Squirt and Her Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers

After our talk we both lay back and caught up with lost sleep. We awoke to hear our parents back the car out for their long journey to the rendezvous of the Club Christmas Party. Squirt and me hopped out of our bed and walked out to the pool. Skinny dipping is the best and we both swam some laps before standing waist deep hugging each other. Getting out of the pool we went in for some breakfast before going down to what we are now referring to as 'our bedroom.' Squirt picked up the whip telling me that she had been a very naughty girl at the night club and she was going to be even worse this weekend, therefore she deserved to have her ass whipped. Giving me the whip she bent over the bed telling me to lay into her butt. Sporting a massive boner I put all my weight into the strokes and she was screaming by the ninth but as before, by the fifteenth she was panting with an approaching orgasm and on the twentieth she came with a rush. Once the final shockwaves had faded she continued to bend over the bed for a time before straightening up, telling me she was ready to lose her cherry.

"For fucks sake I need you inside, you have to fuck me hard, give me my orgasm and continue fucking me all weekend. I need this, I have dreamed of it since I turned fourteen. I got the pill yesterday, so you can cum in me. Oh just fuck me for Christ's sake."

"Squirt this is going to hurt and you will bleed some and due to the size of my cock it will probably hurt even more. Remember though that after the initial pain you will feel very different"

"I realise this darling brother and you are such a dear to warn me, but for Christ's sake fuck me." Saying this Squirt lay back on the bed, lying next to her, I took her face in my hands, kissing her passionately on the lips, our lashing tongues exploring our mouths. We kissed like this for a long time until I broke from the embrace and commenced kissing and licking her neck working my way down to her milky breasts suckling a tender nipple, whilst my fingers pulled on the other. As I did this Squirt was moaning saying that there was an electric charge from her tit to her cunt and that it was making her so hot. Her legs had opened exposing her erogenous zone to my exploration and I ran my fingers over her engorged clit, pulling on it, extending it out, and then releasing it. Squirt was becoming distracted with lust, moaning and gasping as I teased and stimulated her outer labia and clit. Placing my mouth over her pussy I stuck my tongue through her pouty lips, thrusting in as far as I could go, causing my sister to thrash on the bed, forcing her lovely hips up to my questing tongue, throwing her legs over my shoulders and begging for more, telling me her orgasm was close. I continued to suck her pussy, replacing my tongue with two fingers, pushing them deep into her. Squirt was so wet; her juices were overflowing onto her exposed thighs and down to the crack of her ass and then it happened, she screamed, thrashing her head sideways pushing her hips into my face as the first torrid eruptions of her orgasm came roaring through her. When she had calmed down I moved up her, placing my erection at the opening to her cunt. Placing the head of my cock into her I paused letting her get used to it before thrusting in deeper until I came to a halt at her barrier, her hymen natures seal. Looking into her eyes I saw an expression of total erotic lust, she looked back whispering take me now. I pushed forward, ripping through her hymen making her a woman. Squirt gasped, feeling the pain as her membrane tore, and then slowly began to relax as she felt the enjoyment of having my ten inch erection pile driving inside her. As she became used to it so she began to move with me attempting to achieve total pleasure from the experience. As we wallowed in the lust of our union she announced yet another orgasm and this time as it broke over her I arrived at my own, pumping my seed deep into her womb.

Lying in each others arms we kissed and relaxed, Squirt told me that she was feeling really soporific and agreeing, we slipped into a deep satisfied sleep. It was about an hour later that we were woken by the door bell. We jumped up and hurriedly slipped shorts and singlets on. Going upstairs Squirt went to the door returning with our cousins Sam and Zoe. We all hugged and I asked them what marked the occasion of their visit. We were told that yesterday was their eighteenth birthday and that they had been out on the town.

Squirt screamed "Oh happy birthday for yesterday, let's take a swim."

"We would love to but we haven't got our bathers." Zoe said; looking disappointed.

"When has that ever stopped you, after all we have all seen each other naked? What's changed? So we have all grown taller and we girls have got a couple of bumps on our chests and some of us have a growth of hair down below."

Sam looked at Zoe with a cheeky gleam in her beautiful eyes. "She has a point you know, let's go skinny dipping."

So we all went out to the pool and Squirt and I got naked. Squirt exposing her vivid buttocks to our cousins. "Oh wow you have had a fresh whipping since you showed us your bum, who did it?" Zoe was fascinated at the display and placed her hand against Squirt's hot butt. "Oh it's so hot, does it hurt?"

"A little bit, I only received it four and a half hours ago."

"Who did it?"

"Can you girls keep a really big secret?"

"Of course we can; you know us, we have so many secrets from mum. Another one won't harm."

"OK George would you fetch some beers and then we shall tell them the story." I went into the kitchen and fetched four beers from the grog fridge. Looking out from the kitchen window I saw Zoe and Sam remove their clothes. They were simply gorgeous, both standing at about five foot eight, with shiny long black hair. They were wearing narrow gold framed glasses which made them even sexier. They had small breasts; not much bigger than Squirt's. Trim stomachs took your gaze to a thin line of hair, on mostly shaved pussies. As I lusted after them, they were talking with Squirt; asking if it hurt.

"Of course it hurt but by the twentieth stroke I had the most violent orgasm, which shook my entire body. I simply love being spanked."

Zoe spoke up saying, "You are so lucky I wish we could be spanked. When we were young Mum would spank our little bottoms when we had been naughty. All this changed when we turned thirteen and she introduced us to a table tennis paddle. This really hurt and she sent us to our room until the following morning. After the first paddling we noticed that we were quite wet down there so we decided to be naughty again next Saturday. Once again Mum paddled our behinds and when we entered our room we lay down and started to play with ourselves resulting in a great orgasm. After that if we wanted a really good orgasm we would misbehave." I was sporting quite an erection as I came out, handing drinks to Sam and Zoe. I noticed they were trying not to stare at my upright phallus.

"So what is the great secret Squirt?"

"Well the person who whipped my ass this morning was George. You see I told him that I was going to be real naughty this weekend and deserved a whipping. Before you say anything George and I are lovers, I gave him my virginity this morning. Remember you can't tell; it's a secret."

Sam's mouth was a huge O; she couldn't believe what she had heard. "Do you think George would whip our asses? After all we are going to be very naughty this weekend to, if so, we will phone Mum, telling her that we are staying over tonight."

So it was organised that after our swim Zoe and Sam would phone their Mum. Squirt and I looked at each other incredulously, not believing how the weekend had developed. She told me that on Christmas morning she was going to need a really big whipping because she was going to be even worse this weekend corrupting two innocent virgins. When they came out saying all was Ok we sat back drinking another beer. Squirt went inside, returning in a brief red one piece. She bent over displaying her butt saying that they would have to get something similar because, if they were being whipped whilst on holiday, they would not be able to wear a bikini. As it was five thirty it was agreed to order in two pizzas. Going into the lounge room Squirt removed her one piece and we waited for the door chime. Hearing a car stop in the drive we looked out to see a lovely little brunette with hand sized breasts walking up the drive with pizzas. Squirt immediately went to the front door leaving the money on a side table behind her. When the chime went, she opened the door as naked as the day she was born. We heard a gasp from the delivery girl. Squirt then turned back to get the money exposing her hot butt.

"Oh fuck." Gasped the girl, licking her lips; she couldn't take her eyes off her. With shaking hands she finally managed to get the change out. Squirt then lent over and kissed her on the mouth asking her name. When she was told Chloe, she suggested that in February she would invite her to the house for a party. Kissing her deeply this time she wished her a Merry Christmas, then leaving the door open she turned back with the pizzas. We watched Chloe walk dreamily down the drive to her car as Squirt returned to close the door calling to her to drive carefully.

When she returned to the lounge she looked at me saying that she didn't even believe that she could be so naughty. We then settled back eating the pizzas and drinking beer. When we had finished we led Zoe and Sam down to my room. Squirt showed them the whip asking who was going first. Sam said that she wanted to go first because she was the oldest by two minutes. So saying she bent over the bed displaying the tightest little set of buttocks Squirt and I had ever seen. We told her to call out if she wanted to stop. With that I raised the whip and lashed it with all my weight across her shapely butt. The cheeks seemed to quiver and then burst into a red welt. Sam gasped waiting for the next which landed in the same spot with equal force. I was then wailing into her and Sam was beginning to scream but she gave no indication that she wanted to stop. With the last stroke she slowly got to her feet, placing a hand on her bottom feeling where she had recently been whipped. She looked up with tears in her eyes saying that her butt was fucking hot.

It was then Zoe's turn and like her sister she bent over the bed raising her buttocks, waiting for the first stroke. It landed and Zoe moaned, I continued to rain blows across her buttocks and yet, unlike her sister she made no sound at all. After each blow she almost tried to push her buttocks up higher. After the last blow she got up and went over to the full length mirror to inspect the art work on her bum. Tears were flowing freely and she took Sam in her arms and cried into her shoulder. Squirt and I thought that she would never take another whipping but after some time she looked up, "That is the most erotic thing I have ever done, I can't wait for the next one. Unfortunately I am going to have to wait until we are at Shelley Beach."

After the punishment session we returned to the pool, we entered the water and both Sam and Zoe commented on the relief that the cool water gave their hot buttocks, so we stood in the water for about an hour before getting out and relaxing over some beers in deck chairs.

"So what are we doing this evening" said Zoe.

"That depends on you guys, what do you want to do. I noticed that the whipping didn't bring on an orgasm so no doubt that is on the agenda. George, will you fetch some more beers and some popcorn whilst I discuss this evening with our darling cousins. Firstly, Zoe why did you cry, like that after the whipping?"

"They weren't tears of distress rather they were tears expressing my feelings. It was the most wonderful experience that I have ever had, it was extremely erotic and I can't wait for a repeat performance."

"I agree with you that it is erotic and that brings us to the next stage. When we were talking at the night club you expressed a wish to lose your virginity. As you know I lost mine this morning to George. He was fantastic, he was compassionate and he took his time. I was given the most amazing climax before he even thought to stick it in. When he did, he took his time, taking care not to hurt me, giving me time to become acclimatised with his massive penis before pushing in further. When he came up against my hymen he stopped and looked at me, asking me if I was ready to go on. In short he gave me the most wonderful experience, something I will never forget. So I will leave it up to you."

"I am going to be first this time, so what does Sam do over the couple of hours that George and I, are doing it?" Zoe said, eagerly with lust in her eyes.

I saw Squirt take a deep breath looking at me in the kitchen. "Have you ever thought of doing it together?"

"Oh wow; yes we have discussed it but haven't gotten around to it as yet. In fact we were thinking of doing it at Shelley Beach."

"Fuck you two are simply the naughtiest girls. You are just like me and George. Well I suggest that whilst Zoe and George are getting to know each other Sam and I do likewise. What do you guys think?"

"We can't wait. Let's finish our beers and popcorn before getting down to some good health sex."

At that, I came out with the beers and popcorn. We relaxed back, drinking and talking. I noticed that Zoe had changed her seat for the one next to mine and every time I reached over for popcorn she would glance at me. I saw that she was really eying the boner I was displaying. When she got up to go to the bathroom I waited to meet her at the kitchen door. As she came down the hall way I took her in my arms and gave her a long and passionate kiss. As we kissed I heard her moan quietly announcing her early arousal.

We fell onto my queen size bed kissing hungrily. Zoe wrapped her legs around me, holding me tight as our tongues performed an erotic dance. We kissed for ages, struggling with each other, our bodies in the throes of love. Breaking out of her grasp I licked around her breast bringing it to an even greater state of arousal. My fingers grasped the other nipple pinching hard, making her gasp at the pain. It was a hot afternoon and it wasn't long before perspiration was pouring off us. Taking her lips in my mouth, nipping, licking before invading her mouth with my tongue; my hands had taken her perfectly sized breasts and were squeezing, pummeling and teasing the erect nubs on top of her aureole. Zoe was moaning with passion begging me to go down on her, to give her the orgasm she so desperately needed. At that moment we were disturbed by Squirt and Sam entering, going over to the double sofa bed and embracing each other.

Dropping my head between her legs I grasped her delicate clit in my teeth, squeezing, causing her to scream. Pushing three fingers into her snatch I worked them around the walls of her canal. Zoe was now thrashing on the bed, grasping the sheets in her fingers and thrusting her hips into my face. As I worked her pussy slowly towards orgasm my other hand continued its assault on her swollen cupolas. She tensed screaming. "For fucks sake I am going to come. Ohhhhhhh, God here it comes oh what's happening to me?" Slumping back, as the last searing shockwaves of her orgasm passed through her. When she had relaxed we noticed Squirt and Sam enviously starring at us. Pushing Zoe back I moved up her, kissing her on the lips so that she could taste the residue of her orgasm.

"Are you ready? Or would you like more time?"

"Just give it to me but be careful."

"I will tell you what I told Squirt this morning. This is the most important moment in your life, and I want it to be extra special. I told Squirt that because she and I would be sharing our lives together we would like to remember how much fun it was. I have a feeling that you and Sam will be sharing sex with us for the rest of our lives as well so let's really enjoy what we are going to do." Zoe sat up saying that they were the nicest words she had ever heard and then told me to fuck her. Once again I realised that Squirt and Sam had heard what I had just said.

Pushing down I slid into her luscious virgin canal. As I did so Zoe gasped, pausing I looked to her again asking if she wanted to go on yet. She just nodded with a smile so I pushed further into her steamy cunt until I arrived at her barrier. I stopped again reminding her that this would hurt and that she would bleed. Zoe nodded, so I thrust forward, breaking through the barrier nature had provided. Zoe moaned and started to move in time with me. We gathered speed and force until she was taking the full ten inches and our groins were slapping. It wasn't long before she announced another orgasm which was even more violent than the previous one. Screaming as she felt the uncontrollable spasms breaking through her. A minute later I withdrew, pumping my seed over her breasts and face. We collapsed into each other's arms, until Zoe managed to roll towards me, kissing me giving me the opportunity to taste myself on her lips. We drifted into an erotic sleep to the sound of Sam and Squirt arriving at their orgasms.

It was late when Zoe and I went up to the lounge. I fetched a couple of beers and we settled back in each others arms watching one of my fuck movies. We were pretty engrossed in a scene where a woman, tied up and suspended from the ceiling was being whipped by a man and a woman, when Sam and Squirt arrived. Switching off we talked as we knocked back a beer. When Sam went to the toilet and Zoe for another round of beers I questioned Squirt about Sam. Asking what she was like. Smiling, she said it wasn't as good as with me; yet there was certainly a future in it. I laughed pointing out that she would be sleeping with Zoe tonight. She pouted, until I reminded her that they were going shopping in the morning and we were going to play. At that moment they returned and I turned the movie back on.

An hour later Sam whispered that she was horny. Taking her hand I took her down to my room, saying goodnight to Squirt and Zoe as we left. When we were alone I took Sam in my arms kissing her deeply. We allowed our tongues free rain until I picked her up and threw her on the bed. Falling across her I commenced kissing her again. My hand was cupping a breast while the other was holding her neck. I lowered down, to her throat kissing as I went, drawing moans from Sam. Taking a nipple in my teeth I bit down pressing into the rubbery nub. Sam screamed with pain thrashing across the bed trying to throw me off. Hanging on I rode her until she submitted. Looking her in the face I placed a hand over her sex holding, it caressing it. Sam looked at me questioning what my next move would be. Without warning I pushed five fingers inside.

"Oh fuck, God I love you, what are you doing to me? My whole system is in shock. Please give me more, torture me, and give me pain. Rape me."

This was something new, neither Squirt nor Zoe had reacted like this. I looked at her repeating what she had said in the form of a question. "So its pain you want? Do you want to be forced to submit?"

"For fucks sake rape me, treat me like the whore I am, spank me, bite me, take me."

Heeding what she had said I rolled her over and commenced spanking her bruised ass. As I brought my hand down she begged for more. I spanked her ass and the insides of her thighs. The more I hit the more she wanted. She was crying in ecstasy. Eventually she screamed out that she was coming. Her orgasm hit her with a force unknown to her and it must have been five minutes before she came down. Rolling on her back she looked at me with tears flowing freely and yet a look of complete carnal love and lust.

rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers