All Comments on 'Squeezed Together with Daughter'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
ardoardoalmost 8 years ago
nice

Great Story !

Hoping for more !

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years ago
Really enjoyed this.

I am very much looking forward to the next chapter of this story but I did think this one was a little wordy. I'm not sure if you agree. I don't mean you should have gotten to the sex sooner. I mean there seemed to be some redundant information. Especially on page 1. That being said, you did a great job of capturing the intimacy between the two characters. Loved this story and I hope you view my comments as constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
don't end it!

I didn't think I would like this story but I was wrong! definitely enjoyed the way she was teasing him with the dirty talk. please continue this & make her more sluttier while maintaining the dad's innocence please!

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2almost 8 years ago
My daughter...

Hot! Made me lust after my own daughter "acoss the lake".

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Though it wasn't as sexual with "dirty" talk as I'd like, I found it hot and gave it five stars and a favorite point. Looking forward to the next chapter.

bripash33bripash33almost 8 years ago

Great story, I liked that you had some descriptions for the characters. You need to write the next chapter you left with a unfinished story. What happens at the resort?

mtballzmtballzalmost 8 years ago
Great story

A good read. When a story is written as if it might have been based on actual events, the thoughts in my mind go into overload, then my balls, then, well I guess we know what the consequences are after that! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I loved it and wondered if could be for real. . . . Wish I could fuck my dad like that. . . Write some more.

GforGrahamGforGrahamalmost 8 years ago
liked it

A nice story and easy to read. But please leave out the opening part, unnecessary and confusing as it set a negative vibe.

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
loosing virginity

Father always care for daughter even he fucks his daughter

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
I LIKED IT!

Checked your BIO page. WOW! Do you have a string of hot stories with high scores! Notice you never tried Loving Wives--wondering why. You are a great writer and I'd love to see what those readers would say about your work.

Best of Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed it - do please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so, it's official

Looks like you've got a pretty good handle on this family lovin' thing - a nice 3 or 4 chapter arc to this story would be great, and certainly give some of us older farts time to recharge.

Maybe the Yoga retreat has lessons for at home Yoni / Lingam worshipping massages?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice read.

I enjoy Burn the Bitch cheating stories but this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Masterfully Written

I had to stop masturbating because the story was so great! I loved every word of it! Kudos to you

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
One of your better stories

I was hard from half way through to the end. Damn..I was a bus ride fuck

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

If you enjoyed this story, you may also enjoy:

- "Squeezed Together with Mom"

- "Squeezed Together with Sister"

As always, thank you for reading.

best wishes,

heyall

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
What a fabulous sexy story!

I loved every minute of this story. You built it up beautifully and concluded it perfectly. Would love to hear another story about these two, maybe with a pregnancy and them marrying in another area. Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best...ever

I got so wet reading your story! I have fantasized for years after my own step dad Rick. I have teased him unmercifully, hoping to wear him down to the point of him giving in to me. Think he's too afraid of bitch mum! I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail if you want to hit me up.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
This needs another chapter!

I Like fact that Becky had a clear vision on where this trip was going. The problem for me is that she blindsided her father on this trip and forced him to capitulate to her demands. Though it was beautiful that she confessed that she wanted her dad to be the one to take her virginity, it seems that she didn't consider what her action would do to her father. Dad isn't going to just flip his feelings and everything is ends up perfect. I see all kinds of ways this situation could go sideways; these guilty feelings eats at dad and he ends up drinking to forget or worst he's so consumed with it that he becomes mean/ aggressive towards her.. I know this makes me sound like a wet blank, but you need to write a follow up to resolve the situation and make the story complete. (Damn , that was wordy!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Would like to read a continuation of this one if possible, this was a good setup for many different ways you could take the story

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 5 years ago
I imagine Becky has created a problem for herself...

Obviously, she's doesn't care enough about her father to take his feelings into account...

And now her father is unlikely to allow her to schedule vacations... after all, with her willingness to be deceitful what reason will he have to trust her...?

Remember, though she's already fucked him, he's still not sure it's a good idea "to his dying day".

Verycurious2know12Verycurious2know12over 4 years ago
Oh, please

The story was very hot. Why someone would worry about whether or not that Becky was going to have problems with this tryst is beyond me. For goodness sakes, look at the category that the story is in. If stories of this genre bother you, don’t read them. HeyAll, keep writing.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

What cums after HOLY SHIT ??? . Very good,easy read, THANKS

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67almost 4 years ago

Is it really the sexual education of Becky or her father? Please add some more. Enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome story

What an awesome story but there needs to be more. They are going to be at a sexual retreat to continue being sexual together definitely needs to continue. Love most of your stories a lot could have a second story added to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If only my father knew how long I’ve fantasized about being underneath him with my legs spread as he fucks me with that big cock that so frightened me when I was younger. Thank you for getting me so soaked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story, so real, felt as I was watching the scene unfold, now for more chapters, what happened at the retreat etc

TransguycharlieTransguycharlieabout 1 year ago

Oh my god this got me going. I’m close to coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...