All Comments on 'Squirrely Reunion'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

Why not just have him suck brads dick then take it in the ass. Ya sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
there is

a gay genre on this site so why don't you use it and save yourself and everyone else this foolishness and take bonnie taylor and v. s. with you.

,

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Now we understand why he was divorced...

Now we understand why he was divorced...How could a wife respect a husband like him? And with no respect love is gone too...So soon he will be facing his second divorce...We know he liked what happened, but the problem here is his wife's respect for him was gone and that showed in the end...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 year?

Not even 2 years and she is already a skank?

WHY THE FUCK DID SHE MARRY?

"I love you and only you dear, but I'm going to fuck the 1st through the 7th Fleet. But don't worry I only love you!" Right, and I has a bridge in NY for sale.

She wants a long term relation, beyond an affair? Hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
something is wrong here Big Time

Most husbands do "run across" wife's prior ex... and have more conversation than wife cares for her now husband to discuss with ex...Many encounters produce more information about the relationship between now wife and her ex...This I know... Been there done that... While it can cause some smiles and laughs... Not all is fair in love and war... And wife may not have a smile on her face but there is one in her heart and the rest of her body... In this presentation above I would say the marriage is on a downhill slide and out the door,,, sorry but that is my take thanks 3

screwherscrewherover 8 years ago
My wife

I wish my wife had an ex like Brad. Would love for him to drop by once in awhile and screw my wife's brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish it were the three of us

Wish my wife's favorite lover would come by and treat her to what she's always loved. Great story, one of the best ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

This was disappointing. Not just because of the subject.

The plot was just so mundane. Who cares?

09cutter gave you 2*s. This was pretty poor considering you have written "Side Window","Ed Doesn't Mind Sharing", and "The Old Sofa Bed".

I await your next mind-boggling story,lol.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, people, it is this stupid: . . .

"Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, maybe I wanted something to happen. Maybe I'm just a fucking idiot. I invited Brad to dinner. " Fucking idiot.

You now know everything you need to know about this story, without wasting your time.

You're welcome.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Somehow the title and description and where it was posted didn't tell poor anon what he needed to know about this story and it's subject matter.

Or, more likely, he knew exactly what it was, came here to read it, got so turned on imagining he was the protagonist that he jerked his little dick off several times in just the time it takes to read one page. Then, like some of his bitter old men heroes he got so mad at himself for cumming he had to come and yell about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovers and Other Strangers

My wife loves me with all her heart, but she too likes that 'fuller' feeling now and then, and I understand that. She has described it as that feeling when an extra-big cock goes so deep into her pussy that it feels like it's going to reach all the way to her throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ah Yes FLC

Pontificating from his mother's basement as usual.Fucktard! Nice job cutter.Not very original but.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another willing cuckold

This one dumber than most in that he invited the snake into his garden. Simply horrible story. Even for fiction it was just dumb. What man that has an ounce of pride or self respect, lets his wife fuck a man with a big cock, while he watches? What outcome can there possible be but a bad one? His wife gets stretched out so there's no fun for the husband having sex with her. The wife doesn't enjoy sex with her husband so she goes looking for a man with a big cock that she DOES want to live with. Stupid premise for a story. I wonder how long it will take the boyfriend that wanted to "spread his wings" to give her a social disease? She can't be so dumb as to think that she's the only woman he's sleeping with. Nothing fun or entertaining about this story. God awful garbage.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
WELL WRITTEN!

I'd call this a perfect story; it provided an erotic read for those of us who know what fiction means, yet still manage to suspend belief and enjoy, while it provides the perfect target for those, who don't know the difference between fiction and real life, to comment on just how aberrant they find the author and those of us who enjoy reading such trash to be.

It really works out very well; they continue to read the trash they hate and we get to enjoy the trash AND the brilliant comments made by those anonymous folks who enlighten us all. Thanks author BTW I gave you a 5* rating. Will be checking your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O stars!

More sick,cuck,bullshit! This site needs to add a cuck category and cleanse the Loving Wives category of this filth!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Horrible!

When will powers at be, Laurel or whoever, accede to the wishes of many readers to rid the Loving Wives category of everything but loving wives. This type of story is so unsatisfying when one is seeking a range in a loving relationship with some conflict but more needed reconciliation within to bounds of the marriage without the willing or unwilling cucklolding of the husband. That overused end result has become so wearing & femdom driven where the needs & happiness of the woman are what's important for him to be fulfilled in the marriage. So this story reveals cuckolding to me to stay in a marriage to keep the wife happy. I don't look for cuckolding in the Loving Wives category. Then I'm so disappointed when I find it as here. Jean certainly is no loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You know...

There just happens to be a section for actual loving couples. Its called romance. In fact, there are two. The other is erotic couplings. Just saying...

So why would Laurel change the entire dynamic of the website to please ONE group of people in ONE section? Why don't you simply go to the sections already set up for your tastes?

09cutter09cutterover 8 years agoAuthor
TO THOSE WHO HATE CUCKOLD IN LOVING WIVES

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more...This is the description of the LW category. It eludes to a woman having sex with someone other than their husband. This by definition is cuckoldry. If you do not want to read about a woman fucking someone other than her husband, or about a man who allows this, then look elsewhere for your reading material.

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 8 years ago
I agree there should be a separate category

Call it "Sharing Spouses". I like the genre and would be happy to see the complaining commenters disappear into their own faithful wives or revenge fantasy category. It's amazing to me that they keep reading to the very end when they know it's an infidelity story from early on. They get their rocks off by reading the taboo and railing against it, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

for the cuck shit.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

The angry, bitter, lonely old men and internet tough guy virgins know what this category is for. It's just that society teaches them now that if they tell and scream and whine hard enough about how all these awful people are telling awful stories they don't like that someone will cave and give them what they want. When the answer would simply be to grow up, move on, and let other people have their fun in peace.

They're, in short, the entire modern republican party in one neat little capsule. Since they're generally racist, homophobic and highly sexist as well, in guessing they are generally republicans offline as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The last thing closet cases want is

a separate category - hard enough for them to track down their daily dose of cheating wives tales to read and comment on without adding a new category. Makes as much sense as adding a new political party like "trumpicans" - better to keep all of the nutjobs in one place, LW and the GOP.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
So Disagree

Ur comment, 09cutter, about readers' dislike finding cuckolding in the Loving Wives category renders quite ironic when you said by the description of LW "eludes" to cuckolding when the correct word probably was "alludes". Guess ur comments need proofreading & editing just like ur stories. Lol!

But as you can gather, along with many others I really would prefer the range of Loving Wives to "elude" cuckolding not to allude to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheap, dumb and -1 points.

The level reached the bottom with this "story".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"prefer the range of Loving Wives"

Who gives a shit what you prefer? Take your self-entitled fat-ass where people give a fuck what you prefer, or better yet, start you own site and fill in the descriptions with whatever you like. Problem solved.

Loving Wives is: extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking cucks everywhere

Today not even a good story today, but this one is near the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
On some level, this cuckold story worked.

Well written from a technical standpoint. Except for the creme pie suggestion, there's no real humiliation since he set it up. Don't particularly like cuckold stories where the husband accepts it, but this one I can accept if not enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am so fucking glad I didn't

read most of this story! I could see what was coming. A huge fucking load right in this author's mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Obvious, repetitive, trite.....

....why bother doing yet another lazy rewrite of an already vastly overdone storyline?

This isn't new, novel or different in any significant way. I don't get why you'd bother.

Oh, you write well and in a mostly clean and easy to follow style, but I think you waste your talent doing your version of an old tale.

It's worse than retelling a Grimm's fairy tale with some modest "campfire" storyteller kinds of embellishments.....but you simply haven't distinguished yourself in any meaningful way here.

I like your presentation style....but the story is a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

another cuck...

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 8 years ago
Keep writing.

Very enjoyable erotic fiction.

Please save your respect for your admirers and those who offer assistance.

These cowardly anonymous critics are harmful to growth and education.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RE: FRONTLINECASTER'S COMMENT

To Frontlinecaster and all Anonymous writers who brought politics into the discussion: I often wondered about the type of people who read stories in Loving Wives (Which plainly says it's for stories about sex outside of marriage) and then bitch about them. Thanks, you have cleared it up for me--you're Democrats. How did I not pick up on that before? Once you've connected the dots it all falls into place. Anyone stupid enough to vote for the modern Democrat party would certainly be too stupid to read and understand what type stories fit into the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"I often wondered about the type of people who read stories in LW and then bitch about them"

Since you "often" wondered, you can't be new here, so you must be retarded.

Since you know shit about politics: hypocrisy and misogyny cross party lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I disagree won't anoy about the type of stories that could be in loving wives a I'm a republican . It could be about non cheating loving happily married couples. The category could be broken up to cheaters , true loving happy monogamous couples , cucks, swingers and revenge stories. These all could be under loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

why do the stories have to be about the limp dicked husband.. and the wife who is NOT on the pill...why not pure lust ..sex just for fun... her enjoying a "hall pass" with her ex saying she doesnt want to see him again... just wanted to fuck him one last time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage

Where do all these wimp writing Coward's come from????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Think my ass

You are sickness personified

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a dummy

Who invites the ex-husband to do anything but leave? And once she fucks him, the marriage is over. Pack your bags and fly home. Leave her there. Cremepie? What a disgusting notion. And a crappy way to end this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disgusting garbage

Husband pimps his wife out instead of protecting her. Nothing sexy or erotic about that crap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Best thing

The best thing about this author's stories is how short they are.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 5 years ago
Hot!!!

This category is for wives that do some extracurricular loving. It's meant to be erotic, as such, and I think this tale hits that nail square on the head.

I do not understand why people read these tales when they know they won't like them. They think their opinion matters? It may sway some fans into abhoring the story? These trogs just want to feel relevant because they know, in real life, they are not relevant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a load of cuckold crap!

I’m sure KarenWoods and Swingerjoe are are “rubbing” themselves as they read this one!

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

'''''''' Anonymousover 5 years ago

RE: FRONTLINECASTER'S COMMENT

To Frontlinecaster and all Anonymous writers who brought politics into the discussion: I often wondered about the type of people who read stories in Loving Wives (Which plainly says it's for stories about sex outside of marriage) and then bitch about them. Thanks, you have cleared it up for me--you're Democrats. How did I not pick up on that before? Once you've connected the dots it all falls into place. Anyone stupid enough to vote for the modern Democrat party would certainly be too stupid to read and understand what type stories fit into the LW category."""""""""""""" Now THAT is the way to go!! You have hit the democRATS ideals on the head, so to speak. LW is (or should be for wives who wander), not girlfriends, etc. Maybe LW needs a sub section, for all those who are not wives, and another for those who 'reconcile' and forgive.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

WindySwimmingover 5 years ago

Horrible!

When will powers at be, Laurel or whoever, accede to the wishes of many readers to rid the Loving Wives category of everything but loving wives. This type of story is so unsatisfying when one is seeking a range in a loving relationship with some conflict but more needed reconciliation within to bounds of the marriage without the willing or unwilling cucklolding of the husband. That overused end result has become so wearing & femdom driven where the needs & happiness of the woman are what's important for him to be fulfilled in the marriage. So this story reveals cuckolding to me to stay in a marriage to keep the wife happy. I don't look for cuckolding in the Loving Wives category. Then I'm so disappointed when I find it as here. Jean certainly is no loving wife."""""""" I have been readindingLW genre here for mamy years. I have found so few of the stories that are about wives who just love their husbands and vice-versa, There is a section for tis vanilla type stories, it is called R O M A N C E. Some authors in the 'tags', say no sex, this is an indication of... 'NO SEX'. So go there for the type of stories you want to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous