Squeezed Together with Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The bathroom on the bus was something that was added a few years ago, by the looks of things. It was tiny and confined. There was barely enough room for the both of us. I had no idea how things were going to work. There was a toilet and a sink. Nothing else. We could barely stand next to each other.

With the door closed, Becky and I were face-to-face, mere inches apart. We were so close we could feel each other's heightened breath.

"This is a bad idea," I said.

"Just wait until you cum."

It was the first time that I had ever heard Becky talk dirty. My sweet little Becky. The good girl academic. Now we were in the back of the bus, in a bathroom, doing this.

She wiggled her arms downward and undid her shorts, pulling them down to the floor along with her panties. God, she was bottomless. I couldn't stand to look. I just couldn't bring myself. Although I did have a quick glance downwards.

"Sex doesn't work like this," I tried pointing out. "It'll never work in this space. We're squeezed together."

Her eyebrow rose. "Isn't being squeezed together the whole point of sex?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Watch this. Yoga always comes in handy."

With that, she leaned back and hopped her butt on the countertop of the tiny sink area, sitting on it. I was surprised she was able to sit on it without falling off, but then again, she did have a tight little butt.

With her eyes locked on mine, she used her hands to grip the surrounding area, and she threw her legs up in the air, landing her ankles around my neck. We were now in the perfect fucking-position for such a confined space. I was running out of excuses to deny her.

I just couldn't help myself and I looked down. There was Becky's pretty little pink pussy. Her legs were open and I saw her wetness. She was ready to be deflowered. She was ready to get fucked. By her father of all people. I wondered if that was a turn-on for her.

"Your turn," she said. "And please hurry. I really want this. Plus my back can't hold this position for very long. It'll hurt soon."

"That's not the only thing that'll hurt. Becky, are you sure you want to lose your virginity like this? It should be done comfortably. Not in a confined bathroom like this."

Her eyes were locked on mine. "I wanted to ask you last night, but I didn't have the courage. Now is just as good, before we get to the retreat. Besides, this is a lot more fun and daring, isn't it?"

Becky's eyes were so full of lust. Something I've never seen before from her. She was always such a good girl, very academic in school. I would never have thought that it would come to this. But here we were. Me with a hard cock, ready for my daughter. Becky with her ankles on my shoulder, her pussy, virgin pussy, fully exposed, waiting for her first fucking.

I was so horny I couldn't fight this any longer. Neither could she. She wanted this. She had planned it all along.

My hands undid my pants, letting everything fall to the floor. This time, it was Becky's turn to examine my private parts. Her eyes stared at my cock for a while, getting a good look at what would be penetrating her soon.

"Have you ever seen a cock before?" I asked, instantly regretting the use of the word 'cock.'

"I have."

"Did you do anything?"

Now I felt like a real pervert for asking my daughter such probing sexual questions. But then again, I was about to fuck her, and the questions seemed tame by comparison.

"I've sucked cock before," she admitted. "Remember my ex-boyfriend Patrick? I used to, you know, give him oral sex."

She was referring to a serious relationship she had for a while when she first started going to college. Instantly, my mind began racing with images of my beautiful young daughter sucking a cock. It felt so nasty, but it made me lust after her furthermore.

"I'll go slowly."

"Thank you."

Becky took a deep breath and did what she could to get comfortable on the small little countertop where she balanced herself. This was her big moment. It was obvious that her virginity meant so much to her, and I respected that. As a father, I was glad that she respected her body (even though, oddly and perversely enough, that would mean that I would be the one to eventually deflower her).

My cock pressed against her spread pussy, right in the center where her hole was. Her tight little wet hole. I gave a slight push and stretched her opening. There was resistance from her pussy as I penetrated her. It was like a struggle. A battle of the sexes. Most oddly of all, it was like a sexual struggle between a father and daughter, something that felt so wrong, yet so very arousing. My cock had to pull back before I could push back in. It was a struggle which Becky's cunt was losing. And she wanted her cunt to lose. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted her first penetration to be with me. The look on her face said it all. The reaction from her cunt pointed to the same conclusion.

I was careful not to hurt her. But by the look on her face, she wasn't even close to being hurt. In fact, she looked as horny as ever. Sure, there looked to be signs of pain written on her face, but there was also pleasure there too. She was loving every second of her first male penetration.

The look on Becky's face was priceless. She gasped and her eyes widened. I wondered how she masturbated, how many fingers she used, if she ever used objects. Whatever the case, she was loving this. And she was ready.

I pushed further and entered her slowly. I was halfway inside and everything was going smoothly, until...

Bump! Bump!

The bus had encountered some bumpy road, which caused us to sway hard. Since we were in a tightly confined area, the jolt caused me to fall forward, shoving my hard cock all the way up my daughter's tight virgin pussy.

It momentarily took her breath away. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open. She sucked in a deep breath of air. Then I felt her breathe hard on my face. I was concerned that my cock accidentally being shoved up her pussy was too much for her to handle, and I pulled back until I was only halfway in.

"Jesus, are you okay?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Holy fuck that felt good," her eyes widened. "Do it again!"

I was concerned. "Are you sure?"

She used her flexible legs to wrap around my back and she pulled me closer (closer than we already were).

"Fuck me!"

The lust in her voice and eyes intensified. She wanted this so bad. I gave it to her. I gave another hard thrust and my cock was shoved up her pussy again. This time, on purpose.

It made her lose her breath again. She breathed in deeply and exhaled hard. Her eyes still wide. A slight smile began forming on her face. She was loving this.

Suddenly, the intercom was activated. It was the bus driver again, this time saying that we would be approaching a bridge and that the road would be bumpy on some parts because of the construction. We were told to hang on tight. It was nothing to worry about, but we'd be in for a rough ride.

"Hold me tight," she smiled to me.

With my cock buried deep in her cunt, I held the position until we approached the even bumpier road.

Bump! Bump! Bump!

The bumps came in quick succession, with each bump causing my cock to bounce in and out of Becky's pussy in a hard manner. Then a few more short bumps came and my cock bounced in and out of her virgin cunt.

"Ho-ly...shit...dad...this feels so...fucking good..."

Each time my cock was shoved in her pussy from the bumpy ride, her lips would quiver and her eyebrows would shift. She was making facial expressions I had never seen her make before. It was by far the most erotic thing I had ever seen in my entire life.

The road became smooth again and I was left fucking my daughter the old fashion way (a sentence which sounds so very wrong, but at the time, it felt like the necessary thing to do). My cock pumped in and out of her pussy as she was pinned to the wall.

"That's it," she said while getting fucked for the first time. "Oh my god. This feels amazing dad."

Being called 'dad' while we had sex made me pause for a moment. It made me consider pulling out and ending this. But I couldn't stop. I continued pumping my cock into her sweet young pussy.

She sensed this. Becky was always good at reading people's faces and knowing how they felt. She knew that calling me 'dad' in a moment like this was getting to me, and she used that to her advantage.

"Do you like fucking your daughter?" she asked softly. "Do you like that your cock is in my virgin pussy? I bet you never thought this would happen."

"Please, stop that..." I groaned, still fucking her.

Becky moaned, "Well I like it. I wanted this to happen. I love the thought of my own dad fucking me. Oh fuck...uhh...this is how I've always wanted to lose my virginity."

Those words sent an intense feeling through my body which nearly made me sweat. My breath hitched so Becky's, cooling my hot skin. We were both in an intense and passionate moment. One that neither of us have ever experienced before given the taboo nature of things.

She continued, "I saved myself for you. Did you know that? I never fucked any of my past boyfriends because I wanted you to do this. I wanted you to fuck me. I wanted you to be the one to take my virginity. Do you like hearing that, dad?"

It was all becoming too intense. I was reaching my climax. Truthfully, I wanted this to last much longer, but her tight pussy, her beautiful innocent looking face, and her dirty talk was all too much for me to handle.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned.

A smile appeared on her face. "It's okay. Cum inside me, dad. I'm prepared for this."

I pumped my cock harder, ready to cum.

"Will you rub my pussy, please?" she said nearly breathless. "I'm close too."

The lustful sound was all over her voice. Her facial expressions showed just how aroused she was. I reached down and rubbed her wet pussy as we fucked. She was drenched. Her sweet fluids were everywhere and dripping down my legs and onto the floor.

But that wasn't good enough for her. She needed more stimulation for her first time getting fucked. She pulled her T-shirt up and exposed her bare tits. Those small pert breasts that curved upwards. She had tiny pink nipples too, which she pinched and pulled with her hands. Those nipples must have been sensitive because as soon as she played with them, her facial expressions instantly changed.

My sweet and wholesome Becky now looked like a young woman completely consumed with sexual desire. It was like sex was the only thing she was made for. Both of her nipples were being fondled and pulled, her pussy was being fucked, and I rubbed her clitoris to send her over the edge.

She released a whimpering noise, which sounded like she was wounded kitten. She couldn't take much more and neither could I.

"Oh fuck," she said softly.

Then she came. Her back arched so violently, and her legs became so stiff, that she practically fell off the small countertop, until I caught her, pressing her against the wall. Her pussy had a strong reaction to her first orgasm from sexual intercourse. It squeezed and clenched, causing my thrusts to slow down, which only made it feel more intense.

In the midst of her first orgasm from sexual intercourse, I couldn't stop in the middle. That wouldn't have been right. I kept on fucking her against the wall, making her scream and cry. Tears flooded down her cheeks as she squeezed her eyes shut. Her lips trembled. And her body jerking hard.

That moment was so unbelievably intense that I came inside her pussy there and then. Her cunt flooded with her father's cum.

A few more thrusts and it was done. Both of us exhausted and overwhelmed from our powerful incestuous orgasms.

I held her tight and she brought her feet back to the floor, with my now flaccid penis plopping out of her deflowered pussy. Our faces were centimeters apart and we kissed each other on the lips. She darted her tongue in my mouth, showing just how much she loved her first sexual experience.

"You're the best," she said after a deep breath.

"We better get dressed now."

She grabbed some tissue and used it to clean me first. It was an odd sight watching her clean my cock, but after everything we've done, it wasn't a big deal in comparison to just fucking her.

Becky wiped herself as well. When we both finished getting dressed, the feeling of orgasm still lingered and we were still spellbound. It was also a super awkward moment.

"Back to our seats," she smiled.

"We need to have a talk later."

I tried my best to regain my role as her father, but it was hard. After what I had just done, things would never be the same again.

"There's nothing to talk about," Becky insisted. "You're my dad. I'm your daughter. We have great sexual chemistry. Let's leave it at that."

"We can't just..."

"Dad, please, we're headed towards a beautiful resort for our spiritual and sexual health. And a big part of that means we'll have to maintain our sexual chemistry together. Okay?"

She leaned in for another kiss, which I couldn't resist. It was another long tongue kiss and she reached down to squeeze my cock again. Becky ended the kiss and winked at me, opening the bathroom door so that we could return to our seats on the bus, continuing on our way to this sexual haven.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12