Squirrely Reunion

Story Info
We meet my wife's ex on vacation.
3.1k words
3.31
33.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

I had been married and divorced once, and now married to my second wife. Let's call her Jean. She is six years younger than my almost forty. She is attractive, and I was once considered so, though the years do take their toll.

We had been married for just a over a year and were on vacation in Mexico, when IT happened. We were at one of those all inclusive resorts, with a couple of pools and nice restaurants. The 'IT' that happened, happened at the pool.

Jean was dousing herself in sunscreen, you know the way women do, that you just can't help but watch. Rubbing up and down their legs and then moving to their arms, somehow their breast move in a hypnotic way when they do this. She had just finished with her left arm then turned to do her right and she said "Oh shit." I followed her gaze across the pool, to a fellow who had just entered the pool area.

My wife quickly folded a towel, lay down on her sunbed, and placed the folded towel over her face, as if blocking the sun from her eyes. I looked back across the pool and spotted the guy talking to couple of other guys. It appeared he hadn't seen Jean and didn't seem to be paying any attention to our area of the pool.

I sat on my own sunbed with my shades covering my eyes, but I was watching the guy. He finished his conversation and strolled around the pool. He seemed to be looking for a vacant sunbed. Luck would have it that the one on the other side of Jean was vacant. He continued to stroll around till he came to a stop in front of me. But his eyes were on my wife.

"Jean is that you?" He asked the towel faced woman. I couldn't help but notice that he was in good shape and probably an inch or so taller than my 5' 10''.

My wife sat up and removed the towel. "Brad. What are you doing here? How on earth did you recognize me?"

"My company sends all the managers down here once a year for a little R&R. And I would recognize that body anywhere." He said with more than a little too much familiarity.

As I said, my wife is attractive, and she certainly does her black bikini justice. I saw Jean glance nervously toward his package a couple of times, so I glanced there too. What my wife's breasts did to that bikini top, was nothing compared to what Brad's brief swimsuit had to bear. The guy was packing some serious meat.

My wife suddenly remembered I was present. "Brad, this is my husband ...umm Mike." Did she just forget my name?

"Pleased to meet you Mike. You are a very lucky man."

"I agree. Nice to meet you too." If he meant what I thought he meant, I was indeed a lucky man. My wife is exceptional in the bedroom. Best I have ever had, and far better than my ex. "Would you care to join us?" I offered politely.

"Honey, I'm sure Brad has other.."

"I would love to." Brad said, interrupting Jean.

Here's the rub. Being over thirty, I assumed my wife had her fair share of experience. I certainly had by that age. I also knew the names of a few of her past boyfriends. The name Brad being among them. I had never asked nor had she ever elaborated on her sexual experiences. So along comes this Brad, and I assume it to be that Brad, and Brad is packing something the size of a squirrel in his swimsuit. Let's just say I was a bit curious.

We have a few drinks together, and Brad seems a nice enough guy. Nothing really untoward happens, other than my wife's obvious nervous glances at the squirrel.

After too much sun and probably too many drinks, we say our goodbyes and go back to our room. Where, immediately, my wife proceeds to take carnal knowledge of my body. There could only be one explanation for her sudden need. The squirrel. I will have to thank Brad.

We leave our room eventually for a late dinner. Who do you think arrived in the restaurant right after us. Right on your first guess.

"I see someone else had to recover from the afternoon sun." Came the voice behind us. "Did you take a nap like I did?"

We were laughing when the hostess came up and said "Three for dinner? Right this way." So it came to be that we shared a dinner table with Brad. Over dinner we talked like old friends, and Jean seemed a bit less nervous. Afterward Brad asked Jean to dance, and off they went. It was a small dance floor with only a few couples dancing to the slow music. When they returned I could tell the squirrel was awake, though not as well outlined in his dress slacks as it had been in his swimwear. A few minutes later they danced again, and upon their return, the squirrel appeared to be climbing the tree in search of a place to stick his nut.

I wasn't too happy about this, because I could see it had a definite affect on Jean. She was again very nervous. She claimed a headache from the booze and we retired to our room.

Brad was leaving the next day, but we had another two nights stay. If I ever saw him again, I would have to thank him for the enthusiastic sex I was the beneficiary of in his stead.

After the first round, as I took inventory of all my bodyparts, I ask Jean about her relationship with Brad. "We dated for awhile, that's all." She dodged.

"I knew that at the pool. What happened between you two. There doesn't seem to be any animosity of a bad breakup."

"No. We parted as friends. We both realized we wanted different things in life." She allowed.

"What kind of different things?" I pushed.

"You know. Basic things. I want a home and a family. He wanted to be single and 'Spread his wings'." She said making air quotes, with more than a little sarcasm in her voice.

She began trying to rejuvenate my adequate though somewhat slim seven incher. When I entered her I said "Looked like Brad has some serious meat." I stroked her a bit then asked "Does he?"

Jean moaned out a "Mmhm."

after a few more minutes I asked "Did you like it?" She didn't respond. So I asked "Did he press it against you when you were dancing?"

"Mmmmm" Was all I got from her.

When she started throwing her hips up to me, something she does when she is headed for an orgasm and wants to get there faster, I asked "Are you thinking of Brad... Are you thinking of his big cock?"

She got there, big time, and moaned "Yes oh god yes" I lost it then, and dumped my load in her. We both fell asleep in exhaustion.

That's how the rest of the trip went. Daytime sightseeing and tourist stuff, nights filled with sex. I encouraged her to talk about Brad and she would get almost dripping wet and rape me. Yes, I know you can't rape the willing, but you get my drift.

The only new information I gleaned was that Brad, and the beast in his pants, had some sort of hold on her. She couldn't resist him when they were together, she'd agree to anything he wanted while fucking. I'd like that kind of power over women.

We returned home and I couldn't get it out of my head. I would see her in the shower and think of him being in there with her. Bending her over and fucking her from behind. I would be fingering her pussy and ask her if he did that to her. Or I would nibble her tits and ask if he did that too. The answer was alway yes. I wondered it he had fucked her ass, though I was afraid to ask. I wasn't allowed there so I didn't want to know he had been.

I asked her point blank one day, how big his cock was. The answer, "Big. Really big."

I started worrying how she could even enjoy my meager endowment. I read stuff on the internet about women's preferences. Most said length wasn't as important as width. As I said earlier, I'm a bit on the thin side, and I doubted that Brad was. I know that women tell us that size doesn't matter, but we guys know otherwise. Even if it doesn't matter to them, it matters to us. It's a guy thing.

My thoughts were consumed with images of Jean and Brad having the kind of sex we all dream about. Pure, raw, unfettered, passionate, mind blowing SEX. Especially while we were having our usual mundane, run of the mill sex. I would be trying to hold back so Jean could get hers, and the images would hit me. That would be the end. I would cum buckets.

I know I was driving her crazy with my constant demands for information, just to fuel my fantasies and my own craziness.

Then another IT happened. Six months after the Mexico trip, I had a business meeting to deal with a company that wanted to be a supplier for my company. I didn't put two and two together till I walked into the meeting, and there was Brad.

Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, maybe I wanted something to happen. Maybe I'm just a fucking idiot. I invited Brad to dinner.

"Don't you think that Jean would mind?" He asked

"Jean loves to entertain, and she's a great cook. Besides, we all had such fun together in Mexico, it will be like old times." I did call Jean and tell her I was bringing a colleague to dinner. I wanted to surprise her so I didn't say who.

Surprised is one term for her reaction to seeing Brad come through the door. Shocked shitless would be another. The after effect might be deemed pissed off. She dragged me into the kitchen to 'help' her. "What the fuck is Brad doing here?" She asked through clenched teeth.

As I tried to explain my actions, she poured and downed a large glass of wine. "He seems like a nice guy. We enjoyed his company before, I thought you would be happy to see him again." All of which, of course, was bullshit.

She finished the wine and poured another. "You know what he does to me. Why would you invite trouble into the house?"

I pulled her close and kissed her. "Maybe I just wanted a repeat of what you did after dancing with him." I said in my most lecherous voice. "You know you liked it." She just looked at me funny, and handed me a platter of food to take into the dining room.

Dinner went without incident, other than Jean finishing off a bottle of wine and opening another. She didn't eat much either. I could tell she was getting a little drunk, which almost guarantees I'm gonna get laid. When she started to clear the table, Brad offered to help. I went to the den to pour us a brandy.

It was probably fifteen minutes before Brad came to the den. I could see a large bulge in his pants. I wondered if something had occurred in the kitchen, which made my own dick stir. Jean joined us with yet another glass of wine. She excused herself and went to the bathroom. While she was gone, Brad said "That is the hottest woman I've ever met."

"Yes. She's something for sure." I responded.

"Does she still do that trick with her tongue and throat when she's .."

Jean returned interrupting him. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Sex." we responded in unison.

"Again!" She turned to Brad and said "You know that is all he talks about ever since Mexico, is what you and I did in bed. 'Did Brad do this to you? Did Brad do that? How big is Brad's cock? Do you miss Brad's big cock?'

It's like he wishes you were in bed with us."

I was stunned that she would just say something so personal as that, it also made my dick lurch.

Brad said "Really? And what did you tell him when he asked if you miss me?"

"I uh..I..I want to dance. Honey will you put on some music?" Jean answered when she realized her error. I adjusted my dick in my pants before going to the stereo. I started some nice slow music, and turned to find them already up and in each other's arms swaying to the tunes. I sat in my chair and watched them. They appeared to know each other's next move, a turn, a dip, a sideways sway.

By the second song, she had her arms around his neck and his hands were on her ass. Her back was to me, and I watched as he slowly raised the bottom of her dress. It took a minute before I realized that he had two hands full of flesh, not panties. She had lost her panties either in the kitchen or the bathroom earlier.

I couldn't take my eyes off her ass in his hands as he rubbed and kneaded it. I finally looked up when I noticed they weren't moving. They were in a deep and passionate kiss. His right hand appeared and gripped her breast. I assumed the other did the same, from my vantage point I couldn't tell. His hand dropped back to her ass, and he whispered something to her. She nodded. I watched his right hand lift her left leg, and slide toward her knee. Then he slid it back but stopped right where he needed to be for his fingers to play with her pussy. He kept whispering to her between kisses, and she just kept nodding.

I saw him crouch down a little and the squirrel made an appearance. The longest fattest cock I have ever seen in person slid along her pussy and stuck out past her ass. She moaned, and he pulled back. Then whispered to her again, and she moaned "Mmhmm." Then the monster slid out past her ass again.

It moved back and forth as he kissed her and whispered in her ear. Then she put her leg down and said to me. "We're going upstairs." She took his hand and they were gone.

I was so stunned I couldn't move. When I finally came to my senses, I went upstairs to our bedroom. I knew what I would find. The door was open, the light in our bathroom was on, illuminating the bedroom in soft light. They were on the bed, both naked, he was leaning on her. He kissed her as his hand caressed her breast. There was only kissing sounds and heavy breathing. His hips ground into her but he wasn't inside her.

Then I heard her say "Please."

"Are you sure?" He asked her.

"Yes. Please Brad."

He moved between her legs and she opened them to accept him. His cock found it's target with her help. I saw her hand grip the middle of the shaft, her fingers not able to meet. She moved the large knob up and down her opening to gather moisture and centered it. His hips moved forward and the crown popped in.

Jean let out a contented moan, and removed her hand. Brad asked "Is that it?"

"Mmmm." My wife moaned again.

"Tell me. Is it?"

"Yes. That's what I need." She replied

Brad slid in a few inches then back out. He stroked her with just those few inches, the fat knob working as a plunger inside her.

"Please Brad. I want it all. I need it all."

He slid in a few more inches and she pulled her knees back. He stroked in and out, gaining ground, until his egg sized nuts were against her ass.

"Tell me again." He instructed her.

"Oh God, Brad. I really have missed your big cock." She moaned.

"Did you tell your husband that?" He asked as he slowly slid in and out of her stretched pussy.

"No."

"You knew he wanted me to fuck you, that's why you took off your panties, isn't it?" He was picking up the pace a little.

"Yes." She groaned as she had an orgasm.

"You wanted it too didn't you?"

"Oh God yes."

Now he was taking long deep strokes making sure to hit bottom each time. I could see him withdraw till just the plum sized head was still inside her. Then all the way in till only his balls remained outside. His arms under her knees insured deep penetration. He owned her and he knew it.

"What are you going to tell him now?"

"I want your cock. I need your cock." She yelled, cumming again for him.

He was now pounding her toward his finish. She was coming over and over.

"Are you on the pill?"

"No. But don't pull out. I want your cum in me... Please"

"Don't worry, I'm not pulling out."

He pounded her a few more times, then I saw his ass clench as he deposited his seed in her.

"Oh...Yes..I feel you cumming in me. God I love your cum in me."

I crept downstairs and jerked off.

You might think I'm sick, I understand. But you see, I had two kids with my first wife. I got the snip long before I met Jean. Her desire for a family was news to me. I love Jean. Brad can provide what I can't in more ways than one.

I later returned to the bedroom with a bottle of wine and three glasses.

"Honey, I know you may not like this, but I really do miss Brad's cock."

"I can see why." I said looking at his limp cock laying across his hip. Still almost as thick as a soda bottle.

"Are you going to kick me out?" She asked with concern.

"Do you two want to live together?"

"Lord No!" They answered at the same time.

"Good it's settled then. He comes over and fucks you once in awhile. Sometimes I will watch, sometimes I will participate, sometimes I will give you two space." I told her honestly.

"How do you feel about sloppy seconds?" Brad asked.

"First, second, third,..I don't care."

"What about creampie?" Jean asked as she slid her finger up and down her slit.

"Let me watch you two make one, and I will find out."

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers