Spying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicole32
Nicole32
151 Followers

“Mmm . . . that’s what you are, you little slut.”

“Oh! Baby, not so deep -- I’ve got to stay on the road.”

“Ohh fuck, I wish I could reach you with my mouth.”

“I said don’t say that. And so do I. Here -- put your hand in here and play with my tits.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Oh yeah . . . that’s right.”

“Mmm, they’re good and hard. Hey, I thought you were gonna wear your bra that opens in the front!”

“I couldn’t find it!”

“Oh crap. I think it’s in my closet.”

“Still? What, is my whole wardrobe still in your closet?”

“Can’t help it. So Lara’s definitely not home?”

“No, I told you. She’s at Shelly’s.”

“Good. I couldn’t stand just watching you tonight. You’re always so dirty when you know I can’t come get you.”

“Ohhh God baby, you’re driving me crazy.”

“You’re driving me crazy -- Mom.”

“Next time I’ll let you drive -- give you a taste of your own medicine!”

“I’d love to taste anything you’ve got.”

“Ohhh . . . Hang on, I’m pulling over!”

***

They pulled into the drive ( at last!) at eleven fifteen. The movie had been over at ten forty, and the drive from the theater was only twenty minutes, but she’d had to stop for a few minutes’ furtive groping at the edge of a dark parking lot. Now at home, Melinda could still taste the salty flavor of her son’s cum at the back of her throat. And she was hungry for more.

Always conscious of the neighbors, even after eleven on a Saturday night, she did her best to walk slowly and composedly beside him up the walkway. This was no easy task. Not only was her pussy on fire, but Mark had also managed to get both her panties and her bra from her in the car, so she felt somewhat naked and exposed out in the open. She was through the door behind him, turned to lock both the knob and the bolt and switch on the porch light, then turned again, nearly tripping over him in the half light. He had already dropped to his knees on the doormat, and was shoving her skirt up over her thighs to bury his face in her vulnerable pussy.

Melinda gasped at the sudden ferocity of the assault. Raising one leg reflexively, she was forced to lean against the door and grab his shoulders to avoid falling. She tottered unsteadily, dancing for a moment on one foot, trying to keep her balance. He was oblivious. His cheeks and most of his chin were now wedged firmly within the wide, hairy lips of her cunt, and his tongue was thrusting in and up. A thousand shivers and a million jolts spread through her body as he ate her. She remained pinned against the door, unable to move, not wishing to. Moaning and sweating, her nipples like steel bolts, she rested her upraised leg over his shoulder, and stood there helpless while he made her cum.

“Ohh God! -- Ohhhhh God! -- OHHH F-FUCK!”

At the top of the stairs, a pair of eyes watched them, unseen.

***

He led her to the den, not to her bedroom. From the den they could watch the drive, just in case Lara came home. They turned out all the lights and switched on the television, then she lay back, breathing hard, on the couch.

Mark was on her in an instant. He was brisk and rough, and, she knew from the pressure against her leg, rock hard again. The impromptu blowjob in the parking lot had not been enough for him; he wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard. She tried to steady his hands as he hovered over her, grappling with her blouse buttons -- tried to steady her own fingers enough to undo them herself. Finally, with a strength and urgency that surprised her, he ripped the garment open, the tic-tac of flying buttons sounding all around her. Free of their last confinement, her heavy breasts fell open to his attack, and he was sucking furiously on one while she fumbled frantically with his zipper.

“Easy . . . ,” she breathed, quivering. “Ah! Easy, baby . . . oh God --”

In seconds he was in her, up to the hilt. He had lost none of his need, but slammed into her again and again with enough force to shake her off balance, causing her to lift her legs into the air. The skirt fell around her butt as he continued his frenetic plunging -- she was still struggling to get his pants down, so the zipper would stop scraping against her inner thigh. Finally she got it, and dug her nails into his tight little ass as she received him.

“Oh Jesus . . . Ohhh God you are merciless!” she complained happily, through clenched teeth.

He said nothing, only grunted and moaned occasionally, and covered her with his hot breath. His hands wrenched at her tits, his body slammed against her thighs. She would have bruises in the morning, and she would love them.

She couldn’t believe it. It was the last great surprise, supplying the only thing that had been missing from their perfect romance: the occasional use of a little force. In the darkness he was nothing but a great steaming engine, working her hot little mama’s pussy for everything it was worth. For a few minutes her perfect gentleman had become totally selfish -- he was just using her now, making her whole body serve his own pleasure, treating her with no more concern than he would his own five fingers.

Maybe, she thought, as she fought to keep her legs aloft, she deserved it. Oh yes, she definitely deserved it; she had it coming to her. Teasing him last night in front of the peephole. Away from him all day at work. Playfully rubbing his cock in the theater each time she reached for some popcorn. Yes, she was a dirty little slut, and this was just what she deserved. Now all she had was a drenched pussy and a ripped blouse and bruises on her thighs. She wanted more.

“Pin me . . . pin me down,” she breathed, as his length rammed into her tender folds again and again. “Oh yeah . . . now fuck me --”

Oh God it was so good. So good, so incredibly fucking good. How could she be happier -- how could she ever find something like this with anyone else. He was perfect, so utterly fucking perfect. Ninety percent patient, sensitive lover, ten percent rapist, with a little animal mixed in. This was definitely her man.

“Where do you want it?” he huffed, in a dead gravel voice that was nothing like his own.

“Ohhh, Jesus, I don’t care -- anywhere baby!”

“Huh? Where? You’re gonna get it somewhere so where do you want it, bitch?”

“Ohhh fuck . . .”

“Huh? Come on -- where? -- Where?”

“Oh God,” she cried, “ohhhhh my fucking God, in my face! Do my face, baby!”

“Yeah -- want it in your face? -- in your face, Mama? -- that where you want it?”

“Yes, yes, yes, please baby in my face, in my face! Ohhhh shit!”

He pulled out and she was suddenly empty, peering through the darkness, looking for the glistening knob of his dick. Here it comes -- here it comes! His fingers, flying up and down its length -- the tight swollen head, inches from her -- his guttural, bestial cry -- and jet after jet of his wicked hot cum, leaping out like shots from a cannon, spattering her cheeks, her lips, her hair. Gushing onto her shoulders while he growled like a dog. Dripping in long sticky snakes onto her flushed tits as his cries subsided.

She licked her lips and tasted his warm, ocean-like seed for the second time that night, as he toppled slowly to the floor beside the couch, rested his hot, sweaty head against her shoulder. She could just make out his exhausted face in the dim light.

“Oh . . . oh crap,” he sighed. “Was I too rough?”

She laughed, rubbing his cream into her chest. Her legs were trembling uncontrollably.

“Too rough?” she said. “You beat the hell out of my legs -- I think my nipples might be bleeding!”

“Sorry.”

“No you’re not, you little shit.”

Now he laughed, breathlessly.

“Baby,” she said happily, throwing her cum-streaked arms about his neck, “you can rape me like that anytime you want. I trust you.”

For many seconds, they huddled in the darkness, fighting to get their breath back, letting their passion subside. Melinda held him close, stroked his hair as though he were eight years old again, in bed with a fever. It was all so unreal, yet so perfect. They had already shared so much, she thought. Why not this? Why not more than this? The possibilities seemed endless.

“A new way of loving,” she said aloud, unconsciously. He immediately recognized his own remark.

“Yes,” he said. “That’s right.”

They kissed softly.

“And I do love you, Mom.”

“I love you, baby. More than anything.”

“I always will.”

“I know -- me too.”

***

Upstairs, in Lara’s room, the receiver in her hand shook lightly as she dialed the number. Three rings. Four rings. Five.

“Yo?”

“Hey, it’s me.”

“Well, hey. What’s up?”

“Can you come get me?”

“At Shelly’s?”

“I’m not at Shelly’s, I’m home.”

“You are? Well, what the fuck, I thought you were at --”

“I got pissed at her and came home. Listen, I don’t wanna talk about this right now. Just come get me, okay?”

“Well, yeah, but my roomie’s here tonight.”

“I don’t care, dammit! Come get me!”

“Okay, okay. Thirty minutes?”

“Fine.”

She hung up.

XVII.

Nestled at the back of the park, behind the hedge and away from the light, the black Mustang sat almost invisible against the dark woods. Its two passengers sat apart in the seats, almost motionless. A police car had come all the way down Fenchurch Street toward them, but had turned at the last moment, just before the entrance. No way could he have seen the car parked there, but the close shave had made them both a bit jumpy.

It was almost three in the morning; they’d been there for hours. He had been surprised that she hadn’t wanted to fuck. She was annoyed and a little hurt that that’s all he wanted to do.

“Okay, now -- where did you say you got the car towed?” he said, trying to steer the conversation to safer ground.

“Oh Christ, I don’t know!” she snapped. “Rusty’s or something. Like a dog’s name.”

“Aw jeez, Sparky’s? Crap, what’d you do that for? That guy’s a swindler, he’ll charge you a fortune!”

“How the fuck was I supposed to know?”

“You shoulda called me --”

“I did call you, you moron! You weren’t home!”

“Aw shit. Okay . . . okay, I’m sorry. It’s all right. I know that guy, I’ll talk to him in the morning.”

Silence returned to the car. He puffed smoke out into the night air, handed her the cigarette. When the quiet became too heavy for him, he said:

“So I guess you’re still kinda weirded out, huh?”

She shot him a withering glance.

“Okay, you are. Dumb question.”

Very dumb. Good thing I don’t love you for your brains.”

“Sorry. But, I mean . . . what the fuck? What’s it to you anyway?”

She stared at him.

Hello? He was fucking my mother!”

“So? Did you actually see him fucking her?”

“I told you. It was too dark.”

“Yeah, and so?”

“And so what? I know what they were doing. And Idid actually see him eating her pussy. Oh my God,” she moaned, holding her hand over her eyes. “She was squealing like a stuck pig.”

“Interesting.” Against his better judgment, he laughed. “Little Marky. I didn’t think he had it in him.”

There was a moment of pregnant silence.

“He didn’t,” she said, beginning to laugh, “he had it in her!”

They both exploded. After that she seemed to soften somewhat, scooting closer to him. He put his arm around her.

“Ugh, I can’t believe even said that,” she sighed. “Oh fuck me, what am I going to do?”

“Well, that sounded like a good idea.”

“Oh fuck you.”

“All right, look --” he said, rubbing her arm and shoulder reassuringly. “So they’re fucking. So it’s not like you have to watch or anything. You’re hardly there anyway. Forget about it.”

“Easy for you to say, asshole. You don’t live there.”

“Well, in a couple weeks you graduate, right? So you’re outta there. I’ll find you a place to live. Hell, you can stay with me.”

She seemed to consider it for a while.

“Come on, Lara. Lighten up a bit. I know it’s pretty kinky, but -- you know. You got your own life to lead. And maybe she needs it, you know? Hell, if I’d known she was that hard up, if I’d have thought of it first, maybe I --”

“Don’t you even think about it!” she snapped. But the fight was gone from her voice. She needed comfort, needed distraction; it took little persuasion for her to melt into his arms and rest her head on his lap. She pulled her legs up onto the seat and lay nestled there for a while as he stroked her hair. Eventually, his hand strayed -- from her hair to her waist, up and down her hips, beneath her tits.

“You wanna come back with me?” he said at last.

“Yes,” she said softly.

“I’ll take you back. You can catch a few z’s on the couch.”

“On the couch?”

“I told you, my roomie’s home. Listen, don’t worry about things. I’ll call Mom when we get there and tell her you’re with me. She’ll be cool with it.”

“Thanks, Dennis.”

Slowly, she straightened up and looked into his glistening blue eyes. Her older brother -- wild, funny, incredibly good-looking. A loud mouth, a hothead. Strong. Wicked sense of humor. Capable of cruelty, still very protective of her. Smelled like beer and pot all the time. Rough, bad mannered --very good in the sack.

The perfect lover.

“Of course,” he said, pulling his tee shirt up to expose his pierced belly button, “I’m not letting you mooch off me for nothing.”

He unsnapped his jeans and hauled his big cock out in one smooth motion. She looked at him to see if he meant it. He did.

“Come on, get to work!”

“You gigantic pervert.”

“Yeah, gigantic. Come on, baby, you’ll feel better after you swallow this. That’s right.”

Smiling in spite of herself, Lara Dehner leaned forward and took the head of her brother’s massive dick into her mouth.

“One thing you gotta admit,” he said, leaning his head back while she worked. “If I am a pervert, it obviously runs in the family.”

Nicole32
Nicole32
151 Followers