All Comments on 'Caribbean Tales: Spy on Me'

by AlwaysHungry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EOLoverEOLoveralmost 13 years ago
I need more...

I really wanted to be watching those people. I wanted to be having glorious sex on Nude Day. I loved it. Please write more soon.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
ummm

very well done. I hope this isnnt the end. you described roland, bruno and kenny, but not shanice? why??

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
Can there be much more?

I truly enjoyed this story and wonder if there can be more? It seems like there is enough info to expand on the story as in, will they meet again and what's happening with the investigation? I hope you will make a return on this story.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryalmost 13 years agoAuthor
A word of explanation

My other stories contain far more detailed physical descriptions of the characters and the erotic things they do to each other. In this story, I was experimenting with a different approach, where I wanted the eroticism to be mainly psychological.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

OMG! The Mighty Sparrow reference was a very nice touch =) Loved your story!

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 13 years ago
Good But Truncated

That was a great story right up to the end, which I felt left me hanging. It was refreshing to read a story that had a real plot--something other than somebody wanting to get laid. And it was also very pleasant to read a story by someone who can spell, who knows the difference between there, their, and they're. (Maybe I'm just acting elitist since I got passing grades in fifth grade. You obviously know more than I do about this site; can you explain why semi-literate people would take up writing?)

With very few words you painted a convincing picture of Jamaica, its pleasant weather, and its lascivious leanings. Your heroine was also described sparsely but adequately. You obviously are a highly skilled writer, and this story has to be one of the best in this contest.

Thank you for writing such an interesting, readable story, and for sharing it with us. Please keep up the good work.

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Simply lovely!

I love espionage stories; and you have given us the added bonus of setting it in JAMAICA!

Thank you soooooooooo much!

(((BIG HUG)))

-Cin

KreglesKreglesover 11 years ago
lovely story

Sex on the beach. no better place than Jamaica...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous