All Comments on 'Spying'

by Nicole32

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
nightshadownightshadowabout 20 years ago
Very, very hot!

Loved the story. Only saw, like, two or three typos, but that was it. You had a serious continuity "issue" regarding the brother and sister: are they twins, her being older by just a couple of minutes, or are they separated by a gulf of two years (again, her being the older)? Doubtless this has already been brought to your attention (I can't see the previous public comments, apparently), but if it hasn't......

Regardless of those extremely MINOR flaws, this story rocked the house (and my libido). Fantastic writing- what a way to make your debut here!

Bill WilderBill Wilderabout 20 years ago
spying - excellent

enjoyed it more on the second reading. wonderful humor and irony, and very erotic with great gusto and passion. thanks

KiallKiallabout 20 years ago
Loved it

A brilliant Story, Great charcter developement and the twist at the end with Lara and terry was inspired :) Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it

Could you put in a lil bit of role playand domination/discipline in the story.

U hav developed the characters beautifully.

JRavenJRavenover 18 years ago
Excellent story

Like one of the other posters, I was a little confused about whether Lara was only a few minutes or 2-3 years older. But then I figured that it was Dennis that was Lara's twin.

Otherwise, a very titilating story. Had me wish I was being spied on.

Jenny

JRavenJRavenabout 17 years ago
Hey, I've read this before!

And it's still hot and nasty, a year and a half later. I had searched stories and decided on reading this one. It wasn't until he put the peephole in that I rememebered reading it before. But the plot wasn't completely etched in my mind. In the last part, I expected that it would be the dad that was doing Lara.

Still, and again, an excellent story that gets the juices flowing. Read the story in my home office, wishing I'd worn a skirt. Walked through the living room where my sons are watching the Cards and Cubbies game with a few friends. In my room, I took "Fred" out of the drawer and pretented they were all spying on me.

Jenny

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Melinda Is Hot

Great writing, great surprise ending, and one incredible heroine to fantasize about. Loved her big hairy body. What a dream. Mark is one lucky guy, and loved the twist at the end with Lara and her brother. Very original. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
man loved it ..

GREAT STORY .. GREAT WORK..

thanks..

newtothisworldnewtothisworldabout 9 years ago
more please!

Great story. Well developed characters, good story line. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm overwhelmed!

This is one of the best mom-son erotica I've ever read. This story was posted here a decad ago, and no more story from the author in mom-son genere. I wish he didn't stop writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hoo haa

4 and half pages of build up and she runs and drops on her knees.

Dramatically pointless and anti-climactic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Great little story. Very hot.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
2018

And this is and always be the BEST mother/son ever written on Literotica!!!

Congrats Nicole you're my #1❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it, for the most part

Very well written. When a story starts at the ending, and then works back to the beginning, it almost never works, especially in this genre, where the reader likes to build up to the sex, as if he is part of the story, instead of starting on a high and then going for the explanation. But this really worked, and almost seamlessly too. Well done!

But for some reason, I really didn't like the older brother angle at the end. Don't know why, I just didn't.

BTW, what a mom! She gave birth to Twins, TWO years apart! Thats one for the record books!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE! EROTIC!

:-)

DominantsinnerDominantsinneralmost 6 years ago
Nice

I liked it some may say it went slow but I liked the detail to the fantasy the length of the plot carrying it all out. I also liked the surprise ending it was a brilliant addition in my opinion. Thanks keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not true

IT'S NOT TRUE that this story "is and always be the BEST mother/son ever written on Literotica",as someone WRONGLY says!THERE ARE MANY STORIES in this genre BETTER THAN THIS ONE!

Also,IT'S NOT TRUE that this story "starts at the ending, and then works back to the beginning"!This story STARTS WITH THE BEGINNING AND ENDS AT THE ENDING,like almost every story!Some people SHOULD REALLY READ BETTER when they want to comment on a text!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Surprise ending!!

Didn't see it coming! Really enjoyed the entire story, very hot with lots of very descriptive sex and yet a great love story between a mother and son. At the end when Lara was telling the guy in the Mustang about her Mom and brother I thought it was so wrong, but I was fooled. Five + stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bullshit

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that porn queens make “fake sounds” of feminine arousal!THAT’S SIMPLY BULLSHIT!Porn queens MAKE VERY REAL SOUNDS OF GENUINE FEMININE AROUSAL because THEY ARE AROUSED WHEN THEY HAVE SEX!Also,IT’S THEIR JOB to be GENUINELY AROUSED when they are fucking and THEY HAVE TO DO IT VERY WELL!Besides,YOU ALONE said that the boy “recognized the real sounds” of his mother feminine arousal and HE COULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT if he knew only the so-called “fake sounds”!STOP WRITING THESE HUGE NONSENSES and BEING INCOHERENT WITH YOUR OWN WRITINGS and WAISTING OUR TIME with SUCH CRAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another nonsenses

Why on Earth would the mother tell her son “don’t say” the word “fuck” when SHE HAS SEX WITH HER OWN CHILD?!This is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND HYPOCRITICAL!When YOU ARE FUCKING YOUR OWN SON(because HE IS RIGHT,that’s what they are doing:THEY ARE FUCKING!),YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO REPRIMAND HIM for anything that he says!Not to mention the fact that SHE USES A LOT OF WORDS OF THAT KIND like “fuck”,”shit” or “little shit” when SHE TALKS ABOUT HER OWN SON!So,that HYPOCRITICAL BITCH SHOULD NEVER TELL HER SON NOT TO USE A WORD LIKE “SHIT”!

Then,IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that one can unlock a door by “pressed chewing gun into the indenture on the door jamb”!THIS IS A BIG NONSENSE!One can PERHAPS unlock a door by putting chewing gum IN THE KEYHOLE,but DEFINITELY NOT “into the indenture on the door jamb”!So,SHE CLEARLY WOULDN’T HAVE “BEEN ABLE TO OPEN THE DOOR” after her son locked it!Be REALISTIC when you write something!

Also,the scent of cum CAN’T BECOME “PUNGENT”!IT IS WELL-KNOWN that CUM HAS A FAINT SMELL and A STRONG SMELL IT’S NOT NORMAL OR NATURAL and IT’S USUALLY A SIGN OF AN INFECTION!Besides,HIS MOTHER COULDN’T HAVE NORMALLY SMELLED an “elusive scent” of cum because A LOT OF PEOPLE CAN’T NOTICE THE FAINT SMELL OF CUM!This is JUST ANOTHER UNREALISTIC CRAP that this story IS FULL OF!

Then,YOU NEVER SAID how the boy came to use “his old baby monitor” and why didn’t his mother discovered the transmitter unit of that monitor(because,obviously,ANY BABY MONITOR IS A SYSTEM WITH TWO UNITS,the transmitter and the receiver!) INSIDE HER OWN ROOM where it was put by her son in order to listen to her BETTER,since HE WAS LISTENING TO HER ANYWAY,through the wall!When you write something,YOU MUST GIVE THE READER SUCH DETAILS!Anyway,THIS STORY IS FULL OF RUBBISH AND NONSENSES LIKE THAT,so YOU SHOULD STOP WRITING SUCH BULLSHIT!

inhalesdeeplyinhalesdeeplyabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Very sexy and exciting. It certainly got me 'going' (or cumming)!

Please check out my stories, I think you'll like them. Please rate and more importantly please please please comment on them. thanks

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

You can so tell that those negative anon reviews are from the same person. It's the same cadence and random caps everywhere. He REALLY didn't lille this story Lol.i thought it was good! 4 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous