, puffy pussy lips.

I pushed and pushed, filling her again, taking my time, letting my blood course through my cock and widen me to my full girth again, straightening my penis and getting it tight and hard as I led it, slow inch by soaking inch, to the top of her uterus.

"Ah. Ahh."

"Since it's just a little prick, you shouldn't have a problem fitting inside your big ass."

Courtney's face suddenly appeared over her shoulder. My fresh bite marks were just beneath her burning eyes. "I do NOT have a big ass."

"No," I said. I pulled out of her. Her pupils temporarily rolled back inside her head. With my hand, I guided my cock up to that tight brown button hidden between her cheeks. "You have a big, beautiful ass," I said. "But I think it's just the right size." I rubbed the head against her anus. "Why don't we give it a try?"

Courtney's hips must have been on a different wavelength than her mouth, because her pelvis curled and fell, rising like a sultry snake. But she said, "Fuck you."

I gripped her haunches and pushed. Her asshole was tight. "C'mon, Courtney. Don't make me beg."

"I do NOT have a big ass."

"Why don't you let me and my small prick decide on that?" I said. "Maybe you'll barely even feel it." With enough pressure I had managed to squeeze my head partway into her anus. Her hips shook beneath my steadying palm.

"Anh," said Courtney. "You're obsessed with my ass."

"Sure I am," I said. I pushed harder; she leaned back on her knees. "I'm obsessed with your tits, with your ass, with your dirty little mouth, the whole fucking package. Open up."

"Give it up," she said. "I can still taste your cock at the back of my throat. Pull it out and get off me."

"Not yet," I said. "I haven't given you the ass fucking you wanted."

"I don't-" she started, but I had my first inch inside her, and that choked off the rest of her words. "Ah..."

I squeezed her buttocks. "Ease up," I said. "Let's see how much you can fit."

"Nuh..." she said. "No..." Her sphincter relaxed slightly, letting another half inch of me slide up her butt.

"I'll push in," I said, "and pull it out. And when I'm done I'll cum up your ass, and you can wash that out too."

"No..." she groaned. She lowered her head. All that wet and tangled black hair fell over her shoulders, sliding off her neck and hanging to the ground. Her anus relaxed a little more and I plunged my wet cock further inside her tight rectum. "Ah. Ahhn..."

"Think you can take the whole thing?" I said. I pushed in deeper.

Courtney grit her teeth and pushed air through her cheeks. She didn't say another word. She bent forward on her hands and leaned back, and I retreated some, gave her tight buttocks a reprieve and a caress, and then gently slid forward again.

"Your sister said you were a real slut for an ass fucking," I said darkly, watching my cock disappear inside Courtney's butt cheeks. Her sweltering tightness was making my penis even harder. With the flat of my palm I scooped the sweat from her back back towards her cheeks, letting it trickle down her crack, then using it to soak my shaft as I held it and jerked myself into her asshole.

"Ah..." she whimpered. "She didn't...tell you...shit..." she said.

"Pretty trusting of her," I said, "telling her boyfriend what a slut her little sister is. Do you want me to stop, Court? How's that little prick?" I was halfway inside her and I could now let go of my shaft, letting Courtney's muscles squeeze me deeper. I laid my hands on her ass and gave her another gentle spank.

"A-ha..." Courtney gasped.

"Good thing I'm such a gentleman," I said. I reached up between her legs and found her clitoris. Slowly...I rolled the engorged button back and forth with my fingerend, her juices soaking down to my knuckle. I slid my thumb lightly over the line of her slit. "Otherwise I might take advantage."

"Shut up," she groaned. Her head rose with each push of my cock, each circle of my finger, and each gentle grazing of my thumb. I laid another soft spanking on her right buttock. "Stah-stop..."

"Do you really want me to stop, Courtney?" I said. "Or do you want me to fuck...your slutty..." I squeezed into her with my hips, "little ass. Can you take the whole thing?"

"I can take it," she said.

"Deeper?" I said. Slathered with her juices, my cum and her cum, our heavy sweat, my stiff cock wormed deep inside her. But there were still another couple inches before I was swallowed whole.

"Deeper..." she groaned. Her whole body shook like she was about to have a fit. I couldn't stand seeing her heavy tits wobbling like that, so I leaned forward and cupped them. They rose in my hand, the nipples zig-zagging in my palms. I bucked my hips, gliding my shaft up her colon. "Anh...f-fuck..."

"Deeper?" I said.

"Deeper."

"That's a good girl," I said. My stomach finally rested against her buttocks. She'd taken me all the way, the full length of my cock, every inch now stuffed securely in her quaking, writhing anus. I flexed my penis inside her, feeling the precum squirt, and Courtney uttered a sharp cry. We both rested for moment. I massaged her tits, rubbing them up and down her moist chest. Her nipples were hard as diamonds. I tweaked one; Courtney bit her lip and groaned. Then I pulled myself gently out, about halfway, before guiding it back into her hot depths. "Good thing your sister was wrong about you," I said. "I'd feel bad if I was fucking the slutty sister. She couldn't help herself."

Courtney seemed to struggle to find her words. My left hand still groped her tits but my right hand gone back between her legs to play with her pussy and clit. Courtney's hips were alive with squirming sharp and herky jerky twists.

"I am not a slut," she said.

I spanked her for that. "Where can you taste my cock, Courtney?" When she didn't answer right away I spanked her again when my cock was as deep inside her ass as I could fit it. I felt the spank resonate on her skin, and the vibration made my cock buzz inside her. Taking the cock and the spanking at once made Courtney's ass writhe beneath me and her upper body swing lower to the floor.

"In my mouth..."

"Who went up to my hotel room without a bra or panties?" I drove my cock inside her and spanked. We both shivered.

"I'm not a slut," she whined, taking me up her ass.

"Whose cum is that I can feel leaking out your pussy?" I spanked her.

"Yoursss..."

"Whose cock is up your butt?"

Courtney whipped her hair back. She nearly screamed the words to the wall. "My sister's fucking boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend," I said. "But let me ask you question. Does that get you hot?" In response to my push she opened up her anal muscles and let out a throaty groan. "Do you like that I can't keep my dick out of you?"

"Fucking pig," she growled. "I don't care where you stick your dick."

I thrust hard and she bent her elbows. "Ahn... Ah..."

With an audible squelch I pulled out of her. The thick coating on my cock was from the cum I'd unleashed inside her pussy, the new precum slathering my head and glans, her vaginal juices and sweat and more than that. I watched it drip off my cock and from her anus for a moment while she remained prostrate on the floor. I grabbed her hip; she tried to swing me off but I pulled her to the side. It didn't take much strength at all to roll her on her back. She hardly fought it at all. Her great breasts were heaving, her body covered in sweat, her black hair plastered to her face.

I crawled up on top of her, my penis slapping against her belly. My mouth found hers, and we kissed furiously. Her hands found my dick and started masturbating me. Hard. Faster. And faster.

"Not yet," I groaned into her dank mouth.

"You're about to cum," she said. "I can feel it... I can feel it in your balls."

"Get up on the bed," I said. "I'm going to cum in your ass."

"No," she groaned.

"You're going to take it and you're going to like it," I growled back.

"You've cum enough," she said, refusing to let go of my cock. She pumped it faster, and faster in her hand. My fingers wrapped her wrist like a vice and flung her off. She didn't miss a beat, grabbed me with the other hand and kept pumping, a cruel smirk on her face.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,716 Followers